• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BrickFair New England - A Belated Wrapup

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,107 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2013 - 08:50 PM

Posted ImageBrickFair Virginia is almost here, so what better time to report on the previous BrickFair, which took place in New England. Better late than never, I always say. Anyway, Manchester, New Hampshire was home to the first major AFOL convention in the Northeast, and the fans turned out a-plenty. There was a great turnout, especially among Bionicle fans, which was one of the best-represented themes there. The public presence wasn't as good as we would have hoped, but everyone still had a lot of fun. To get an idea of what was on display - read on!View the full article

#2 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,692 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 12:06 AM

'twas quite fun.

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

#3 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,021 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 03:25 AM

Certainly i am surprised how many bionicle mocs there are

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

#4 Offline Bfahome

Bfahome
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • DJ Kumo

• 5,898 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 07:41 AM

I don't think I ever got around to mentioning that I really liked the mini Skopio.  It was pretty cute.  And also everything was fun 10/10 would convention again.

stand still, pause clocks

we_can_make_the_world_stop.jpg

We Can Make The World Stop

#5 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,021 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 07:53 AM

I don't think I ever got around to mentioning that I really liked the mini Skopio.  It was pretty cute.  And also everything was fun 10/10 would convention again.

Will admit i intend to one day going to one of these conventions. Just living in alaska is such an inconvenience at times. my favorite piece is that flower out of bionicle pieces 

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

#6 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,763 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 12:06 PM

That's a lot of Bionicle MOCs. And other great MOCs as well. I wish one of these Brickfair events would happen in TX. That way I'd have a chance to attend one.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#7 Offline Kevinhink

Kevinhink
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Driver of the Brick Bus

• 16 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 25 2013 - 06:54 PM

That's a lot of Bionicle MOCs. And other great MOCs as well. I wish one of these Brickfair events would happen in TX. That way I'd have a chance to attend one.

Why not visit Brick Fiesta? http://www.brickfiesta.com/

The event, now moving into its fourth year, travels to a different city within the Lone Star state each year. The first year it took place in Austin, the second was in Houston, the third in Dallas, and next year is slated for San Antonio. There was a sizable group of BIONICLE fans and members of the BZPower community at the event in 2011, it would be nice to see that again at a future event. I bumped into Adrian in Dallas this year but that was just briefly during the public expo during the weekend...

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users