• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

#4184 Black Pearl Spotted Off The Port Bow!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,284 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 13 2011 - 12:50 PM

BZP Member Avohkah Tamer was scanning the shores of Amazon.Com from the masthead when he saw a strange sight. The Lego Pirates of the Carribean Black Pearl, is now available on Amazon for three cents shy of a hundred dollars, the odd thing is that this is three weeks before Lego's official release date for the set. Perhaps the intrepid Jack Sparrow couldn't bear to be kept in dry dock any longer.

View the full article

#2 Offline Avohkah Tamer

Avohkah Tamer
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa

• 187 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 13 2011 - 06:43 PM

Yarr. I may be getting this set at some point after it goes on sale... A bit pricey right now as-is. ~ (A VTOAHMKEARH)

I love books! I love every kind of book!

twi_banner_iheartbooks2.jpg

I just want to hug every book~

#3 Offline Erebus

Erebus
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Fact Team Member

• 11,483 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Oct 13 2011 - 07:50 PM

Hmm... the link in this topic to go view that set is kinda weird. Anyways, nice set. Weird that Bootstrap Bill is in it.

jlovfkk.jpg

#4 Offline Takatu

Takatu
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,584 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 13 2011 - 10:01 PM

WANT. Was wondering if it would beat out the Queen Anne's Revenge set, because that seemed pretty darn awesome, but the Pearl definitely looks worth it. Now if only I had money for it...

Posted Image

#5 Offline Serpent of Fire

Serpent of Fire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,861 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 01:53 AM

That would look awesome next to my Imperial Flagship set... If I had room to put anything next to it. And money...
serpent.jpg

#6 Offline Phauxx Lightning

Phauxx Lightning
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Seventh Toa

• 6,363 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 02:51 PM

This set looks amazing, I've so been wanting to get more Pirates sets. Too bad it costs so much...
Posted Image

#7 Offline GeluNumber1

GeluNumber1
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 914 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 10:46 PM

I might get this for Christmas. It's far off, but a guy can be hopeful, right?
Posted Image
Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users