Twitch Tuesday Takes Requests

It's Tuesday and that means we'll be starting up the old Twitch channel tonight to stream some LEGO games goodness. This time around though, instead of us deciding on the game we play, you can vote and let us know what you'd like to see us stream. We'll kick things off by 7:30PM Eastern time, and as always you can find out exactly when we go live by following us on Twitch or Twitter. See you tonight!

View the full article

Normally, I wouldn't bother trying to catch a live-stream, but when I saw that the game being played this week would be the Lego Movie Videogame, I decided to make an exception in this case, and was able to watch it at the time it was on (making this the first live-stream of anything I had ever watched). As I had previously said on other topics, I've already completed this game multiple times, so I was just curious to watch someone else play it.

I wasn't sure about how to use the chat feature, which is too bad, because there were certainly some moments where I wished I could've said something. For example, that weird pause screen seemed to always come up during the cutscenes. (For those of you wondering, don't worry, you didn't miss much. They're all just clips from the movie itself, albeit with different background music.) And although I've encountered a fair share of glitches throughout the game, I'll admit that the one that was encountered in this stream was the very first time I had ever seen that one.

If anyone has questions about any part of this game, feel free to message me. I would be more than happy to offer my expertise with this particular game.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.