Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Ryan/Ellen
"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea," Ryan nodded at Sonja.

"Should I tell my parents that Ray and the others may be coming here, too?" Ellen asked.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Richard was pretty dancing in his room waiting for the moment to happen. He was excited, Hades was embarrassed, even in private. A staff member stood near his door listening into a mike in his ear."3...2...1..Go!" he said pressing a button in his hand causing the door to open.

He was immediately deafened by cheers; he wasn't sure if they were for him even.

"And in the Red corner, the violinist who made it here through sheer luck and determination!"

Richard could have sworn he heard the slightest hint of vehemence in the voice of the announcer though he could not tell for certain.

Of course if he is, I blame everyone else but me, he mused to himself.

He had to admit, he liked all of the fine touches he saw in all of the display. Fireworks, confetti, lights music, you listed the cliche tournament display device and it was not only there but done in such a way that it didn't seem cliche at all. Not to him anyway.And with, and adding to Hades' continual sigh, a skip and a hop Richard landed in his box."HOW DO YOU DO?!" Richard yelled towards Zac, trying to outshout the crowd.

IC: James smiled, his normal smile but one pitch darker.

"Thank you very much for your grace," he said walking passed his fellow Executive towards the door to the exhibition hall motioning for Roderick to follow.They had a short walk where nothing was said but plans were spinning throughout James's mind. They entered the audience room above the hall and made a hand gesture towards the seats.

"Take a seat, stand, it is up to you. The show will start shortly."

Edited by Valorous Angel Minun4

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

-==IC: Zach/Summer//Iccirus City==-After what seemed to them to be forever, the plane finally touched down in Iccirus City. Zach got out of the plane, and stretch for a little bit. Skyla sighed, as everyone else got out of the plane."Sorry about the delay, folks; it was hard to find a proper place to touch down in this snow storm." She explained, as Zach nodded, noting the difference in the weather from Driftveil to their current location."At least we got here." Zach said, and Summer nodded."I don't see any sign of the others, though." Summer said, as Zach had explained to her how they had split."Are we even sure that they are headed this way?" Summer asked, a skeptical look on her face, and Zach frowned."That's a very good question; but not one I have an answer for right now..." Zach said with a sigh, as he shook his head.

IC: Feral Tierra"Acrobatics, Gliscor.", Feral said, "That job's for the three Heroes. You are nothing compared to them."A Gliscor, shrouded in darkness, zipped out of it's poke ball and struck Bladesman before he could strike Excadrill. Meanwhile, the Garchomp roared towards Shadows, glowing red, signaling it was using Outrage. It flew up towards Shadows and prepared to bite him.......

IC: Shadows and BladesmanBladesman was knocked back away and fell to the ground, and slowly got back up.Shadows however, was used to the darkness, being able to move through it. He saw two red lights and moved to the side to avoid te attack and prepared a Dark Void.IC: Zac BlazerZac was riding on Braviary, and flew through Jubilife City and headed towards Twinleaf Town, and head to Sandgem Town and find a way back to Kanto. There, they would find a pokemon center to work in

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: For those who have played Kid Icarus: Uprising, read Feral's quotes in Hades' voice.IC: Feral Tierra"Oh me oh my!", Feral said in a mocking tone, "A Dark Void! Whatever shall I do?!"Feral than whistled to his Garchomp. The Garchomp ran up to him and stood still, as if waiting for Feral's command. Feral grinned."You know what they say, Garchomp!", Feral said, flying up towards Shadows, "Don't curse the Dark Void, light a Litwick! When freaky Darkrai give you Nomel Berries, make freaky Darkrai Nomelade. LIKE THIS!"Feral then grabbed the Dark Void Shadows was preparing, absorbing it into his body. Feral then punched the Darkrai away, grinning."What a rush of power!", Feral said, "Thanks for the recharge! I really needed that after the battle with Ho-Oh! Your Dark Void wouldn't have worked on me, seeing as though I AM a creature of darkness, Garchomp, Outrage on the Gallade!"The Garchomp rushed towards the Gallade, glowing with a sinister red aura........

IC: ShadowsShadows made collision with the ground and got up an looked at Feral in disbelief,"You are not human, nor Pokemon. You are right you are a demon," Shadows said as a dark red ball of fire appeared in his hand, "FIRE BLAST!" He yelled as he tossed the fire ball at Excadrill.Gallade was knocked back by the Garchomp only moments after he was back on his feet. He was knocked into a tree, these Pokemon and trainer were strong. Too strong.IC: ZacThe magnificent bird pokemon flew through route 202 now as they headed towards Sandgem town, they had to escape

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: "Here let me get this out of the way real quick," James said pressing a button raising the screen. He didn't know why there was a video playing at the moment.

"Our performance is live," he said turning towards the large windows in the room. In the circular room beneath James and Roderick was the area where James had been given the demonstration before. He watched the metal door on the other end of the room open and reveal two men.

"Test Log L312-OP68," the same female voice he had heard last time said over the comm. "Item: H-Power Suit v. 1.46. Subject: Officer David Ross."

Ross, the officer who had appeared last time, was accompanied by a man who James could only surmise from his angle as being the assistant Executive Vert had mentioned. They were currently checking through his equipment for any abnormalities. The power suit Ross was wearing was same as last time, though James could not tell if there had been any modifications.

"Activating targets."

James grinned slightly as he saw about twenty holographic orbs appear. The orbs were a fair deal more in number than last time.

It appears Officer Ross is currently trying to push his limits. Good, it makes for a better show.

"Mr. Ross, are you ready?" Ross nodded. "Prepare to begin in three... two..."

The orbs this time flew in more rapid and wild patterns than the first time James had been shown the device. Ross did not appear fazed, though it was hard to tell due to the visor he wore completely hiding his face. He began shooting blasts of Ice at some of the orbs, each strike hitting and turning an orb red. However this time his blasts began to see variety, creating a focused stream of what appeared to be Ice Beam which shot through several more. As before they sped up when more orbs were hit but with even more outstanding patterns. Finally Ross charged his suit and unleashed a Blizzard finishing off all of the rest of the orbs.

"Time: 25.4 seconds," James was more than satisfied with Ross' performance. He had improved his mastery over the suit which proved to be more finely tuned.

"What do you think of it, Mr. Krane." He said turning towards Roderick. "The power of Articuno extracted and replicated."

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

OOC: Oh, so that's what I've been missing.IC: (Roderick).Roderick could only look, slack jawed at the demonstration. After it was ver, he quickly shut his mouth and began to think to himself."On one part, this could be a very good asset to liberty forces... on the other, if it fell on the wrong hands..."Rodrick looked back at James."It is certainly a very interesting developement. But I have three questions regarding my involvement. Number one: Why did you chose me, Number two:What am I required to do. and Number three: does anyone else know about this?"

Firma_Rigure.jpg
Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO
qs64464.jpg
Every puzzle has an answer

IC: "I will start with the third question. Only people with specific clearance from the Research and Development department or at least an overall Executive level clearance know of the project in general. What I would ask of you however," he paused for a moment his face becoming rather stern for him, "is strictly confidential. Which leads me into my answer for your first question. You I trust," putting some emphasis on the word, "to keep this information completely classified. In addition to this, I also know that you are intelligent, good with computers and skilled in a battle if one would arise which brings me to the final question."

He paused for a moment longer as he decided how much to say.

"There is a lab in the Orange Islands where Rocket technology is being developed. There is data in the lab which could greatly forward this project. We have to get this data without alerting Joker or Viper. At least not until we have what we want firmly in our hands. I need you to infiltrate the base and retrieve the information."

While James waited for a response he began calculating in his head Roderick's responses and what to say to each one.

OOC: My, you put me in a tight spot.IC: RoderickRoderick silently thought about the prospect. It was clearly a delicate misson... if not outright suicidal. There were a lot of factors to take account of and if he ever failed... well. Let's just say that he wouldn't be able to get out of this one.On the other hand, if he succeded, Team Liberty would be at a huge adventage, not to mention that it could be an advantage against the now impeding Darkrai attack.Without talking, Roderick got out his PDa and organized his team for what he supposed was needed in the next 12-24 hours."Very well. I shall comply your request. What data do I need, where is the island and when would be the ideal time to strike?"At the same time, a thought crossed his head"... Now would be an excellent time to have Mina with me... oh well, nothing that can be done about it"With a resolute face, roderick prepared himself.OOC: Roderick's current teamWattling (always on team, securty cameras).Digital (Hacking).Blimpy (Defensive, shadow ball used to cover up).Elgyem (Teleportation).Aralia (Vine whip).Ignight (Main strength of the team).on PC:RampereSwirl (I have to give this little guy some more screentime).Extra pokémon traveling with:Genesect (Obligatory token evil teammate).

Edited by Professor Ecketzal
Firma_Rigure.jpg
qs64464.jpg

OOC: Sorry for not writing up that demonstration myself, Minun--busy, busy, busy...Nara: Not to my knowledge. Though it won't be long now before this Mewtwo plot moves back into the main dimension.IC - Sonja Baron/Richie Eston - Ellen's House: "That would probably be a good idea," Richie said to Ellen. "Are you sure they don't mind so many people in their house, though? We wouldn't want to intrude." "Yeah," Sonja agreed. "Well, regardless, I'm going to look around outside; I'll send a message to the others while I'm out."IC - Mewtwo and co. - Strange Forest: "Didn't those Déoza agents get creamed, even with larger numbers, stronger teams, and more training than we have had?" Gavin pointed out. "I really think this is a bad idea, people.""Maybe you're right," Jackson said, walking up from behind them. "But if we don't at least try to curb this right now, what makes you think it won't escalate and become even more dangerous in the future? We ought to at least try--it's not like we don't have an out if things get ugly." He looked at Ethan. "Right? Escaping shouldn't be an issue."The Rocket agent thought for a moment. "Well, that, and... Well, consider this," he said, looking at Mewtwo. "You say that the 'Man of Ice'--Pryce--is in control of these things? All we need to do, then, is get them away from him--someone creates a distraction, draws his minions on a chase or something, and the rest of us take him out."That is easier said than done, Mewthree said. But it could certainly work..."Great," Ethan said. "It's settled, then. So let's do this: Mewtwo, Jackson, and Lafoyae here will go back to the train survivors and get them back into the main dimension. While that draws the weird monster things away from Pryce, the rest of us move in, block the cave, and take him down--as well as whatever monsters remain with him."His matter-of-fact attitude in stating this plan caught the group by surprise, prompting several stares."How do you know that they'll fall for it?" Gavin asked. "That seems way too simple.""Think about it," Ethan said. "If this thing is trapped, then it's going to be on the look-out for an escape, isn't it? A large enough portal will catch its attention easily enough, and I have no doubt that the opportunity to get out--on top of the other Pokémon back near the group--will become too much of a draw for the thing to resist."Clever, Mewtwo said. Let's hope it works...Ethan nodded. "Any other thoughts? We probably don't have much time."IC - Kyle Eston - Iccirus City: "Well, regardless," Kyle said. "We should find something to do while we wait for them."IC - Gold - Lacunosa Town: "Besides, on a literal level, you're wrong, anyway," Gold pointed out. "I'm not dead. Eston's not dead. None of the other group members are dead--and last I checked, the entirety of Team Rocket, as an organization that you have worked for and come into contact with, is still standing. Things only look bad on a certain level--you need to broaden your view."OOC: Also, not sure if I've said this before, but Konuju, feel free to push the group/events at Ellen's house forward as you wish.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

-==IC: Ray//Lacunosa==-"... They could still die..." Ray said with a frown. He recalled what had been told to them by the shiny Beasts back at the start; but it didn't seem that easy. It seemed like there were still things that could go wrong. He thought the attempt to cheer him up was good; but he also knew that he took the coward's way out by fleeing like that; and closed his eyes, not up to talking for the rest of the trip.-==IC: Zach//Iccirus City==-"I agree." Zach said with a nod, and noticed a crowd of people walking down a path toward the north of the city."Hmm...?" Zach wonder, curious about what was going on over there, as it didn't seem like it was something that should have been there.

IC: Ryan/Ellen
"I don't think they'll mind," Ellen told Richie. "But you're right, I should still let them know." She got up to go tell her parents about their additional guests. As she reached the edge of the kitchen, she looked back and said, "By the way, you guys will probably have to sleep in the living room, if you don't mind."

"That'll be fine," Ryan nodded. He glanced out the window and saw the rapidly setting sun behind the lightly falling snow. "Are you sure you go outside now?" he asked Sonja. "It might be better to wait until morning. At least then it'll be a little warmer."

OOC: I'm actually ready to move on to the next day, which would be December 24. I'm willing to wait for Sonja to step outside and send her message, or she could do it in the morning. But once we're in the next day I'll be moving things along pretty quickly.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: A'ighty.IC - Sonja Baron - Ellen's House: Sonja considered this, before shaking her head at Ryan, pulling her hood up as she walked to the door. "It's cool; I like the cold, actually," she said. "Don't worry about me--I'll be fine. Besides, winter nights are some of the best when it comes to finding rare Pokemon--I'll probably look around for another Water or Ice Type before I come back here."IC - Kyle Eston - Iccirus City: Kyle and Summer looked at each other, shrugging before following after Zach and the crowd. As they walked, Kyle pulled his hat and a flashlight out of his bag, putting the former on his head as he moved. Night was falling, and so was the snow, both making it slightly more difficult to walk as fatigue from the past day began to settle in.Still, Kyle, too, wondered what was going on--the crowd made it seem as if there was a speaker in town, though he wasn't sure.OOC: Go ahead and skip to the next morning--I'll explain what Sonja did outside in a flashback; for now, I'd prefer to keep things moving.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Strange Forest"Alright. I have nothing else to do." replied Chaz. "Hey Charizard ready to melt some ice?"Charizard growled an affirmative as Squirtle gave its trainer a thumbs up to show it too was ready to help.He then telepathically checked on Eevee and Caterpie. Caterpie was fast asleep, completely unaware of what was going on. And Eevee was too frightened to get out of its capsule, so Chaz just let it be.OOC: I really don't know what to write. :confused:

IC: "The island is called Cleopatra Island," he said pulling out his laptop and opening up a screen on it. He turned the laptop around in his arms to show Roderick. The screen contained large amounts of various facts about Cleopatra Island as well as the location of the base, all courtesy to notes he had inscribed in his computer while in the service of the Team Rocket.

"I can however insert you into their databases and create a false position for you to allow access in and out of the base with them being none the wiser. Though do note that if you choose to do so, I will be unable to help directly. I am too notorious among Rocket circles," he said the last words coming out grimly. "Whether you wish to go in with this charade or use stealth I can leave up to you, regardless time is of the essence and so the opportune moment is as soon as possible. I will be monitoring the Rocket networks I best I am able to make sure that there are surprises, such as Joker or Viper coming to visit."

"As for the data," he said pulling out a flash drive, "Preferably as much as you are able to steal but that flash drive will copy over all the necessary data."

And a bit more to keep you from noticing what I want you to find, until of course I am certain in your... allegiance.

IC: "I AM DOING GREAT, BUT I CAN'T TELL IF IT'S DAY OR NIGHT OUT HERE EITHER! LIGHTS ARE TOO BRIGHT!" And indeed the lights were indeed to bright to see the sky clearly, and they lit up every dark corner of that stage that the amount of sun could hardly make a difference.

"ARE YOU READY FOR A BATTLE?!"

OOC: Darkrai can't learn Fire Blast, Zacax. Only Will-O-Wisp and Incinerate.IC: Feral Tierra"Oh, your words pierce my heart like an icicle!", Feral said, grinning big as he snapped his fingers, "I'm no demon. I am a Spacial Horror!"A portal intercepted the fire ball and closed. Then another portal opened up in front of Shadows, with the fire ball shooting out of it, hitting Shadows dead on."You really should have fled." Feral said in a disappointed voice, his three pokemon drawing closer to him and Shadows.....

