Dark Hunters Theory

Okay, so, I was just thinking about the list of things that the Toa Nuva had to do before they Re-Awakened Mata-Nui. One of them was to destroy Odina, which Pohatu did by sinking the island beneath the water. But that means that there still could be Dark Hunters out there. First, the ones on missions outside of Odina would be alive, as well as the ones that could swim. Who would actually believe that after thousands of years of darkness and Terror, that the Shadowed One couldn't swim.

...What?

Okay, there is so much wrong here, I don't know where to start...

1. Destroying Odina was not on the Toa Nuva's scroll of tasks. What was on their scroll was "Retrieve the Staff of Artakha", which is why they went to Odina -- because the Dark Hunters were the last ones known to have the Staff.

2. Pohatu didn't sink Odina into the waters, he just turned the fortress to dust. The island was left entirely intact. Therefore, there were no Dark Hunter casualties.

3. Now, Teridax later razed the island of Odina, but most of the DHs had moved to Xia at that point, so very few (if any) died in the attack.

;)

• Upvote 3
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Well Pohatu only leveled the fortress as the Toa Nuva were never keen on Dark Hunter operations, but the island was destroyed during Reign of Shadows when Teridax released a good sized army of his Rahkshi (possibly Exo-Toa and Visorak as well) to attack and destroy the Dark Hunters. While some of them might have died and stuff, most migrated to Xia where they continued operations and even started making deals with the newly reformed Barraki armies. Also, I just checked the Scroll of Preparations and it doesn't say that they had to destroy the island of Odina, but rather quell active volcanoes in the Southern Islands including Artidax.

It's all in Reign of Shadows and Toa Nuva Blog I believe, I suggest reading it! :)

EDIT: Well someone beat me to it...

Edited by Archon~

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

I've got it on a USB, waiting to be read along with all the rest of the BIONICLEStory.com Epics. Also, to the first comment, you are right about it not being on the scroll, but the Dark Hunters doesn't exist anymore. The Shadowed One tried (And notably failed) to make the new Dark Hunters. Also, I haven't caught up with all of the Story for BIONICLE outside of the Comics, movies, and books(Hence why I have the BIONICLEStory.com Epics on a USB waiting to be read).

Edited by Onua39

I've got it on a USB, waiting to be read along with all the rest of the BIONICLEStory.com Epics. Also, to the first comment, you are right about it not being on the scroll, but the Dark Hunters doesn't exist anymore. The Shadowed One tried (And notably failed) to make the new Dark Hunters. Also, I haven't caught up with all of the Story for BIONICLE outside of the Comics, movies, and books(Hence why I have the BIONICLEStory.com Epics on a USB waiting to be read).

Actually, all the bioniclestory.com serials can be read on BS01!

And the DH still do exist, most have just emigrated to Spherus Magna and are trying to make a life out there like they did in the Matoran Universe. I believe it has even been mentioned somewhere that they might even be recruiting criminal beings of Spherus Magna into their organization, but don't take my word for it.

• Upvote 2

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

Actually, all the bioniclestory.com serials can be read on BS01!

And the DH still do exist, most have just emigrated to Spherus Magna and are trying to make a life out there like they did in the Matoran Universe. I believe it has even been mentioned somewhere that they might even be recruiting criminal beings of Spherus Magna into their organization, but don't take my word for it.

How about taking Greg's word for it? 

What happened to the Shadowed One? Last time we saw him, he had disappeared with vials after killing Ancient.

TSO is on Spherus Magna, forming a new army around the remnants of the DH and the scum of his new world. They are all in deep cover until the moment is right to strike.

Are some of those "scum" guys following TSO from SM such as Bone Hunters or Skrall?

Yes. And others we haven't met yet from other regions of SM

Additionally, the online serials can be read here, although I think the Bs01 version is better.

Dangitsky! I had a whole serial in the works about the Shadowed One Taking back Odina and he and Ancient making the New Dark Hunters. Ancient eventually kills the Shadowed One using Sentrahk as bait so that the Shadowed One feels sympathy and is killed by Darkness who then decides to take over the Dark Hunters(As is his duty). However, Ancient immediately Kills Darkness and the HE takes over the organization. Guess it'll have to be in another Dimension.

Dangitsky! I had a whole serial in the works about the Shadowed One Taking back Odina and he and Ancient making the New Dark Hunters. Ancient eventually kills the Shadowed One using Sentrahk as bait so that the Shadowed One feels sympathy and is killed by Darkness who then decides to take over the Dark Hunters(As is his duty). However, Ancient immediately Kills Darkness and the HE takes over the organization. Guess it'll have to be in another Dimension.

Which might have worked, except that the Shadowed One killed Ancient because he wanted to keep a secret. :P "A secret shared is no longer a secret" after all. ;)

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5