• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Desert Sprinting Pohatu

Pohatu Desert Sand Speed Kakama

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Kumata

Kumata
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,835 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 17 2013 - 01:10 PM

I can't really say anything that the title doesn't. Sorry if this wasn't what you were expecting: Posted Image If you click the thumbnail you can see the whole image on my deviantArt account, which I understand we're allowed to link to now? A problem I have is that I seem to overlook flaws in my art until someone else points them out, after which they're blindingly obvious. So constructively criticise to your heart's content! I mean, some praise would be nice too, if you mean it. But the criticism's more useful to me in the long run.

Edited by Kumata, Aug 17 2013 - 01:11 PM.

#2 Offline Cee Matrix

Cee Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,328 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 17 2013 - 07:27 PM

Wow, I love this. Amazing work. I love the cartoony style and he really looks like he is about to sprint out of my screen XD

#3 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Poison Loose

• 5,512 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 18 2013 - 01:46 AM

Very neat! Captures the original 2001-feeling of Pohatu well.

#4 Offline Toa Kayn

Toa Kayn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 286 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 18 2013 - 07:59 AM

If you look really close to the left section of the image, and I mean, reallllly close. You can see a spooky pyramid, gave me nightmares.

No, really this image is really awesome especially because it is Pohatu Mata which everyone loves :D

Edited by Toa Kayn, Aug 18 2013 - 07:59 AM.

isjfgex.pngBZ Koro - The Movie 2 - 40% Complete (Trailer #1 90% Complete)    

#5 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,955 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 18 2013 - 05:27 PM

Nice. It looks like a mix between a cartoony style and the MNOG one, which I find really cool. I also like the blurs of Pohatu's silhouette, I guess. Though I would find it better if you tried a 3D aspect of this, with Pohatu actually sprinting towards you.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users