A simple questionnaire

Yo Yo Piraka

You mean western comic books, yeah? It should come as no surprise to those who are familiar with me that I do enjoy me some Japanese manga. Thus, I recognize Dark Horse for their English releases of manga. Would you like for me to answer these questions based on western comic books, or comics in general (including comic books, strips, manga, manhwa, etc.)?

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Sure why not.

Survey taken. Got your back fam.

Also (controversial opinion incoming), your avatar makes me want to say that I appreciate Jar Jar Binks for what he is.

Jar Jar is OK at best. He is to blame for the Rise of the Galactic Empire. Love gungans though.

You mean western comic books, yeah? It should come as no surprise to those who are familiar with me that I do enjoy me some Japanese manga. Thus, I recognize Dark Horse for their English releases of manga. Would you like for me to answer these questions based on western comic books, or comics in general (including comic books, strips, manga, manhwa, etc.)?

The heck is a manhwa? And you should read some western ones, they can be enjoyable if you get the right ones. Batman ones tend to be top notch.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

The heck is a manhwa? And you should read some western ones, they can be enjoyable if you get the right ones. Batman ones tend to be top notch.

Manhwa are Korean comics. Are you suggesting that I should read western Dark Horse comics or western comics in general? If you are suggesting the latter, then that has already been taken care of. I enjoyed western comics long before Japanese manga. 

EDIT: I went ahead and took the survey with strictly western comic books in mind. 

Edited by Inary the Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y: