The LEGO HISHE

Everything is Batman

Ever thought a movie had some weird stuff going on that just felt wrong and should have made the movie end totally differently? That's what the guys and gals over at HISHE (How It Should Have Ended) on YouTube make their animated shorts about. Well, now they've created their first ever stop-motion HISHE in cooperation with BrotherhoodWorkshop for The LEGO Movie, complete with Batman and Superman talking in the Super Cafe, as a good HISHE involving any super heroes must be. Also, Everything is Batman. Read on to watch the HISHE episode! Beware of mild spoilers.

View the full article

• Upvote 1

Personally I love HISHE, they do a marvelous job of making some movies that you wish had turned out better, and make them either better, or hilariously better :superfunny:

They did a marvelous job with the LEGO Movie, and I'm not surprised that Brotherhood Workshop helped them with it. Those people have done a great job with stop motion lego movies as well. They did an amazing job, especially with Superman and Batman. :) Well done I say!

• Upvote 1

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

I feel like if you don't watch a lot of HISHE, you might not get some of this, especially the dynamic of Batman and Superman in the cafe. But as a long-time fan... this was hilariosu!

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."