Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: xD I do again apologize for that, by the way. =P-==IC: Grimsley==-"Whirlwind." Grimsley said with a shrug, as the Mandibuzz suddenly came to a stop, and began beating it's wings, attempting to switch the Pokemon out.

-==IC: Ray==-"What are you doing?! We have to get out!" Ray yelled out, but before he could say anything further, more rocks fell in front of him, blocking off the path to Evan... Or worse. Ray scowled, but Aizen shook his head, and teleported him and Gold away."Why did you do that?!" Ray yelled out, as he came to a stop a few feet away from where they teleported in Lacunosa. Ray growled, and shook his head."That's why I didn't want anyone to go with me... I didn't want anyone to have to die because of me; and yet it seems they did..." Ray said, a scowl on his face, as he shook his head, and then recalled Aizen."... Let's go meet up with the others."

Edited by BZP Blade

IC: Ryan/Ellen
"Yes, lots of presents!" Ellen grinned. "Hopefully I'll have time to get some presents for all of you in the next couple of days."

The sun was high in the sky by the time they made it to Village Bridge, making things slightly warmer. "So this is Village Bridge," Ryan said, looking around. It was quite literally a village set on a large stone bridge. Off in the distance, he could hear various musicians and a singer playing a peaceful, relaxing tune. "I'm sure Evan would have liked this," he said. He then turned to Ellen. "Which way?"

"Over here," Ellen replied, leading the way across the bridge.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC - Zac Flash, PNT, UnovaMelon was thrown back into the crowd. Zac recalled him and threw another Pokeball out. Jaws hit the ground, sending dust into the air. "I could work with this," Zac said, smiling. "Ice Fang."IC - Pierce and Juan, Route 34, Johto"Hey," Pierce said. "This is a daycare, right? Could you raise my Snowrunt for a while?""Sure." the man said, receiving the Pokeball from Pierce.

IC - Ethan Gold - Lacunosa: "What, we're just leaving without at least looking for him first?" Gold asked incredulously. He had opted to stay back during the battle, considering both Evan and Ray had essentially monopolized combat with their two opponents, though this situation... there was no reason to keep quiet about it. "That's... Ichigo, did you even consider that he could have survived that, considering his space-warping, ground-type-team schtick?"IC - Sonja Baron - Village Bridge: Sonja looked around as they walked toward Ellen's house. Village Bridge was, despite the cold, actually an incredibly pleasant place, bearing a very rustic feel to it. Briefly, Sonja toyed with the notion that it would be a great place to move to in the future--possibly as a place of retirement."It's nice here," Richie said. "Not too quiet, not too boisterous..."Sonja nodded. "Yeah," she said, glancing up at the snowy sky. "You know, I might have to catch another Pokémon while we're here--considering this place is situated right above a river, there have to be some interesting Water- or Ice-Types around, right?" Leaving that thought to itself, Sonja glanced at their young companion, after another look around the town brought several shops--even a blacksmith's, strangely enough--and official buildings to her attention. "So, what kind of work do your parents do, Ellen?"IC - Mewtwo/Masked Man/The Creatures - Base of Mountain: It was done. The Genetic Pokémon lay in a bloodied heap before him and his Children, flesh missing from his body, blood seeping from his wounds, his eyes vacant, obscured with the mist of the dead. One arm was missing; parts of his leg were gone; his tail had been sliced in half.He had been broken.Had he not gone down through violence, perhaps he could have been used for new materials--something to be repurposed, as the others had been. But it was not so. He was too damaged. It simply wouldn't work.The Masked Man had no use for the creature."Come, my children," he said quietly, turning back to the cave and moving back toward it, his steps silent, as if he was simply gliding across the ground. "When others come, we shall dispose of them... But for now, let us rejuvenate... Process what has occurred here..."They left the body to its self, lying in a pool of blood. As they disappeared from the area, oblivious to the charade of the 'dead,' they did not notice the rainbow light that engulfed Mewtwo's body, and did not see the damage become undone--gradually--as his Recover took hold. But the Agents of Team Rocket did, arriving at that moment, forcing themselves to stem their shouts of fear and surprise at the sight before them, lest the mysterious man notice them.Instead, they were silent, dragging Mewtwo as carefully as they could back into the foliage, waiting for him to awaken."Lucia, see if you can help speed up his healing," Ethan whispered as they found cover, peering out in the direction that the masked man had gone. "Jackson, keep watch.""Anyone have any idea what those things were, or who that was?" Gavin asked the others, in an equally quiet tone. He was, of course, referring to the strange creatures--the serpents; the hunch-backed creature; the cloud...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

