• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Toa Benders

bender element

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Tanglestanks

Tanglestanks
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 212 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2013 - 08:36 PM

So I was once thinking, Toa control elements, but you don't really see it. But you know it happens.

Kinda like how you know that guy at BK puts your burger in the microwave before serving it.

But you just don't really see it.

And so I saw The Legend of Kora and got inspired and set to doodling bionicle. You can totes my goats see the influences from TLOK and the rest of the Avatar universe :3

Posted Image

[color=rgb(102,102,0);]edit: Ill settle for this on the link[/color]

edit: AHA, I figured it out, now the thumbnail works as the link  :alien:

Edited by Tanglestanks, Jul 17 2013 - 09:32 AM.

#2 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2013 - 09:57 PM

Well... yeah, you kinda do see it. But that aside, these sketches are great. :lol:

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

#3 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,283 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2013 - 11:28 PM

Looks awesome, interesting idea. Two of my favorite story universes combined. It would be cool to see maybe a stop motion film with some of those ideas.

Overall, my favorite is the "waterbender." The proportions and design look great, and I love the new masks. The other ones look a little bit off, maybe a little too Anime if that's what you were striving for.

No idea what happened with the link, maybe the urls were too long?

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

BZPRPG (inactive)The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

#4 Offline Tanglestanks

Tanglestanks
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 212 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 09:08 AM

Thanks everyone for the comments!

Looks awesome, interesting idea. Two of my favorite story universes combined. It would be cool to see maybe a stop motion film with some of those ideas.

I wish! I used to love making Bionicle stop motion until it just got too hard.

Overall, my favorite is the "waterbender." The proportions and design look great, and I love the new masks. The other ones look a little bit off, maybe a little too Anime if that's what you were striving for.

Hm thats interesting. I personally loved Onua's stance. No I wasn't going for an anime look, I just love trying to draw masks in different ways that look non-set-like, yet resemblant of the set and usually with a way for a mouth to operate.

#5 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,173 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2013 - 04:58 PM

YAY! SOMEONE ELSE HAD THIS IDEA!!!

I have to say that I love the concept. The Earthbender has to be my favorite though, just because he looks awesome with the rocks split apart like that in his hands.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users