BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Vrina

Vrina did not look impressed as she placed her hands on her hips

"Yeah.. Perhaps it would be more fun if we included you in the fight? I am sure kunitu and I could find equal reasons to whomp you."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Vrina smirked as she heard Kunitu

"Thanks. I try to keep my humor up-to-date when i can."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Colx (Le-Koro)

I huffed, my innards broiling with irritation. Vrina had once again engineered a situation where I got the short end of the stick. She was like a Doom Viper, coiling around with her tongue hanging out, sinking her jaws into any vulnerable spot she saw.

I shuddered, but didn't flinch, as I chose my next words carefully.

"Let's consider that for a special occasion"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC Once upon a timeskip...

IC (Cael)

The wind played across the waves, pulling fingers of spray from the foam. The air was calm, and the taste of salt was on Cael's tongue as she looked towards the horizon.

It was the most peaceful she had felt in awhile. Losing Joske, meeting Stannis, healing Utu, and setting out on a journey she knew next to nothing about... the events of the past few weeks had come thick and fast, catching the Toa of Water up in a hurricane.

Now she was back on the water, and it felt like home.

Her companions, on the other hand, were anything but familiar. Dorian and Tuara sat at the bow, arms wrapped around each other in a way that made Cael's heart ache. Praggos, the doctor, sat quietly on the right, directly across from an equally silent Utu, whose enormous bulk had the boat listing slightly to one side.

And she held the throttle, directing their vessel towards a place she had never visited nor hoped to visit: the Kumu Islets. They'd been sunk months ago, the result of some underground explosion if she had heard right, but, according to Utu, Praggos and Dor, this place held no small significance for the beings known as Mark Bearers. Dor and Praggos had each once been one, and Utu still was: the throbbing purple blemish on his arm was the twisted remains of what had once been the Mark of Fear.

There was a temple somewhere in the ruins, if they were correct: a place with a mysterious, unpredictable connection to the Marks -and, hopefully, a way to recover Utu's lost memories. Dorian and Praggos had filled in the gaps in the healer's knowledge over the first part of their journey, but the little information they had was largely speculative and anecdotal. The Marks were forces beyond their understanding, and here they were, sailing towards a place that might not still exist, but was undeniably dangerous if it still did.

Why? The healer's fingers tightened around the throttle. Honestly, she couldn't explain it in any rational terms. Joske had convinced her that Utu wasn't beyond saving; with him gone, it was left to her to see his salvation through. She didn't have the Toa of Fire's faith (she was a scientist, after all: a woman of facts), but he had proven himself to her enough times over that she had no problem trusting him. She couldn't trust Utu, but she could rely on Joske. Even though he was gone. Especially because he was gone.

The world was silent save for the occasional seagull's cry, and the sound of a boat cutting through the waves, carrying five Toa towards the horizon.

I huffed, my innards broiling with irritation. Vrina had once again engineered a situation where I got the short end of the stick. She was like a Doom Viper, coiling around with her tongue hanging out, sinking her jaws into any vulnerable spot she saw.

I shuddered, but didn't flinch, as I chose my next words carefully.

"Let's consider that for a special occasion"

Vrina eyes stared at Colx for quite some time.. With all the elegance of a snake slithering to her foe she placed a hand on his shoulder

"Colx... Remember we are a couple and you are only suppose to have eyes for me... you shouldn't presume that kunitu here would want to partake in such intimate actions together."

She offered a rather stealthy wink to Kunitu hinting at a 'play along' suggestion as Vrina now approached Kunitu and pointed to her face

"I mean just look at her face.. That is the face of innocence and one that could never partake in such activities colx."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

The Ba-Toa's chilly orbs widened in surprise, though he should've expected as much. You can't just go walking around with a bloodstained chainsaw and not be deemed a killer. The Skakdi was dangerous, Zeth knew that much for certain. Conversing with him had revealed knew information, and the Toa of Gravity now knew that the being in front of him was insane, deadly, and out for revenge.

But revenge for what?

The burns that scalded his pale form indicated that Jakura had done this to him. Why? Zeth didn't know the answer to that either. It was apparent the grudge ran deep, and Jakura was in obvious danger. If Zeth ended the Skakdi's life now, there would no longer be a threat. But Toa weren't killers. They weren't supposed to be, anyway.

What am I supposed to do?

Unfortunately, the Toa was still shocked by the day's revelations, not to mention the brutal head trauma he'd received over the last few hours. Thinking clearly wasn't proving to be an easy task.

It seemed he had only two options:

1- Leave the Skakdi and return to his campsite to try and make sense of the chaos that was his current mental state.

Or

2- Use the Skakdi to help lead him to his missing Brother.

Zeth plopped down onto the ground. The weight of everything was almost too much for him to bear. It was all he could do to keep himself from collapsing in exhaustion.

"How can I know that everything you say isn't just a lie? Why haven't I heard that two of my brothers still live and breathe until today?"

he exhaled loudly and cleared his aching throat.

"None of this makes any sense. I don't even know who I am anymore."

IC:

The Ba-Toa's chilly orbs widened in surprise, though he should've expected as much. You can't just go walking around with a bloodstained chainsaw and not be deemed a killer. The Skakdi was dangerous, Zeth knew that much for certain. Conversing with him had revealed knew information, and the Toa of Gravity now knew that the being in front of him was insane, deadly, and out for revenge.

But revenge for what?

The burns that scalded his pale form indicated that Jakura had done this to him. Why? Zeth didn't know the answer to that either. It was apparent the grudge ran deep, and Jakura was in obvious danger. If Zeth ended the Skakdi's life now, there would no longer be a threat. But Toa weren't killers. They weren't supposed to be, anyway.

What am I supposed to do?

Unfortunately, the Toa was still shocked by the day's revelations, not to mention the brutal head trauma he'd received over the last few hours. Thinking clearly wasn't proving to be an easy task.

It seemed he had only two options:

1- Leave the Skakdi and return to his campsite to try and make sense of the chaos that was his current mental state.

Or

2- Use the Skakdi to help lead him to his missing Brother.

Zeth plopped down onto the ground. The weight of everything was almost too much for him to bear. It was all he could do to keep himself from collapsing in exhaustion.

"How can I know that everything you say isn't just a lie? Why haven't I heard that two of my brothers still live and breathe until today?"

he exhaled loudly and cleared his aching throat.

"None of this makes any sense. I don't even know who I am anymore."

IC: Mesonak

Mesonak grinned. Perfect.

"Oh, I do, I do! You... are a Toa named Zeth, right? Do I win? Just kidding... but seriously kid, lighten up - ignorance is bliss, they say; you were fine before you knew the were alive, and you can be fine now. Just choose to be!"

IC:

Asuno opened his eyes. He was on his back, and looking straight up. Above him was a thick tree canopy with some light peeking down. He sat up, trying to focus. He began to remember. "I'm Neoru Asuno, Toa of Sonics..." He whispered to himself. What he was doing here was drawing a blank, as was his mission, or whether he had one. He looked around the dense, lush forest. He beheld nobody that could tell him what he was doing here. He looked in his satchel. "Nothing," he thought. He must have lost everything he had in it. He felt that he still had his blades sheathed on his back, however. He looked down and saw the shard around his neck. He remembered it was a mask. Nothing else.

He got to his feet, and resolved to find someone that could help tell him what was going on, and to find something to do. He decided to use his power to amplify his voice, just enough to announce to anyone within range that he was here, and he would like some company for a little while.

"Is anybody out there?" He called.

OOC: How's that for my first post?

Time is my frenemy. So is money.
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

IC:
Asuno heard voices in the distance. Some of them seemed to be in an argument.

"Whoever they are, they might be trouble," He said to himself, "But they might be the ones who could point me in the right direction of finding any companions and supplies. And a mission!"

Seeking a task, he ran towards the voices arguing.

Edited by Mr. Lightning Bolt

BZPRPG Character

OOC: Pretty good. I'd just recommend putting a link to your char profile in your signature so we don't have to hunt for it.

IC Jrahann:

"Is anybody out there?"

Jrahann stopped when she heard the voice call out. It was coming from her left, in what seemed to be empty jungle, and didn't seem to be from too far away. She'd heard plenty of rahi on her walk from the shore, but nothing that could be a Matoran or Toa. Intrigued, she turned and set off towards the source of the voice, climbing over a fallen log and wading through a patch of dense foliage.

But as she proceeded farther from her original path, she began to have doubts. What if the voice was a trap, a lure into the clutches of some deadly creature? Jrahann slowed to a stop and crouched down into the vegetation, remembering that there was a kind of Visorak that could imitate voices. As quietly as she could, she drew her sai.

First Jrahann looked directly upwards, half expecting to see a pair of mandibles lunging down at her. Then her eyes glowed orange as she activated her sight-sharing vision, turning her head in all directions. If there was a person or creature somewhere close, the vision power would show her what they were seeing.

She caught a glimpse of sight through a flying rahi's eyes and disregarded it. Turning her head in a different direction, though, her field of vision changed to that of someone or something standing on the ground. Now she knew where her target was, although unless the being fortuitously looked down at its own body (it did not) she couldn't be sure what it was. But from the elevation of the being's eye level, she guessed it was somewhere around her own height. Not a Matoran, then, or a Visorak.

After checking with her vision power to make sure that nobody else was around, Jrahann stood and advanced carefully toward the being.

She pushed through a wall of foliage to see a black-and-white Toa running directly away from her.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Kunitu

________—

"Uuuh" I fumed, confusion mixing with my irritation as Kunitu pulled the straightest face I'd ever seen. She was the Fader Bull to Vrina's Doom Viper; uninterested and blase.

And I was ever thankful for it.

"Nope, not at all.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Pretty good. I'd just recommend putting a link to your char profile in your signature so we don't have to hunt for it.

IC Jrahann:

"Is anybody out there?"

Jrahann stopped when she heard the voice call out. It was coming from her left, in what seemed to be empty jungle, and didn't seem to be from too far away. She'd heard plenty of rahi on her walk from the shore, but nothing that could be a Matoran or Toa. Intrigued, she turned and set off towards the source of the voice, climbing over a fallen log and wading through a patch of dense foliage.

But as she proceeded farther from her original path, she began to have doubts. What if the voice was a trap, a lure into the clutches of some deadly creature? Jrahann slowed to a stop and crouched down into the vegetation, remembering that there was a kind of Visorak that could imitate voices. As quietly as she could, she drew her sai.

First Jrahann looked directly upwards, half expecting to see a pair of mandibles lunging down at her. Then her eyes glowed orange as she activated her sight-sharing vision, turning her head in all directions. If there was a person or creature somewhere close, the vision power would show her what they were seeing.

She caught a glimpse of sight through a flying rahi's eyes and disregarded it. Turning her head in a different direction, though, her field of vision changed to that of someone or something standing on the ground. Now she knew where her target was, although unless the being fortuitously looked down at its own body (it did not) she couldn't be sure what it was. But from the elevation of the being's eye level, she guessed it was somewhere around her own height. Not a Matoran, then, or a Visorak.

After checking with her vision power to make sure that nobody else was around, Jrahann stood and advanced carefully toward the being.

She pushed through a wall of foliage to see a black-and-white Toa running directly away from her.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

IC Asuno:

Asuno stopped in his tracks when he heard that voice. He spun around on his heel to look through the foliage. He caught a glimpse of a red and grey Skakdi. Despite his amnesia, there was a sense of inherent distrust towards the thought of the Skakdi. However, the rest of him, desperate for companionship, leapt at the thought that someone might tag along or at the very least might talk to him for a little while and give him directions.

"Social activity!" He whispered, and began to jog towards the foliage through which the Skakdi was peering at him from.

Then the sense of distrust overpowered him, stopping him again. Perhaps they're a belligerent, he thought. Best play it safe.

"Identify yourself!" He spoke, with faux authority. His body felt like it wanted to assume a combat stance. He refrained from that, wanting not to lead to a fight. He was particularly rusty, and now was not the time for a refresher course on pain of death.

BZPRPG Character

IC Jrahann:

Jrahann stepped out through the foliage and peered at the Toa. He seemed both jumpy and cautious, an odd combination that left Jrahann unsure whether he was afraid or fearless.

She decided to return the Toa's diplomatic greeting and put away her sai. "I'm Jrahann," she said, extending her fist in friendly greeting.

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC

Asuno was astonished at the friendly display, and extremely grateful. The Skakdi seemed to be non-threatening. His best bet if he were to gain anything at this point was to continue and probe further. He relaxed himself and returned the gesture.
"I'm Asuno, Toa of Sonics," he replied. "What brings you out here to the forest?"

BZPRPG Character

IC:

"I suppose you're right..."

Zeth sighed and stared off into the tree canopies above, his arms tilted behind his back for support.

"Look, we both desire to find Jakura, correct? Why not team up together to get the job done faster? Once we do find him, we can go back to being mortal enemies or whatever as you wish."

The truth of the matter was that Zeth didn't want the Skakdi beating him to it. If Jakura really was still alive, he was in danger.

IC:

"I suppose you're right..."

Zeth sighed and stared off into the tree canopies above, his arms tilted behind his back for support.

"Look, we both desire to find Jakura, correct? Why not team up together to get the job done faster? Once we do find him, we can go back to being mortal enemies or whatever as you wish."

The truth of the matter was that Zeth didn't want the Skakdi beating him to it. If Jakura really was still alive, he was in danger.

IC: Mesonak

Mesonak scrunched his face. The guy had a point.

"Well, you're right of course. But, not sure I trust you! Hmm... dilemma, it seems."

IC Jrahann:

Jrahann sighed through her teeth in impatience. "I got stranded on the coast. This island is supposed to be inhabited, isn't it? Can you help me find civilization, or are you just going to be useless? I'm not in the mood to play question-and-answer right now."

IC:
The Skakdi's impatience made Asuno cautious. He reasoned that she'd be calmer if he could somehow help her.
Suddenly his amnesiac mind released a tidbit: The village was in the trees.

"Calm down! I'm kind of in need for help right now too," He replied. "All I got on me are my blades and this blasted useless mask. However, If my memory serves me correctly, which is astonishing right now, the village of Le-Koro is in the trees here. There should be a means of getting up somewhere. I was looking for a means to another village but right now that's all I can think of. They should be able to help us. That is, if they're welcoming enough."

He looked around, tried to strain his vision into the distance. If this blasted thing on my face had the lenses, he thought, I could be of more use...

He thought he saw some blue out in the distance. That must be it, he guessed. He turned to Jrahann and said "I think it's this way. Might as well try, huh?"

He began walking, hoping she'd follow, and peacefully at that.

BZPRPG Character

IC Jrahann:

This Asuno was not turning out to be the greatest source of information, but Jrahann decided to follow him regardless. If she had to wander the jungle, she'd much rather do it with even this confused Toa. And of course, there was also the tiny chance that he really did know where he was going.

OOC: Asuno did use his Akaku, right? Because in this situation it would actually be very helpful, even without the telescopic lenses.

OOC: Yeah, this is one of the few times he will be able to use it. It's broken.

IC: As the two walked towards that hint of water he caught thanks to his faulty Akaku, Asuno thought he would at least try to lighten the mood. Any attempt to increase the comfort level between them would do wonders to his nerves.

"So where did you make your landfall?" He asked, "And why are you looking for 'civilization' as you put it?"

He faced forward waiting for the reply, and beheld much more blue than before, and more.

BZPRPG Character

IC: Kunitu

________—

"Uuuh" I fumed, confusion mixing with my irritation as Kunitu pulled the straightest face I'd ever seen. She was the Fader Bull to Vrina's Doom Viper; uninterested and blase.

And I was ever thankful for it.

"Nope, not at all.

Vrina could not help but laugh as she bent over

"Sorry.. I could not resist the chance to mess with you."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"I got that sense" I replied, more than a little awkward about the whole thing. I'd have to consider letting Vrina loose on someone I didn't like sometime.

"Anyway, see you around, Kunitu, Vrina and I have some plans for tonight"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Jrahann:

Jrahann's face twisted into a grimace, although she was behind Asuno and he couldn't see her. "Because I LOVE being lost in the jungle with no water and no supplies. How do you know where we're going, anyway?"

OOC: Wait, the mask itself is faulty or just the eyepiece? They're completely independent of each other, after all.

OOC: the mask is broken. The eyepiece was broken off along with more of the mask. Part of it is fractured beyond the eyepiece.

IC:

This is gonna be fun, Asuno thought to himself. A frustrated Skakdi tagging along. He hoped she'd calm down once they got into the village. But no telling how the residents would react to her. All he needed was some good advice, and something that could earn him some widgets.

"You could be a lot nicer," he replied, "As a matter of fact, I see the elevator. You owe me an apology. The mask still works sometimes. Gonna need a replacement though."

He began running towards the elevator that lead to Le-Koro.

BZPRPG Character

Vrina offered a soft wave to Kunitu

"Be seein you around."

However she now turned back to Colx and offered him a wide smile

"Aren't you glad i'm not the jealous and or suspicious girlfriend type? For if i was i would totally be digging into you asking what the history is there."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If it weren't for the fact that I'd long since dropped the habit of answerin' any... "personal" questions, with flashing my teeth like a threat, I'd sure have done that now. But instead I shrugged off the doom viper's bite as I mashed my teeth right good around an imaginary pipe.

"S'pose not", I said, "the alternative's definitely preferrable"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Jrahann:

"Yeah, go ahead, leave me in the jungle! Some hero you are!"

Jrahann hit a low tree branch with one of her sai to vent some anger. It shattered quite satisfyingly. Then she followed the Toa's path in the direction of the supposed village.

IC:

"You're supposed to keep up!" Asuno yelled. He stood waiting close to the edge of the water holding the small path to the elevator.

Wow, he thought. This Skakdi isn't too reasonable.

He was beginning to have second thoughts about having her accompany him. If she doesn't cool down and keep it that way, she might become a liability.

BZPRPG Character

If it weren't for the fact that I'd long since dropped the habit of answerin' any... "personal" questions, with flashing my teeth like a threat, I'd sure have done that now. But instead I shrugged off the doom viper's bite as I mashed my teeth right good around an imaginary pipe.

"S'pose not", I said, "the alternative's definitely preferrable"

Vrina merely smirked as she leaned up to give colx a small kiss on the lips before withdrawing

"So my big muscley fool.. tell me what time do we need to get to our reservation?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu