Hapori Tohu

Bionicle Soundtracks Coming Soon

Nathan Furst, composer of the soundtracks for the first three Bionicle movies, had some great news to share on Instagram recently. In a short video he revealed a sneak peek at the remastered Legends of Metru Nui soundtrack, which should be releasing in a few days. What's more, next week will see the release of the soundtrack for Web of Shadows! No details as far as where or how much they'll be, but my guess is you should keep your eyes on the iTunes store if you want to get them as soon as they come out!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

Ooh, that gave me goosebumps. It's so clear! I'm really excited, hopefully these will be on iTunes and Spotify like the MoL soundtrack, can't wait to listen to 'em! 

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

Awesome. Instant buy for me. Some of my favorite soundtracks of all time. 

• Upvote 1

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

awesome! will we ever see a physical release ov all three soundtracks at some point in the future? i really don't want to have to burn the soundtrack to a blank disc! that would not be fair! seriously! Compact Disc for the win! :)

awesome! will we ever see a physical release ov all three soundtracks at some point in the future? i really don't want to have to burn the soundtrack to a blank disc! that would not be fair! seriously! Compact Disc for the win! :)

Extremely unlikely... pressed CDs are expensive to mass-produce.