I'll take Nikila. =P

/EDIT: Is there really supposed to be nothing which is weak to lightning?

Yeah, there are some affinities to which no one is weak. Just like there are some people who are weak to nothing. I've tried to balance the players well, but obviously some players may be preferable to others, depending on your strategy.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

Are the details of an abstract affinity (such as Insanity, Storytelling, or Spritemaking) only revealed once all players with that affinity have been claimed? That seems to be the case since we know the details of Insanity (Vezon claimed) but not Storytelling (GregF claimed, Bonesiii unclaimed).

Additional question: if a player has an affinity that is either unique as an affinity or does not appear as any player's weakness (or both), I assume it basically means nothing? For example Jovan has the affinity of Magnetism, which nobody else has, nor is anyone else weak to magnetism...

Also, I claim Makuta.

Edited by ChroXumo

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Storytelling, Spritemaking and Order have no special quality. They were merely invented to give "elements" to the BZPower characters, since they are not characters from the Bionicle canon.

And you are right about affinities. If no one is weak to it, and no one else has it, it is, for most intents and purposes, meaningless.

Hey, just a heads-up: I was hoping the drafting process would go a bit more quickly than this, but obviously we all have our everyday lives to attend to. So I am setting a hard deadline for the draft for 11:59pm Tuesday July 1st. If we can get all of the players drafted before then, that's great. But after that time, if there are any players remaining on the board, they will be auto-drafted to the teams that need them. I will try to balance the auto-drafting so as to not stack one team with good players or players with the same affinity.

What if we all compiled rosters of the characters we wanted, and then if each character awaiting confirmation was unclaimed when it came back to that player, then they would be automatically confirmed? That way, we would only need someone to come back if somebody else took one of their characters.

- :burnmad:

I think if we did that, we could each compile an order of preference (Possibly including all remaining characters? If everyone is up to it?) and then submit it privately to Fighty, who would go list-by-list, choosing the top unclaimed character on each list? I think if we post our rosters publicly, then people who post their rosters later will have an advantage.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

I pick Makuta.

Chro claimed makuta already... just the first post hasn't been editted

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hmm... I would place my pick since I am on but since chro hasn't picked yet I really can't. However since I may not be back for six to nine hours, I don't want to hold things up, so I am going to mail fighty my next two choices incase chro chooses the first one. That way things are not held up

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.