• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Sbc Contest #1 Voting

Only one poll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Poll: Contest Voting (28 member(s) have cast votes)

WHAT MOC SHOULD WIN??

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Offline Queen Grr

Queen Grr
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Riot Grrrl

• 8,921 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 03:49 PM

Le PollSBC Contest #62: Imitation is the Sincerest Form MOCeryPOLL TIME. This is the round of official SBC Contest 1: Imitation is the Sincerest form of MOCery.Voting begins January 3rd and ends January 6th at 11:59 P.M. EST.The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread sometime.---------------------------------------------------------1. Posted Image >>> Aevalus [Inspiration]2. Posted Image >>> Lego Sonic the Hedgehog [Inspiration]3. Posted Image >>> Original Sine [Inspiration]4. Posted Image >>> Treebeard [Inspiration]5. Posted Image >>> Battery Bot [Inspiration]6. Posted Image >>> Tripod [Inspiration]7. Posted Image >>> W.E.E.D. Type Computer Virus [Inspiration]8. Posted Image >>> Secret Service Dentists [Inspiration]9. Posted Image >>> Classic Space Yacht [Inspiration]10. Posted Image >>> Torii Gate [Inspiration]

Edited by McSmeag, Jan 05 2012 - 03:45 PM.

bring back "an cool dude"

#2 Offline Eeko

Eeko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,288 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 05:48 PM

The links for 7, 8, and 9 appear to be broken.The correct links are as follows:789However, #3 was my favorite.

jlovfkk.jpg

#3 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 3,530 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 08:23 PM

I voted for 3 as well, and am currently watching as my horrible MOC fails.

#4 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,209 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 01:21 PM

#3 got my vote.Posted Image

askcyrahk2.jpg

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the signoff!

#5 Offline Lord Oblivion

Lord Oblivion
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 916 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 02:33 PM

I voted for #5, with #3 being a close second for me. I just liked the aesthetic of it a little bit more than #3.

Check out, and join Piece Out - Bionicle MOCists!

Posted Image

Click the banner above to go to the group Facebook page!

Flickr MOCpages Brickshelf DeviantArt

#6 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

• 11,341 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 03:28 PM

Entry 3, as much as I do not care for the design or style, pulled off the theme of the contest (in my eye) the best; Inspiration. Both original and entry have a sense of congruent style, and winds up looking better in the process.Entry 5 is the best MOC, but I get no sense of influence from the original in the recreation.3 gets my vote

Edited by Makaru, Jan 04 2012 - 03:28 PM.

13432482545_b80a31ed8e_n.jpg

Can you lose to me in a rap battle? Shoryuken! ~K. Masters

#7 Offline that guy from that show

that guy from that show
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,152 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 07:32 PM

Off corse I voted for myself (7) but 5 and 3 are both great. I just happy to be competing with such a talented crowd.

That is all

#8 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,141 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 05 2012 - 12:08 PM

I really like 3, 5, and 6. Six is an excellent MOC, but it seems to be lacking in something that Original Sine and Battery Bot have. Original Sine looks impressive, and I have bookmarked tons of duly impressive LEGO mechas along the lines of Original Sine, but the back seems to be unfinished and the legs look really strange.Battery Bot is excellent all around. Innovative part usage as well as superb flow make the MOC.(Eight, though, is hilarious, and nine is really great too.)

farmanimalbanner.png

#9 Offline christo1096

christo1096
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,818 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2012 - 03:08 AM

Vote number 6

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users