-==IC: Ray==-"..." Ray didn't answer, but sighed."You have a point... But even with his powers and team; not many people can survive a cave-in. But we can go back to the entrance to see, I guess..." Ray stated with a shrug, as he turned around and headed back toward the cave. However, even as they got toward the chasm, Ray noticed the entrance to the cave was blocked by the excess stone that had fallen from the ceiling during the collapse."How... How could we even get in without the rest of the cave collapsing, anyway?" Ray asked, a frown on his face.-==IC: Lucia==-Lucia nodded with a frown, as she began to heal Pokemon for what seemed to be the hundredth time that day. Her Audino looked up at her with a seemingly annoyed look, but simply continued to heal the seemingly dead and broken Mewtwo."No clue. They seemed unnatural, though..." Lucia said with a sigh, shuddering at the thought of those things.OOC: Should we head off in the plane yet, or wait for the reunion with Sonja's group first, just out of curiosity?

IC: Ellen
"Daddy's a blacksmith," Ellen replied. "He actually works right there." She pointed to the blacksmith's shop they had just passed by. "We could stop by and say hi, but I'm sort of eager to get home -- it'll be warmer there."

"Good idea," Ryan shivered. "What does your mom do?"

"She stays at home and keeps the house clean," Ellen said. "She's also a pretty good cook. Not as good as the old lady who makes Village Sandwiches, but still pretty good. Well, here we are." As Ellen turned a corner, the group arrived at a small but cozy-looking house.

OOC: I was under the impression that our group would stay at Ellen's house through Christmas. Don't worry, these days will go much quicker than the last few IC days have. :P Of course, I'd be fine with the group leaving earlier if you think that would take too long.

So I guess you could head off in the plane now if you really wanted to, just be sure to not get too far ahead with the Dragonspiral Tower stuff.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Lafoaye Belrose"I have no idea.", Lafoyae said to Gavin telepathically, "But if they could do this much damage to a legendary pokemon of this caliber, it would be best if we avoided confrontation."Lafoyae then looked at the Mewtwo, her look quite worried. She has done many assassinations, but this sickened her to the core. What sort of creatures would brutalize Mewtwo so badly?IC: Evan Tierra, Giant ChasmThe shaking stopped. All that could be heard was the sound of small rocks falling. Evan looked outside of his "shelter" with dismay. He was trapped in this cave.For now. He was going to find a way out, no matter what. He'd rather not leave his friends worried about him. He also had to find out why there were visions of Klim Prizak plaguing him."C'mon out guys and gals.", Evan said as all six pokemon, as well as Landorus came out of their poke balls, "We've got a little problem here. As you can see, we are trapped inside this cave. So I am going to need the strongest three of you seven to move the rock out of the way. That means, Lazengann, Hippowdon and Landorus, will do this. Vlad, you provide moral support. Gnip, back them up in case any wild pokemon appear. Behemoth and Monstro, take a break for now, but be wary."With that, Landorus, Lazengann, and Hippowdon moved towards the immense pile of rocks and to move them. Vlad vocalized a rousing tune to keep those three motivated. Gnip watched for any disturbances, while Behemoth and Monstro stayed close to Evan...

