Catra

I don't get where you get the idea Tavros is into guys exclusively. He was all over Jade. That said, it also doesn't strike me as likely that Gamzee is male-exclusive only. This is because we have no real reason to believe this, and because having Homestuck's first male "gay" character be an stoned juggalo/insane murderer wouldn't be... very... cool. Anyway, Dirk's Tech-Hop Modus is the best modus in existence.

Edited by Stocking Anarchy

AXKP5KC.png

Hmmm. Sounds like Alpha-Dave was responsible for the catching of much unreal air.Also, on the debate regarding the trolls, I feel obliged to point out that that still isn't a thing. It never stopped not being a thing. Their tastes regarding gender are not so much eclectic as completely indiscriminate.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Anyway, Dirk's Tech-Hop Modus is the best modus in existence.

This entire update is the best update. Dirk is the best alpha kid by far.Also re: Gamzee liking dudes, I once read a thing that explains why it's most likely that Gamzee has a kink for guys the way Kan likes the ladies. Has to do with symmetry along the 12 trolls and whatnot, I'll look it up sometime and post it.

bionicle is trans culture

I have a feeling that bottle of Faygo is going to have some sort of significance later.Also I am pleased with the triumphant return of the sord... .

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

<p>

Also re: Gamzee liking dudes, I once read a thing that explains why it's most likely that Gamzee has a kink for guys the way Kan likes the ladies. Has to do with symmetry along the 12 trolls and whatnot, I'll look it up sometime and post it.</span></span></span>

Yeah, I've seen the zodiac symmetry theory regarding this, but I'm not ready to accept that as true. The thing also implies Terezi and Sollux are "straight," whih is not something Terezi is.And also that, again, we have no reason to believe this. So he liked Tavros: that's just Hussie making the trolls' universal bisexuality even clearer than it was. It would also be weird if out of a pool of the last twelve trolls, two have really strange gender kinks. But hey I dunno. AH might make it canon, which I don't actually mind. Just sayin.

AXKP5KC.png

<p>

Also re: Gamzee liking dudes, I once read a thing that explains why it's most likely that Gamzee has a kink for guys the way Kan likes the ladies. Has to do with symmetry along the 12 trolls and whatnot, I'll look it up sometime and post it.</span></span></span>

Yeah, I've seen the zodiac symmetry theory regarding this, but I'm not ready to accept that as true. The thing also implies Terezi and Sollux are "straight," whih is not something Terezi is.And also that, again, we have no reason to believe this. So he liked Tavros: that's just Hussie making the trolls' universal bisexuality even clearer than it was. It would also be weird if out of a pool of the last twelve trolls, two have really strange gender kinks. But hey I dunno. AH might make it canon, which I don't actually mind. Just sayin.
I wouldn't be surprised if AH did it on purpose, the whole symmetry thing, but I think in story it really is just a coincidental thing, it just relates to how AH likes symmetry and patterns and things. I mean, the allocation of trolls' gender along the Zodiac is symmetrical down the middle, ie FMMMFF FFMMMF. I don't think there's any actual story reason for that, it's just based on a pattern that AH liked when coming up with the trolls or something like that. The same may be true for the allocation of romantic preference, there's no story reason behind it, it just happens to be that way. But of course, the whole theory rests on romantic speculation anyway, which could be proved null and void at any stage. But then again, the fandom is pretty cluey.signoff.png

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

Oh gosh an MSPA topic this is so cool.I must hop on this wagon!Ummm... Got into it cuz of seeing cosplayers at Nekocon, and wondering what that was all about.And now totally into Homestuck, and Problem Sleuth, being my second favorite.

-JustGeorge-, coming to a public eye near you, sometime this millennia...

Agreed, that Flash was pretty cool. Kinda feel bad for Squarewave, but he pretty much asked for it.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Come to think of it, probably no.Still, it isn't usually panel, panel, thud-dead. It's usually panel, panel, okay he's irrelevant now.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Uh, wait, don't tell me...He's a plot device who forces the kids and trolls to run away so we can meet the new kids and have troll/human sloppy makeouts.

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

Nah, Hussie doesn't drop big things like that so lightly.I guarantee you Lord English will do something more than look like a drug-baby Muppet.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I guarantee you Lord English will do something more than look like a drug-baby Muppet.

Lol, drug-baby Smuppet?Oh gosh the images >_<Well, he's summoned at the death of a universe, to go back in time...to influence our main characters through Scratch?So Scratch influenced a post-scratch Alternian universe, so that they would be successful in creating our universe which failed, then reset into the post-scratch Earth-universe...to get eight kids to do something?...or to just be Lord English's lunch? Weird time stuff is weird.

Yeah, UU's horns are pretty awesome.And it's kind of a coin flip. Either Dirk is going to go all dramatic and straight-up destroy somebody's soul - which would be awesome - or he's going to destroy somebody through the power of soul (music?), which makes him either Terry Pratchett or James Brown - which is an entirely different level of awesome.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

And it's kind of a coin flip. Either Dirk is going to go all dramatic and straight-up destroy somebody's soul - which would be awesome - or he's going to destroy somebody through the power of soul (music?), which makes him either Terry Pratchett or James Brown - which is an entirely different level of awesome.

This.Either way, it will be awesome.Does rap still qualify as music? If so, it could be in the form of a RAPOFF BEATDOWN.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Close enough to count.If Dirk is the James Brown of rap, so many giggles will be had.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

CondesceCondesceCondesceCondesceCondesceCondesceCondesceCondesceCondesceCondesceCondesceCondesceCondesceCondesce...What new twists will Betty Crocker herself bring?Tune in next time, same glub time, same glub channel!Does anyone else wish they could see Dirk using his powers by saying "Heart!" Like Ma-ti from Captain Planet? XPOr am I just very strange?

Edited by -JustGeorge-

Dirk just accumulated like 1021928018301830810238...4+ points on the coolness meter.Considering that he was basically an alternate version of Bro to begin with, that means that he has ALL the coolness.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

That was amazing. Just amazing. The only bad thing about it is that it didn't happen during Dirk's selection screen pages. (It would've been a perfect counterpart to Roxy: Sleepwalk.). Otherwise, thar flash was too cool.

Edited by Stocking Anarchy

AXKP5KC.png

My goodness.This new Flash is... is AWESOME.We finally get to see the Batterwitch in some sort of action. Well, walking, but still awesome.

Hahaha, yes. This is an awesome turn of events. I always thought the Prospitian royalty was just a little too passive in the other session we got an in-depth look at.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Oh hey, apparently Dante Basco (the actor that played Rufio) is reading Homestuck.That's kind of amazing.

Ahaha I was just about to post about this right as you did.I can't wait 'til he gets to the part where Hussie kisses his corpse. Or until he gets to the part where he sees there's an actual character based on him (speaking, of course, of the Summoner).

bionicle is trans culture

Oh hey, apparently Dante Basco (the actor that played Rufio) is reading Homestuck.That's kind of amazing.

Ahaha I was just about to post about this right as you did.I can't wait 'til he gets to the part where Hussie kisses his corpse. Or until he gets to the part where he sees there's an actual character based on him (speaking, of course, of the Summoner).
Yeah, same. Though I guess it's more of a question as to whether he'll even get to those parts. But indeed, the possible reactions are priceless.

AXKP5KC.png

In other news, GCat is arbitrarily awful. At the moment it's just a question of whether he knows what he's doing, or if he's really just a stupid, spaz-tastic thing.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

So, grey text is first sign of awesomeness? I think so. [/perhapsnotthatunpopularopinions]Seriously though, really digging these creepy references. And the bad side of the fandom. And yet at the same time, I do feel like I'm experiencing new troll fatigue.signoff.png

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk