LEGO in the Steam Summer Sale

The Steam Summer Picnic Sale is going on right now until July 4th, and with all the specials up for grabs there are of course some LEGO videogames you can get at a discount. Head on over to check out the deals starting at $4.99 for many of the games. If you're not sure of what to pickup, you might want to check out the Twitch Tuesday archive, where we've played a bunch of the titles on sale. Just make sure to save some money for LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens!

View the full article

I already bought most of these games last winter. However, I chose not to get the most recent one at that time (Jurassic World) because it's price wasn't as low as all the others (66% discount to $13.59, as opposed to 75% discount to $4.99 for all the others). Unfortunately, it seems even this sale is still at the same price as it was six months ago, so I'll have to wait a little longer for it to come down (not to mention the more recent Marvel's Avengers is only a 33% discount to $26.79, and of course the just released Force Awakens is at full retail).

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.