Makuta's Deadly Tag

Nik the Three

Petewa sat with FF in privacy. That means ShadowVezon, who was along with them one of three survivors, wasn't anywhere around. "We should kill him," Petewa said, "or else he'll find us and take the tag." ShadowVezon nodded. "Should we divide or go together?" Vezon added. "Together," Petewa said, standing up, "absolutely."

They were walking around arena, when Petewa noticed dark figure. "There you are," Vezon shouted, taking his sword, "I was waiting for you. You know, only two of us can win this." Petewa rushed after Vezon, taking hood sword. He then striked at Vezon, who blocked with his own sword. "This counts as tagging, don't you think, Petewa? Or should I say Bitil?"

FF and ShadowVezon have it!

Edited by Nik the Three

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

FF saw two guys fighting. He took his sword and rushed to them. "Oh, it's you FF," Petewa said, "will you betray me? Now that I have no tag?" "Yes," FF said simply. He took his sword and fought him for a while. ShadowVezon decided to help him. "This is unfair," Petewa said. Suddenly, Vezon and FF attacked at once and Petewa couldn't block or dodge both attacks. He got hit directly to chest and fell dead on arena's floor.

"Well," said FF, "we not only won this game, but are only two living Makuta right now." "Karz," ShadowVezon added.

Petewa the Bitil died.

FF and ShadowVezon won. Congratulations!

Feel free to share your thoughts about this game, I would like to do more games like this in future!

• Upvote 2

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic