• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Steal the Mask 2

Impossibility What Why How

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3321 replies to this topic

#3321 Online Toa Onaku

Toa Onaku
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 834 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 01 2014 - 01:05 PM

Actually, ShadowVezon, what you don't know, and never will, is that I have imprinted my self into the very fabric of reality. There, I am preserved, outside of the reach of absolutely everyone, even you. 

My universe, and you'll never even know.

((ATTENTION: Alright, so I've talked to Windrider, and they agree that the situation with Steal the Mask 2 has gotten out of hand. Due to this, I propose that we move the current storyline to a shared PM, while the game itself is rebooted. This is to allow for more accessibility in the game, which is what made the game so great in the first place.))

I have quit the BZPRPG.

Pm me if you want to "adopt" one of my characters.                    Steal the Mask 3        

No more complications

#3322 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,449 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Oct 01 2014 - 01:40 PM

It's all fun and games until said games turn into an RPG. I'm certainly culpable here, as I have not had the time to keep a close watch on this topic and help to keep things on a G&T-legal path. And so, while the first game ended with the power of friendship, this one shall end with the power of -Windrider-. The next installment should have clearer rules and guidelines concerning the gameplay so that things can be kept out of the role-playing domain.

*firmly presses the super-secret-staff-only universe reboot button, turns, pauses, and walks away*

Ninjas IN SPACE. Even I can't believe it.

@BZPowerQA.

chopin8199.

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users