-==IC: Ray==-Ray frowned, as he examined the entrance a little closer, and then sighed, as he shook his head."I just don't see how anyone could survive that..." Ray said, as he walked up to the now-blocked off entrance, and looked it over, seeing absolutely no way to get in or out of the cave. Ray shook his head again, and then began to walk away from the chasm once more.On the bright side, Black was likely caught up in that as well...

OOC: Bounty allied with Liberty, but all of Sinnoh is under darkness. All of Hoenn is also under darkness. Buzz controls whatever is left of the Rocket Forces in Hoenn, most of Hoenn belongs to Ford however. Most others are fine. And now here is a Jamie IC to justify post.

IC: Jamie stared at the fallen Mewtwo for some time. She knew that it could only have been born through the process of cloning and thus felt a certain... familiarity with it. The feelings soon passed to the realization that it was also a super powerful legendary Pokemon which had just been defeated presumably alongside the person that Ethan had shown fear of. Whatever those things were, they were incredibly powerful.

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: Including Mirage island/Paradise?IC: (Roderick, Mina Jake).Mina and Roderick finally made it to the deepest part of Twist mountain. Ice could be seen covering most of the floor and some of the walls of the icy cavern. Some Cryogonals could be seen floating around, but the two trainers paid them no mind.Walking further ahead, they found what they were looking for: Their other two partners."Thank Arceus you are here" Jake said as he shivered "I'm freezing here".The other partner said nothing. Merely watching with it's dark red eyes."Yes, sorry for the delay. We were just having a look of Unova based on recent information we got""You mean the complete and uter destruction of the city, don't you""... yes, the situation is growing more dire by the second. Mina and I had to flee Sinho after the Darkrais. You did the same in Hoenn. It was certainly fortunate thatwe found each other in Orre"."Yeah, I thought it was the most likely place for you to be".Confused, roderick waited a few seconds before answering."But I never told yo...""Your "Girlfried" told me".As soon as this line was said, both Roderick's and Mina's faces turned beet red. Roderick's eye was twitching with a face that basically said ("She is not my girlfriend").A few minutes of awkward silence were followed by Jake."Deny it all you want buddy, but your face isn't lying" Se said as he snickered."... whatever... let's just go before we reach 0 Kelvin":"..." Mina was now looking at the other direction, a twitchy eye could also be seen."..." Genesect said nothing, But if he could snicker he would have done it.With that, Roderick got Elgyem out and ordered him to teleport them out of the place...

Firma_Rigure.jpg
Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO
qs64464.jpg
Every puzzle has an answer

IC: Maranda FelisMaranda smiled a bit, "It's alright." She suddenly remembered Bluey, "OH! I almost forgot." She let the Venonat out of his Pokeball before leaning down and scratching his head, "This is Bluey."OoC:Username: MarsieName: Tanya NecoFaction: Team RocketHometown: Agate VillageAge: 26Appearance: A very fair appearance with long golden blonde hair and bluish green eyes. She always wears a hooded cloak as if trying to hide something. Something about her appearance makes people nervous.Personality: Tanya has a kinda mysterious personality, actually a split personality. Sometimes shes sweet and kind and might just help you but most of the time shes dark and not afraid to get her hands dirty. She's great with a gun but prefers to carry around a dagger as in her words she "likes to stab things"Background: Tanya was abandoned as a child, and often was lonely trying to play with other children. They were very scared of her though as she retained that split personality at the age of four. She actually found her favorite weapon (a dagger) lying on the side of the road one day, in fact the same day she caught her first pokemon, a Litwick. She only attacks in self defense though. She joined Team Rocket when she was caught trying to steal some bread. As soon as they had caught her Tanya was amazed enough that she agreed to sign up with them (surprised that she had actually been caught, but she thinks they're among the best trainers) (Her ditto's name shows her more childish side)Pokémon: Litwick (female), Ditto, and Sableye (male)Species: LitwickNickname: FlickerTrainer: TanyaAppearance: Normal, a little bigger than normal Litwick & a slightly darker flamePersonality: Lonely, often likes to creep others out by just staring at them four hours on end, and also trying to lead them to nowhere just to get them lost. It often helped Tanya get some money, or food for them both.Ability: Flash FireSpecialty: Special attack (higher), Speed (lower)Known Moves: Ember, Astonish, Fire Spin, Confuse Ray, Night ShadeSpecies: DittoNickname: Mr. SquishyTrainer: TanyaAppearance: Like a normal dittoPersonality: Brave, will always try to protect TanyaAbility: LimberSpecialty: HealthKnown Moves: TransformSpecies: SableyeNickname: ShadeTrainer: TanyaAppearance: Like a normal SableyePersonality: A bit of a joker, loves to play pranks on anyoneAbility: Keen EyeSpecialty: Attack/Defense (higher), Health/Speed (lower)Known Moves: Night Shade, Astonish, Fury Swipes, Fake Out, Shadow Sneak(If I need to change anything, please tell me ^.^ lol )

IC(Pokémon HQ lab):The three trainers and one pokémon appeared in front of Roderick's home. it only took a few minutes before they found professor Krane working on the purification machine."Ah, hello there children, how did your recognaissance go?" "Well, it went good. But the news are right. Castelia city has been blown out of the map".Krane's frow burrowed as the professor went deep in thought. "Things have surely escalated ever since you went as an Orre representative for Team Liberty Roderick. The situation has grown more dire with new factions and new powers... luckily, Orre has remained at relative peace ever since the Snagem incident"."Yeah, you could say that Orre is now the best place to live. I can already imagine the postcards". Jake started laughing. Making everyone sweatdrop.Mina was the next one to take the word. "But what can we do to help. I mean, things are getting out of control very fast"."I know, but we must do what we can":A voice resonated through Roderick's Shadow Scanner "Yeah, it'll be as effective as a breeze trying to topple a mountain"."Your sarcasm isn't helping Genesect". Ever since starting tocommunicate with genesect, Roderick had learnt that it didn't communicate with telepathy. It communicated with bunary sent over wirelessly. His shadow scaner translated the binary.Unfortunatedly, he had also discovered Genesect had a dark and snarky sense of humor. that and his shadow outbursts were dfficult to control if Genesect dropped the Relic stone orb.Professor Krane turned around and went back to check up on the machine. "I'm still doing some adjustments in order for it not to melt with that Larvesta... like last time... " James sweatdropped at this comment, remembering the incident in question. "It should be ready soon. For the time being, why don't you go to Agate village to see how things are going".

Firma_Rigure.jpg
qs64464.jpg

IC:Roderick, Mina and Jake."I think it would be a good idea to go to agate village" Said mina, It's been a while since we've been there".Roderick thought for a moment before negating with his head. "I can't go right now. I have to report My absence in four island. I'll be going there in a couple of minutes actually".Mina looked a little downcast, but jake was okay with that. "Meh, whatever. Just don't send postcards"."Very well. I'll try to return as soon as possible. I'll catch up with you guys later"A few minutes later, Mina and Jake took Silverfang in Agate's village's direction, while Roderick called forth Elgyem. A block of energy surrounded him and he dissappeared.OOC: Onwards to four island!

Firma_Rigure.jpg
qs64464.jpg

OOC: Konuju: 'tis fine with me.Marsie: Tanya approved. Not sure where a good place would be to have her jump in at the moment, considering activity is so scarce and scattered, but if anyone else has ideas, they're free to share them.Blade: I'm sure we can find ways to entertain ourselves in Iccirus while we wait for the others. :PEcketzal: Branching off of Minun's post--Purgatory is destroyed, after Bounty self-destructed it to protect TR's data from the Darkrai before running off to join up with TL; Paradise is intact, but as the region is covered in darkness and GLaDOS is inactive, I would have to assume direct control of Buzz for anything regarding him, and at this point it's assumed that most TR personnel have been evacuated from the place, anyway. Abyss and Chapel are both perfectly fine, as are Sleight and Joker.IC - Gold - Giant Chasm: "Can't we get in through the chasm itself?" Gold asked, looking up at the cliff before him. "There has to be another entrance on the other side, right? Though I suppose the cave would be rather big, wouldn't it?"IC - Sonja/Richie - Village Bridge: "Nice house," Sonja said, absentmindedly thinking over what Ellen had told them. She pulled her coat closer to her body as they approached the door, watching Ellen as she hurried to the door and knocked..OOC: Rocket IC tomorrow... hopefully.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OoC: Thanks Sparta ^.^' fixed it^.^ Thank you I can be patient and wait for Tanya to jump in ^.^IC: Maranda FelisMaranda thought for a bit before voicing up, "Why not cause trouble in the smallest places? They might just think we're regular kids getting into trouble?"

IC- Rex Drake (Goldenrod City):He glanced around. "But, you didn't hear that from me," he said quickly. Oh, you moron! Team Rocket probably has ears everywhere. Heck, she might be a Rocket! He made the slightest movement of his hand to signal Sparta and Crunchbite. They might have to run, and Crunchbite's Sand-Attack would come in handy.

Edited by Delta Titan Sparta

IC: Maranda FelisMaranda kept silent, hugging her Venonat a little tightly. Her Venonat didn't seem to mind. Her could tell his trainer was getting anxious and from the look she had on her face she might actually be about to dart off in fear like a skitish Rattata.

IC: Ryan/Ellen
"Ellen!" Mrs. Burks cried in surprise as she opened the door.

"I made it home!" Ellen grinned, embracing her mother. "And before Christmas, too!"

"Who are all your friends?" Ellen's mother asked, eyeing the half dozen or so people that were accompanying her daughter.

"Oh yes, this is Ryan, and Sonja, and Alex, and Richie, and Seth," Ellen explained, introducing the group of Liberty trainers. "I met them in Accumula Town and decided to travel with them. There were others in the group, too, but they came and went."

"Well, that certainly sounds like an interesting story," Mrs. Burks said. "Why don't you all come in? You must be freezing out there. I can heat up some soup if you'd like."

"Thank you," Ryan said as the group stepped out of the bitter cold and into the cozy warmth of the Burks' home.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: Hate to nag, but Blade, Grimsley.IC - Eric, Pierce, and Juan, Goldenrod City"I thought we were avoiding all of this.." Juan said to Eric, walking down the streets of Goldenrod."Just wait a bit, the Underground Path is up ahead. I found an entrance to the sewers down there; we can go anywhere in Johto using them, but.." Eric trailed off."It's filled with Ratatta and Zubat and Grimer and Muk and Trubbish and disease, isn't it?" Pierce asked.

OOC: Whoops, thought I'd already responded. My bad. =/-==IC: Grimsley==-Grimsley watched with a nod, as his Mandibuzz was knocked out by the Ice Fang, the damage finally overwhelming it."Well done. If you ever have a chance, you should stop by the Pokemon League for a rematch; though you will need the badges for that. Though, for a personal rematch, I might be able to bend those rules slightly." Grimsley said with a shrug, as he walked up to his opponent, hand extended for a handshake.-==IC: Ray==-"I looked at that on our way down here; it would theoretically work; but the drop is too steep... At one point, it just goes down." Ray said with a frown on his face."If we had some way to get down, we could theoretically check, but with the radius of that Earthquake, I wouldn't be surprised if the entire inside of the cave collapsed..." Ray said, as he began to walk back up, toward the half bridge, and then eyed that as best as he could through the fog that was present.

IC: Zac and Shadows"I think it's best if we head out and have some actual scientists help with this," Zac said as he grabbed the jar, and then decided to do what Shadows said and got a blood sample from a human and a Pokemon, just in case it might have the Dark Void in it. OOC: so Professer, your characters are where exactly?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis