Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

"Look, go after the mask if you want, I'm going to find a way to put an end to SV's conquest. You can continue this meaningless cycle of death and plundering, or you can help me make a real difference. Your choice." With those words, I start modifying my device to be usable at a larger scale. 

Somewhere's mask?

I take the Mask and decide to end this petty feud once and for all. Using the Staff of Unlimited Power as a conduit, I start absorbing the power from the Ignika into myself, to make it worthless as anything more than a trophy, or trinket.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Unfortunately, you were too late to stop me from absorbing a lot of the energy. Which is very, very bad. for you.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

"Shhh... I'm almost finished..." I do a few adjustments to the machine, hammering a few things here, screwing some there. "Aaaaaand... I'm done. What was that?"

Unfortunately for ShadowVezon, the mask isn't willing to let its power off hand so easily. It easily re-assembles itself, and starts draining what ShadowVezon stole from it, as well as his own life energy.

ShadowVezon's mask, unfortunately for him.

"Insolent... fools..." Angry, the decaying ShadowVezon disappears, Mask in tow. Seconds later, ShadowVezon, looking as healthy as ever, appeared in front of RahkshiToa and Onaku, having tracked RahkshiToa's energy again. He is hovering in the air, with wings made of darkness wrapped around his body. If they were more colourful they could be compared to butterfly wings. His eyes are glowing crimson, and it is clear he's furious. "Sometimes, I forget just how annoying you can be." Before the Toa can move against him, ShadowVezon holds them in place with telekinesis. "I'm not letting you two get in the way of my new order." He smashes them into the ground over and over, before flinging them sideways away from the machine, making sure to keep them apart, He then exerts his power over Magnetism to crush the machine, ripping it apart. "I can't have you inventing some new, imaginative way of killing me, can I?" ShadowVezon exerted his power over Magnetism to make the Toa's armour crush the Toa inside. "You cannot save the bloodshed, Toa. I shall eliminate the fighting, and in it's place create armistice. There shall be no more Mafia, no more Hitmen, no more Bionifighters. No more murder, no more brutality. I will pacify the multiverse, and stop the endless cycle of violence. And I shall not let you stand in my way."

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I look up and smile at the mech. I procure my mech as well- a 15 foot mech and a 50 foot mech would work quite nicely, don't you think?

I enter my mech and strike a pose.

"The only one trying to cause death and destruction is you! If we destroy you, we can get back to killing each other nicely! You claim you will save the world and end the violence- but you've caused the most harm of all! You drugged Aeron to relive a dream on repeat! You threw Onaku through a wall! You summoned a battlefleet to destroy us! But you did get rid of Aeron, so that puts you up a few points. He was a cool dude."

SV's mask.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

I finish re-constructing the machine from the ultra-compressed pieces which, believe me, was very hard. But eventually I manage, and then quickly put it into my hello-muaka purse, which happens to be a bit rugged from all of the knocking around it has endured. "Come along, comrade, we have some travelling to do."

No-one's mask.

*Cough Cough* I killed Aeron actually...Ended his misery....The two Toa turn around and a portal opens up. A bloodied and battered Rider walks in. "Well...That...takes...care...of....that....fleet....and...the....ministry of silly walks...." I drop on one knee. "So...You guy's wouldn't happen to have a something to drink right?"

No-one's mask.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

"Sure, there's some lemonade in the fridge." I say somewhat indifferently, before looking at Rider a few seconds later. "Oh, you mean you want us to get you something to drink?" I rush to the fridge and get the lemonade out, pour it into a glass, put said glass into Rider's hand before helping him to one of the conveniently present couches.

"So... what happened to you? How did you guys get separated?"

No-man's mask.

I sit down and sip the drink. "Well, when I went into the portal, I was thrown into a separate part of the universe. I looked around for any one, but never could find you. I happened upon the ministry of silly walks and noticed the fleet surrounding it. I went in and fought his fleet, and since these were merely copies and not the real Shadow, It wasn't real hard, but I tussled with Mecha Vezon for awhile before it left. I was there for awhile when an Aeron clone came up and fought me. We were locked in combat for awhile, but no one had the upper hand. I had to use my time killer sword again to end it's time, which is something that I did to the real Aeron. I then felt a huge distortion in the universe and teleported here. Which is how I got here." I then sip again. " What about you guys?"

"Never mind that, we need to bet going. We have a schedule to keep." I stand up, then turn around. "Well, not really, but we don't have all the time in the world. Let's go." I generate a cosmic gate with my new device, and calibrate it to open into Iron Legion space. "Funny thing is, that in a million years, no one has ever come close to matching the awesome power of the Iron Legion. Heck, ShadowVezon is a speck of dust on a windshield compared to their prowess." I go through the gate.

No-man no-mask

Hey guess who's back?

My alternate mask. I have no idea where the prime mask is either.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

(I love how I broke in and started attacking RahkshiToa and Onaku, and yet Onaku completely ignored the fact that I was crushing his armour into his body, chatted about what he and Rider had been up too, had a drink of lemonade, and walked off.

I also like how apparently I've cloned Aeron. Then again, I was planning to something vaguely similar to that, just with added darkness.)

Well, Onaku and The Rider had completely ignored me. RahkshiToa hadn't, and he is the only one still here, so I focus my attention on him. "You say I'm the only one trying to cause death, and yet you said yourself that you want to get back to killing people!" I start to use my new Electric powers to electrocute RahkshiToa, in a similar manner to Force Lightning. "My methods are necessary in order to create peace! Without policing, how can the law be enforced?"

Nobody's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I turn back around and look at Shadow electrocuting Rahkshi Toa. I look at Onaku "Sorry, but he's still here." I run up to Shadow while his back is turned. With my Time Killer Sword I strike down Shadow and end the remaining time left of his life. "Peace, won't come to you..." I then turn and go back to Onaku...

((Okay, okay, let me just make things clear here. ShadowVezon, you have repeatedly violated the clear laws that RahkshiToa laid out regarding his pocket dimension, and without any explanation at that. In turn, I had you evicted from reality via unexplained bright light. I'm also going to act like Rider didn't actually go back into the dimension to slash you, due to the fact you were already gone))

"I think it's just through here, c'mon." I go through one of the heavy metallic doors, and find large piles and shelves of various technological and metallic supplies. I start work on the machine which is strangely clear in my mind.

Pupwa's mask...

Edited by Toa Onaku

I pop my head out of a plot hole, emerging onto a shelf next to a box of complicated-looking pieces of machinery. "...This is a lot of stuff," I muse, before actually noticing the other people in the room. "Hello!" I wave from the plot hole.

Pupwa's mask.

"Nope," I reply cheerily, climbing all the way out of the plot hole and onto the shelf. As I sit on the edge of the shelf, the plot hole vanishes. "No idea how I got here. I've never made armor before, but I can still help look for what you need, since I'm here!"

I start peeking at the boxes next to me on the shelf, checking for labels. "Diamond...nano rods, was it?" I drag myself closer to one of the boxes and heft it onto my lap. "Diamond...diamond..." I murmur, opening the box to check its contents, then lapse into quiet singing. "Are you all in the sky?...~"

Edited by Jahu

I wake up inside my pocket dimension. Earlier on, I had replaced myself with a decoy. I see everything that happened through it's eyes. I warp to the location of my decoy and then to Onaku's.

"I'm back! Sorry I left you all for a couple of days, the endless killing got a bit tiring. If you see Rider, let him know that I know he killed Aeron, but SV truly did get rid of him... for now. I had a decoy take my place, and now I have returned. Oh, I brought this universal delete button, too."

In one hand, I have a universal delete button, which I drop to the floor. In the other, I have a Nintendo 3DS with Super Smash Bros 4 Demo. It doesn't take long before I open it and start playing.

Pupwa's mask

I HATE SCORPIOS

A plot hole suddenly opens up beneath ToaD, and he trips over it, dropping the mask into the hole...which leads into the center of the room currently inhabited by myself, RahkshiToa, Rider, and Onaku.

"Ooh, shiny!" I note. "Does that belong to any of you, by any chance?"

Nobody's mask.

Edited by Jahu

"Yeh, that would be either of these to gentlement." I say, pointing in the general direction of my two comrades without looking up from my work. I continue ransacking the place for more hardware I can use into the machine. "I might have to move this to a bigger workstation..." I say, flicking a lever that teleports my work to a different room, along with myself.

Someone's mask... right?

I look at Jahu "No way...I am NOT taking that thing...I am here just to help Onaku...and somehow find some Diamond Nano Rods." I then walk off into another part of the room and open another door. I walk into another corridor and look in there.

I guess Rahkshi's mask...and whatever Onaku's thing is...

I turn the Mask into data and load it inside my head. The mask is now part of me, and I decide to keep playing smash bros instead of hiding in my pocket dimension. 

(You can go ahead and rip my head open or do something as brutal as you want as long as the 3DS is intact. If you want to smash the 3DS... prepare for trouble.)

My Mask.

I HATE SCORPIOS

Imma use third person too. It's totally awesome. The weakened toa grabs the Toa of water's hand. He is still dizzy from the intense action he had been through. His armor had absorbed the shots as reinforced protosteel is strong enough to make diamond look like cardboard. He then balanced his sanity as a safety measure.Aeron looked up at his team. He had a suspicion that he could not define but decided to scan their minds. He couldn't recieve anything back. They had no minds of their own. They were illusions created by Shadow Vezon. He sent out a burst of light to disintegrate the shadow clones (assuming you have no power over light since you are the master of shadows). He scanned the existence for his team. Again he got nothing. Shadow vezon must have tracked the Toa Avohkii and hunted them. Aeron was alone in the universe with questionable trust to anybody. The most obvious choice would be to hunt down SV. And take the mask of creation from the hands of a pure evil titan. Aeron appeared right next to Shadow Vezon beating him down. Vezon quickly got back up and accepted Aerons formal invite to hand to hand combat. His outclassed skill in EVERY martial art and non-martial art combat style allowed him to win easily leaving SV with 200 broken bones unable to ... Well anything! I find out the mask of life in his drawer. I take out the mask and take over the organisation.

My masks

My organisation. B-)

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Suddenly, I realize that the mask is no longer in my brain! I also realize that Toa Aeron is back. I place my 3DS in sleep mode and put it in my pocket dimension, where it will be safe. I skip into Aeron's organization and use the good old "Hey! Look over there! It's Haley's Comet!" trick to nick the mask and put in my possession.

My Mask!

I HATE SCORPIOS

(Aeron, you can't really take over an empire where everything part of it is controlled by me. Also, the Mask of Creation was destroyed by Pupwa, the Ignika tried to feed off my life energy, and The Rider killed you with his time killer sword a while back, after I made you go insane. And the others complained about me. If it weren't for the massive inaccuracies though, that would have been a good comeback. But, I can work with all of that.)

Somehow, Aeron seems to have cured his insanity with no effort, despite the fact that not only was the plan specifically designed to make him insane permanently, but he was killed by The Rider, who had slaughtered the Ministry of Silly Walks prior. He had managed to slaughter the shadow clones (and yes, I have no control over light. I could easily gain it, though, considering I have the Staff of Unlimited Power.) and take over a building where every cell (I'm not sure how inanimate objects have cells, but suspension of disbelief) was controlled by the same being. The Mask also seemed to like him, considering it teleported to him, and didn't start sucking his life energy. Luckily, however, Aeron seems to have the mistaken belief that my influence is only over a single organisation, rather than most of the universe. He had also head to the Iron Legion, which was actually rather handy. Since they're basically the only force left in the universe besides mine and the Seekers, it makes it rather easier when they're all in one place. Also handy was the fact that none of them were in RahkshiToa's dimension. I could probably break in again by warping reality with the Staff, but it won't last forever, and something to that extent would probably drain it significantly, especially since it would be the third time doing it.

Aeron's Mask.

(You seem to have forgotten that I own the Staff. There's my explanation.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

A new law is passed throughout the whole universe- and it is not just a legal law, but a law that is followed wether you try to or not. The law is that the mask now belongs to everyone, and if someone wants it they can go and take it. It will not be stealing anymore since you no longer need permission to take it and use it. I think it will spend a lot of time with Neo ShadowVezon, though. Since the mask no belongs to everyone and it can no longer be stolen...

Everyone's mask!

I HATE SCORPIOS

I sigh at Rahskhi's attempt at peace..."No man has ever known peace Rahkshi...it is a falsified idea that all men have tried to acquire, but to no avail. So what is peace? Peace is the idea that keeps people sane and that they won't fall to chaos..." I then sip the drink that Onaku gave me. "This thing you have done is not striving for peace, just a friendship, a camaraderie, and in every friendship between people will always bring someone who doesn't give no regard any other but themselves. Your 'Peace' may be here for now, but I warn you, it will falter soon." I continue my search of the Diamond Nano Rods.

Mask, Mask, and Mask.