The Most Noob-ish Thing You've Ever Done

Zacian

• 2 weeks later...

Just to be clear, the 'dataclysm' was the loss of stuff from late 2008 to early 2009, not the leaving behind of the old board that happened in 2011.

Really? Well at least it's buried to the point the Wayback Machine can't find it. I hope.

Somehow, I doubt very many people are manically searching for it.

Just to be clear, the 'dataclysm' was the loss of stuff from late 2008 to early 2009, not the leaving behind of the old board that happened in 2011.

Really? Well at least it's buried to the point the Wayback Machine can't find it. I hope.

Somehow, I doubt very many people are manically searching for it.

Hey, you can't be too certain now. Better safe than sorry.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

The most noobish thing I have ever done? Probably just being myself. i am quite the Oddman if I do say so myself. Aye.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I friended a bunch of noobs one day and they decided to make a club

And boom suddenly I'm the head of that club

And boom suddenly I have to hold them in a half-nelson in order to keep things calm

fun

I can confirm most of this, except the last part. To put me in a half-nelson, you'll have to find me first. And then not get rolled. But I'm guessing you have long enough arms to hold everyone in place, so it might be hard to roll you from a half-nelson.

Not quite sure if this was the noob-est thing you've ever done, I'm sure you've done noobier. I just can't remember...

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015