• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
1529 replies to this topic

#1521 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,112 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2014 - 04:08 AM

IC: Kunitu

Having finished off her drinks long ago, Kunitu was now wandering the streets of Le-koro, thinking on what actions she would undertake next. Things were pretty quiet around the village, something that the guardswoman found nice, but it was definitely very boring.

OOC: Open for interaction.

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146

#1522 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,632 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2014 - 04:43 AM

IC: Colx (Le-Koro)

I was about to respond to Vrina, when I caught a glimpse of something in the corner of my eye, a familiar dash of green and gray, and a scabbard the length of a Kikanalo horn.

I turned to see that, indeed, it was the Gukko Forcewoman I'd arm wrestled a while back. Well, if Vrina and I were going to check how society reacted to us, might as well start with someone familiar.

"Hey there, Kunitu"

#1523 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,112 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2014 - 05:07 AM

Kunitu paused midstep, pivoting herself around to look at Colx.

"Hey," she replied, "what's up?"

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

#1524 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,632 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2014 - 05:23 AM

"Not much" I replied bluntly, "just had a talk with Vrina here, I don't believe the two of you have met"

"Vrina, this is Kunitu, an acquaintance of mine, Kunitu, this is Vrina"

#1525 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,112 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2014 - 05:37 AM

"Nice to meet you," said the Toa of Air, holding a hand out. "So how did you meet the old guy?"

- D.J. Sagara

#1526 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 2,839 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2014 - 07:22 AM

IC: Vrina griiped the hand as she shook it firmly. "same to you." as she withdrew her hand she laid it gently on Colx's back "Eh i came in looking for a spar... managed to beat him in said spar. One thing lead to another and here we are" (On 3DS. Formatting may be weird)

aQ85UI0.png

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Celis-Draeverian 'DJ'-Chivinix-Darvin

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

#1527 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,112 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2014 - 07:45 AM

"Ah. So the flames of battle ignited your friendship or something?"

No, she was definitely not cheesy at all.

- D.J. Sagara

#1528 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 2,839 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2014 - 08:01 AM

IC: Vrina could not help but chuckle at the sheer cheese-factor of the comment. "More or less that is the simple way of explaining it."

aQ85UI0.png

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Celis-Draeverian 'DJ'-Chivinix-Darvin

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

#1529 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,632 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2014 - 08:16 AM

I didn't say anything at first as Vrina and Kunitu seemed to be getting along, swallowing the lump in my throat before cutting in. This was going a lot better than I'd feared.

"I guess you could say that. Kunitu and me here know each other from an arm wrestling competition"

#1530 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,112 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2014 - 10:10 AM

"You're pretty strong," said Kunitu, grinning. "Of course, I'll probably beat you some day."

- D.J. Sagara

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users