Toa Benders

Tanglestanks

So I was once thinking, Toa control elements, but you don't really see it. But you know it happens.

Kinda like how you know that guy at BK puts your burger in the microwave before serving it.

But you just don't really see it.

And so I saw The Legend of Kora and got inspired and set to doodling bionicle. You can totes my goats see the influences from TLOK and the rest of the Avatar universe :3

screen_shot_2013-07-15_at_8.40.57_pm.png

edit: Ill settle for this on the link

edit: AHA, I figured it out, now the thumbnail works as the link :alien:

Edited by Tanglestanks

Looks awesome, interesting idea. Two of my favorite story universes combined. It would be cool to see maybe a stop motion film with some of those ideas.

Overall, my favorite is the "waterbender." The proportions and design look great, and I love the new masks. The other ones look a little bit off, maybe a little too Anime if that's what you were striving for.

No idea what happened with the link, maybe the urls were too long?

Thanks everyone for the comments!

Looks awesome, interesting idea. Two of my favorite story universes combined. It would be cool to see maybe a stop motion film with some of those ideas.

I wish! I used to love making Bionicle stop motion until it just got too hard.

Overall, my favorite is the "waterbender." The proportions and design look great, and I love the new masks. The other ones look a little bit off, maybe a little too Anime if that's what you were striving for.

Hm thats interesting. I personally loved Onua's stance. No I wasn't going for an anime look, I just love trying to draw masks in different ways that look non-set-like, yet resemblant of the set and usually with a way for a mouth to operate.

• 2 weeks later...