My topic got closed for no good reason.

UnderscoreChronix

I made a topic in B/S/T asking if anyone could sell me a 2015 set from NYCC. 

One of the Mods just said "You'll be able to purchase the new sets in January 2015" and closed the topic without giving me a chance to reply. I thought of making a new one going into more detail about what I meant but I am worried people will take it as spam.

EDIT: I apologize if it sounded like I was being a little rude, if so I didn't mean to. 

Edited by Toa Chronix

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

The best thing you can do is message the staff who closed the topic expressing the details you've mentioned above and inquiring as to why the topic was closed. I'm sure the staff member had a reason for closing the topic.

-Rez

Edited by Reznas
  • Upvote 3

It's entirely possible that people who went to the event can't sell the parts they got from NYCC, or the staff are just hoping to avoid harassment of them because all of them simply don't want to.

Besides, the masks from the event are apparently a little looser than the final product. If you wait, you get a better quality mask connection.

• Upvote 2

I'm gonna go out on a limb here.

When your topic was closed with "You'll be able to purchase the new sets in January 2015", I highly doubt Tufi thought she was telling you something you didn't know. It was probably meant more as a "just be patient and wait for release". The issue at hand here is the fact that the 2015 Bionicle sets/pieces currently in public hands are only there because LEGO donated those for free. For somebody to turn around, sell this free gift from LEGO, and turn a profit would be quite a bit of a faux pas. It isn't in good taste and that's probably why your topic was closed.

Again, this is all just conjecture, but I'm pretty confident in my answer. If not, some other staff will correct me.

Takuma Nuva

• Upvote 12

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

When your topic was closed with "You'll be able to purchase the new sets in January 2015", I highly doubt Tufi thought she was telling you something you didn't know. It was probably meant more as a "just be patient and wait for release". The issue at hand here is the fact that the 2015 Bionicle sets/pieces currently in public hands are only there because LEGO donated those for free. For somebody to turn around, sell this free gift from LEGO, and turn a profit would be quite a bit of a faux pas. It isn't in good taste and that's probably why your topic was closed.

Again, this is all just conjecture, but I'm pretty confident in my answer. If not, some other staff will correct me.

Takuma Nuva

I think Takuma is pretty spot on here. I don't think you can expect anyone to be selling these parts, and BZPower will certainly not encourage it on our site.
  • Upvote 5

Takuma Nuva

I think Takuma is pretty spot on here. I don't think you can expect anyone to be selling these parts, and BZPower will certainly not encourage it on our site.

That's fine. I was simply hoping to get an early in-hand look at one of them since I couldn't go to NYCC, but I understand if they can't be sold.

Edited by Toa Chronix

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif