Toa and Lord of Skull Spiders for Preorder on Amazon US

BZPower member MrSciFiGuy reports that the Toa and the Lord of Skull Spider's from next year's line-up of BIONICLE sets are available for pre-order on Amazon US. All are Prime eligible, too, which may give you an advantage on shipping over LEGO.com. The Protectors are not yet available but surely they'll be available on January 1st at the latest. The countdown is on and it's only 19 days left now!

View the full article

I already pre-ordered Tahu, Kopaka, and Gali. Trying to recreate when I first got the Mata. Plus, if I buy half now, and buy the other half later, I don't spend all that money at once so it seems cheaper and I won't cry about my wallet.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I'm excited. Glad to see the prices are not inflated, as sometimes happens with popular brands. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Finally, Onya master of earth is mine