Catra

This update.CD killed the Kings :/ You know, it's odd, but counting the kill counts of all the MC across all universes, it goes SS>>>>CD>DD>HB. Also meteor bifurcation is right. Everyone should have figured that out by now, so it's not really news.

AXKP5KC.png

CD: Be adorable.I'm kind of wondering if and how the whole Lord English doing his thing thing is going to be resolved.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

my baby's wing has grown back omgalso his sword is missing?also i wonder what's so different about dave and davesprite

Oh wow, how could I not notice his wing came back? Stupid stupid dumb. Davesprite, yay.You could have a whole epistemological argument about how the two are different. But simply that they've lived different lives after that one point makes them quite different. They're not really the same person at all. And yet they both lay claim to the identity of Dave, and really have an equal claim to it, so can either of them really be denied that right? But can you really have two Dave's? This has always been tricky thing to wrap your head around on ethical grounds. Another complex detail that MSPA deals with quite well.Doing philosophy is bad for you, kids.signoff.png

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

oh and incidentally the theory about Roxy and Dirk being years into the future from Jake and Jane is canonthough I didn't quite expect them to be over 400 years into the future ... o_O...*flop* Dirk and Roxy live 413 years into the future from Jake and Jane.Otherwise I will be disappoint.--TuanEDIT: Server, please stay awake when I'm trying to post.

Edited by Tuan Taureo

My Bionicle stories: [to be reworked ... some day]

Credit to KKN_GN for av.

There is no sky

~ ~ ENTER ~ ~

• 2 weeks later...

Hussie doesn't really do April Fool's, does he?So, uh, if you hate a certain sort of interlude in the story, I guess it is now time for you to break out the novelty wine glasses and the grape soda.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

The moment Vriska appeared in Hussie's dream horse land, I began to suspect a marriage proposal was in order. Hussie did not disappoint.I can't say I'm too pleased at the place the Intermission left off, though.(Also the new album is AMAZING.

AXKP5KC.png

Speaking of the new album, I have a composition that was entered into the contest (didn't win a spot, don't worry) with a referential pun in the title (Madrigog replacing Madrigal). If I get that piece recorded and released in the future, do you think I should keep the title the same or shift it so it fits?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

D --> I absolutely adore Temporal Shenanigans of the recent albumD --> It is an exceptional disappointment that a few songs were removed on account of overlooked plagiarism

Edited by Equius Zahhak

its me kirigiri

rust maid reminds me of my japanese animes (◕‿◕✿)this album is pretty great but i dunno if i'd rank it among my favourites yetcan't wait for the inevitable universe b album though (◡‿◡✿)

bionicle is trans culture

• 2 weeks later...
*Lapses into Comic analyst mode*Eh. That depends on your definition of "comic". For example, is "Family Circus" a comic? Not if we go by Scott McCloud's really verbose definition of comics ("Juxtaposed pictorial and other images in deliberate sequence.") Homestuck is not that different from Family Circus, both are (usually) composed of a single panel with the addition of text. The primary difference (Besides the the totally different art style, tone, and publishing platform) that Homestuck's story happens over multiple panels, while each Family Circus cartoon is a single gag.Then again, Understanding Comics isn't the definition of comics, so really, calling Homestuck a webcomics is perfectly fine. ;) Edited by BenLuke-116

Homestuck is a webcomic. Nobody can't say it isn't. It just pushes the boundaries far more than one usually sees in comics.And... are you saying Homestuck is anything like Family Circus? I can't.. I can't deal with that man. I just can't. Get out. (Not really, disregard, I am being stupoid)(*stupid)

AXKP5KC.png

So that was time consuming, but a lot of fun. Most of the time I spent wasting near the end trying to get two lights to go into the hole where the house was, but it turns out you weren't meant to? So I gave up and just did the skull thing already. Oh, people who haven't read PS, you're doing yourself a huge injustice.Anyway, so my favourite characters essentially are extinct in this session (Consorts, all of them). Depressed. Also Jake is in big doodoo. I like LoCaH very much. Thanks Hussie for the teases for the others. Oh and yay, finally an in-comic confirmation that Iguanas are the other consorts, yes.signoff.png

Edited by Phyoohrii

crickety man.....

good nigh t

lonk

I love the two options on the last screen. Those are literally the best possible decisions that have ever been made by anyone having to deal with Gamzee (who is apparently cod(piece) tier now?)WowI just realized that no-one authorized to make the good ol' cod tier pun made it to that point. Excuse me while I go cry into a bowl of coco puffs.

Edited by Beardy Spoon

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I can't decide whether Gamzee is a useless tool, or the Useless Tool. I mean, what kind of useful guide is that going to be? It's like a buddy-cop comedy in one body, and there isn't even a corporeal body.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom