Done With Bionicle: Everything Must Go!

The Crass Menagerie

Hi all,So I've been done with Bionicle for quite some time. I need some cash, and I am selling my entire collection. There are masks, sets, books, even a movie. Just a note to all of you that I'll be shipping from Canada. I will only accept paypal in payment. I am not interested in trades at all (sorry). There are some rules though. Please note: some sets have a cracked joint or two. Most of these don't effect the movement/stability/etc at all. I will notify you of all conditions worth noting. Prices on ALL these items are negotiable.1. You pay, then I'll ship2. You pay shipping costs3. You must tell me how you want it shipped4. Paypal only.5. Post and Pm please6. I prefer to limit sales within Canada and the United States.7. Prices in CADSo, now that I've established the rules, lets get on to the goods:Movies:BIONICLE: Mask of Light - 10$Books:BIONICLE World - 7$Metru Nui: City of Legends (With full set of stickers) - 7$Dark Hunters - 7$Kanohi:Copper Huna - 6$Black Paraki Nuva - 1$Sand Blue Akaku - 3$Various Gray 2001 Kanohi, Please ask if interested.Sets:Gresh STARS- 6$Tahu STARS - 6$Piraka STARS - 6$Skrall STARS - 6$Takanuva STARS - 6$Rahkshi STARS - 6$Gresh - 7$Vastus - 7$Mata Nui - 7$Kaxium - 30$Cendox - 20$Toa Pohatu (Phantoka) - 7$Toa Kopaka (Phantoka) - 7$Vamprah - 7$Antroz - 7$Gorast- 7$Toa Onua (Mistika) - 7$Photok - 4$Gavla - 4$Radiak - 4$Jetrax t6 - 60$Carapar - 7$Elehk - 7$Pridak - 7$Toa Mahri Hewkii - 7$Toa Mahri Kongu - 7$Defilak - 5$Toa Inika Hahli - 7$Piruk - 4$Balta - 4$Sidorak - 30$Visorak Vohterak - 7$Visorak Oonorak - 7$Visorak Keelerak - 7$Visorak Roporak - 7$Toa Hagah Iruini - 10$

Edited by The Crass Menagerie

piraka.jpg

first off, what color grey, light, or dark, second, what masks, do u have any great masks in that grey (hau, pakari, kakama, miru, akaku, kaukau)

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

• 2 weeks later...