Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

I doubt she's gone for good. Keep in mind that she's an experienced assassin, so I doubt that she's just going to be fed to Gurkfish. Also, I doubt that we would get a backstory for a character that's just going to be eaten. XDThe double Gavla storyline was amusing, although it raises some more questions to the capabilities of the staff. And ICC Gav scares me a bit, mainly because he doesn't keep his sanity "on a leash", so to say, like New Gav does.

[Cyrix]

Comic-Acquired TasteIn regards to her, it's not that simple.Also, of course I know who she is. As for the others, it's debatable. She was designed to always be two people at once.I consider her New Gavla's.. mother, to an extent. It was her actions that lead to his creation, after all.(Gurkfish is really hard to pose!)

lovewarconga2.png

well what ever happened to mole in Gav # 1 (one who blew up the star) universe didn't happen in this new Gav's universe but any way how many times do you think he'll open the portal and find more Gavlas or find the void?

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Actually, no. That Gavla is going through the exact same day as New One. Just in a different universe. One I didn't have a hand in making, so don't ask me /why/ the portal picked that one. Probably because the ICC universe isn't natural.Also, there should be a Gavla for every universe. Each one different. Same for Mole. That's why ICC Mole can talk, or is it? Maybe it's natural or not. Up to debate.You're right about the servant bit.Comic-Mask Arrival

lovewarconga2.png

The mask is silver... which worries me. Is it a direct response to Gavla's murdering spree, or something else?

Also, I just assumed that Gavla was able to put a volume-controller-sort of thing on Mole's voice box that toned down his voice a lot, allowing him to talk. Because he's rich and can afford that.

[Cyrix]

Comic-

Life's Insanity

"Gavla! That's not really a.. comic."

Hush now, shh. Rest.

I wanted to try out a different approach for today's segment. Something to try and capture the raw.. insanity that follows in the Mask's actions.

If that makes sense. The purple at the back is so it wouldn't look so bland as it first did, plus it's fitting given Gavla's weapon.

Oh, also. Special thanks to Terren for helping me pick a working font.

lovewarconga2.png

Even if it isn't technically a comic, it's more than enough for a day's segment. It's wonderful. It captures the feeling of multiple images running through Gavla's head, while at the same time being in some sort of Ignika-trance state. As if he's reached some sort of twisted transcendence. The way it's laid out is wonderful as well, and the purple background definitely does it good. Kudos to you for making this; it's very visually appealing.Also of note is the content of the pictures themselves. Some of them are past instances, but it looks like a few are events that haven't happened yet, such as New and Old Chilly with Tano (dimensional travel?), Goggles holding the tail of Chilbot, and Olmakuta holding the Matoran-baby during the Red Star storm. Some very interesting teasers indeed.

[Cyrix]

^ I'm not explaining. I'll let someone else do that, since a big part of comics is the reader's interpretation.

Comic-

Gavla's Reality

I'll say this though-

Consider the changes to 'Insanity Gavla's' Body as a visual look at the Mask's mutating powers.

(Sorry for late posting, I had a minor emergency this morning that really put a nail in my time today.)

lovewarconga2.png

That looked more like chilly then chilly-bot in the last panel... It's the mask.Anyway, don't start beating yourself up for being a little late. (your still way more consistent then any other comic-maker here. No offense other comic makers).

Yeah, you definitely captured the creepy aspect, friend.

Yeah, I say we recommend him a therapist...
The therapist probably wouldn't last too long.