OOC: Alright, then.

IC: Ryan
Ryan awoke feeling surprisingly well rested, considering that he had slept on the floor of the living room. He remained in his sleeping bag, dreading the cool air that would hit him when he got out. Unlike Sonja, he had grown up in the warm climates of Hoenn and wasn't as fond of the cold. Speaking of which, I wonder if she found that Water- or Ice-Type Pokemon she was looking for, Ryan thought as he stared up at the ceiling. The house was silent except for the sounds of Mrs. Burks cooking breakfast in the kitchen.

The warmth of the sleeping bag started making Ryan feel drowsy again, and he was about to close his eyes when he heard Mr. Burks from the other room.

"Honey, I'm going to have to go in to work today," Ellen's father said as he rushed into the kitchen.

"But it's Christmas Eve," Ellen's mom replied. "Weren't you supposed to get the day off?"

"I was, but something came up." There was a small clink followed by what Ryan interpreted as the sound of Mr. Burks pouring himself a cup of coffee. "Tell Ellen I'm very sorry... I wish I could have been here all day. But I'll be back tonight."

"You aren't going to have to work tomorrow, are you?" Mrs. Burks asked.

"I shouldn't have to," Mr. Burks assured her. "Hopefully I can get this thing sorted out today." They muttered something indistinctly before Ryan heard Mr. Burks step out of the door.

By now Ryan was more awake, and the smell of the French Toast that Mrs. Burks was cooking was making his stomach growl. He sat up, stretching, and was surprised to see that a few other people in the group were also awake. "Good morning," he said.

Edited by Konuju

IC: Roderick.Roderick thought for a few more minutes before finally responding."...Very well. I'll comply with your request. And I think that the charade option will be the most appropiate one. If time is of the essence, then assoon as I prepare the necessary, I'll be of".(Thoughts)"What are you planning James... I know you don't do things for a single reason... there is always something more... maybe I'll find out what, after all this is over".

Firma_Rigure.jpg
qs64464.jpg

OOC: I'll fix that in a bit, just refer t as a will-oh-the-wisp for now.IC: Shadows and BladesmanShadows was sent to the ground, but managed to get back up. Bladesman looked around and saw the approaching pokemon, and then telepathically spoke to Darkrai,GO! Go to Zac, it was my duty to protect him, and I will fend off these Pokemon, even if my life depends on it Bladesman telepathically said,But Bladesman-GO! Find Zac!Shadows, hesitantly nodded and turned around to catch up to Zac. Bladesman looked at the approaching Pokemon and then charged at them, and then readied to use close combat.IC: ZacZac and Braviary made it to Sandgem town and looked around for a boat or something near the beach, they had to escape the island.

IC: "Excellent," he said his smile returning to that of his norm. He reached into his briefcase and pulled a Rocket insignia.

"When I once served as a Rocket, I was given this Insignia, if all goes well it should serve as the main disguise you will need. Feel free to use your imagination if you want a specific persona or additional disguise. Just be sure that if you want anything specific, you tell me so that I may edit into the profile that I am going to forge."

Closing his briefcase he turned slightly towards the door.

"I am going to work on inserting you in the Rocket databases. Also do note that they will eventually figure out that their database has been hacked so do take care that after I do, you will have an unseen time limit, but I estimate that you will have plenty of time to complete your task and return here."

IC: Roderick"Very well then" Said Roderick as he hid his eyepiece and put on a lab coat, alongside a pair of fake shiny glasses. "I'll go disguised as a scientist if that's okay with you". He then got out a lab coat from his backpack and put it on, covering the snag machine and PDA. Grabbing the insignia, Roderick put it in the coat's pocket.

Firma_Rigure.jpg
qs64464.jpg

IC: ???, Giant ChasmThe cave was silent. There was a hole leading out of the caved in area. There was laughing coming up from the skies above......IC: Feral, Jublife City"I see you don't value your life!", Feral said, "In which case, I'll beat you down myself!"Feral then ran towards the Gallade at breakneck speed, ready to guard against the Gallade's attacks....

IC: BladesmanIf my master's son is dead, I have no purpose, I must protect him. I will protect him! Even, even if it does cost my life! Bladesman yelled as he released a fury of slashes at Feral, he was doing why his master told him to do.IC: ZacZac made it to the beach and a saw a speed boat near a dock, and thought it would be the best option. He walked up to it and got onto te boat to find a man asleep near the controls. Zac bent down and grabbed the key and turned on the boat, and waited for Shadows to return, hopefully.IC: ShadowsShadows flew through the skies of route 2, heading towards Zac. It was odd taking orders from a non legendary pokemon, but he had to help Zac.

IC: "Understood," James said simply. "Your profile will be ready in about twenty minutes, call me and head by my office at that time. Is there anything else you would require?"

IC: "Alright then," Richard said selecting a pokeball, "Let's go with you, EREBUS COME OUT!" he yelled throwing the pokeball on the field.The Tentacool came out of its pokeball looking slightly tired due to the lack of water but slightly energized due to the high energy environment.

"Let's start with Toxic Spikes!"

Erebus nodded creating a number of poisoned spikes and tossing them at and around the Kecleon,

Username: ConstructmanName: Vincent ZaiFaction: Team Liberty (loosely, more of an independent)Hometown: Littleroot TownAge: 15Appearance: A Chinese teenager with black hair, nearly black eyes, and with glasses. He stands about 5' 10" and usually wears a nave blue Aeropostale long sleeve shirt. Sometimes he will wear a black gi instead.Will almost always be wearing a black cloak and hood and carrying a staff. He also usually has a katana with him that he will not hesitate to use.Personality: Normally, Vincent is cold, unfathomable, and mysterious. Extremely knowledgable and wise, he is admired by many. However, he is extremely antisocial and pessimistic. He is very "unteenager" like and from how jaded he is, one might think that he's 90. However, if you do manage to push the right buttons, he will have a temper tantrum like a toddler. He doesn't see his pokemon as tools to win battles; he's more than willing to fight sword in hand than with pokemon. Rather, he sees them as companions, as the friends that he never had.Background: Raised in Littleroot town, he was always "different". He never really was a child; rather, he seemed to be wise beyond his years, but sad as well. He seemed to have an eerie connection to pokemon, especially fighting, psychic, and ghost types. Training with a a martial artist, he learned the ways of the karateka and the kendoka as well as the art of battling. He is fascinated by the Aura Guardians and whishes to become one. This is his primary motivation in journeying the lands.Pokemon: Riolu, SpiritombSpecies: RioluNickname: Lulu (Riolu)Trainer: VincentAppearance: Identical to canon appearancePersonality: Lulu is much like her trainer: calm, quiet, and introspective. However, she is much happier and optimistic than Vincent is, so while they do get along, Lulu helps to balance out Vincent's moodiness.Ability: Inner FocusSpecialty: Lulu specializes mainly in physical attacks. She has been trained by Vincent in the martial arts to further improve her physical stats.Known moves: Quick attack, Foresight, Low Kick, Force Palm, Vacuum Wave, Sky UppercutSpecies: SpritombNickname: Mikaruge (Spiritomb's Japanese name)Trainer: VincentAppearance: Vincent has managed to attach the Odd Keystone Mikaruge resides in to his staff. It has resided there for so long that it has essentially "become" the staff, so when about to wake up, the whole staff courses with purple energy, not just the cracks in the stone. Looks just like a regular Spiritomb when released, except it is bonded to the staff, meaning that if it wants to move, Vincent has to run along with it. It is capable of dragging the staff along with itself but it considers that silly. The keystone is detachable so when stopping of the night, Vincent takes it off of the staff.Personality: Mikaruge doesn't fully believe in Vincent's capability yet. It can also be willful at times and is well known for it's sarcasm and deadpan snarking. As a result, it won't go all in in battles, sometimes just to spite Vincent, sometimes because it believes it's true potential will be too much for Vincent to handle.Ability: InfiltratorSpecialty: Mikaruge has yet to show it's full potential, so Vincent doesn't really know what it's good at yet. It's hinted that it's special moves are stronger than it's physical attacks but Vincent's suspicions have yet to be confirmedKnown Moves: Curse, Shadow Sneak, Faint Attack, Spite, Pursuit, Destiny bond

Name: Ralet (alias Jacob Stark)Species: GalladeFaction: ???Hometown: Survival AreaAge: 20Appearance: Jacob is an oddity among Gallade; he stands at 6' 3", more than a foot tall than the average Gallade. In addition, he has black highlights on his armblades. He also wears a mask over his head, similar to a Bane mask but with the left side of his head covered as well. A red lens is on the mask for his left eye. The left side of his face is covered in scars and burns, but nobody ever sees them as he never takes the mask off. He is almost always wearing a suit of armor. It appears similar to motorcycle gear but is much more heavily armored. The armor also features retrctable blades for his armblades to extend into. In this suit of armor, he is nigh indistinguishable from a human.Personality: Jacob is cruel, sadistic, and in all respects, heartless. He has no qualms about killing; in fact, he thouroughly enjoys it. No sin is benath him; in fact, he once claimed that he is Sin incarnate. Greedy for money and hungry for battle, he is a force to be feared. However, for some reason, Jacob doesn't extend this attitude to pokemon, or at least weak pokemon. Perhaps he sees a form of kinship with them, nobody knows. He won't outright be cruel to them, like he would a human. Instead, he'd treat them with at least an shred of respect and if they're really lucky, some compassion. If they get in his way, however, they're no better than any of his other enemies.Background: Jacob, then known as Ralet, was hatched from an egg in the survival area under the care of a powerful trainer who was also a weapons enthusiast. This trainer cared little for weak pokemon; after just a weak of training, his trainer gave up on him. One day, Ralet couldn't take it anymore and ran away from home. Doing his best to survive in the wild, Ralet eventually became extremely powerful. However, years of fighting for his life hardened his heart and a dark concept crept into his mind: the strong had the right to take from the weak and the weak only deserved to die. With this mentality, Ralet returned to his old trainer and murdered him in cold blood. Stealing his trainer's motorcycle gear and weaponry and went on to become a deadly assassin, killing for money. Eventually finding a suit of armor to disguise himself, he took the alias of Jacob Stark and continued his career.Pokemon: Deino, BeldumAbility: SteadfastSpecialty: ATTACK ATTACK ATTACKMoves: Night Slash, Teleport, Close Combat, Swords Dance, Psycho Cut, Shadow SneakSpecies: DeinoNickname: DinoTrainer: Jacob StarkAppearance: Same as canonPersonality: Dino is extremely shy. He will often just sit there, not willing to do anything. Sometimes, he won't even eat!Ability: HustleSpecialty: AttackKnown moves: Tackle, Dragon Rage, Focus Energy, Bite, Dragonbreath, Dark Pulse (Egg)Species: BeldumNickname: BellTrainer: Jacob StarkAppearance: Bell has blue eyes instead of red eyes.Personality: Bell, like Dino, is very shy and has a lot of confidence issues.Ability: Clear BodySpecialty: DefenseMoves: Takedown, Iron Head, Iron Defense, Zen Headbutt

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Hey, guys. Jsyk I'll be posting ICs tomorrow--had stuff going on this week, such as Halo 4. 8DConstructman: Can't approve the profile without the Pokémon, so let me know when those are finished and edited in. As for the human fighting thing--there has been human-on-human violence in the past, but never really an all-out brawl like in the BZPRPG. Which isn't to say that it couldn't happen--especially considering that guards on both sides carry guns--but it's not that common.Minun: Falsified scientist profile placed into Rocket systems within twenty minutes? In part of the region whose Shadow Admin is a known inventor? I'mma have lots of fun with this once it gets rolling! :D

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: I know right Parugi?! BEST GAME OF 2012!IC: Zac and ShadowsShadows made his way into Sandgem town and flew over to the dock and saw Zac starting the boat. He flew onto it and tapped Zac's shoulder,"AGH!" Zac screamed, but then turned around and saw Shadows, "Oh...thank god, its just you Shadows... Where is Bladesman?""...I'm afraid he is buying us time..." Shadows said with a sigh,"What?...no...no dad's gonna kill me!" Zac said in a panicky voice, "But, Bladesman said I your dad gave him to you to protect you,""Yea but my dad and I have butted heads in the past few months and if he figured out Bladesman is dead?! I'M SO HOOPED!!"

OOC: Profile constructed in twenty minutes and will be inserted in the time for Roderick to get where he is going, which I somewhat presumed would take some amount of time in the hours range, but yeah, it is a rush job still so expect cyber warfare/whatever sort of mischief apart from directly attacking a base I can think of for James to do to distract the Rockets from Roderick.

IC: James literally warped back to his office with the aid of Guinevere. He could waste no time, in preparing Roderick's fake profile, which had to both be made quickly and perfectly. Luckily James had a good reference for the fake profile, his. On his laptop he began making the fabrication, filling out the false profile with false information as well as his mind could fabricate it.

As the time limit he gave came to a close, he sat and reread the completed profile. While it was hastily made, he could find nothing out of order that he one would be able to find. If one took time to search through the document and actually do a detailed search, that person would find that it is indeed, complete and utter garbage. But that would take enough time for Roderick to carry out the plan and leave, if all went according to plan.

James sat back and pinched the bridge of his nose at his last thought. The last time one of his plans had the words "if all goes according to plan" in it, he had been forced to play his hand and defect to Liberty. Not his original intent. And thus he gave every detail another look through to perfect the document as best he could, checking it once more after he had printed it out. Once he was satisfied in his work, he picked up his phone and dialed Roderick's number.

"I have your profile here, I would like for you to pick it up so that you can study it."

IC: Richard groaned slightly as he saw the Kecleon make a Psychic attack. "Alright use Supersonic!"

Erebus responded by launching a large pulse of confusing noise at Melon, but was unable to dodge the the Psybeam and was sent reeling by its super-effective blast.

IC - Zac Flash, PNT, Unova"Well," Zac swore, as he'd seen what happens when Pokemon are confused. "Better play it safe.. Substitute!"Melon only faintly heard the command, but began forming the Substitute to hide in.OOC: Last I checked, the only mention of the Aura Guardians was with Umbra's character, Jayron. I'm assuming that there are some, but they're scattered.

IC: Roderick,"Very well I'll be there".As soon as he said this, Roderick teleported to Jame's office with Elgyem's help."Nifty little trick" He said even as he took the profile to study it.After he was done, He looked at James direction again. "Okay then. I'm ready and have packed some supplies in case of the worse. I'll be off soon and will be there in a couple of hours. Very likely at nighttime".

Firma_Rigure.jpg
qs64464.jpg

OOC: Zacax: I wouldn't say the best game, but it's pretty darn close. :pMinun: Even so, with the amount of security the government is bound to have in regards to off-site manipulation of their systems, particularly in Johto/the Orange Islands, James'll have a heck of a time making this operation successful. ;3Constructman: Approvededed..And to build off of what Nara said--Aura Guardians do exist in this game, but there are only three known ones so far: Jayron Aaron (Umbra of Doom's character,) Riley (canon Riley,) and Matthew McKellen (NPC Rocket Executive.) Aside from that, it's been noted that the ability to use Aura is a fairly rare power; to illustrate, Riley was the only other Aura user that Jayron knows about, and McKlellen's abilities are a secret to everyone but the Shadow Admins.IC - Sonja Baron - Ellen's House: "Morning," Sonja said to Ryan. She was seated at the Burks' kitchen table, dressed in her night clothes (with her jacket over her tank top, as it was still fairly cold even with the heat on in the house) and with her hair released from its usual styling, flowing over one of her shoulders. She seemed more cheerful than usual, her expression indicating that she was extremely pleased about something. The others would likely figure that it had something to do with the fact that she hadn't returned to Ellen's house until well past eleven, long after they had drifted off to sleep, only aware of her return by the sudden burst of cold from her quietly opening the front door."Sleep well?" she asked her fellow Liberty agent.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png