Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

Suddenly, another armada warps into range of the Archives. They're enhanced with technology centuries ahead of our time, as well as technology adapted from multiple advanced civilisations. Every person, every ship, every weapon, controlled by the Master of Shadows himself. They're a force to be feared, and they're here to slaughter everyone here. The Rider might be allowed to live. Everyone else though, no chance. They start attacking the Archives, while also fighting the Acragus Kalraii Conquest. They're here to kill, and they don't care who dies.

Pupwa's Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I open up my pocket dimension- its the only safe place we can go since it cannot be accessed or affected by anyone other than me.

"Quick! Everyone in! Our lives are at risk here, and I know we will always be safe and sound inside!" I jump in last and close the portal behind me.

"So, does anyone have an idea of where to go next?"

Pupwa's mask dangit

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Your dimension just so happens to be the final resting place of Pupwa.

No 21, just Pupwa.

I̧̤̻͍̙̣͉̺͍͇̖͕͔̱ͣ̾̈̽̏ͨ͌ͩ̍̽ͅͅȀ̴̪̣̖̲̱ͦ͊̇͛̑̀͛̎͘!̑ͥͧ̍̀͒ͯ͗̐͋͏̣͉̩̳͍̳̙̟ͅ ͎͉̩ͦ̀̾̀͢ͅI͎̦̜̳̞̣̭͚͓̺̭̙͇̫̱̻͂ͭ͊̕͜͝A͋͑̏͑̀͡͏̢͎̦̹̠̪͉̤̞͍!̛͕͈͇̺͇̫͎̪͚̳̱͈̽̒̂̓͐̽ͯ̑̾͒̏ͮ̉́̓̊ͦ̚͢ ̸̘͓̯̜̭̠͕̤̠̳̖͂̀͐̇ͫ͒̈̕T̸̸̶̪̗͙̯̩̖̝̬̭̠̣͔̱̊́ͯ͗͂̊ͦ͜͠H̨̒̈̀̿̍̍͂̈̑̆̔̊̚͏̙̤͚̱E̸̢͉̞̖̭̭͆̓ͪ̓̊ͪ̓̄ͤͩ͂͐̆̓̇̚͘͜͟ͅ ͊̆́̃̇ͪ͑͋̀̇ͮ͂́̉͊ͨ͗̂͆҉̶̢̛̳̭̗̦͍̺̳̝̯͕͟B̷̳̺̳͔̘̝̤̩̪̗ͭ̓͐ͨ̈́ͦͫ̈͌ͪ͐͜͡͡Ȩ̨͈͈͎͔̥̹̼̥̙͓̠̯̻̎̇͛ͤ̂͛̆̋̇͆̊̓ͣ̐͟A̜͖̳͚̮̹̼̘̯͖͓͉̞̺̩͈̖͓̝̒ͣ̉͋ͧ̓ͯ̋̏̑̔́͜͜͞͞S̵̛̞̘͖̳̹͖̻̞̰̆̉̑̔̒͒̒̽̿̌ͭ̋ͦ̚̕͠Tͥͪ̉̇̎҉҉̻̦͖̺͍͔͈̭̯͚̀ ̵̨̨̠̝̲͉̫̟͈̭̭̙̘̲͂͊ͨ̾̅̊ͦ͆̈ͫŖ̵͔͇̗̻͕̠͙̖̋̍̈́ͬ͊̇̚Ĭ̷̙̩͓̦̗͚͚̞͖̠͇̲̿̿̃͂ͮ͛͆́̑̾͋̍̐ͦ̕S̨̘̬̤̭̤̐̈́̾̋ͪ̆͛͊̿̒̇͠E̡̧̹̻̩̰͐ͩͬ͑͑̈ͪ͂͌͊̀͌ͧS̨̖̪̤͚̯͕̏̍̎̐̋ͬ̍͌́̀̚̕͟ ̪͕̗̱̯̝̜̻̮͈̯̮̫͔͚̗͓̠̠̃ͭ͐̃ͮ̓͒͌̈́̿͢͝Ȋ̧̥̺̙̦̣̱̺̥̾ͨ̌ͥͮ̊̀̄̿̀̑ͬ́N̛ͩ͑̅ͪ͊͞͏̴̠̯̟͇̹̤͚͇̙̱̥̘̲̖͟ ͈̻͖̯̱̓̈́͗̈̅̀̂̓̿̄ͤͪ̀T̸̠̯͖̰̱̥̯ͬ͋ͥ̈́̇̾̿͌ͥ̂̀ͅH̷̊̅ͧ͋̃̄̍̂ͦ̑̚͞҉̭̠̩͚͕̀Ȩ̸̲͇̼̞͍̘̠̀ͫͯ̌ͯ̈́̽́͡ͅ ̷̷̶̬̙̙͔̬͎̯̱̮̜̲͒ͤ̑̏ͤ̏͒͘͢D̛̪̣̮͕̠̫́̍̈́̏ͤ͐̎ͮ̇̽́͠ͅAͤͥ̃̆̋ͣ̈̄̉͜͏̶̗͓̩̤́R͐ͬ̀̈̈́͌̒ͥͤͭ͏͎̼̖͚̩̖̝͓̦̫̖̠̬̠̪̝K̶̨̛̲̜̳̠̱̫̗̦͔͎̝͈͈ͩͨ̌̋̓̉͗͒͒̂̚̕͟!̶̻͖̝̞̗̦͖͔̟̓̌̓ͨͥͪ̐͞͝

̸̤̦̥̻̻͎̫̪̥̠͕̭͎͖̥͑ͨͫ̂̾̒͌̂͋͛̇ͩ͛ͅͅ

My mask.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

"I'm almost done re-calibrating this portal key... just need to... THERE! Alright, we're going to have to get out of this pocket universe and into the one contained on this portal key I have... But one of us has to stay behind to deliver the key into the string." I pause. "I'll do it, you two go, take this book with you, and try to find the mask. I'll... try to find another way out."

I jump out of the 88 pocket universe, and start re-calibrating the string frequency, setting a timer on a small frequency modulator that will, in fifteen seconds, cause the string to vibrate in a way that will destroy all matter in the star system. Not even ShadowVezon's mighty fleet can withstand the terrible tremors of a cosmic string. "Alright you two! Get in the portal key! This isn't up for discussion!

Pupwa's mask... still...

Y̨̫̫̣͖̖̗̬̹̳̝͈͔̼͕̜͛ͮ͊ͤ̀̆̅̇ͭ̉̅ͫ̎ͣ̇ͪ͑̂͘͞oͯ̓ͯ͊̇̉̓̓̈́͗̆̀͏̵̖̝̖̼̬̟̺̞͓͎̻̮̦̺̼͍ͅư̧̠̗͙͔̜̼͇̱̫͚̭͚͖̟͔̩̭̇ͥͯ̂̾͗͊ͦ͗̃̉̃ͦ̚͢͟͟ ͍͔̻̯̻̮͔͙̇ͫ͐̎̾͜ẗ̶́ͯ̋̒́̓̋́҉͍̜̥̙͇̣͔͍͘͝h̵̛̬̟͈̥̝̰̳̿̌͌̍͑̌̀̀͢ͅi̶̢̪̮̮̤̩̰̺͉͈͛̍͐̾̒̌̈̅ͥ͂̀́͝ņ̸̧̛͓̳̘̖̜̝̙̫̙͉͕̟̬̜̙̭ͯ̈́̈̎̌̊̈͊ͮk̆͋ͫͯ̕҉̛̛̞̝͚̻̻̤̪̫̗̰͙̝̹̝́ͅ ̡̧̢͉̦͓̬͕̞̫̤̟͉̙͈͚̤̠̰̬̘ͩͧ̾̾ͭͣ͆ͨ͛͐̒̾́̀̚t̴̨̳͈͍̘̗̳̱̟͖͈͙̩̦͋̾ͧͯ̋́͑͒͗̀ͅh̷̸̙̳̣̝͚͊ͥ̆̆ͮͯ͂̒͗̈́ͬͥͭ̇͋ͣ̅̚a̶̵̰̺̭͈̱̞̖͍̞̗͈̦͉͛͆̏̎͋ͭ̒ͫ͠ͅţ̷͙̙̻̺̘̥̹̺̬̮̗̬̫͋͐̏̀͠ ̶̶̡̲̙̳̮͖͓͎̝̯̥͖̹̮̫̍͑͒̓͝I̸̻̱̥͇͙̾ͧͮͮ͑̑͠ ̧̤̠̣͇͎̘̲̳͓̣͚̩̲̭̿̅ͯ̋ͤͣ̓ͯ̽̋ͭͩ̽̿̉̚͢͢͞ͅç̝̗̩̜͙̟͓̼͈̤̰͖̈͒͋ͬ͗̍ͥ̅̾͒͊̀̀͞a̲͙͈̞̼͙̝̖̣͖̖̦̩͇̭̖ͬ̌ͬͫ̅ͪͭͮ͛͜ͅn̵̽́͊̄̿̿̏ͦ̂̌ͯ̈̑͑̚͠҉̡̻͎̘̝̥͓̯̱̱̲̤̪͝ͅn̏͌̿̔҉̸̷͏̼̫̪͕̦̩͖̦̝͈̩͔͔̜̘o̧ͥ́͐̐͂̆ͣͨ͐͡͏̸̴̦̟͖̯t̴̹̥̗̠̣̗̖͓̫͙̪̫̲̦ͣͧ̍̒̃̓̂̑̑̿̈͆̽͋̅̋̀̚̕͢͝ ̄ͪ͂̉҉̧̠̭̘̻̙̬͉̙̟̰̩͈͙͙͍͞d͕̟̖͈̗̠̺̣̥̱̖ͣ̉̋͋̿́̏̊͐́̈ͥ̉́̋̚͢͝͝ͅọ̶̢̟͉͔̫ͥ̎̔͋̄͐ͪ̔͂̃̍͒ͭ͠ ͈̟̮̰͋͗ͦ̎͊ͫ͐̍͐̽̔̀̚͘͞ǐ̳̼̘̯̦̟̣͖̺̠̩̌̑ͦ̉̽̚̕̕ͅẗ̶̨͍̗̩̬͓̥̮̤̘̹͔͔̰̩̫̩̂͛ͤ̈ͦ͋̌ ̸̗̜̥̹͇̩̦̱̠̖̩̲̯̔͐̓ͫ̀̊͒͆̎̏̓̈́͝t̨̠̭̬͉̠͇͖͓̀̽̿̌̅̓̿́͘͜o̴͉͔̥͈̻̪̙̿͗̌ͬͣ̾̽͊̍̊̐o̧̹̗͉͕͈̞̘͉͕̱͇̺̭̝̎ͣ̔͌ͅͅ,̷̃͂͒̊ͭ͐ͨ̎̅̎ͮ̋̎̂̚̕͜͏̖̩̖̦̪̘̰̯̗̬̕ ̸̧͓͓̰͕̤̮̺͙̫͋̈͆ͩͦ̊̅ͥ̎̆͒͆͞P̵̢̮̺̼̥̔̍̄̑ͩͤͦ͑̈̚̚u̡̡͉͍̮͓͔͓̼̰̎ͦ͛̎́͊̉ͣͩ̍̿ͣ͜ͅͅp̷̝̯̞̫̦̣̲̙̫̻͖̲̓̋͑͑͒̾ͪ́̿̇́̕͟w̯͖͈̝̋ͤ̏͑̒̽̒̎ͯ̆̓̅͌ͫ͛̓̃̎̈́͝͠͝a͂̂ͨͧ̅̌̇͒ͮͯͥ͗̓ͩ͛̐ͦ͟҉̶̼͖̜̜̝̜̥͉̠͙̟̞̣̠̹͚̩̦ͅ?̶̵͍͎͙̼̽̒͂̑ͦͭ͘
͙̭̳̙̙̪̠̙̤̰͎͉̦͔̏ͤ̽̊̈ͭ̀̀̕I̴̧̺̘̘ͩͮͭ̓̐ͫ̓͒̎ͦ̍̆́ͥ̎̍ͤ̚ͅ'̧̗͔̯̻͔̫̗̖̲̖̰ͤ̽̏̀͐͆̆͡v́ͬͩͧͥ̈̆́͋̀҉̝̦̟͍̳̞eͭͤ͊ͥ͢҉͖̖̬͉͈̺͎̰ͅ ̤̦̹͚̜̭̖̰̰̗͌̂ͬ̂ͨ̑͐̎͐̇͋͟͡s̨̛͉̦̗̝̙̩͈͎̮͓̦ͨͫ̆̋͒͂ͅh͕̰̱̻̱͈ͧ̃ͤ̈̀̉̇ͫ̏̂ͯͧͯͪ̊̏͑̌ͬ͝o̸̶̲̜͈̣̭̟̜̫̦͖̥̲̗̊̐̍͆̉ͫͣ̍ͩ̑ͭ͌̓ͦ̿̕͟͝w̅ͮ̑̄͌̓̍̋́̌̓̿ͨ̈́ͨ͏̷̢̺̣͖̦̩̗͈̭̳̻͇̖̮̜͜n̴ͭ̑͂̍͏̩̩͉̜̘̰͔̹͖̬͉͍̤̭̳̭̯͠ ̎̇ͩ͂ͤ͛̕͠͏̸̤̹͕̙͔̣̝̗ỹ̛͍͓̯͉̤̭̜̞̘̮ͧ͋̑̓ͯ̓ͭ͂̎ͦo̶̫̠̫͎̪̠͎̘̪̖̦̩͇̍̽͋̌̈́̍ͩ̽̓͌͘͢ͅͅu̴͔̫͖͎̯̤͍͍̝͖̼̩̼̤̔̇̇͑̐ͫͫ̈̿̚͘͝ ̛̬̩̼̱̙͇̬͉͍ͫ̉͂̽̒͐̌̈̑ͫͤ̋̊ͪͥ̏͋ͨ̕̕͡m̷̷̢̥̹̳͍̟͕̟͖̺̖̞͈̮̹̻̭̘̯ͥ̒̃͒ͭͫͤ̓ͯ́ͥ͌ͬͨ̀y̷ͯ̅ͨ̌̑ͧ̓̔̄̈̒ͨ̇̊͗͐̚͟҉̘͔͉̳̼̙̞̜͔̻̳͘͜ͅ ̶̨̨̱̟͇͕̗͓̦̼͇̣̟̥̳̻̬͕̯̽̓̈́͂ͪͦ̑̏͗ͨͨͪ͞͠p͐̂ͧ̓̇͒ͭͥ̔̄̎̈͞͞҉̸̸͈͙̘͔͎̲͔̫̞̖͚̘̠̦͙͚ǎ̡̗̤̗̯͚͎̺̗͔͖̉̔̂̇͞͡͝͡ŕ̴̞̙̦͈̥̠͔̳̖͌̌ͪ͌ͧ̄̐̾̋̔̀l̢̨͎̻̭͔̣̲̼̭͓͓̬ͤͤ̾̀ͅơ̈̂̅̿̀͞͏̰̬̟̩ủ̧̩̝̰͕̦̞̻̣̝͉͚͊̈́̄̓̅ͤ͌̃ͧ͗́̌̾͜r̷̴̩̪͙̖̮̝̣̝̙͓̂̌͒̽̓̍̏ͩ́͡ ̵̶̢̢̠͓͈͕̳͙͉͙̙̗̈͑̓̔ͮͤ̽ͨ͝t̛̞̮̹̼̰̩̺͍̻̰̮̝̭̮̠̮̣̒́ͣ͒͂̉ͬͦ͑ͧ̾̓́͝ͅr̸̢̩͔̻͉̠͔̳͔̫̞̣͕̲̠̘͖̭ͬ͋̐ͤ̄ͅͅi̷̵̵̵̜̼͇̗͎͕̣̯̪̰̝͙̖̲̮̘͇ͬ̃́͒̊͌ͣ̅ͮͧ̈́̔ͤ̿̃ͨ͛̌̅͟ͅc̷̟͓̣̳͙̘ͨͮ͐ͪ͐͊ͨ͊͋͛ͤ̒̊̇̇ͩͫ͢͟͜͞ķ̅ͬ̓̅ͣ̒͋͟͝҉̮̪̯̜̩̣̙̳̻̪̫͕̩͖̹̺̦s͕̩̝̱͇̗̙͎̥̪̍ͤ̓ͩ̏̾ͪ̍ͦ͒̇̊̑ͯ̆̂́͢͝͡͝ ̶̦͖͉̖̬͓̯̲̼̒ͫ͛͛͋̃̐̂̎͌ͪ̓̂̚͘b̵̧̜͖͍̜̜̳̹͈̹̺̓ͪ̾ͩ̉͡͠ͅe͐̒̇̉ͧ͐ͣ̊͆̀͢҉̼̜͔͕̯̪̳̥̹̞̞̫͟͡f̸̗̯̻̙̱̰̼̰̭̝̭̠́̈̏ͬ̔͜͡͝o̴͕͈͈̗̠͎̘̭̹̜̝ͮ̏ͥ͋̽ͭ͗͐̾̆͂ͧ͆̌ͧ͝͝͞r̸̓̈́̌́͗ͪͤ̽́̃͗̒͆̿̌̍̈́̚͜͞͏̷͖̞̺̻͎̥͎̝̘e͑̿̍͌ͯ̒͆̽͢͟҉̨͏̹̠͚̺̪̱͍̪̣̪̫̖̪̫͓̮͙̖.̼̖͓͙̱̪͙̳̬̬̜̠̜̩͕͓ͯͩͤͨ̈́ͩ̅͂̌̏ͤͭ͌ͫ͊̽ͫͨ́̚͜͜
̸̸̛̛̜̼̩̖͕͇͕̯̱̤̞̩͌ͭ̀̂ͮ͒̇̂͊́̒ͮ̅̚̚I̶̪̘̗̪͔̺̜̣̹̜͚͚̙̙̗̦̲̤͑ͯͬ͌͝t̴̵̟͚͖̺͎̣̜̼̱͚̩͇̗͔̫͕̃ͭ̇͌ͦ̏ͨ͗͋̂̊͛̒̏͐͆ͅ'̵̵̧̞̳̰͕̣͇̟̻͎͉̠̪̠̙̳̍ͯ̌̆͑̓̽̀̓̓̚͟s̵̔ͬ̈ͥ͗͊ͭ̓̋̚͏̵̨͉̗͔̥̖̤̫̘̣͍̱̳̠ ̢̣̤͎̖̼̗̟̤͂͋̍̑͗͌̇͆̋̿͘͡͠å̷̶̢͕̪̰͔̻̜̤̱ͤͮ̈́ͫ͊̌ͨ̐̌̓͑̐̾̾̋̍̇͌͜͠ ̵̭̦̳̜̭͔͉̖ͧ͊͊͊̀ͅg͌͛̐ͯ̎̅̀́͑ͮ̎̑ͨ̚҉̡͍͙̜̪̝̺̩̱͖͞ǒ̅̋͌̑̇ͯ̌͢͏̙̳͎͈̳͓̞̙ǫ̰̙̠̭͈̖̺̻̬̰̋ͣ̒̾̎͛ͦ̆ͧ̋͢͟d̵̵̢͈͇͕̮͚͙͔̗̤̙͚̗͔̀ͥͫͥ̒͑ͧ̉̈́̚ ̧͎̖̳̤̮͋̅̏ͤ̀̚͘͢͡͡ṫ̵̸̶̨͕̱͇̰͔̱̣̣̩͉͓̱̭͔͔͙̘̥͆̓̔͂̃̓̽ͦ͂̎ͬͧ̈ͬ̀̽͊͠h̨̛͕̳̞̱͇̹̺̺͔͗̉͋ͥ̾ͩͨ̇̅͊͂̾͊̚ȉ̸̷̬̜̮̦̗͎̭̭̬͌ͮ̈ͨͤ̓̀ͮͬ͆̽ͧ̅ͪ͘ņ͉͉̬̼̹̰̮͔͎̠̬͕̭̬͉͕ͪͣ͌ͧ̿̋̔ͨ̂͂ͤ̅͊ͤ͋ͪ̇́g̡̭̠̭̝̰͎̱̪̻ͦ̑͆̒͛̔̇̀̚͘͟͠ ̸̨̱̤̯̖̺͉̺̫̻̝̥̺͕̑ͫ̃ͥ̀͆͆̃̀́ͧ̈ͥ̂̏ͪͅtͮͮͤͯ̔ͤ̑ͦ̋̓̏͟͏̴̼̮̱̯͉̱̫͔h̵̀͐̅̄̇͏̧͜҉̠̗̼̖̘̣͔͈̜̫̘͔̼͚a̜̝̗̻̹͍̣͖̰̭̍͂͐̐̿ͤ̐̍͊̅̀͘͟t̶̷̨̝̙̭̄̽̊́ͭ̓͆̈́̂͊̈̂ͪ̈́̐ͩ̈́ͥ̀̚ ̛̫̰̘͚̘̙̒̃̈̅̋̇ͪͥ͑ͦ̿͂ͬͭ̌͘͡͞t̞̬͖̞͕̤̥̻̖̬̊͑ͥ́̾̇̐̆͘͘h̢̹̪̤͈̻̮̥͙̼̺̤̠̫̟̜̦ͨͩͤ̈ͪ͊ͬ͆̄̋̀͐̌̚͞͞͞͞ͅe̡̢̤̗̼̪̳̟͍̬̼̋̈͛̾̽̂̅ͬͩ̀̀͠y̢͍̺̲̱̼͖̜̹̆͌͌̽ͬ́͟ ͤ͊͒͏̰̺̞̭͚d̨̛̺̞̪͍͍̮͂̂̍ͮͥ̇̽͌͗̑̅́ͥ̆͋ͭ̚͡o̢̭̦͖̪̳̼̓̔̿͐͞n̴̛̩̦̹̯͇̙͔̙̯̟̮͍̲̬̼̮̩̏̃ͤ̉̉ͫ̅ͪͅ'̍ͭ̓ͯ̓̃́ͬ͏̶̟̗͖͕̪̺̮̦͙̖̲͢͟t̷ͯ̑͑ͪ҉̹̟͎̘̞̜͔̞̜͖̞̮͙̣̥ ͣ́ͧ̏ͥ͒̉͐ͧ̓̇̑ͯ̄́̒͢҉̛̞͙͚̱͎̹̬̼͚̮̣̞̲̪͖̗̤ǩ̢̼͙̞̯̰͔̞͓͚͚̞̰̜̥̻̭̅ͩ̈́̈́́͜͜͡n̶̨̓ͨ͐̈҉̖̲͈̝̰̬̤̱̭o̢͉͇̖̺̬̲̮̞̥̝͓͖̦ͥ̍̾ͤ̿̒͛̈́̏ͤ̇͑̓̄ͤ̅ͧ́w̛̙͔̝̳̜͙̟͔̬̪̭̭̖ͬ͒̂̒̄ͤ̓̉̉ͧ̓̄̿̾̒͂͗̅̀ ̶ͪ̑̇͋͛ͦ̆̽̒̌̋̿͌͂̃̀̑͏̸̻͖̞̭͘w̢͇̞͖̝͎̯̤̯͍̺̖̞̻̰̯̒̄̄ͩ̌̏ͤ̈́̀̔̓͒̃͘͝h̵̴͋̍̄̿̍̓͐̀͌̅ͤ̈́͆̚͏͏̨͖̯̞̣̹̹̳ͅa̸̶̢̘͓͎̲͍̩̫͓͕̗̞͍̙̟̍͆͌̇̾ͬ̃̉͒̀̇t̸̷̼͇̘̲͙̙ͦͩ͊̍̀͊ͧ̄ͮ̈́ͣͫ̆ͩ̓́͞ ̷̴̠̭̟̖̣̥̪̬͉͉̻͓̄̈̀̽̓̋̿̍̀͝I̸̸̴͖͖͈̪͚̰̩͚̠̲̤̰̠̫̰͕͔̻ͭͨ̿̉ͧ̇̚̚͘͜'̷̧̨͎̘̭͕̫̩͇̗̤͙̬͍͉̉͊ͨͥ̃͝m̸̨̟̰̦͈̪͚̳̼̼͚͚̜̝ͨ̅͆̅ ̼̬̣͈̪͙ͫ̑̆̑ͬ̊ͮ͊̀d̷̶͖̲͖̤ͣ̎̅̌̊o̶̻̗͉̳̬̙͖͙͌͊͆̿͊̇̀̈ͭ́͝i̦͔͇̦̞̗̭̮̲͕̞͉̗ͧ͋ͪ̒͛͋̂́ͦͭ͘n̸̪̯̑̿́̍ͮ̽ͫͤ̚͟͞ͅͅg̝̘̪͕̦͖͎̠̻̣̮͓͕͈ͧ̄͑̑ͥ͡ͅ,̧̬͚̙̥̝̼̼̱̟̜̼̺̗͔͉̥͉̼ͦ͊͑̀̅ͧ͘͜͜ ̸̬̜̮̼͕̞͍̭̥ͯ̅ͨͮ͆ͥͮ̔̊ͦ̊̿ͫͯ͂̚ï̩̟̦̰̥̤̀̏͋ͬ̓̑̄̈́̈̚̚̕͝s̢̛̹̩̻͚͎̹̖̈́̍̐ͬ͘ ͤ͐͋̾͗̾ͤ̐͟͠҉̛̣̱͈̰̤̘̬̲͇̟͚i̴̢̜̱̬̞̩̳͎̝̠̫̺̖͌ͬ̃̍ͬͯ͑̅ͫ̊̐̉̍̅͑́̕͞t̴͇̲̯̞̾ͩ̏ͯͣ͒̆̆̋͊̌́͂̀͘͟͜?̶͗͊͊ͣ̍ͪ̇̆͠҉̶̭̘̖̮̫̰̮͙͔̪̟͉͓̹
ͬͧͭ̎ͨ̈̂͡҉̨̦̖͕̞̭̣͈̦͙͖̮̣̯̣̼͚̟̺͜I̵̷̙̞̲̼͕̱̰̱̺̠͍̗̦̘̪͖͂ͨͥ̃ͧͪ̾͑ͣ̋ͪ̄͋̀̕͡ ̾ͭͫ̅҉̵̨̲̬͖̺̺͔̬͍͉̦͎̹̠̣̫͙d̶̸̨͉̯̙̝̟͍̖̘̻͊̑̊͌̓ͥͤ̈́̏̔͊ͭͤ̕͘o̷͉̼̩͖̹̭̼̣̮̮̊̂ͤ͂̍̂ͬͬͣͥͨ̏̚͟u̷̦̳̞̠̝͕̮̘̟̞ͬ̄ͭ̾͠b̧̧̬̺̲̱ͥͯ̌͊̊́͠t̶̛̳͇̗̗̬̯̗̗̺͒ͩ̅ͩ̈͛ͫ̈́̆̍͌ ͦͥ̾̾̄͛͋͒͏̭̳̳̮̳̦̞͇̫̰͎̳͍̬̺̘͜ą͈̥̜̺͖͙͔̤̼͎̬͓̖̙̟̹͓̇ͨͯͧ͋͂̊͂̔͟ņ̷͖̗̙͕͎̤̥̬̣͎͕̲̱̼͇͚̻̘͂̉̉̑̃͒͊ͥ̆̄̋ͧ̔̋̚͝͞͡yͨ͒ͥ̔ͮ͏̯̭̺̤̹̠̗̮̼̥̳̰́͘ͅ ̻̫͕̖̆̏͒͗͌ͥ̇͑̉ͨͪ̔͜o̟͉̻͇̜̜̯̥͙̬̩̤͍͓ͨ͗̐͗̀̓̆͗͊̈́ͪ͐̄̓ͬ̿̐́̚͘͜͠͝f̸ͤ̽̄ͦ̆͗̌̓͛̏ͧ̅͆͐͏̵͎̘̠̤̼̳̣͚͇̖̺̥̺̕͡ ̴̶̞͚̺̼̘̰̞̰̱̟͓̻̘̮̘̩̀̈̀̉͒̓̋ͬ̉ͩͅt̨̝̟̰͕̦̯͖̦ͥ͑ͨ̽͆͒ͦ̓ͫͩͯ̐ͪ͌ͥͧ͘͞h̒̌̇ͯ͊ͪ̿̏͑͌͂͗̉͋̒҉̴̷̪̜̪̱͓̼̥͙͈̳͓̬͖͎̤͢ͅe͆ͨ̏͌ͮ̎̂͏̛̮̲̦͎̣̗̱̟͎̱͈́m̥̟̳̻̖̘̻̭̦̫̙̯̗̎ͧ̄ͬͮ́́͘͟ͅͅ ̵̖̦̦̭̜͈̜̙̣̜̦̜͖̬͗̅͐̽ͬͨ̃͛͋̓̃̽͊͘͠c̵̵̻͇͉͉̭̹̟̳̹̯̉͊̈̓̓͒ͤ͛̏͘͘̕a͗͆ͯ͊̿͂ͭ̇ͥͤ̓̓̈́ͤͯ͏͏̖͍̪̫͕̥̲͎͈͖̮̤͢nͭͭ̾̂ͥ̇ͮ͂͌͏̯̘̳̗̰̠̝̟̭̞̫͍͔͡ͅ ̸͎͈̗̣̺͍̮̹̭̥͇̣̙̩̤͈͍̒̀͋̿̍̑ͣ̆̾́͛̌̔ͣ̔̎͑ͭͩ͟͡͡r̊ͬͬͮͫͧͧ͊ͯ͏͏̬̤̦̜̲͔̳͙̪̜̬̬̥͇̀͟͟ͅe̴̢͔̻̯͎̝̳̥ͨ̃̊̆͊͌ͣͯ͠m̧̖͙̠͖͙̘̜̰͚̝͓̦̥̙̜̀̃̾̒ͭ̆̃̐ͫ̿ͯ̐̑ͅë́̓̽̎ͭ͊̽ͭ̄͂ͭ͗ͯͯ̾̾̒҉̶̛̛͔̩͇̼͚̜͍̯̝͔͖̗͕͚̰̪̟̱̀m͉̥͍͇̗̫̠̳͇͙͉̳̟̝̈́͆̍̿͌̿ͤ̂ͥ̿ͦͩ͑ͬ̐͢͢͟͠ͅb̈́̌͑ͦ͏̥̬̤̹̪̼̩͙̫̲̤̪̺̤͟͟͠ͅȩ̴͓̙͇̘̿ͯ̇ͨ̇ͩͬͦͬ͗̉̐ͨͫ̋́̚͜͝r̵̞̯̬̗̹̙͓̻̗̗͉̭̫̺͈̘̤ͪͯͥ͗̅̆ͤ͛͊͑ͭ̍ͬͨ̌ͯ̈̚̕̕ͅ ̰̦͓̦̬͇͙͉͋̓͊͊̆̓͑͑͘m̌͛̽̋͛͊̿͗̃̾͏̢̤̠͖͈̪̥͕̜̰͔͚́ŷ̨̠̻̥͇̭͕͓̺̗̰̙̝̤͚̺̦ͬ͆̔ͪ̒̾̽̏ͪͣ͋́͘̕͟͡ ̡͑̎͂ͨͩ̀ͩ̓ͬͤ͏̯̗͈̬̝͇̮̟͎̣͔̲̫̱̀p͈̼̼̱ͩ̔̾ͩ͊ͪͨ̎̂ͣ̍̊͟͝l̴̨̟̹̝̯̥͖̪̤̭̤̪͈̼̯̤͈̹̭ͤ̌ͥ̓̉̅̓ͣ̈́ͤ͊̽̐͊̈ͥͬ̇̊ͅa̵̢͈̘̦̣͊͂̈́́̕͢n̛̦̫̜̦̫̖͖͖̱̫̗̓̈̈́ͤͦ̈̾̑̾̚͢ͅ,̢̢͕̯͕̟̰͈͈̘̣̒̐͌̾̆͗ͬͨ͐͛̂̾ͦ̄ͥͨ͜͡͠ͅ ̎ͣ̑͋̈̎̍̇ͫ̾͏͕̟̩̣̯͍̩͕̦̜͓͎̘͘͝ͅ
̢̰̣̻̩̩̯̣̗̞̍̒̔͌̑̇̀̚͘͜ï̷̵͕͙̰̤̺̻̥̰̗̰̯͕̝̟ͣ́̐͆̓ͤ̉̕͟ͅͅf̵̤̩̹͍̳͍̬̩̜̺͙̗̱͇̒̈̓̌̽ͤ͑͑ͤ͜͜͡ ̋ͮ̈́̇ͤ̽ͪ͗ͥ̋͐̚͏҉̧̳͈͖͈͙͉̣̗̟̘̲̜͙̳̭̖̀̕t͈̮̫̺͕̪̼̱͈̰̻̞̹̥̺̙̼̊͒̑̒̌͋̾̀̎͊̅̋̌͗̉ͪ̚͘͟͟͝ͅh̵̵̞͙̞̩͓͔͍̏̎ͭͨ͆ͦ̾̓͌̈́̓ͬ͂ͬ̆͞ě̡̢͔̯̙͔̖̜̳̃ͭ̉̍̊ͨ̎͒̈͂͊̌ͤ̀͜͞ͅy̨̰͇̘͖̙͍̠̥̻̫͙̤̍ͮ̃̍ͥ̓̋̓̐ͦͭ̔͗̀͜͠͠ ̵̨̟̫̥̼̱̦͓̏ͤ̂͆͊̀̇͒ͭw̵̾ͪͭͯ̑̀ͯ̕҉̧̟̬͉̞̦̝̖̜͢e̸̹͚̯͙͖̯̝̥͙̲̖͉̖̯̹ͦͩ̈́ͩ̀̓̿̏͌ͫͬ͊̎ͤͪ̒ͮ̔̕͢ͅͅr̨͈͓̬͍͈͔̟ͦ̈́̇͒̀̅ͤ̄̋̈͗͌ͦͮ̽̇́̚̕͡ȩ͚̲͈͓͚̞̪̫̹̙̖͓͍̥̣̰̀͂̉͂̔̓͗̆ͨ̿̓͆͆ͤ̏ͫ͟͟͠͞ ͤ͋̈́̏̀͌̿͌ͧ̅ͩ̅̔̇͌ͦ̇ͤ҉̶̰̥̬̰̖͕͚̠̪̩̪̘̟̘ͅȩ̨͎̖͚̲ͨͣ̆́́͜v̷̭̰̙͉̒͒̆ͦͤ̑̈́ͤ͗̈̿ͯ̚̚͘ę̸̫̜̹̝̹̝͕͔̻ͥ̀̓ͩͣ̚͘͜ņ̵̙̝̩̱̥̲̼̥̘̙̗̹̲̣̹͇̂̌ͦ̋̈́̚͞͡ ̴̸̷̢̗͍͚̺̺̬̤̠̲̳̥̘̅̋̐̀͒̍̾ͮ̄̒̂̆̚̚ͅͅt̴̡̢̮͕̟͓̥̖̖̹͖̎̋̆͛ͮ͑̂ͣ͗̈́̊̊̇̃ͥ͗̑̔̀̚h̵̼͇͚̖̜͔̠̠̞̩̮̼̹ͩͩ͑͋̎̔́ͦͨ̉̀͢͞ͅͅe͂͐ͩ̋̆̾ͥ̒̀͏̢̳͔̰̯͉̬̝̦̟͇̥̼͝ṙ̷̡̺̩͙̝̲̱̙͕̺͍ͭ̓ͭ̐͌̇̂̿̀̆ͪ̓̀̊́͜e̛̛̜̩̝͚̜͚͙̳̩͑̏ͮͦͣ̀͠ ̸̷̯̜̙̳͈͔͙̭̮̞͙̲̳̟̽̐ͪ̐̂̈́͛̂͠t̴̥̯͕̯̱̣̜̗̜̬̲͔̯̳̼̏̒́̾͐ͧ͑͒͐ͩͯó̲̮͈͇̟̤̮̣̩͕̤̟̭͖̣̦̙̬̓͒̓̀ͮ͒ͣ͆̄̀͘͜ͅ ̩̭͔̜̻̘̺͕ͬ̆ͨͬ͐ͣ̓͜͝s̸̯̖͙̭̗̥̮͚̝̣̰͉̭͕̗̬̤̗ͦͣͣ̊̉ͭ̕͡͝e̷͙̜̘͎̬͔͖̭̠̗͚̻̤͙ͪ̿ͮ͒̇ͮ̇̾ͥ͡͞ẽ̶͓̦͙̣͇͕̥̦̰̝̲̘̣͓̦̖̟͍̉̒̈͊͒̇̉̀̀͜ͅ ̶̵̵̬̖̗͔̫̠͚̳̞̤͙͐̄͐̈́̿̊̾ͥ̕͠ị̙̲̗̩̦̹̺͔͛̍̿̈ͧͭ͘͞ͅẗ̸̡̞͕͚͇̫̜͓̖̱̮̞̻̖͈͉͙̗̳̦͂͒̊͊ͪͫͧ̓͛̔͑̆ͦͧ́͐ͣ́͢͢.̧̧ͦͯͫ̿ͪͫͣ͐̉ͥ̽͑ͬ̊͊ͤ̏͟҉͕̗̭͕͚̺͙̲͕̗͚͔̥̘͖
̷̛̬̲̟̖͖̗̗͕͖̣͉̲ͯ̓ͭ̇̉ͪ̓́̐̀́ͬ̍͂ͮ̊̄ͧ̚̕͡T̸̵̢̺͎̗̼̫ͥͮ͒̀̃̌̉̂ͩͤ̿ͬ͋͌ͧ̀h̡̝̯̲͉̼͕͖̘̉͌ͨ͑ͪͮ͛̾ͥ́̄̈́̍̀̀̚̚e̛͚̜̜̹̙͉̙̦̱̾͐ͥͭ̐̃ͯ̈͑̃̐ͨ̚͜r̛̩̹̫̠̱̞̮͈͈͔͓̍ͧ̿̂ͦ͆̌͑̓ͥ́́̀ͅěͬ͒̂̾ͦͣ̂́͗̿́҉̨̪̲̞̪̳̼̬̭̞̹̘̻̠̲̪̻̭̪͠͞ͅ ̸̸̴̻̮͉̼̤̯̱̬̮̭̫͓̦ͪ̀͆̄͘͜ͅi̢ͩ͐͆͒̈́̌͐̀͏̡̛͖̘͎̙͍͈s̷̢̧͓͉͔̩̝͖̟̠̯͉̻̮̱̘͉̻̜̹̈́̾́͌̒̐ͨ̾̑ͥ̈ͩ̀̕ͅ ̶̧̖̺̞̻̘͔̬͔̼͇̺̯̱̣̓̀͑ͮ̈̍ͬ̿ͅͅá̽̾͆̌ͧͮ̍̅̎̑̒ͨ̐̏͑ͮͫ҉͉̖̣̰̗̥̼̟̤̳͍̝͟͜͠ ̧̛͈͙̼̼̥͙̪͍̌̄̈́̋́͜r̨̆̈́̒̌͊ͥͧ̒̓̾͝҉͇̲͈̝̙̥̭ͅḙ̴͓̣͍̱̩͎̼̥̘͕̝̩̯͈͔̗͂̊̊͊ͤ̌̓ͩ͐ͦͪͨͧͬ͋͂̾̋̕͟͞a̴̢̠̲̼̮̖̖͇̒̒͐́ͣ̊̿ͮ̿̚͜͜s̬̥̻̦͔̣̥̺̯̪͔͙͔͓̙͌ͧ̐ͪ̄͋̇̆ͧ̓̓͘͞ô̱̠͎̝̼ͩ̄̐̎ͫ̅͂ͫ͗͢͝n̶̨̛͇̜̩͍̼͓̱̱͖̼͇ͨ͑̇͐̽ͮ ̵̶̷̠̭̗̻̲͖͎̮̪̺̱̇ͮ͆̽̐̉̌ͧ̎̂̂ͫͭ̊ͯͧ̅̈́͡͠I̡̢̨͎͕̗͔̺ͪͬͫͭ̈ͯ͛̀̋͛̉̀͞'̢ͩͧ̂ͬͩ͗̈́̽́͛͑ͯ͏̴͍̝̰̞̗͓͕͙̬͈̪̳̣̳̤̻v̶̢̻̺̹̦̪͓̥̘̟̺̠̝̤͈̲͓̏̊̌ͫ̊ͬͥ̈́ͨͣ͋͗̆ͅę̨̪̜̱̰͍̭̱̦̳͎͔̪̙̬̫͔͉̻̬̆͂͐ͯ̇̇̆̈́ͮ͢͟ ̢̛̩̫̘̠̍ͭ͑̐͒̿̋ͣ̊̃̀g̎ͦͣͣ̽̒ͬ̚҉̫͖͍̤͍̬̼̞̱͈͓̯̯͎͕ͅő̶̷̭̟̦͕͒̆͗͆̋͜͡ͅn̨̛̝͔̮̱̺̘̩͛̓̿̉̎̌̎ͤͮ̏̋̓̒ͦ̌̊͋ͅͅe̐̿͆ͤ̿҉̺̭̭̮̰̠͓͉̹͎̙̟̬͞ͅ ̴̵̛̭͕̥̦̫̤͈͔̥͖̥̫͔͌́̏̋̉ͬ͒͌̀ȯ̸͓̹̦͎̹̟̳̎̌̂͆͜͝͡nͤͣͯ͊̂̈́ͩ͂͛ͨ̔͘͏͕̜̹̱̰͎̦̺̥̪̩̙͖͓̼̞̬̳͝ ̞̱̻̭̣͍̯̹͍̥̹͕͚̤̻͖͍̦͔̐ͯ̀̏̃͑̓ͬ̿ͤ̄ͬ̑̃̂͗̾̓͠͡aͨͫ̈̉͐̍ͧ̇̚͏̟͍̦͇̮͙̠̘͟ͅͅ ̧͇͖͉̫̳͎̲̬͚͙̫͙̣͇̭̖͋͛ͮ̓̂͐̓̐̔ͤ̐̓̀̕k̷̷̠̠̰͙̤̟͖̫̜̫̟̫̞ͦ͋̐ͨͩ͆́͌ͦͭ̄̀͝i̴̴̅͌̈́̆̏̋ͮ̀̒ͯ̽́̑̾̎͋͌͏͖͍͇̤l̨̡̖̠͎̃̾̊ͤ͒ͩͪͮ̿̌͑ͯͮ̃ͭ̕͟͞ļ̴̊̎͋ͣ̾͑̓ͭ̓͟͢͏̲̖͖̲̬̗̖͍̙̳̮̬̗͉̘i̷̴̬̱͖̜̖͖̱͉̟̳͉̣̬̓ͤͬ̑̔̂̓͂̋̄ͯ͑͐̀ͨͦ́͝ň̀̇ͨ͗̇̄̊̈̀ͪ̚͏̧̛̻̹̖͎̯͙̘̞̀g̮̘̼̠̼͉̼̬͎̊̒̐̎͂ͥ̄̽ͨͫ͆̔̕͞ ̸̳̥̻͇͖̪͙̠̼̈́͌̍̉̌ͭ̇̃̍̐ͮ̃ͬͪ̇̎̅͌͘s̢̺̬̭͈̆̀̆̑͊ͨ̉͗ͭͣ̆͂ͤͦͤ̀̀̚̚͘͜p̵̵̨̘̬͈̹̭̮͍͇̜̭̤̼̲ͩ́̇̍͘͜ͅr̶̡̳̲͍̠̳̻̟̰͉̰͈͍̹̬̺ͤͦ̆̀̉ͥ̑̚͡ë̸̵̦̼̦̼̼͈̠̹͓͉̰̠̗́͆ͬͥ͒̉̾͘͜͝ȩ̶̶̌̅ͯ͛͌̾͗̀͂͌͑ͯͩ̓ͪ͋̚͞҉̻̰̗̲̭̹͕̗͙͎̘͇̜̘ͅ.͊ͮ̔̈͋̂҉̸̶̡̟̗̪͙
̸̧̥̰͚̙̞̙̭͓̗͑̽ͧ̅̆͋ͧ̚͢͝D̸̵̤̙̝̲͔͖͔̦̺̥͂͒̍̄̂͆͒̇ͧ̍͋ͯ͗̋ͫ̊ͫ̓͝o̴̸̰̭̰̜̹͙͚̟͇̞͎ͭͣ̇̓ͦͩ͐ͪͫ͒͆̽̾͜ ̡̧̥̙̖̫̱͑̑͂̔̕͝͝ͅy̷̴̬̩̪̺̮̳̟̖̠͓̥̩̙̼͚ͧ̅̄ͩ̀͗͌̈́͒ͥ͂͂̈͋͑̚ôͣͭ̇ͣ̓̈́̽̈͂̐́̚͏̷̦̮͕̗̻͎͕̪̠ͅͅų̳̪͍̩̙͎͕͓̻̲̺̼͔̺̳ͧ̔̌͂ͨ̈́͜͟ ̴̢̛̜̩͔͕̥̲̙͔̹̰̩̔̂̄ͫ͡r̶̴͕̭̟̝̻̺̹͉̼̼͕̱̮ͯͮ̒ͭͫ͊ͣ̎͋̚̕͡ė̶̢̪̪̙̺̦͚̲͖̬̰̖͉͎̙̯̻̖͖̈́̿̂͆ͬ͆̈́ͩͩ͐ͩ͋̊́͟m̵̹͚̻̯̣͇͍̲͓̬̓͌̊ͨ̏́̋̎͆͆͘͜͡͞ͅe͆͛͒ͪ̏̎ͭ̎̃̄̽͒̑̿͊̓̚͝҉̵̥̤̞͔̺̳͓̯̲͎́m̨̘̤̪͎̤̮̫͙̫̳̜͋̌̒͆̀b̷̨̳̞̥͉̹̈́͑̔̍̔́ë́ͩ̉̆̅ͭ͗ͨ̂͆̚҉̢̧̛̬͙̩̗̩̰̘̘̝̟͕̣͔̘͓̤̲͔r̸͉̹̳̬͉̗̫̯͕̟̠̟̭̬̹̗̪͊̎̌̈͆ͣ̿̈́̆̓ͣ͋ͣͧ͋͑̕,́̓̒͋̏̐̌̿̇̆ͨ̾ͧ̇̇͆̌҉̫̣̭̠͙͖̼͚͔̥͍̼̹̙̞̹̕ ̴͙̬̬͍̐ͯͯ̊̌̇͑ͤ̊ͩ̏̿̏ͮͥ͊̎̂͘͘P̢̻̣͇͎̜̽̑̋́̌͐̇ͭ́͘u̿̇ͥ̍͌̓ͭ̕͏͘͜҉̦̻̘̹̳̙͙p̡̰̣̼̜̗͙͖͉̝̝ͮ͋̾͋ͦ́͜ẃ̢̧̬̖̹̩̲̩̫̤̺̻̔̾͒̓̋̋̓͐̚͝a̿͊͐̀̽҉̠̻̰̖́?̴̴̜̦̣̳̰͙̮̜̿̏̀͒ͭ͂ͩ͆̚͜
̵̨̡̫̤̙̙͉͙̺̪̜̾̔̐̒ͣ̀͠A̵̰̯̙͇̻̘͍͚̺͈̦̱̞͉͕̖̬͉̋͐̍̑̒̾̆̌̅ͧ̄̎ͬ̏͟b̡̡̡̧͙̼̪̻̼͚͖̺͉̉̆ͫ̏͂͊̓̏ͣ͐ͪͧ̃̂͒̚͝ȯ̵̮͔̪͚͓͕̻͙̳̙̩͖̲͇̞̖̹͕͚͋͌̑̂̇̾̓̒u̢̢̼̖̰͉͕̤͔̥͈͍̫̰̥͓͕̘̗̮̙ͮ̉̂̉͌͑ͣ͑̃͑̇ͤ̓͐ͤ̐͋̾͡t̽̌͋ͪ͊̔̍ͭ̏̓͘҉̯̗̤͕̟͙̰͍͕̳̜͔̮̩̱̘̩̪̹ ̶̡̨̺̮̳̗̭͔̩͖̱̻̙̿̓ͣ͋ͣ͗͐̒ͪ̈͒͋͞ͅh̵̊ͨ͐͒ͧ̂ͣͤͪ̄̊̇ͬ͋̚̕҉̻͓͉̱̳͠͠o̸̲͙̜̗̥ͫ̄̈ͪ̉ͨͦͥ̄́͜͞w̷̴̖̱̩͉̠͖̺̣͊̒̀͗͆̀̎͐͆̀͛ͦ̐͘͞ ̴͇͎̭͍͔͓̰̟̰͓̰͚̝̝̾͑ͭ̐͑̍̃̂͟͟I̋͗̆ͤ́͏̴̣̠̮͓̯͓̙ ̷̧͍͍̣̭̘͉̫̞̫̻̥̺͍̟̙̫ͮ͊̊͛͌ͦ̎͗̍̇ͨͣ͒̒͐͛̏͘͞͝t̀͐ͥ͛̌̄̂̔͗ͬ̈͛́͠҉̭͓͓̳͎͢͡o̦̞̳̳̼͕̙̩̜̘̰͓ͧ̑ͨ̏͊̕͟͞o̸̘̖̞̖͍̳͖̫̠̤͚̦̟̠̝͋̇̍ͯͦ͑̓̿ͭ̉͗ͪ̆̂́͢͠ͅķ̸̵̥̝̰̣̪̗͍̮̩͈̱̰̫͕̻̟͕̰̈́̓̑̚ͅ ̃̀ͨ̀̚̚̕͢͏̝̥͇̭̟̳̳̮͕̼͇t̷̶ͧ̃̀̍̅͌͑̎҉̸̨̲̯̱͈͙̙͇h̢̛̰̳̩͉̬̗̠͕̮̣͎͗ͤ̒ͣ̓ͩͭ̌̄̓ͥ͑ͪ̽ͮ̇̈́̋̀͜͝éͥͦ̅̆̌̀̍͂͗͏͍̼̮̟͢ ̢̰̤̖̟̮̤̝͓ͩ͑ͨͩ̎̓̓̔͂͋̅͗ͭ̆ͣͅũ̢͎̹̩̣̙̭̻̦̬̲̮͙ͪͭ̐̐ͧ̽̀̿̾̅̐ͧ̃͘̕͡ͅl̷̺̱̥̖̪ͩ̽ͧ̇̍̂̊̇̚͢t̞͙̰̭̘̜͔̃ͯ̾͛̄͛͆ͭͣ̈̈͢͜i̶̵̟̪͕̠͙̙͖̣̬̞̜͍̤͎̩̪̖͐͗̃̎̊ͫ̈́͗̏͛̊ͫ͗̎̐͂̒̏͘͠mͨͤ̋̍ͬ̿ͫ̐̿ͯ͏̶̴̩̗͍̲̼͖͈̜̺̼͢a̴͙̗̯̥̥̲̪̥͖̹̾ͮͭ̉̆̎ͫ̊ͩͤ̀͜t̸̢̤̘̼͉̤̣̜͔͙͇̝̻͓̝̼͑̇͛̇̃̑͒̃̕ͅͅẹ̢̥͎̫̥͈͍͉͇̼͈͕͓͊̑̇͋̉ͦͫͫ̌͌͊͢͡ ̸̛͇͇͓͈̟̲̟́̇̀ͯ͘͟ͅpͨ͐ͩ͑̾ͤͬ͞͏̪͎̲̬o̧̝͓̘̭͈̭̖̝̤̫̳̽̊̑ͩ̄̔̿̆ͪ̑̔̓͌̚͢w̴͇̼̲̫̱̼̰̗̮̗̦͈̦̳ͨ̎͗̇̀͟͞ê̓ͭ̆̍́̇̾̈̓̌͑҉̀͘͡͏̳͚̱̱͓͈͎̤r̺̝̲̗̙͍̳̽̎͑ͧ͋ͯ͂͂ͣͯͥ̃ͭ͘͡ͅ ͍̩̤͙͓̰͉̞͇̼̞̰ͭ̂ͤͭ́̊̀ͮ̀̆͌̃ͩ͋͘͜ơ̞͈̮̙̱̱̖͓̠̤̞͎̫̰̻͕͕ͩ̔ͨͣ̓̉ͩ̉́ͭ͐̎̏̒̅͘͢ͅf̷̨̞̙̘͙̼̤̝̭̮̫̮͐̂ͥ̇̌̕ ̛̯̖̰͔͉̭ͪ̍̅ͫ̐͞t̵̸ͧͨͤ͗̎ͥ̈́̄̅̓̃ͬ͒ͪ̊̉́̚̕͏͓͙̭̥͓͙̗̪͈̞̞̥̘̫̖͚̳̭ͅh̴̴̢̻̖̳̳̰̭̥̞̙͙̠̤̜̖̭̦̘͐ͫͯ͆̏̔͂̈͂̽̄̆̐͘ͅẽ̸̢̛̱̯͕̤͙̞̘͎̩͉̥͖͈͛̐ͤͦ́̉ͣ̀̓̀̿̊́͢͝ ̓̃͐͂̄̐̅̈͊̾̐͊͒ͧ́̚͘͏̦̤̫̰̪̘͎̗̥͇̭͎́ų̵̫͉̹̲͖͖͙̰̔̔̅̈̾ͤͥ͌̒̾̀̓͂͝ͅņ̧͈͕͍̥̞̼͍̠͚̟̰̦̹̭̝̳̩̇ͩ̉̈ͨͯ̏̌ͥ̉̃̌̄̏ͤ̐̓̚͠i͙͖̖̫̗̳̭̦͙̰͊ͧ̋ͮ͆͛̈́͊̏̇͗ͤ̈̽ͪ̆͌̕͢͝͞v̾ͭ̍̍̍̏͋̅̉̀͊ͮ̃͑͏͏̠̬̦͈͇͎̳̘̦͕̜̣͚̻͔̘̹̞e̡̒ͨ͊̊̎ͫ̋̇̈́ͣ͆͗̄ͩ̄̒ͣͨ̀͏̶̝͓̻̦͎̦̘̜̜͠ͅͅr̵̟̤͖̙͇͔͍̹͇̞̪̲̩͎̻̎̅͊̐͋͆ͨ̉͗ͥ͋̀͋͘ͅs̷̵̖̙̤̥̞͐ͬͯ̅ė͆ͭ̐ͥ̐̊͆͠҉҉̨̳̻̦̣̫̻̙͜,̶̡̥̹͔̣̫̹̤̮̤͂͛ͫ̓͆̌ͨͩͯͨ̚͠ ̴̡͉̹͚̭̹̗̜͎͍̞̼̪̪̈́ͧ̏̊̆̇ͭ͋̽̀̄̏̉̋ͣͯ́̌͌͢͞a̝̰̘͓͉̤̬̺̪̗̠͔͚̫ͦ̿̈́̂̓͋́̕͞ņ̸́ͩ͂ͭ̏ͭ̈́͐̄̿ͣͥ́ͮͨͤ̿͏̹̟̗̦̩͓͉̳̳͚̹͚͍̱͎͖͈͘d̷̡̯͍̟͉̟̱̯͙̠̪͎̤̥̣͖̓̏͊̉̀ͨͤ̀̈́͋̔̉̽̔͆̚͟͢ ̧͕͚͕͚̼͉͓̺̖̑͐ͧͯ̀ͫ̆̊ͦ͋ͧ̏́͂̚͟͢͢ͅm̶̛̋͒̔ͦ̔ͪ̽̔̚̕͘͏̗̳̗͍̲͇͓̹͓̪̼̻͚̩̞͓ͅa̷̸͎̗͎̪̩͍͚͇̅̔̑͋ͪ̍̎̕͞͠ḋ̵͎̪̱͙̹̰̜̺̘̪̣̥̹͍͓͗̄̀ͅe̴̤̬͈̩̱̣͎̲̘̞̫̮̊ͤ̆̆͊ͪ͒͟͠͡ ͗̓̇̓͆̉ͯ̿́҉҉̶̶̯̪̤͈m̨̈́̿ͦ͊͒̌̓͐̏̀̎͛̅̀͐̚̕͏̡̫̖̜̭̼̩̹̤̞͓͙̳̖̲̰́ͅy̺͍̙͍̫̦̣̙̳̙͕̼̥̺̲̮̯ͤ̉͐͐ͣͮ̅̓̀ ̸̰̖̣̖̩͍͓̫̥̝̜̯͇͋̏̏̋̓́̿̇͒̌͌ͬ͂͛͘o̴̬̫̮̦̰̪͕̟̓ͦ͂͑ͯ̈́ͭ̓ͭͯ͢͝w̡̨͇̗̰̩̖̞̭͓͚̬̝͈̱̙̆̐ͣ̌̾͒n̵̨̳̲̮͈̣̞̻̈ͣͩͫ̍ͩ͘͞ͅ?̷̶̢̦͈̰̩͔̭̬͉͇̳͔͖͖̞̝͈̻̌ͣ̓̒ͤ̓̅̎ͩ̇̄̃̎̃͘
̈ͮ̅̿ͪͫ͛̍̊̆̚̚͏̡̝͓͔́͟B̡͇̦̱̤͈̗͆ͦ̃̽ͫ̒̎ͩ̏ͮͦ̈́͂͂̋ͬͯ͜ụ̶̘͚̠̖̹̪̺ͧ̐̅ͫ̍̂͐̅̃̐̋ͯ̈̀͊̋̿̒́͠t̵̙͖̤̝͙̜̦̝̻͙̞̠ͥ̀̈́̍̓ͫ̎̽̈ͯ̀̍͑̆̌̇̍̈̂͢͞ ̵̙̗̼̼̯͓̙̫̦ͣ̆̓͋͞ͅǫ̸̶̫̳͖̳͇̭̪̼͍̩͙̱̫̭͎͇͈̙̼̏̅ͧͪ͂ͥ̿̽̅ͥ̆ͣ͂̍͗ͫͮ̽f̨̢̧̛̺̙̠͕̮͎͕̙̘͈͚̰̠̳̖̣̳̀̓ͪ͆͂͒̑̐̒͂̾́ ͪ̋̈́̆͒͌͂ͬ̏̍̄ͨ̏ͯ̚͘҉̳͎͎͔͘͡c̢̨̦̰̫̤͎͈̮̗̤͊̅̈͋ͧͪͤ̊̃̾͒̑̈́̆̾ͧ͘͞ó̶̸̷̳̳͚͍̮͈̟̱̰̝͙̖̬͕̿ͬ̀̇̋̓ͪ̔͋͗̓̏̚͢͜ử͍͚͙͓̰͇̖̣͓̦͒ͤ̊ͦ̿͂ͦ̀͜r̴̴̨̩̮̖̩͙̠̼̭͙ͩͬ͆ͨ̀ͭ̾̓̐̒̒͌ͤͧ̌ͤ̀̃̊̀͟s͆̉̿̌ͪ͊͑͟͏̺̱͕̞̮̼ê̴̢̧͚̲̞͙͖̘̥͎̭͖̱͔̬͈̱͐̇ͬ̋̔̂́ͣ͗ͮ̈́ͧͦ̄͞,̶̼̲̦͔̞̩̬̫̺̭̞ͯ̊ͫ͊͂̏ͣ͒ͣ͊ͧ͌ͧ̀͠ ̷̵̢̑̈́̓ͣ͏̵̻̻̩̖͚̠̙͔̹͉͍͎͙̤͓̼ť̷ͮ͛͗͐̔̅̅̽͑̽ͫ̌ͫ͒ͨ́̚͝͝͏̭͍̙̮̲̠h̠̟̩͙͉͎̐ͪͣ̋ͧ̈́͆̾̈̋͂̏͊̑̑̊͡͝i̤̜̦͙̜̺͉͓͈̞̻͂ͦͤ̎ͬ̏̑́̀̂͑͢͜͜s͗̓̂̀̏̇ͩ͏̴̦̜̝̯̮̠͎̞͚̳̬̕ ̸̬̻̼̫̘̮̬͔͋ͥ̒ͬ̇̊̾̅̿̅ͩͬ́̕͢͡͠ï̴̢̆̔̌ͨ̄҉͓͍͖̖͔ş̨̢̟̞̥̗̲ͮ̏ͯ͆̔̊ͦ̽̑̓͛͒̚͠ ̢̢̖̩̩̘̤̬̺̰͍̦͕̙̜͍͓̝͂͒ͪͫ͗̌ͨ̋̀͟͡á̴̞̪͎̺̺̹͎̺̪̻ͣ̋͑̈͂ͭ̈́̑͛ͤ͑̓̃́ͭ ̴̻̦͕̗̹͙͎̬̟̜̣͖̩̮̄ͩ̅̒̈̄ͣͯ̋͛ͨͭͧ̌d̶̷̡͚͕̩͎͚̻̟̙̫̳ͦ͂͒͛ͫͫ͑͋̀͂͌͐̔͊͘͜i͇̦̰͉͔͈̝̊̍̈ͩ̄̊̏̚͟͞͠f̶̴̬̺̲̪̰̠̩̮͇͇̮̂ͪ͒͌͐̏ͥͧ̀̐́̚͟f̊͌̐̅̇̋͗͊͌ͣ̑͊ͧͦ̑̓̔̃҉̢͇̜͙͇͇͕͢͝ͅȩ̧͙͙͇͉̞̪̬͓̣̩̝͙͍̹̞̜͚̮ͫͪ̌͛͠͡ͅr̨̛̟͙͖̰̥͍͔͓̻̥͎͇̰͙͍̭͎̾͂͊̈̓ͣē̷̶̢͓̰̦̩̲̯͚̠̫͎͎̫̭̳̮̳̫ͮ̒ͤ͂̑͊̍͒͗̒͋ͧ͐̅̂̅̕ͅn̶̶̦̖̼̹̗̟̣̝̻̳͇̭̜̘̓̉̈̄͐͒ͮ̂̄̋ͭ͑̎̋̋ͅt̶̵̮̫̣̻̠͛̓͗̈́ͧ̍̄̕ ̺͙̠̗̖̫̹̪̫͇̬̞͔̤̟̹̉ͥ̍̊ͧ͊͡u̡ͥ̊ͭͥͥ͒ͩ̿ͦ͏̰͇̬̪̯̫̝̟̻̱̖͎͉̤͜n̴̤͔̖͍̪͇̟̈ͫͥ̓ͨ̄͊ͨ̈ͭ̆̐̉ͧ̌̄͆ͧ͟i̢̗̖̹̳̫̠͎̲̟̤̱̭̓̏̉ͬ̇ͣ̌ͮ̀̊͞v̨̡͙͖͕̺̜̲̳̭̳̜̩ͬ̑ͫͨͥͮͤ̑̌͂̈́̂̑ͨ͒̔̃̚͘͢͡e̴̙̘͎̬̮̝̹̜͉̼̯͉̠ͫͬ̓̆ͣ̊̈̂̽̍͊̚̚̚ŕ̶̹̰͔̫̥̥̮̻̥̣̙̺̱͐̽ͥ̍ͭͮ̔̒͛̄́ͅsͯ̉̉͗͂̐͌́̏̈́̃ͥ͊ͬ̚͏̢͕̯̞̼̱̻͉͔̠̹̜e̛̛̝̻̖̪̗̰̩͍̠͉̣̞͍̤̹̰̮ͫ͋ͭ͛ͯͦ̓̉͑̆̎ͧ̉ͅ,̡̖͎̣̳̣̐́ͪͨ̊̒͛̒̈́͆͊̎̒ͧ̓̿̍ͪ͢͡͡ͅ ̻͍͕̬̹̮̳̙͉͍̣̟̫͊̂̂ͣ̾̿ͮͧͣ̍ͫͪ͂̅͋́̏̂ͮ͜ì̶̊̈́ͬͥ͐̍ͤͦ҉҉̦̲̙͓̦̮̠͇͞ŝ̴͈͔̻̲̩̯̱̠̲̜̜ͧͯ̋͂ͮ̈́̊ͭ̎̕ ̸̰͙̩̘̦̻͇̗͚͚̗͓̲͚̳ͫ̊̐͆̈́ͨ̾̄̏ͭ͗̚͟ͅĭ̩͉̱̜̱̠͓̹̗̬͓͉̇̄̍ͫ̏̋̌͒͌͑̑̽́͜͜t̢̯̙̯̹̜̞̫͎̭͓̩͔͐̋̅̑͑̓̆̅̆̀̚̕ͅ ̧̢̘̞̥͍͆̂̿̽̑́̾͒̆̾̀́n̉ͥ̽ͪ̈ͮ͆ͩ̚͏̴̪̰͓̩̠̖̺̜̖̺̱͇̮͎͔̟̦̀͝͡ŏ̧ͫ̊̆̉͋̉͑̍̑̓̃ͯ͌͂̀͜͏̵̦͍͙̪̦̲̹̪t̵͕̳̘̘̱̖̜͎͋ͤ̃̌́͜?̷̨͇̗͓̩̙̰͇̠̯̗̥̳̟̹ͯͦ̓́̚
̵̦̻̲̱͍̯̣̤̯̱͙̭̝̠͔̞̦̓ͮ͌͂̍̀̀̕T̢̧͓̮̰͔̗̣͎̬͉̬̣̞̼̫̼̪͊͑͆̔ͬ̌ͩ̊͞͞h̶̛̞̱̰̗̙̫̦͓͑ͯ͊͒ͦ̌̆͂̋͂ͩͤͬ̇ͦͤ͋̔̀ͅȩ̘̞̞̫̪͇̜̝̙ͭ͐͌̾ͣͮͭ̈͒ͧ̎̈́͌͡ͅÿ̸̧̤̳̞̞̳̟̦̭̹́͆͆ͣ͋ͩ͊̍̇ͨ́̔̈́̾ͫͣ̀̚ ̴̵͖̤͚̫͔̮̮̈ͯͫ͑̊ͨ͌̄w̷̢̡̦͖̟̰͉̺̜̲̖̘̹̯͚̤͖̝̟̏̇̐̏͐͗̒̎̂̋̽̚ọ̧̡̻̜̺̝̠̹͇̱͎̰̘̯̣͖͖̮̦̉̐̎͌̊̍ͣͧ̄ͮ̂̀͆͋̏̐͐n̵̡̢̛̤͔̲̘̖͕̞̰̜̬͂̋̊̈̑̓̄̉̎́'̵̳͚̩͍͈͕̘͖̹ͭ̌̍͌̿̅͘͝t̶͇̰̲̯͉̒̒̽͒͋ͭ̎̍̉̎͆̋̋̀́ ̷̺͇̦̟͈̣̈́ͮ͒ͯ͐̐̍̽̍̄̌ͭͪͨ͡͡r̵̻̝̼̜̠̬̠͎̹̱̻̰͍ͬ́̈ͫ̀̚͟ͅe̶̛̹̺̖̙͈͚̻̞̰̩̬͙͕̖ͨͫͫ͊ͯ͆͆̊̑̽̇ͫͭ̊ͪͦ͌́̑͘͟͞ͅm̷̸̸̰͙̫͔̘̠̯̮̼̱̟͖̟̼͈̠̖͉͊̐̔ͭ̀ͪ̿ͪ͒̋́́̚ë̵̥̱͈͎̫̙͙̻̤̘̜̤̺̐ͬ͑͗̔ͭ̏͘̕͞m̨͎̤̰̙̫̙̱͕̖̬̝̮ͥ̑̿ͯ̒̚̕͘ͅb̷̯͚̲̦̜͍̦̼̯̹ͤ̌̍̏ͩ̍̂͆̏̀͗̂̉̚̕͘͟͝ȩ̄ͪͤͣ̄̿̓̈́̓͏̟̮͓̗͉͉ȓ̷̙̱̫̘̪͖͍͓̱̻̱̻̦̺̗̇͆̆͐ͨͫ̎͗́ͪ͘ͅ,̵̴̧̣͖̦̠͕͔ͭ̾ͮ͛̓ͫ͛̓̿ͮͨͩ̚͘͘ ̧̡̯͖͖̼̭̞̦̞̥̥̦̽̂̄͐ͬͦ̈́ͮ̏͒e̠͚̱͙̯͇̫̬̦ͫ̃ͥ́̎͂̈́̾ͬͣ̓ͬͦ̃͐̾̑ͦ̀͠ͅv̨͔̦͔͙̗ͤ́̊̈́ͬ̓̓̈́̾̎͌̔̈͐̈́͗ͪ̚̕ͅe͗̌͆̿͂̂̒͆͌̓̈͊ͩͬ̓̋̆͆͞͏̷̧̮̳͇͍̫̜͎̬̭̜̝͎̙̪͎͡ͅņ̳̹̖͙̝͔͕̳̎̒ͬ͆̇͊̈́ͥ̃ͥͤͯͮ̐̓̃̕͢͡ ͒̑̎̈́ͤ͛̂̊͂̽ͬ͊͂̚͏̸͈̰̮̪͢͟i̷̸̝̩̺̝̼ͬͨͬ̄͆ͯ̓̊̑́ͪͥ̈́ͦ̏́f̵̹̩̭̪̦̖̦̺̞̟̞̠̠̅̿̍̾̌̾̑ͥͥ̕ ̸̛̤̫̤̬̝̰̘̦ͩ͊̂ͤͬ̔͐͒ͯ̂͂̑̓̋w̢̛͙̖͕̗̮̮̥̦̜̹͕ͣͣ͂ͫ͐ͨ͆̔̂̎͡͡ͅe̷̴̢̧̹̬̫̱̽̔ͫͧͬ͆͝ ̨̙̤̜̻͓̪̦̞̟̥̬͓̟̹̹͆̓̾̾͆̒̅̂ͩ͛͊͟͝ḏ̸̛͈̖̦͎͍̤̦̣̝̹̣͑ͫ̽̂́ͨ̑ͩͣͮ̂o̡̢̫̮͓̝̘ͧ͐̑͗̽͊͛̏̎̌͗ͪ̚.̺̰̩̲͎̝̗̣͕͍̳͉̝͕̤̖̽̒ͤͧ̕
̴̸̸̵̬͖͚̠͙̲̰̝̻͇̪̲̺̲̙͉ͣ̅̈͊̏ͮ̐̇̊̎̏ͯ̔ͫ̓̍̅̀̈́͡A̶̸̭͔͓̙̲̺̩͊͆̉̉̐̉̓̀́͘ͅn̐ͩͤ͛ͩ҉̸̷̗͎͈̳̰̼̩̣͍̤̲̣͞d̵̸͖̲̩͚͇̜̙̤̹̩̩͖̭̦̞̬̤̖̔̋́̄ͧ̂̒͟ ̸̧̡̼͕̻̥̞͉͖̬̩̙̱͙̲̳̬̔̄̾ͮͧ̉͑̈͂̇̅̍͑͜͝ͅt̉͐͗̿͊̓̌ͣͨ̚͏̫͇̪̠͙͔̳̞̝̝̩̞̪͠ͅh̏ͧ̓ͪ̒̾̎͂͊̍̅ͧ̉ͪ҉̥͖̮͉̘̤̯̦̮̀a̡̬̜̫̤̤̤͕̦͛̏̓̐ͥ̇̓ͦ̚͠ͅt̶̶̛͈͚͙͙̰̟͓̞̼̰̘̺̣̳̯͚͗̏ͮͪ̿̎̏ͭ̋ͭͤ̋͐̑ͣ͟͡ ̊ͮͮ̈ͤ̄́ͯ͆͂ͤͭͯͥ͒҉̴̛̟̼̖̣͍̗̬i̡̢̲̜̦͔̰̦̟̜̗̲̭͇͆́͑́ͤ̑̾̏͌́͗͗ͬͨ͋ͧ̿̿s̜̣͎̪̙͈̭̟̩̞͇̹̱̙͕͑̾̀̾ͨ͑̏͐͗̏ͤ̈͒ͪͯͪ̉ͪ͌͟ ̶̧̳̪̰̫̭͇̩ͥ̑͋ͧ̉̎ͩͫ͋̓ͦ̾ͨͣ̎̋́̚͘ͅw̧̫͙̮̙̥̑̌ͤ͆̃ͯ̎͑ͮ͂ͮ̊̀̃̃́͘h̴͈̟̤̫̩͔̝̦͆͌̄ͧ́͌̈͊̊̏̀̓̾̚͞ẏ̴̧͔͎͇̳̟͙̖͉̮̭̝͇̙̳̪͇ͬ͒ͮͥ̊͑͂̿̉̆͋̉́̄́̅̚͜͜͝ ̎ͭ̓͊̍͌͊͏̶͙̗̼͈͔̀́t̮̫̘͔͔̜̟̤̥͚̞ͥ́̈́̓̽̀͘͝͝h̸͕̘̹̝̖͙͙̪̯̺̮͎́ͯͩ̾̎̆͟e̢̨̖̘̦̳̪̠̭̞͍̳̲̬͍͈̥̯̩͛ͧͥͧͩ̽̄̓ͣ̾̅̽ͯͤ̑͛̄̆́̚͞͡y̧̧̥͖̟̼̬͚̦̯͔̤̥̠͙͑̎ͣ̅̽̀̓͑ͤ͛̌͑̄̽́ͯ͝ͅͅ ̶̨̼̲̪̮͓̩̞̰̙̰̭͉̞ͧ̓̔̃̋̊͂͌̆̎͐ͥ͐̔̍ͧͅͅm̷̮̦̳͎͚̥̰̩ͩͩ̋ͨ̏͌̆̽ͨ̎ͪ͑ͦͪ͗́ͅͅư̢͖̻̭̥̜ͦ̃ͯ̆͑̽ͨ͛ͥ́̓ͦ̉ͭͯ͛͌̑͊͜͜ṣ̢͈̼͖̱͙̼͕͉̤̭͖̐̆̈ͤ̌ͤ̀̚ţ̵̷̯̠̭̻̹͓͔̜ͩ̏ͥ̇͆̂ͭ̃ ̷̡͎̤͎̗̺͔̦̤̮̘̮̪͚̘̜̣̪̺̀͆ͮͩ̒̒ͬͩ̃̔̋ͪ̐̂͛́͠͡b̛̘̝̦̫̬̤̆ͪ͛̽̆̃̾̊͋ͭ̌̆̿ͮ̈́̽͆̍̕e̶̬̲̥̣̝̗ͩ͌ͤ̊́͗̒ͫ̍͆͛͌ͮ̃͢͜͝ ̆̓̉̿͢͏̙̹̬̞̪͚̬͈̤͍̦͇̜͎͚̦̗r̵̴̈͌ͬ̔͑̋̒̿͛̃ͧ̂̂̓ͣ̽̐̍̽͝͏̭̯̰̹̝̻͕̬͉͉̫̞̗͙̯̥̬̠ȩ̸̛̠͈̖͈̻͓͈̻͎̄͐ͬ̌̆ͣ̏ͭ̅̃m̢̛̛̖̜̬̰͉͚͇͔̮̼̙̮̟͉̲͎̺̿̈̒ͪͬͯ̓ͭ͆ͦ͂̔̌̌͛̑ͮ̚̚͘͟ͅį̰̱̞͚̊̑̆ͦͫ̌̈ͥň̴̸̢̦̼͇̮͈̦͍̭̟͎̮̰͎̺̂ͥͭ͊̑͑̄̔ͩ̊̉̃ͥͨ͗͟͝d̋̋̎͋ͦ͌̀̏ͭ̋͒̊ͥ̎͊͛͐͏̨͚̱̳̰̣͉̭̖͔̻̤e̴͊ͯ̑̽ͮ̽͋ͩ̃͒͘͏̡̩͈̖̻̼̻̫d̵̦̟͉̖͍̠̲͈́ͫ̄̔̃ͤ̇̐ͧ̈́̂̄́̇̒ͩ̓͐̚͜.̓ͬ̀͒͗̊ͨ͐ͣ̑̓̄̽̚͟҉̙̩̥̯̖̬̦̙̻͖̺̮͇͍̬
̴̶͙̯̼̱͈͓̟̖̜̤͚͈̹̱͎̘͚͎͊͛̓̌̽̏ͦ̄̈̆ͧ́ͅ
̵̲̺͕̝̬̣̺͎̰̘̣̮̺̻ͤͥ͒̓̈̒̍̏̃̓̊̃͂̔̆̅̕͝P̢̩̱̲̙̲̪̹̦̠̜̣̠͚̞̩̤̺̙̏́̔ͮͮ͐͘͢͞u͂ͨͫ͛͆̔̈́͘͠͏̗̤̙̳͚̜p̶̸̛̻̰̬̗͚̣̥̦̙̤̦͍͖̫̟̝̙̅̅̑ͦw̢͖̖͕̞͑̍͂ͭ͆̀̉ͮ̽ͪ̽́̚͞a̸̺͚̮̟͓̣̠̠̳̺͉ͫ̇ͤͯ̾ͥͧͯ̅ͥ̽ͩ̐̔͗̀̋ͬ͒̀̕ͅ'ͧͭ͌̉͂ͬ̉ͬ̆̑͆́́͏̨̲͕̻̻̣͓͉͎̜̲͎̦sͫ̓͐ͫ̓ͪ̉ͬ͑̈́̎ͮ̚̕͏͏̣̺̻̱̠̺̮ ̧̛̱̪̱̭͔̙͉̗̳͚͉͔̥̏̇͗̾̄ͮ͆͆͋ͧͣ̏̌ͣ̒ͣ͡͝M̷ͩͦͣͧ͂̽ͭ͏͎̭͚̼̻̥̰͚ą̛̲̗̰͙̣̮̫̦͍̣̅̀ͭ͑̈ͬ̏̔̑͒͂̏ͤ̀ͤ̂͗̀̚͞s̡̢̢̠̖͎̳̤̣̦̱̩̗͇̫͉͚̋ͪ͌͛ͯ͒̅͡k̡ͦ̿̑̀̈́̈̃ͤ̓ͨͦ̑͒͊̈́͡͏̫̰̻̲͈̼͇̤̠̮̖̦̜̭̗̱ͅ.̸̒ͦͫ̓̎͝҉͇̬̹̺̰

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

My comrades, reluctantly ((I assume)) climb into the portal key, which I then close and throw into the string. The portal key disappears, presumably transported to some far corner of the universe. They might be lost, but at least they're alive, and with a mission to accomplish. Meanwhile, as the explosions close in, I activate the timer on the device. Then, I look to the ceiling, and sure enough, a hole is blown through it. In that very second, I activate my hoverboots, and blast through the explosions, through the atmosphere, and into space... and then there were tremors.

Pupwa's mask... for now...

Edited by Toa Onaku

The vibrations obliterate my entire fleet, along with the other Attackers and Pupwa. Unfortunately for your group, you just played right into my hands. As everyone dies, the soul energy comes out. Thanks to my machinations, I am able to absorb the soul energy into myself, as done many times before. I channel all of the energy into forging a weapon. The most powerful weapon ever created. The weapon that can make a person into a God. In other universes, where they were made by someone less experienced, they were used by many people. But it was never mastered. Except by me.

I created the weapon, and came up with a power source to fuel it. Unfortunately for me, Soul Energy doesn't last long, especially when used in a weapon not designed to be powered by it, and I was almost murdered the first time I used it outside of my mansion. I discovered a better power source; the Kanohi Ignika. Which is why I came here. Had I obtained it, I would have left in peace. I did obtain it, for a while. And then you guys had to not only disintegrate the Staff, but go and destroy everything I owned, even killing me. If it weren't for Lariska, who I gained on my team after I took part in the Bionicle Combat League, I would still be dead. Lariska managed to use the Ignika and the Bacterian Empire to revive me, but I'm sure you know how that turned out. But long story short, I forged a new Staff. If you were there when I used the old one, you can now be afraid. Especially since the Mask was left floating, and guess who happened to pick it up?

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Darkness. Silence. Nothingness. A void...

But then it is breached. The darkness is cut by a sliver of light, the silence broken by...

The sound of the ocean. And I can feel...

Sand. The sliver of light becomes a picture as I open my eyes.

Blue and white, dancing together in a matrimony that is the sky. 

I sit up and watch as the waves crash against the beach... 

I made it.

ShadowVezon's Mask...

Edited by Toa Onaku

Flung into the far reaches of the universe, I slam into a blue police box that appears to be traveling through space. The doors open and I climb inside for shelter. An oldish human looks at me with a look of confusion and fear. I open up my pocket dimension, jump in and close the portal, leaving a dumfounded Doctor.

I assume some of you may want to know what is inside of my pocket dimension. Well, there's a pool of antidermis and a pool of energized protodermis an apple orchard, a Bohrok Hive, furniture, a stream from one side to the other, a mech hooked up to a wall of machinery, a sun in the sky, and a huge cavern attached to the side of the wall and full of random objects. A large chest in the main area has all my important things in it. I reach into the pool of antidermis and emerge with a Kraata. It only breathes air for a few seconds before being dropped into the silvery glowing liquid nearby. The protodermis ripples and a Rahkshi emerges. It looks at me and turns its head. It knows I am its creator, but seems intrigued by my Rahkshi-head shaped Kadin. I pat it on the back and repeat the process many times. Finally, I open up my pocket dimension and go into the main universe, followed by an army of Rahkshi. I do not have evil intentions, though. Instead, I travel all over fixing the universe. Now all that remains is to track down ShadowVezon and give him a great big hug. 

ShadowVezon's mask.

I HATE SCORPIOS

I stand up and find that my clothes are very singed from having flown through all of the explosions, and also wet, which I presume is due to the ocean... and also a bit sandy. Soggy... and uncomfortable...

Leaving my clothes in a neat pile, I take with me only my bigger-on-the-inside hello-muaka purse and my underwear, which I happen to be wearing, just to be clear... I should have brought spare clothes.

ShadowVezon's mask...

Unfortunately, Pupwa, I substitute your reality for my own.

Suddenly, all of RahkshiToa's friends stop in their tracks, their minds frozen. Then, all in unison, they turn to RahkshiToa. They speak all at once, like puppets, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out who's the one pulling their strings. "Enjoy your holiday, RahkshiToa? I've decided to give you a warm welcome back." And then all of the Rahkshi turn on RahkshiToa and attack him, mentally controlled by me. It's purely mind control, I haven't assimilated them or anything. Not yet, anyway.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I travel from the beach into the mainland, where I am met with a vast, beautiful white forest. It seems that all life with photosynthesis is white instead of the green back at Earth. I walk through the white grass, looking at the beautiful flora, noticing that some of the leaves are a bit grey. Autumn must be coming on this planet. I need to find shelter soon, and somehow establish contact with RahkshiToa and Rider...

Someone's mask?

"Oh come on! I just wanted to give you a hug! Now I have no choice to do this..."

I open up my pocket dimension and walk into it and unleash my Bohrok hive on the Rahkshi. Several Rahkshi manage to get into the pocket dimension, but when the portal closes the few Rahkshi inside are freed from SV's control. I sit down angrily. One of the Kraata pops out and crawls over. It appears to have huge adorable puppy dog eyes. I pet the Kraata of Cuteness and wonder why everything is out to get me. My Bohrok swarm will eventually reform inside the hive, but it will take months. I cannot use my mech, because the Rahkshi out there will obviously tip me over and kill me. My own forces are fighting each other and will destroy each other, and if I try to intervene I will be killed. 

ShadowVezon's Mask.

I HATE SCORPIOS

Civilization? Yes and no. On one hand, here we have a city, with concrete buildings and paved roads, and signs all over the place in some weird alien language. On the other, everything in the immediate area is scorched, there is no life in sight, and many of the buildings have collapsed. Although there may once have been life here, it is now destroyed. No radiation here though, which indicates either no use of radioactive weaponry, or that said use happened a very long time ago.

One of the buildings, a single story concrete house, seems rather unscathed by what ever happened here. It will have to do, since the sun is setting, and I don't want to be caught in the cold. I set up camp inside, having collected some wood to make a campfire, as well as bringing some of the less burnt clothes with me to dry. I lay them out near the fire, and then take my sleeping bag out of the hello-muaka purse. I sit down, and start tinkering with one of my meta-dimensional communicators...

ShadowVezon's mask?

I soon manage to activate it, using the still intact energy cell from my flashlight to power it. I try some frequencies, and remember the base code frequency of the portal he had lent me... let's try that. I hear some crackling noise, and then some strange noises. "Hello? My friend, are you there?"

ShadowVezon's mask...

Edited by Toa Onaku

A phone begins to ring in my pocket dimension, but stops after a short while and starts up again and keeps up with the on and off ringing. I pick it up and hear static. I seems someone is trying to contact me. I recall Onaku having cross-dimensional communication devices, but I don't know where he is.

SV's mask.

I HATE SCORPIOS

Suddenly, Onaku heard the noise of concrete being broken and turned around, before getting grabbed by a giant robot. Guess who forgot about MechaVezonMechaVezon threw Onaku to the ground, knocking the communicator out of his hand. Before Onaku could get up again, MechaVezon fired a grappling hook into Onaku's chest, before retracting it, dragging Onaku along the ground. When Onaku got close enough, MechaVezon yanked the grappling hook out of Onaku's chest, and punched the falling Onaku through a wall.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I appear to be intercepting a transmission between Onaku and someone else. I find some tech stuff and manage to track Onaku's signal to the inside of a concrete house somewhere. I open up a portal about a mile away from his location. I can only see one concrete house, so that must be it. I doubt that something was supposed to fly through the wall, though. Aw, snap- it was shaped like Onaku!  I break into a sprint and use my mask power to take off. I open up the pocket dimension and drop the mech out. I land on top and quickly get myself in and keep running to Onaku.

SV's mask.

I HATE SCORPIOS

Well sh*t. I get battered around, and a bloody grappling hook through my chest. A bit rude, but alright, I can work with this. Fortunately, residual energies from the mask of alteration repair the hole in my torso. I get up, and quickly whip out my electron screwdr... sh*t, I forgot it in the pocket of my jacket... which I left at the beach... 

... is that RahkshiToa's mech?

SV's mask...

Suddenly, RahkshiToa's sprint is interrupted by a missile, which knocks him back. MechaVezon jumps onto Onaku, knocking him down. MechaVezon jumps off of Onaku, and picks him up. It throws Onaku into RahkshiToa, knocking them both down. It then proceeds to fire more missiles at the pair.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

While my mech is not damaged by the missiles, it is knocked down and back. I grab Onaku and turn my back to the missiles. The missiles strike the back of the mech, knocking it into the ground. I open up a portal and throw Onaku into my pocket dimension. It is time to face MechaVezon. I start off by firing a barrage of Cordak rockets.

SV's mask.

I HATE SCORPIOS

The Cordak rockets explode upon reaching MechaVezon, but do not appear to damage it. It's hand transforms into a buzzsaw, which extends into Rahkshi's mech, in an attempt to cut through it.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

After several seconds of trying to cut through, the saw has already dulled. I reach and grab the wildly spinning flat wheel and lift MechaVezon and yell,

"Hey! I don't want to fight, but you're making things very difficult for me!"

I hurl MechaVezon like an athlete would in the hammer throw and fire a beam of Midak Skyblaster energy at it.

SV's mask

One does not simply forget to bold MechaVezon.

I HATE SCORPIOS

Well, we've actually stuck to the rules, and we've not done most of the things that make up an RPG. Ignoring all the extra fluff, it's still just people fighting over a Mask. Nobody's chosen or been assigned characters, and these characters don't develop based on our actions. We've just made it a bit more... epic than it was before, but does a bit of added story automatically make something an RPG? Would that make Destroy the Godmodder an RPG? That game had story, but it wasn't an RPG, especially not under this forum's criteria.

MechaVezon survives the Midak Skyblaster blast, and boosts back down into RahkshiToa, smashing him into the ground. MechaVezon then leaves, as the Toa have been split again, as he was ordered to do. I have now finished my conquest of the universe, and am ready to move onto other universes, and take them over as well.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Suddenly, ShadowVezon appears from the Random Stuff Cave, grabbing Onaku by the neck! "I expected you to come back to your dimension, RahkshiToa. I was counting on it." Even more suddenly, RahkshiToa finds himself picked up by the waist, as MechaVezon grabs him from behind. "I tracked your signature to this dimension, RahkshiToa, so I can finish you off. There's nowhere to run to now, RahkshiToa."

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

(You must have forgotten that only I may open portals to my dimension, and I know if there is someone there. So that post doesn't count.)

I nod and walk over to the antidermis pool. I push a button with the words "Limited Invulnerability" written under it. Then, I pull out several Kraata and throw them into the pool of protodermis. Several near-invincible Rahkshi emerge. I remove their Kraata and throw the Kraata back into the antidermis, where they melt away. There are now five empty Rahkshi suits that appear to belong to Limited Invulnerability Rahkshi.

"I propose a trick. We do have every Kraata power at our disposal."

SV's mask.

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

((Let's have it count, actually, you'll like this one. Have that for your hubris, SV.))

"OH BUGGER OFF, WANKER!" I yell at SV as I push a button on the machine I had cobbled together. Suddenly, everything goes black, and then me and RahkshiToa are standing in a white room with no entrances or exits. Meanwhile, SV and his MechaVezon have been removed from existance. "Bloody bugger, that one, ain't he?"

The mask now floats in the meta-space between universes.

No-one's mask...

Edited by Toa Onaku

I open a portal to my dimension to check it, and it is fine. 

"That was an odd chain of events, wasn't it? Even if he returns, he'll have to start from scratch. Maybe we've complicated things too much. It would be great to go back to the age of 'I stab you, I take the mask' and other more original ways to 1-up each other. Let's find the mask and reset everything."

No-one's mask

I HATE SCORPIOS

(Wow, Onaku, you're a Brit too?)

Well, I'm obviously angry that my bodyguard's just been killed, and the fact I've now lost the Ignika doesn't help much, but since I've still got the universe to rule over, plus the universes I'm currently invading, things haven't gone too badly for me. The good thing is, since I can track the Ignika's signature, I'll be able to head to it, as soon as I get an Olmak to one of my bodies. Which I do. I teleport to the Ignika, and grab it. I immediately create an electric force-field around myself and the Ignika, as I expect at least one of the duo to be heading there also.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy