• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Pbzp T - The 1St Shadow

PBZP

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 1,708 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2011 - 08:03 PM

My second PBZP, for The 1st Shadow. He requested a green and black Matoran with a drill and a black Kakama. So here it is:

-----

Posted Image

-----

Front

Back

Side

Drill Detail

Pose

-----

I'd have loved to make the eyes trans-dark-green, but I don't have the piece that fits into the metru head in that color, and using a Mata head would have restricted head movement too much. Trans-orange was the next best - I didn't think trans-neon-green would've fit well with the MOC. Also: this MOC's size as a Matoran is relative to the sizes of the Toa I usually make. So, yeah.Thoughts?:t::b::3:

quetzalbanner01.jpg

#2 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,209 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2011 - 08:36 PM

I think that represents him perfectly and i can not think of anything you need to improve an di also really like how you did the drill

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

#3 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 13 2011 - 10:36 AM

This MOC has inspired me to do some adjustments to my Pbzp of T1S. I think it's really cool, but the lighting doesn't do it justice. :tohu:

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#4 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,232 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2011 - 06:47 PM

WOW! Thanks for doing this! Sorry for taking so long to respond, I just had computer issues for a while. I think I like your design better than the Voyatoran design I used for my character in my epic. The torso is genius, and I just love everything about this MOC! Again, thanks for doing this, and nice work! And I see you used red eyes, instead of green. I think it looks a lot better! I especially love the chest and drill. Nice work!

This MOC has inspired me to do some adjustments to my Pbzp of T1S. I think it's really cool, but the lighting doesn't do it justice. :tohu:

I liked your design of me quite a lot. But I recall you saying you'd post a picture of me with a black Kakama, and a few slight adjustments. I'm alright with waiting, and it's no big deal if you don't want to do that.Again, nice work, TB#3! I enjoy your work, and am glad you put time into your schedule to do this!Posted Image

askcyrahk2.jpg

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the signoff!

#5 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2011 - 10:53 PM

WOW! Thanks for doing this! Sorry for taking so long to respond, I just had computer issues for a while. I think I like your design better than the Voyatoran design I used for my character in my epic. The torso is genius, and I just love everything about this MOC! Again, thanks for doing this, and nice work! And I see you used red eyes, instead of green. I think it looks a lot better! I especially love the chest and drill. Nice work!

I liked your design of me quite a lot. But I recall you saying you'd post a picture of me with a black Kakama, and a few slight adjustments. I'm alright with waiting, and it's no big deal if you don't want to do that.Again, nice work, TB#3! I enjoy your work, and am glad you put time into your schedule to do this!Posted Image

I'm done with the upgrades. The pics wiill be posted by Sunday hopefully.

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#6 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,232 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 20 2011 - 12:56 AM

I'm done with the upgrades. The pics wiill be posted by Sunday hopefully.

Really? Sweet! I look forward to seeing them!And hey, if you or TB#3 ever want me to do something for you (Preferably artwork, since I don't have much to MOC with) just say the word! I haven't done much here on BZPower in a while, so a little initiative is always nice.Posted Image

askcyrahk2.jpg

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the signoff!

#7 Offline Smitty

Smitty
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,422 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 20 2011 - 06:07 AM

I love that drill.So you making MoCs of BZP users avatars? Can I be next?

"NINJA GO!"

"Yeah Ninja go clean your room..."

#8 Offline flameman

flameman
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 884 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 20 2011 - 10:08 AM

probably the most neat costum matoran I've ever seen, it has great design too, great job

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users