Season 5 Sneak Peak

Boidoh

Anybody seen it? Any thoughts?

It was cool I suppose, though didn't tell us much. It was just Kai fighting a metal guy while all the other Ninja are watching in one corner. 

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Hard to believe we're up to 5 seasons already. Couldn't help but to think of this when watching that long fight scene though.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 2 weeks later...

So in the next season we'll get to see a tournament, the return on the snake people and the quest for those green weapons.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

Hmm. Lloyd is holding a picture of Zane.

It seems as if all of them are in their old uniforms. Lloyd has the half mask thing, Cole and Kai have the full hood, and Jay has that metal thingy on the hood.

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

It seems as if all of them are in their old uniforms. Lloyd has the half mask thing, Cole and Kai have the full hood, and Jay has that metal thingy on the hood.

I assume they're in their old uniforms only because they haven't received the new uniforms for that year. I assume they're wearing different uniforms because synopses we've seen for next year seem to suggest that they've disbanded after Zane's apparent death in this year's finale, only being brought back together by the "invitation" we've seen in teasers.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I took a closed look at the picture, Cole is in his DX Shinobi shozoku Jay is in his ZX Shinobi shozoku, Lloyd is in the Tecno Shinobi shozoku and Kai is in the normal Shinobi shozoku. So other than Kendo, NRG and Kimono it covers all the Shinobi shozoku that they have worn.

You are their rock.

DX is the dragon one right? I thought it was that but I wasn't sure. :P

This whole tournament thing sounds like DBZ for some reason. (And I'm not even into that show...)

Edited by Boidoh

DX is the dragon one right? 

Yes Dragon eXtreme, but don't ask what ZX stands for.

You are their rock.

The boat in the "One.jpg" image is the same from the CN season 5 sneak peek.

It seems like the outfit stuff is not a mistake. They wore the same outfits in the CN sneak peek as in the LMB image. And in the Ninja Day sneak peak, Lloyd used the same one as he does in the LMB image and the CN sneak peek.

Edited by Boidoh

DX is the dragon one right?

Yes Dragon eXtreme, but don't ask what ZX stands for.

According to the LEGO Ninjago Character Encyclopedia, it stands for Zen Extreme.

? How is one zen and extreme at the same time?

You are their rock.

I find it strange that Kai is wearing his original uniform, Cole is wearing his DX uniform, Jay is wearing his ZX uniform, Lloyd is wearing his Techno uniform, and Zane is 2D ( :P :P).

Another strange thing is the fact that Kai is actually wearing his original uniform in the tournament teaser.  The other ninja also wear the uniforms that I mentioned above in the boat teaser.

Edited by Daler99

~Daler

I find it strange that Kai is wearing his original uniform, Cole is wearing his DX uniform, Jay is wearing his ZX uniform, Lloyd is wearing his Techno uniform, and Zane is 2D ( :P :P).

Maybe they did that because Lego is going to re-release some of the old sets that those characters came in, or maybe new sets using those older ideas.

I just wounder how they'll get their elemental powers back after loosing them for some unknown and unexplained reason.

You are their rock.

Maybe they did that because Lego is going to re-release some of the old sets that those characters came in, or maybe new sets using those older ideas.

I just wounder how they'll get their elemental powers back after loosing them for some unknown and unexplained reason.

I personally doubt that LEGO would re-release sets (except for one city set and one Maserk set, right?).  I think that parts of next year's Ninjago is inspired by 2011.  Just look at the small set with Kai. ;) :P

I am wondering about that myself as well. :P

Edited by Daler99

~Daler

I personally doubt that LEGO would re-release sets (except for one city set and one Maserk set, right?).  I think that parts of next year's Ninjago is inspired by 2011.  Just look at the small set with Kai. ;) :P

Well 2011 was the year of the Serpentine(SP) and 2015 has the Anacondri(SP) showing you.

You are their rock.

Well 2011 was the year of the Serpentine(SP) and 2015 has the Anacondri(SP) showing you.

Wasn't 2011 the Skeletons?

~Daler

your right, my bad.

You are their rock.

###### your right, my bad.

Don't worry about it. ;)

~Daler

They lost their elemental powers?

They do every season, but they never say why.

You are their rock.

Not really. The only time it was unexplained was in the beginning of the most recent season. It's to be assumed it's because they no longer have the elemental blades, but it's not explained WHY they don't have the elemental blades.

Otherwise, the only time they lost their elemental powers was between episodes 13 and 14, and at that point it WAS explained — they lost them because Lord Garmadon ran off with their golden weapons.

My predictions:

*There is a "Cult of the Anacondrai" led by Pythor and the only other remaining Anacondrai. 

*There will be some form of relationship between Kai and the new orange Ninja. Oh god, the fanart...... o_o

*Zane uses Borg Tower to build himself a new body and merge with Pixal to become the Titanium Ninja, he also builds himself a robotic dragon. 

*Zane has a metal/metal fight with the metal guy with the big hands.

*The ninja are wearing different suits -

A: Because they just decided to wear their favorite ones for a while before they receive the new ones.

or

B: This clip might be slightly old and they are just placeholders which will be fixed in the full episode.

Oh and uh.... Where is Sensei Wu? He isn't in the trailers and doesn't appear in any of the sets. Is he dead? 

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

My predictions:

*There is a "Cult of the Anacondrai" led by Pythor and the only other remaining Anacondrai. 

*There will be some form of relationship between Kai and the new orange Ninja. Oh god, the fanart...... o_o

*Zane uses Borg Tower to build himself a new body and merge with Pixal to become the Titanium Ninja, he also builds himself a robotic dragon. 

*Zane has a metal/metal fight with the metal guy with the big hands.

*The ninja are wearing different suits -

A: Because they just decided to wear their favorite ones for a while before they receive the new ones.

or

B: This clip might be slightly old and they are just placeholders which will be fixed in the full episode.

Oh and uh.... Where is Sensei Wu? He isn't in the trailers and doesn't appear in any of the sets. Is he dead? 

With regards to the uniforms:

In the teaser poster, the Ninja are wearing the "placeholders," so they are probably just wearing their favorites, as you suggest.

~Daler

Not really. The only time it was unexplained was in the beginning of the most recent season. It's to be assumed it's because they no longer have the elemental blades, but it's not explained WHY they don't have the elemental blades.

Otherwise, the only time they lost their elemental powers was between episodes 13 and 14, and at that point it WAS explained — they lost them because Lord Garmadon ran off with their golden weapons.

Then how were they able to shoot those elemental blasts in space?

EDIT: Nvm, I forgot they returned to the Temple of Light.

Edited by Boidoh

Concerning the ninja all wearing different suits...

Looks like Lloyd finally got a DX suit.

http://brickset.com/sets/5004076-1/2014-Target-Minifigure-Gift-Set

That unusual set also comes with a Swamp Police minifigure and a Superboy minifigure. Not sure if the Lloyd DX minifigure is going to play any role in the story, and I'm not even sure Lavertus ever even wore a Fire Chi suit in the TV series.

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Kai is a firebender confirmed. :P

Kai is an airbender. :P

One question. How did Lloyd get the Rebooted uniform? 

I don't remember there being a green outfit in the Cyrus Borg statue. How did THEY get it?

• Upvote 1

I don't remember there being a green outfit in the Cyrus Borg statue. How did THEY get it?

It was Nya and she can build a fire mech out of boat parts so we could assume she made Lloyd's techno robes out of grass and tree bark.

You are their rock.

Why is it different than the minifig version?

Maybe they found their ZX uniforms they misplaced for the entirety of season 4. :P

Err, didn't those get transformed into their Elemental Robes during the whole Final Battle (but not really the final battle) thing? Unless they have extras...

Why is it different than the minifig version?

What minifig version? If you're referring to Lloyd's suit in the Target Gift Set VS. what he's wearing in the poster, I think they are 2 separate uniforms. Lloyd appears to be wearing his Techno Robes in the poster but in the Target Gift Set he is wearing a DX-similar suit but with the ZX-style shoulderpads and hood piece. It's interesting to note that Lloyd's "DX" suit features his Golden Dragon on it, and that his green hood is solid green, with no silver or gold highlights.

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Maybe they found their ZX uniforms they misplaced for the entirety of season 4. :P

Err, didn't those get transformed into their Elemental Robes during the whole Final Battle (but not really the final battle) thing? Unless they have extras...

Don't ask me. If it wasn't mentioned in the TV show, I don't know about it. The ZX uniforms were the ones they got in the Temple of Light to my knowledge, including the elemental blades. Then both seemed to have disappeared for the entirety of season 4 with no explanation whatsoever.