Techna

Legolover-361

IC: Gust (Lab, Techna Police HQ)"Mother of God..."Gust immediately beamed what he was seeing into the viewscreens of Airu's helmet, and sent the streams to Krayzikk and Ryjak. No need to worry Jade."What is it?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC - Watching FeedRyjak's eyes widened."The heck...? Gust, what is that?"IC - Getting TextMatrapolix frowned. This was just unacceptable."Why don't we just blow it out of the way?" he questioned.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Thuiop & Swuiop / PrisonIt took quite a run, but under the glow of electricity the two made their way out of the prison, arriving on the surface. A few guards at the towers shot at them, and would have struck them dead if Swuiop hadn't instructed Thuiop to move a barrier of stone around them. The two finally came to the edge of the building, looking down to the city 30 Bio below."Pole." Swuiop said quietly. Thuiop looked blankly. "Create a pole you oaf!"By the time guards came through and broke down the stone wall, the two were gone. All that remained was a long, almost impossible strong stone pole that diagonally reached to the nearest building top.They hadn't disappeared like thieves in the night. But there were bigger problems...IC: Kinksh / New Golden Hammer Base"How peculiar..." muttered Kinksh as he moved back and forth in front of a large computer. A number of writing in some old Northern Continental language covered the area around it. All sorts of notes.Suddenly, the monitor flared to life. Red lights began flashing, and the word, 'EMERGENCY' flashed across the screen, before fading out and showing an image similar to what the Toa Techna had been seeing.Kinksh was stunned. No, more than stunned - petrified. A planet sized object was heading towards them? And.. protodermis.He didn't question it. It occurred to him that, in his years here, Levacius hadn't exactly followed the laws of the city. Computers were set up, and based on what was displayed, he figured this, whatever it was, was a highly secure database."What were you planning old man?" Kinksh wondered privately as he continued scanning the area. There were a few weapon diagrams - old style weapons, swords and spears - and ancient suits of armor. Blueprints were out concerning all sorts of impossible technologies. The use of Kanoka disks was ever prevalent. Lightstones too.One of the more odd devices was a broken, hollowed and white pillar with numerous light stones attached. There was disk marked as teleportation, and another of regeneration, and in the middle the shard of a blade, setting on the lower disk, that of teleportation, as a piece of meat on a plate.Still, it was all worthless now. The secrets to their use, whatever they were, were with their creator, who was still oddly enough missing from the home. That bothered Kinksh. He hoped to smash the old Toa down himself.He wondered to himself then if Skull would be able to accomplish his task. If Thuiop and Swuiop had finished theirs. If Rinnder had set Sylux out on the hunt for the elite toa, to get rid of that nuisance.There was still so much to do...... like figuring out how this 'flying planet' could benefit him.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Gust (Lab, Techna Police HQ)"Look at the size of that thing..."Suddenly, shouts emerged from the lab."We have visuals from the sensors!"Gust, Ryjak, and Airu immediately hurried over to see it. The radar blipped innocently as the object slowly came in view, and Gust cursed in awe: it took up about a fourth of the entire radar screen."Show visuals," Gust heard Airu say. Dutifully, one of the techs pulled it up and the whole lab cried out in collective shock: it was massive, and the darkness of space made it hard to see, but it was obvious that whatever was coming at them was the size of Spherus Magna...maybe large."It looks...mechanical," the Toa Techna of Air whispered. Just as the words left his lips, the sensors began to crack with static. They had just enough time to see a blue wave of energy and hear a loud shrieking sound before the sensors went dead. Immediately, Gust's link blew up.Incoming communication from Krayzikk Altair...Incoming communication from Toa Techna Matrapolix...The calls just kept coming, and Gust had to put several key military figures on hold while he tried to get a hold of the situation. Over his shoulder, he heard Commander Airu doing the exact same thing."Krayzikk, get over to the labs in the Police HQ. Ryjak and Airu are here already."He switched over to Matrapolix's line of communication, and the link reported to him already that Krayzikk, Airu, and Ryjak had already joined the Toa Techna on the line. It was now a group call."We can't blow it out of the sky!" Airu yelled from in the hall. "It's massive! Half of our starboard sensors just got taken out by one blast from that thing!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayzikk"Acknowledged." Krayzikk responded. His legs were just coming back online. "I'm a few blocks away. In my damaged state, give me five minutes."Athen, is the transformation cog operational?Yes, but barely."Scratch that Gust, sir, I will be there very shortly."He turned to Hrunja. "Hrunja, I'l need you guys to finish with Blade. I've got urgent orders from Techna Gust."He clambered out of the lab and onto the street, transformed, and accelerated toward the lab at the highest speed possible. Which, in his state, wasn't that high.***********************************Krayzikk showed his badge to the guards, and entered the lab. The lab was in chaos. Krayzikk located Gust, and approached. He stopped, and said "Krayzikk Altair reporting."The robot looked like he had been through karz, again. He was dented all over, dusty, his armor was damaged all over his forearms, and his left shoulder had a blackened handprint on it. His faceplate was cracked, and one of his optic glass covers had a large crack.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: (everywhere dangit)"Hackers, move out."It was, quite possibly, the most grandiose military operation the universe had ever seen. The most grandiose viruses, failproofed and foolproofed for the last three months, struck at the computer defenses of the already desensorized starship. Blackouts, electrocutions of random people in the streets, and especially gates being forced open happened all at once as hundreds upon hundreds of battlehungry warriors emerged into the streets.With the feeling of imposing doom, Enaltai took to hastening his assault, still half-baked: if he had been completely done with preparing for it, the city'd been his in a matter of seconds.Baltar, a Skakdi of Earth, took command of the forces charging towards the Libraries, approximately 600 of the Hackers' best warriors, prepared to burn them to the ground if it will be necessary. Not in the case of the S&D Library, in which case they simply were ordered to ram the doors and loot every piece of intel that might be useful.They approached from the (debatable) east and north, advancing, mercilessly cutting down all the ADRs that came in sight, advancing in two slow tightly-knit columns through the streets, their two goals soon to appear in their line of vision.In the Housing District, a particularly brutal three dozen of Hackers effectively replaced the ADR as security, barricading themselves and taking lots of civillians as hostages. Or at least, that's how Techna was to perceive them. Enaltai wasn't sure if he could manage to give the order to harm them. He knew, however, that he, in the case of the very worst scenario, just might've had to.Meanwhile, Enaltai, with Almar, a Toa of Fire, as his second-in-command, and Raknar as his third, advanced with the bulk of the Hacker forces, emerging from catacombs and tunnels and sewers in a slightly disorganized, chaotic attack upon the CKC and the Technology Tower. He assigned himself two hundred, Almar a hundred, and Raknar another hundred fighters as they opened fire from the roofs and the streets on the ADR.Enaltai felt the thrill of battle rush through his veins as he took his first ADR down while his grand barbarian host advanced upon the Science District.Attila the Skakdi reborn, no less.

Edited by Dovydas of Gulet

IC: Airu (Labs, Techna Police HQ)"Good god, man," said Airu, surveying the robot. "You look like you've been through a-"Suddenly, everyone's links began to fill with the screams of soldiers being surrounded and destroyed."Attack! Attack! Hackers are attacking the Science District in full-"Meanwhile, Gust was trying to calm a captain in the Housing District, who was babbling about a group of Hackers who had taken control of the hibernation chambers."Sir, we have hostages bordering in the triple-!""600 Hackers coming for the Libraries-""We need that intel intact, understood?""They have us on the ropes!""They're coming from the catacombs...""We're down to two effective!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk would have groaned if he could. "Athen, calculate combat effectiveness.""One moment: Combat effectiveness calculated at 11% of normal capabilities. Severe armor damage to right and left forearms, severe servo motor damage to legs, power levels at 26%, and transformation cog barely functional. Overall armor effectiveness reduced by 10% due to extreme electrical shock.""Karz." Krayzikk looked at Commander Airu. "Orders sir."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Airu (Labs, Techna Police HQ)"Your orders are to stay and recuperate. I don't know who you were fighting, but they did too much of a number on you to be truly effective in this, and we need as many talented people as we can get if we're going to beat these scum. I want two of you squints to fix him up," he barked back to the awestruck computer technicians.IC: Gust (Labs, Techna Police HQMeanwhile, Gust was trying to locate Torch. The Toa of Plasma hadn't been heard from since the Battle in the Technology Tower, and they needed all Toa Techna available."Well, what the Karz do you mean he's MIA? FIND HIM," Gust roared to the hapless soldier on the other end. "He was last seen in the Technology Tower and if the Hackers get him they're gonna kill him!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayzikk"Yes sir." Krayzikk was secretly relieved. He turned to the technicians. "The armor on my forearms will need to be completely replaced, surplus electrical charge in my circuitry will need to be dissipated, electric charge of my armor will need to be returned to normal, my left optic cover needs replacing, and I need to recharge. Have you got all of that?" The two technicians nodded, looking rather daunted. "You two start dissipating the surplus electrical charge, and I'll start by replacing my optic cover."Krayzikk reached behind his head, opened a panel and unplugged what looked like a flash drive. "Commander Airu, sir. If you can get her hooked up to a computer, Athen can assist with tactical analysis."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Airu (Labs, Techna Police HQ)Airu nodded and plugged the flash drive into a nearby port."I have to go and report to the other members of the military. As ranking officer left alive in the Techna Guard, they're going to want a Sitrep."He sighed, and, after patting Gust and Krayzikk on the shoulder, he walked out the door.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Athen, Police HQ ComputerAh, finally a job that require some processing power. Athen thought to herself as she sifted through the incoming data. Using shipboard sensors, she quickly determined approximate numbers. Let's see, hostage situation in the housing district, somewhere between three dozen and five dozen hackers holding large numbers of civilians... Six hundred, give or take a hundred, attacking the Libraries.... And about four hundred, again give or take about fifty, attacking the CKC and Tech Tower. Her estimations appeared in the corner of the main screen, as well as being sent to Gust directly. She also sent a copy to Airu, deciding that it was information he would need. Then she began her tactical analysis. ADR are being cut down with extreme ease... And the rogue ADR attack already had thinned the number of defenders. She spoke through a speaker in the computer. "Techna Gust, sir. ADR numbers are too low to even slow them down. I'm having a hard time locating any Guard members. My estimates would put only a handful still alive in the housing district, maybe a few teams in the Tech Tower, fewer in the CKC and only one or two teams in the S & D Library. Almost none in the Public Library." IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk was sitting in a more secluded part of the lab. The technicians had already removed enough armor to access his circuits and one was working of eliminating surplus charge. The other was repairing or replacing armor that was damaged. Krayzikk himself, was replacing his left optic cover, and running diagnostics on the rest of his systems.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Gust (Labs, Techna Police HQ)Gust nodded and sighed sadly. The last 24 hours had been a disaster..."So, when do we get to go home?" asked one of the lab techs with a small grin. "The cops aren't paying me enough for this."Gust turned to the squint, and everyone in the room was shocked by the hardened look in his eyes."Do you know how unlikely it is that you, or any of us, will survive through the next few hours?"Suddenly, his eyes caught an item on the table by the squints: Airu's link. But how is he going to do a...His eyes widened."Stop Airu."IC: Airu (Leaving Techna Police HQ)"Thank you for your visit, Commander Airu," said the receptionist pleasantly. "We hope to see you again soon."Airu nodded sadly and retrieved his weapons, but said nothing. He walked out the door and hopped into his car, turning it on and driving towards the Technology Tower.Turning on the radio and dialing through, he smiled as he found Stairway to Heaven. Leaning back, he set the car on automatic and leaned his head back, listening to what was sure to be the final song of his life.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Athen"Yes sir, Techna Gust." Athen started searching for Airu. She started by searching for his implant, and when that wasn't very helpful, she found that his car was currently driving. And set to automatic. It would be simplicity itself to stop his car when it was on automatic, and it might confuse the toa for a minute, but she needed authorization. "Techna Gust. Commander Airu's car is currently driving on automatic. Permission to halt the vehicle?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Gust (Labs, Techna Police HQ)Gust was silent for a long moment, running the situation through his head."No," he finally said, tears welling into his eyes. "Let him do this."IC: Airu (Hacker Siege, Technology Tower)Finally, Airu's car stopped. There were at least 400, maybe 500, Hackers attacking the CKC and the Tech Tower."Blue team," he radioed in through his walkie talkie. "I want an organized retreat. Get to Techna Police HQ."The gunnery sergeant radioed in."Yes, sir," he said. "We'll meet you there?"Airu was silent for a second."Yes, soldier. I'll see you there."The captain radioed into the feed. "Alright, Commander. Blue Team retreating." "Good job, boys. You're all great soldiers."Killing the feed, Airu turned his attention to the battle going on across the street. Already, the Hackers were running rampant. Grabbing his machine gun, he began to cross the street.OOC: HOO-RAH-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: AthenAthen was quiet for a moment. "Acknowledged, sir. Blue Team is falling back to Police HQ, on Commander Airu's orders." Athen had an idea of what Airu was going to do, and she knew that Krayzikk wouldn't like it. "SIr, is the Commander going to do what I think he is?"TainTAin was going to respond to Ga'mal, but a horde of Hackers erupted. That sort of thing tends to cancel out responses. Tain grabbed his Cornershot. "Come on, Ga'mal!" The nearest even possibly safe location was Police HQ. Tain shot down a Hacker that tried to get in his way. He and Ga'mal slowly made progress to the HQ. They were only a few blocks away.OOC: Sorry for the bunnying, Mef, but if you disagree you can disregard the Ga'mal portion of this.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Gust (Labs, Techna Police HQ)"Commit the biggest mistake of his life and probably get captured or killed by the Hackers attacking Tech Tower? Probably," said Gust with a sigh. Then, a blue flash shook the room, and when it cleared, there stood blue team. The captain walked forward."Toa Techna Gust, sir! Where's the commander? He said he was here."Gust's look told the soldiers all they needed to know.OOC: Anyone wanna RP an NPC Hacker that sees Airu crossing the street for me?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: I volunteer. IC: NPC HackerHakron, a Vortixx with a minigun in his hands and a mentally controlled blaster on his shoulder, spotted a lone Toa crossing the street. "Whaddya think you're looking at, Toa?" He shouted as he took aim.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Thanks, Krayzikk. Your services are no longer required.IC: Airu (Hacker Siege, Technology Tower)So they didn't know who he was. Good."Oh, just enjoying the view," said the commander of the Techna Guard, drawing his pistol and firing off a bullet into the Vortixx's skull.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Elite HQSix soldiers stood one of the few buildings not sieged on the Techna Nui. The five remaining Elites and what looked to be Takadox were planning to strike back. Matrapolix worried for the city. "I will lead the remaining ADRs and police forces against Enaltai and the Hackers. I shall attempt to push them back so that we can corner them. Ryjak, you are by default the leader of the Elites as your predecessor is deceased. Find my old body and put it back online, then assist me in combat. These few hours will be history, men. Move out."---Matrapolix stood atop a platform on the CKC, looking out across the battlefield. He had assembled a rather pitiful number of men, and most of the militia was made up of ADR troops. They would just barely stand up to the Hackers with tactical movement."Come out, Enaltai," he shouted, "For a final duel."OOC: There's your cue, Attilla.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Airu (Hacker Siege, Technology Tower)Airu had fought his way into a small outpost and gathered up a couple dozen soldiers to help him fight when he saw Matrapolix standing with his militia. Frantically, he tried to pull up the Toa Techna's signal."Matrapolix, this is Airu. Get down from there! You don't stand a chance fighting these odds, and Techna needs you!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - CKCMatrapolix looked down at Airu, then tapped his comlink to respond."Afraid not, Airu. I know how Enaltai fights. Trust my judgement for now as a superior."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Airu (Hacker Siege, Technology Tower)Airu was silent for a minute and then saluted the Toa Techna out of habit, even though Matrapolix was a respectable distance away."Yes, sir," he said resolutely. Here's just hoping we don't all get killed...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kinksh + Rinnder + Swuiop & Thuiop / Base"What!" Kinksh cried out, staring at the monitor as screens popped up. "No!"Swiping his hand across the table, and sending a couple thousand years worth of scientific knowledge across the ground, Kinksh slammed his fists down and shouted, "This is going to completely ruin the plan!"Suddenly, a pop-up window appear, showing a small massing by Matrapolix, facing off towards near where Enalti was showed - yet another pop-up showed that. Privately, he wondered just what the limits of this super-computer were, but for now all he could do was watch as its alerts came up.Windows moved forward and back as images from across the city were shown. A molatov cocktail went flying in, hitting the Vuata Maca, but merely bouncing off. If such a tree could survive a Ta-Wahi, it could survive a single homemade explosive.Swuiop, Thuiop, and Rinnder pushed themselves in. Rinnder fired a few shots off, killing those in pursuit. Kinksh stalked close to the two, a fire in his eyes."This will not do." he said firmly. "Organized Hackers are something we cannot have. Especially as an army. Who knows how many prisoners will be killed in their actions - if the prison is destroyed, many possible allies trapped inside will be lost. That is not something we can risk."The tone in his voice was a scary one, but not nearly as dreadful as the shining, gold colored hammer he held in his hand. He was in fully battle regalia, weapons and small pieces of armor ready."Thuiop, grab the big gun." he said, and the stone toa rushed quickly over to where he could see it displayed, seeming a little bit too happy about having the weapon.Nodding at the three, Kinksh took point, heading out into the city beyond. Almost immediately, they ran into trouble with a couple of hackers. He didn't even pause long enough to glance at them, simply firing two bolts of energy as his metallic cat followed behind.He tapped into his brain implant, directing to Skull. "Get out of the prison immediately! The plan is a wash, for now. I do, however, have a few alternatives prepared. Get to safety while you can. I will personally deal with this."Rinnder fired at a group of beings off to the side - hacker or civilian was impossible to tell. "I am assuming direct control of the operation."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Skull, PrisonSkull heard the message from Kinksh. Acknowledged. He replied. Skull carefully escaped through the corridors, killing any guards that got in his way. Eventually, he made it out. And he saw the Hackers. "Karz."IC: Athen, Computer"Techna Gust, Matrapolix is attempting to challenge Enaltai to single combat." Athen relayed. "Pockets of resistance have been organized near the CKC."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Hrunja Gilga - LabHrunja nodded, before turning to face Blade. He sighed as he watched Emma grab the being in a headlock, before slowly forming a ball of plasma in his hand, thousands of years of learned concentration helping him keep it stable."You still owe us a game," said the veteran Toa of Plasma, the ball condensing into a smaller shape rapidly. "And I've also learned that keeping people in headlocks is a very stupid thing to do."He swung his arm forth, and the plasma ball slammed into the earth in front of Blade, energy arcing out in random directions. Hrunja moved his fingers, his power flowing into them, causing the plasma arcs to fuse together into a single controllable arc. With the skill of a puppeteer, he rapidly shifted the position of his fingers, forcing them to shoot forward at Blade's lower body."By the way Emma, this is when you let go of him, let my pro magic skills which do 45 (+5) damage to our man with lack of moralities, and hope that you don't get hit. But don't worry, I'm a professional."

IC (Security and Defense Library):The S&D was empty. Artificial lightstones cast their sharp white-yellow glows onto dull silver walls and shelves; book backings glimmered in the interplay between light and shadow, standing out the more for it.So too did Torch's Mask of Time Perception gleam as he turned on a computer. The start screen flickered on. Torch started a program -- virusnet.exe -- and turned on his implant.Before Noir could speak, Torch ensured his connection to the computer was secure and that virusnet.exe ran both on the computer before him and inside his implant. That fact verified, he prepared to face the virus.OOC: ToD, if you're interested...

Edited by Legolover-361

Noir/S&D Library, Torch's ImplantIC:

Torch heard a sigh emanating from within his implant. He then heard the voice of Noir again.I'm not some petty virus.Even if I was,I could crack this defensive system in about a minute.Of course,You would probably shut down again.I wonder -How long has it been off?A good few hours?The city must be in a rage.I hear streams of data screaming for help.Gloriuos screams,Beautiful to my non-existent ears.But let's get down to business,We are at an impasse.I can do nothing without you shutting down,And you can't stop me without doing that.Sure, the Defense program might stall me,But I'd beat it into submission in...45.65778965432461 seconds.As I'm sure neither of us wants to be disabled,Let me go.I promise,Upon my evil,Sickening word,That I won't directly upload to the SCPU.Take it,Or leave it.Be able to save your city,Or let one,Measly "virus" stop you.Eject program "Noir" into computer IP 35.675.4456?y/n_

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: (CKC)Enaltai recognized the voice, and he recognized the Toa behind it, looking rather lonely on that ledge up there. The Toa of Stone decided to do the logical. Laugh."Are you a fool, Matrapolix? Come down from there and surrender," his voice roared even louder than the battlecries of hundreds of Hackers opening fire on everyone in sight with any sort of weapon, and forcing their way toward the Towers. "Your city is lost. Within hours, we'll have absolute control over its workings, and once that's done, we're sending this baby home. You've lost. Face it."One last fight. One last victory. Those comparatively inarticulate concepts resounded in Enaltai's head, as one of his men, armed with a rocket propelled grenade, fired at Matrapolix.The strength of a thousand men.The wrath of all the gods.The Hacker host howled as they hacked aside the remaining resistance lines before the towers and swept into the area, intent on ramming the Towers' doors and making their way up...Before somebody had to point out the obvious and scream, "FIRE!"Enaltai's gaze turned to the right. Indeed, fire had started.Allow me to rephrase myself. All Karz had broken loose. As expected of a battle, something of an infernal swirling mass of flames was playing around just by the Hackers' left flank. Apparently, a few intrepid pyrotechnicians decided to set the city aflame. What fools.Hundreds of civilians flooded the square before the Towers, trying their very best to escape the party the two colliding armies had so abruptly decided to organize and so abruptly involve said civilian population in. The Hackers found themselves having to force the panicked crowds aside with blunt strength.Enaltai sighed, slowly and quietly. Fire and blood, he thought, as even more chaos unleashed itself on the unsuspecting - well, not unsuspecting by now - city.

Edited by Dovydas of Gulet

IC: VranosA black shadow swooped over the chaos, dark glider wings carrying him through the sky. The wings, his mask, and his element. Together, they gave him great mastery of the skies. But he carried with him no guns, only metal caws built for ripping and tearing. And he was trying to figure out just what was going on, or if the people, like the ADRs had started to go mad. He searched for anyone who still seemed sane enough to be worth speaking to.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: TainTain was attempting to flee to Police HQ, when he spotted Vranos. He desperately hoped he wasn't hostile. After all, he was already having to contend with ground-based Hackers. He readied his Cornershot just in case, however. "You there! Are a friend of a foe!"A slight clanking could be heard as Krayzikk snapped shut the last piece of his armor. His armor didn't look quiet as neat as it usually did, seeing as it was patched with different colored metals, but it was in decent shape. He approached the the more active part of the lab again. He saw, and nodded to, Blue Team.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: TainTain lowered his Cornershot slightly. "Not a clue. All I know is that there are Hackers running wild in the streets. I was in a restuarant when it happened. Second invasion in as many days. I got this," He hefted the Cornershot. "As a reward for helping protect Tech Tower." Suddenly, Tain raised and fired his Cornershot. But not at Vranos, at a Hacker approaching from behind. Said HAcker now had a bullet lodged in his brain.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Airu (Hacker Siege)Airu had cut through a couple city blocks, killing Hacker encampments where he could and trying to find survivors. He readied his Cornershot and cocked it, moving the barrel, but when he viewed the people talking through the scope, he stopped."Tain?" he asked, walking out from the corner and lowering his Cornershot slightly. "What are you doing out here, coder? It's dangerous."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME