Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: Apologies for lack of activity lately. =/-==IC: Summer==-Summer frowned slightly, as she watched the battle that had taken place from a nearby hill.So this is the power of space, huh...? Summer thought, as she saw how close the battle had actually been. She sighed, as she remembered the utter destruction that had taken place back in Unova. Summer wasn't entirely certain how Evan had survived everything that had taken place; but knew that Palkia was an equal part of the cause of the damage.

IC: Ellen

"Alright," Ellen said happily, walking up to Evan and holding out her hand. "I'm excited to see what will happen!"

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC VincentThere it was. Cobalion. The leader of the Musketeers. Sheer power seemed to emnate from its body, as if the pokemon was practically generating regality. Just like the legends told. The aura of magnificance seemed to engulf the entire clearing, as the pokemon gaze down on us. Something told me that it wasn't exactly friendly...Finally, I spoke up. Taking a step forwards, I knelt on one knee, drew my sword, and stabbed it into ground, my right hand gripping the hilt in a reverse grip. "If the darkness comes to pass-and it eventually will-there will no longer be your territory or our territory. There will just be shadow. Our enemies are not mortals wielding simple weapons or pokemon; they are the shadows, beings from the before time. They conquer and consume while we watch, our efforts to stop them nearly futile. And that is why we have come.""The legends have spoken of you as an adamant protector, a shield of truth, a sword of justice. Since the time of our ancestors, you have fought against evil, wherever it may lie. So it is for this," I said, looking up, "That we entreat you."

IC Kaito

Cobalion scoffed. "The shadows? What shadows do you speak of? Look about you, I have protected Unova for decades. There is no darkness here except for the filth you humans have left in your wake."

Kaito knelt as well and replied, "The shadows have not yet arrived, Cobalion, but they will inevitably spread. If you would kindly observe, the inhabitants of Sinnoh, humans and Pokemon alike, have fallen to the ancient Darkrai. And that is why we beg of you to reconsider, for the sake of Pokemon everywhere."

Cobalion ignored him. "We are protectors of Unova, and will protect our land when the darkness arrives. We cannot go on wild Swanna chases to the other side of the globe and leave Unova vulnerable. The legends of Sinnoh are plenty capable of taking care of themselves. But if we leave now, what will happen to Unova?"

Kaito sighed. This was getting nowhere.

aouROFb.png

IC Vincent"May I remind you of the power of proactiveness?" I replied. "If you wait for the enemy to come to you, the foe would have already assessed your strength and they will no where to strike. However, if you attack while they are not prepared, you will have the advantage of the element of surprise, something crucial to any decisive victory." "And these Darkrai are not ordinary pokemon; their might combined rivals or possibly even dwarfs that of the Dragon trio. They possess all of their powers, if not more. For all intents and purposes, they are gods. And the more people they put to sleep, the more powerful they become eventually it will reach the point where even Arceus will be an ant under their boot. No region alone can stand against them. But if we pool our resources, combine our powers, then we will stand a greater chance."Karen stood off to the side, not certain of what to say. Finally, she knelt as well and spoke. "This isn't about you or us anymore. The Ancient Darkrai will not discriminate between human or pokemon, nor will they between regions. To them, we are all insects. And if we cannot make peace between ourselves, then we will most certainly fall."

Edited by Constructman

IC: Richard was singing in the rain, just singing in the rain. He wasn't dancing, the rain was doing a nice job of that. Dionysus was recalled since he took a nap, and Erebus was nowhere to be seen as he was feeling even better than Richard now that he could call water down and not just recycle some in his body. Hades was extremely ticked off but remained silent in his pouts. The overall mood was still pretty good until Richard encountered a fish. The fish (which Richard would later learn was a Magikarp) was sad for some reason. Determined to make the fish happy, Richard pulled out his trusty violin even though it was raining (improving the moods of fish far outweighed the need to protect his only source of income) and began to play.

Then the fish started bawling, loudly. This nearly brought Richard to tears as well.

Hades chuckled lightly before Richard ordered him "Hades find out why he is so sad!"

The Sableye groaned before it asked him, Why so glum? Is Richard's violin playing that bad?

I am sorry, it's just that that violin reminded of a guitar.

What's the matter with guitars?

Nothing is wrong with guitars, they are beauty incarnate, capable of calling bliss in note form... it's just *sniff* you can't play them with fins, YOU NEED HANDS!!!

Anything else the fish said was garbled out by mass crying. Hades was not impressed.I say we kill it.

"What was that, you said we should make a member of our team?"...A Night Shade later Richard was on the ground, holding his face.

"Okay, okay but what did he really say?" he asked as he climbed to his feet.

Hades sighed before air-guitarring and pointing at the Magikarp.

"...That would be awesome... WE HAVE GOT TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN!!!"Hades facepalmed, he knew Richard would love the idea of a Magikarp playing a guitar, and now he was going to lead them on some pointless search in an effort to make it happen.

Kill me instead...

"Hey you!" Richard started leaping towards the Magikarp, "Don't give up on your dream!"

The Magikarp stopped crying and looked at the bard who was smiling so brightly. Richard quickly rummaged through his violin case looking for a pokeball, hoping he had any.

"Yes!" he exclaimed quietly as he pulled found a fourth pokeball in the case.Turning back towards the Magikarp "You can come with me, and together I know we can find a way to get you to play the guitar, OR DIE TRYING!!!!"

WHAT?! Hades shouted at the ludicrous ending to a stupid sentence. The Magikarp however was in complete awe.

YES, WE CAN DO IT! LET ME COME WITH YOU!!!

Richard looked to Hades, hoping for a translation from a Pokemon he got.

Just toss the ball, the Sableye muttered signing it with it hands.

"Great!" he said tossing the red-and-white orb at the Magikarp.

"WOOHOO!" Richard said before he started dancing.

Hades let a huge sigh pass by his lips, Richard was going to be dancing for a loooooonnnnggg while.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

-==IC: Lucia==-

"So, what's our goal here, anyway?" Lucia asked, as they finally reached Azalea, after what seemed like many days of traveling.

OOC: I honestly forgot about her, and then forgot to post when you reminded me the other day. =/

IC KaitoCobalion smiled. "Good answer, human. It is agreed, we will battle the Darkrai. However, we will not ally with you. We, the Swords of Justice, will battle of our own accord. I can only recommend that you stand back and stay out of this."Kaito sighed. "Why should we stay back? You understand, don't you? We also want to stand up and help people and Pokémon everywhere."Cobalion turned away. "This does not concern you." he said simply, and began to walk away.

aouROFb.png

IC: Evan Tierra, Four Island Beach

"You may see some scary things, Ellen.", Evan said calmly, "You may see some of the memories that made me who I am. I will also see your memories. So, with that in mind, let us begin."

Evan reached his hand out and shut his eyes as he did so. In an instant, many memories flooded his head, almost too many to count. Evan felt he was going to drown in them all.

He saw Ryan meeting a girl in Accumula Town, the girl looking at a Poke Ball of his. The words "I'm going with you", rang in Evan mind.

He then felt many emotions as he saw a ruined Castelia City. He heard Maddison Hayes' voice say, "You have potential, little one--the same potential that Ford felt in me when we first met." That voice filled Evan with guilt, knowing that he had let her get away.

He then saw a hurt Purrloin being rushed to a Pokemon Center in a Poke Ball. Evan felt happy to know that Ellen was kind enough to help out an injured pokemon, even though it had hurt her before.

Evan then felt doubt and confusion in his mind as he saw a logo with the word "Deoza" on it, along with Ellen's father. He couldn't make too much out of it, but he knew that this must have caused her to join the group at Plasma Castle.

Evan then saw a TV, detailing the devastation of Southeastern Unova. Tears ran down Evan's mind as he saw the destroyed landscape. He felt extreme sadness at the severe loss of life that had occured there.

Evan stood still, eyes still shut, and started to sob quietly..........

Although Ellen knew what was going to happen, the flood of memories and emotions still took her by surprise. Tightening her grip on Evan's hand, Ellen struggled to make sense of all that she was seeing.

She saw a young boy wandering through a cave and felt an overwhelming sense of fear and loneliness. Then the boy locked eyes with a Gible -- and in that instant, the feeling of loneliness melted away. Ellen knew that she was seeing a lasting friendship being formed, that special kind of bond that can only exist between human and Pokemon.

With a blur, the scene suddenly changed, and Ellen found herself looking upon Evan, Seth, and Kinali standing amongst a multitude of pillars and facing a trainer who seemed to be brimming with a darkness more powerful than anything Ellen had ever felt or seen.

The darkness was replaced by brilliant golden flames coming from a powerful Legendary Pokemon Ellen had never seen before. But although Ellen looked in awe at the Pokemon's majesty, she felt confusion and anger. She watched in horror as Evan's rage consumed him, and he summoned a portal to send an unsuspecting trainer to a fate worse than death. Then Evan's body seemed to split in two as his dark side separated to form an evil, twisted body of its own. Ellen wanted to shout out a warning, but she could do nothing but look on as the evil figure, who had inherited all the powers of the Hero of Space, opened up another portal to send Evan to some unknown location...

As quickly as it had built up, the rage disappeared, replaced with compassion as Evan gratefully accepted a Pokeball from an old woman laying on her deathbed. Tears streamed down both Ellen and Evan's cheeks as the woman made her final request. "Go as far as you want and do whatever you want. Ahahahaha......."

"I will." Evan promised as the old woman took her final breath.

There was a burst of bright light as electricity coursed through Evan's body. Realizing that his time had come, the Hero of Space handed his Pokemon to Seth to ensure their safety, trusting his friend to finish the battle for him. Accepting of his fate, Evan's body faded from existence...

Evan stood in a plain white room. The mighty Dialga roared, telling him of his unfinished business. Grateful for a second chance at life, Evan sped back to the battle, three words echoing in his mind. "I'm coming, buddy."

Ellen was standing on a beach, holding Evan's hand. It took Ellen a moment to realize that the memories had ended. She thought back to all that she had seen. Ever since meeting Evan in the outskirts of Striaton City, she had respected and looked up to him. But now she had a deeper understanding of the Hero of Space. He wasn't perfect, like she had wanted to believe. He had his moments of weakness, fear, and anger. But the one thing that was evident in each of the memories Ellen had seen was that Evan Tierra would not hesitate to take a stand for what he believed in and fight to protect those he loved. His compassion for his friends -- both human and Pokemon -- was almost overwhelming.

As Ellen let go of Evan's hand, she noticed that he was weeping. "Are you alright?" She asked quietly, wondering what memories he had seen. Even as she spoke, Ellen felt a new, tingling sensation running through her body. Is this the power of Space? she wondered.

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Evan Tierra

Evan wiped his hand across his face, whipping away the tears that were streaming down his face.

"Ellen Burks, you have moved me with your bravery.", Evan said, smiling, "You've done so much. I look forward to seeing how you can help us with your courage and strength. Shall we see what you can do?"

With that, Evan sent out Behemoth, his Swinub. The shaggy Swinub snorted and laid around, waiting for Ellen to send out one of her pokemon.......

OOC: Blade: Don't worry about not posting--you aren't the only one. :P

Kaithas: Not much, to be honest. Basically people have been winding down now that the Unova conflict is over and the group on Four Island is preparing to face the Ancient Darkrai. Constructman and Dralcax's characters have gone to try to get Cobalion and the other Musketeers to help against the Darkrai, and Palmer, Dack, and Dack's friend have gone to try to destroy the Darkrais' Void Tower in Johto.

Basically, we're shifting gears into taking down the Darkrai. But it's going rather slowly. :P

Thanks for reminding me about the 100 pages, though. I think you guys all know what that means~

... A reward for everyone! Again! Yay! :D

Usual rules apply: Spend it as you wish.

Also, because I haven't had much to do in here lately, and I don't really know what to do until this Space power transfer session ends, I want you guys to vote--which character/group or two should I write an IC for? Here's a general list for consideration:

--Jackson Sang and MINOR PLOT STUFF!

--John Ford and co. and PLOT STUFF!

--Team Rocket leaders and PLOT STUFF!

--Team Liberty leaders and allies and PLOT STUFF!

--Ethan Worth and Gavin Braner with their own KIND OF-SORT OF-PLOT STUFF!

Yeah... I want your opinions, cuz I've got nothin'. =)

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: I was actually just thinking the other day that it's been a while since we've seen Jackson. And I'm also interested in seeing what Ethan and Gavin are up to, mainly since their plan to create a peaceful unity between Team Rocket and Team Liberty (or something along those lines... it's been a while :P) sounds like something I might want Ellen to join once the Darkrai plot is over.

Ellen looked over to her Pokemon. They all looked eager to see how the power of Space would help them in battle, but fierce determination burned brightest in Artemis' eyes. "Artemis, you up for this?" Ellen asked with a grin.

The Mienfoo wasted no time leaping into the battlefield, where she landed gracefully in front of the Swinub, striking a dynamic pose.

"You've certainly picked up a few things from Evan's Pokemon," Ellen laughed. "Now, let's start out with a Calm Mind."

Artemis nodded and closed her eyes, focusing her thoughts on the battle at hand, and placing her trust in Ellen.

OOC: Wooohoooeeee!!!

As for posting, do something that can cause stuff for Jamie and Lucia to get involved in... plus Jackson.

Now what do I want.... I could get a free evolution for Oceanus, but that would miss out on some many free derpy moments!!!

IC: Richard had stopped dancing. There was a very pressing matter of what to name his new friend.

"...while Poseidon is the god of the sea I think a lot of people would have chosen that name already. I also thought of Triton because of the fish thing again but that also sounds a bit common. Apollo also crossed my mind since he wants to be a musician but that's my name!"

Hades was ticked. Here they were lost, no food, no shelter and here Richard was debating names on what to call a fish that wanted to become a guitarist.

WE ARE DOOMED!!! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!!! the Sableye shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Oh, calm down, this isn't the end of the world. We'll find our way

It sounds like... a train?

Indeed it was a train, a long cargo train that stretched farther than either the bard or the depressed prankster"Well too bad we don't have any tickets, ah well, it won't kill them to let us stowaway once."Stowaway... Are you suggesting that we-

Hades was cut off by being lifted onto Richard's shoulder who began running alongside the train looking for a car to jump on. Spying an empty cart jumped with all his might onto the cart which he landed with a thud. Hades fell off of his shoulder and immeadiately proceeded to the nearest corner to sulk.

"See didn't I tell you we would be okay?"

Tell me that after we get food?

Richard turned over and laid on the floor of the train cart. His face lit up with a realization.

"...I THOUGHT OF ONE! How about Oceanus?"

...it's a good name, you should tell him that.

"Eh... I tell him" Richard yawned "later" before falling asleep.

OOC: I'll try to write a post for the Arthur's later today.

OOC I want my reward to be more players for this RPG so that it didn't feel like I was walking through a metaphorical desert at times.:PIC VincentAs soon as Cobalion departed, I got up and sheathed my katana. "Well," I said matter-of-factly, "He's gone."IC Stark"Nothing to do here," Stark thought, climbing on his motorcycle. Activating his teleport powers, he-bike and all-vanished.OOC He'll pop up again where the plot is thickest.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Evan Tierra and Klim Prizak, Four Island Beach

Evan smirked at the Mienfoo's dynamic pose. He was going to have his Swinub enjoy this fight.

"Fire off a few Ice Shards, Behemoth!" Evan said, sounding quite fired up.

The Swinub froze the moisture in the air around him and fired the resulting chunks of ice at Artemis.

While the fight was raging, Klim walked over to Ray and Ryan, holding his hand out and smiling.

"Evan's chosen those who will be sharing his power.", Klim said to the two trainers, "Now it's my turn, and I have chosen you two to share my power. Would you like to give the power of Reverse a try?"

-==IC: Ray==-

"I'd be willing to give it a shot, yeah." Ray said with a nod, though he wasn't entirely certain what that power would entail at all, not being familiar with the concept of 'Reverse' before.

OOC: Constructman: ... yours is not a unique wish. :P

Seriously, though, I can say with %100 honesty that I've tried numerous approaches in the past two years to expand the player-base, but they never tend to work for very long. I'm afraid the RPG's plot is a bit too in-depth at this point to easily facilitate new players, which is both fortunate and unfortunate in different ways.

Anyway, Alku brought to my attention the fact that I actually gave you guys the 100-page reward early, but, you know what? It's cool. ^_^

And now for ICs, as requested.

IC - Ethan Worth/Gavin Braner - Violet City: Gavin simply stared past Ethan for several moments, completely silent even as the crowd around them slowly dispersed. Ethan crossed his arms, watching him, waiting, before tapping his foot impatiently. "Well?"

Gavin blinked slowly, turning his head slightly toward the other Rocket agent. Ethan sighed. "Look," he said. "I know you aren't exactly fond of Team Rocket--you've made that quite obvious at this point. But neither they nor Team Rocket can possibly hope to deal with Ford and the Darkrai and whatever else is going on by themselves. Now is the perfect time to end this war."

With a sigh, Gavin closed his eyes. "Fine," he said. "I'll help you out. But I'm not confident in the idea that this'll actually work."

Ethan smiled at this. "You don't have to be," he said. "Come on."

"We're leaving already?" Gavin asked, surprised. "Where exactly do you intend to start?"

"No idea," Ethan said. "We'll figure something out, though. I've heard about a lot of weird things that have been going on around Kanto and Johto lately, so we're going to work on solving some of those problems while I think of how to go about forging this alliance." He looked at Gavin, grinning. "Who knows? Maybe we'll run into someone from Team Liberty who can help us out. Or we might even get dragged into something big again."

"So, back to what I was doing before the train," Gavin muttered. "Brilliant." Sighing, he followed Ethan down the road to Azalea...

OOC: I'll have a TL-oriented post to deal with Sonja, Kyle, and the TL leaders later, as well as Jackson--need to think some more about how to continue his plot before I make another IC for him. Stay tuned!

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

I'm afraid the RPG's plot is a bit too in-depth at this point to easily facilitate new players, which is both fortunate and unfortunate in different ways.

OOC: Sort of reminds me of Bionicle in its last few years--the story and plot got really in-depth, hence the 2009 "re-boot."

Ellen watched the Ice Shards fly towards Artemis, although she wasn't worried. The tingling sensation she had felt earlier returned, stronger than before, as her eyes started to glow a dull purple. Her vision became clouded -- or rather, enhanced -- with a purplish hue; she could clearly see the outlines of her Mienfoo and the six Ice Shards, and somehow she knew that Artemis was seeing this, too. There was no question what to do next: dodge.

At the last moment, Artemis leaped up from the ground, vaulting herself over the Ice Shards. As Ellen watched in amazement, the purple glow faded from her eyes. It took her a moment to realize that Artemis was directly above Behemoth and that it was the perfect opportunity to attack. "Force Palm!" she cried.

As Artemis sailed over the Swinub, she reached out her palm and sent a small burst of energy from it.

IC: Ryan

"Hm? What was that?" Ryan asked, tearing his eyes from the battle. "The power of Reverse? Yeah, I'll give it a try."

IC: Evan Tierra, Four Island Beach

Behemoth was struck by the Force Palm, causing a small explosion of sand to erupt. When the sand settled, Behemoth was lying down, snorting.

"C'mon, Behemoth!", Evan said, smiling slightly, "You gonna let her beat you down? Use Take Down!"

Upon hearing his order, the Swinub got back up, looking a bit shaken. He then charged headlong towards the Mienfoo, putting all of his might into this one strike.....

IC: Klim Prizak

"Well, I guess I'll share with you first!" Klim said to Ray. He then took out a Poke Ball and released a Dusknoir, his red eye glowing ominously. The Dusknoir politely bowed. Klim then held his hand out to Ray.....

OOC: I'm pretty sure this is up to par with the standards. I do have a couple questions. I've read the Darkrai have razed a couple regions; Hoenn's one, right? What is the other?

Username: Azarath17

Name: Malachi InstFaction: Team Liberty

Hometown: Oldale Town

Age: 15Appearance: Malachi is of average height, with dark blue irises tinged with purple. His hair is white with a black streak, due to an incident involving a rogue Dusckclops when he was a child.Personality: Malachi is serious for a fifteen-year-old, having struggled to keep his family afloat after his father died. He isn't afraid to fight to protect the ones he cares about, and joined Team Liberty in an effort to protect his mother and younger siblings.Background: At five years old, Malachi ran into a Dusclops, which cursed him with an aura that cause Pokemon and people alike to mistrust him, and, subsequently he has only two Pokemon friends. The difficult of interacting with other people has made him cynical and negative, but strong enough to withstand most emotional trauma.Pokémon: Larvitar and Lampent

Pokemon:

Species: LarvitarTrainer: Malachi InstAppearance: A regular Larvitar.Personality: This particular Larvitar is a loner, and bonds with similar personalities in people and Pokemon.Ability: GutsSpecialty: NoneKnown Moves: Bite, Leer, Screech, and Rock Slide

Species: Lampent

Trainer: Malachi Inst

Appearance: A regular Lampent

Personality: This particular Lampent is cheerful, easy-going, and quite friendly towards people.

Ability: Flash Fire

Specialty: None

Known Moves: Ember, Will-O-Wisp, Smog, and Confuse Ray

Check out my music at:

Soundcloud

425893_552803551409446_1994847457_n.jpg

RPGS:

Lego Universe

Rise of the Rockets

OOC: Sinnoh is one, and they may or may not be in Johto already. Welcome to the RPG! :)

IC - Zac Flash, Unova

"How about you come with me?" Zac asked. "There are people out there who could really use your help."

What reason do I have to leave this place? It certainly isn't a five star hotel, but it's guarded and safe. Should I join you, there's a huge risk of death. In fact, she said, from what I'm gathering about these Darkrai, it's almost certain death. Why do you care so much about these people?

"I don't care about everyone struck down by the Darkrai. If you're looking for a 'world peace' answer, then tell me to leave now," Zac said sternly. "But I have family and friends who fell victim to them. Besides, I know people in high places. Team Liberty, if that name means anything to you. If you come with me, you'll be safer and treated much better than in here."

Meloetta sighed and shook her head. Well, being treated as a queen is always a plus, but I still don't like the idea of rushing to my death.

"Fine," Zac said. "I'm done convincing you. I'll go look for one of your sisters; I'm sure they'll be more understanding, while you rot in this dump."

Just as he was about to unblock the door, Zac heard what he wanted. Wait! Meloetta cried out. Fine. I'll go with you. But don't go that way, all the wardens are waiting. Break open the back.

OOC: Sinnoh and Hoenn have been taken over by the Darkrai, and I don't think they've started on Johto yet, but I'm pretty sure that's their next target.

Speaking of which, it might be good to have something on the front post that lists the status of all the cities. Because there's plenty of other things that have happened to some of the cities besides the Darkrai. For example, Castelia City is now in ruins after 10 or so bombs went off around the city, Southeastern Unova was completely destroyed by a major battle between Palkia and Kyurem (the land has been fixed, but people are still rebuilding the towns that got demolished), and Lavaridge got completely blown off the map. Those are just a few I could think of off the top of my head, but I'm sure there's more.

Anyway, welcome to the RPG, Azarath! :) Also, just so you know, you can actually start with 3 Pokemon, and your Pokemon can have up to six moves each.

Artemis landed in the sand, behind Behemoth, shaking her head in amazement. Her back was to the Swinub, and Artemis was so caught up in the spacial power Ellen had just displayed that she didn't notice Behemoth's Take Down until it was nearly too late. She turned to glance at Ellen, only to find the Swinub charging toward her at full speed.

Suddenly, Ellen's eyes glowed purple once more, and she saw the figures of Artemis and Behemoth clearly outlined. The Mienfoo twirled on one foot, twisting out of the way of the Swinub's attack.

Ellen was so surprised by this that she nearly forgot to issue another command. "Um, Pound!" she cried.

Artemis ran after Behemoth, preparing to attack.

OOC: Konuju:

--Bionicle: It does, doesn't it? XD

--Town Statuses: That's a good idea and an excellent point, actually, though I'm not sure the first post has enough space to hold information on every town. I'll experiment in my blog to see if it does. If not, then I'll just make another blog post for it. =)

And speaking of new members... Hi, Azarath, and welcome! As Konuju said, there are some adjustments that you can make to your profile if you want to, but for now I'll go ahead and approve it. Let me know if you decide to add anything else and I can look it over.

Welcome again! =)

IC - Goldhawk and others - The Alamo: Liberty Leader Silvermind and Executive Red sat quietly away from the other Liberty leaders and assorted allies, eyes glued to the flat-screen television before them. While the others had all gone off to cool their heads, having been dismissed by Goldhawk for a temporary break, these two had remained, watching a replay of Shadow Admin Sleight's speech from Chapel regarding the unfortunate death of Shadow Admin Buzz at the hands of Soil Colossus, Inc. For most people, his words would have seemed to convey a sense of factuality, as if his report was one-hundred percent true. However, a trained eye could tell that something was not right--and it was not difficult at all to figure out that Team Rocket had, in fact, played a hand in the drilling company's demise, considering that they, too, had been constantly attacked by the Soil Colossus forces.

And yet...

"You know..." Red said. "I have to applaud Sleight here. Really, I do. I don't know of anyone else who could deliver the death report for one of his own allies whilst simultaneously lying about the cause of the well-deserved destruction of an enemy organization, and at the same time rally support against the current greatest threat to mankind as we know it."

"It is pretty impressive..." Silvermind agreed idly, not even attempting to hide her own satisfaction toward Sleight's words. Her time as a prisoner of Carl Sandrock, president of Soil Colossus, still burned sorely in her mind. To hear that they had had vengeance of some kind enacted upon them was music to her ears. As the report ended, she turned off the TV, turning back to the long desk behind them. None of the others had returned yet, prompting her to briefly wonder if Goldhawk even intended to resume the meeting again today.

She sighed. "You know, we should be out there fighting, not sitting around arguing."

"You wanna give that a try again?" Red asked. "After the last time you went out without a proper plan?"

Silvermind glared at him. "You mean after a group of secretly-Rocket-allied Gym Leaders arrived and betrayed us in the middle of our victory?" She crossed her arms. "I had a plan, and it worked until wrenches were thrown in it. So watch what you say."

"Sorry, didn't mean to offend," Red said. "But in all seriousness, this isn't something we can rush into. Honestly, we're taking a big chance even with the plan that we've laid out--putting so much faith on such a small group of battlers, for instance. The best we can hope to do is follow orders and hope for the best."

"I guess," Silvermind said. "Still, I would rather be out there doing something as opposed to just sitting here."

"Wouldn't we all," Red agreed. "It won't be long. The battle will begin soon--just be patient."

IC - Kyle Eston/Sonja Baron - Dorms: Standing at the sidelines, Kyle watched Evan and Ellen's battle with crossed arms, though he barely registered what was happening. In truth, while the power of space was interesting, he was still concerned about Sonja--and it was getting to be a bit too much anxiety to handle. Considering how low he had sunk after going through--comparatively--so much less... Well, he knew there was a chance that things might not turn out well with her. This in mind, he tapped his foot impatiently on the rocks beneath his feet, before turning sharply and heading off, slipping away from the sight of the battle.

They'll find me when they're ready to leave, anyway, he reasoned. No reason to stick around for this, really... Kyle sighed, his features softening into a saddened expression as he continued to walk back up the path to the Alamo. I really don't know what I'm going to say to her, though...

He knocked on Sonja's door, again getting no response from her. Kyle frowned. He closed his eyes, pressing his ear against the door. Hearing nothing, he tried the doorknob, finding that it was unlocked. Turning it, he opened the door quietly. "Sonja?"

Kyle was surprised to find her sitting on her bed, fully awake. Her knees were drawn up to her chin, arms wrapped around them tightly. The light was on, a source of illumination that only felt stifling to Kyle, a problem that he had found in his own room as well. Scattered around the room, Sonja's Pokémon--including Sheik--sat in saddened silence, quietly observing her until Kyle entered. The only one not present was Ares; he presumed the Druddigon was still in its Pokéball, though he wasn't sure why it would be.

"Sonja?" he repeated, walking to the edge of her bed. She continued to stare forward, not acknowledging him. "Are you okay...?" It was a stupid question and he knew it. Of course she wasn't. Either she was still in shock or she had completely lost touch with reality. Either way, she was not answering.

She won't talk, Sheik informed him. Kyle looked at the Raikou. She's just... The Legendary Beast seemed at a loss for the right word.

Kyle breathed deeply, looking back at his fellow agent, thinking. "Sonja," he said softly, trying to get through to her. "I... look... I need you... to talk to me..."

Nothing.

He sat down on the bed. "Please...?"

Silence.

He rubbed his cast again, turning his head to the floor and staring at the carpet. Kyle was silent for a few moments, lost in thought. The ticking of the clock on Sonja's wall seemed to reverberate endlessly against the walls and in the trainer's head. Through the curtains, sunlight rolled in lethargically, painting bleak spots on the floor and on the light green blanket that covered Sonja's bed. Tentatively, he reached over, taking one of Sonja's hands in his own. To his and her team's surprise, she quickly yanked her arm back, diverting her gaze before rolling onto her side. Kyle stared at her.

"S-Sorry," he stuttered after a moment. "I didn't mean..." He shook his head. "I'm... I came to tell you... But you weren't..."

"I don't care..." The harshness of Sonja's voice felt like a slap in the face to Kyle. She shifted slightly where she lay, pulling her knees closer to her chest. "I don't care. Get out."

"Sonja," Kyle said. "I only came to check on you. I thought you could use a friend after..." He averted his gaze, voice dropping. "... after everything..."

She said nothing.

"Please... just listen," he said. "We're leaving soon. To fight... Ray, Ryan, Ellen, and I..." The paralyzing fear took hold again as he spoke, though he managed to force himself through it. "We're going. They want us to help them--Kinali, Evan, and Seth--" He ducked in surprise as a glass ornament--a soft, blue-colored statue of a Dewgong--shot toward him. He saw a glimpse of blue sparkles as the light from the sun caught it, before it flew over his head and slammed into the wall, shattering and covering the floor with fragments of glass. He lifted his head slowly, staring wide-eyed at Sonja. Her upper body had shot up, and she now leaned on one arm, twisting to glare at him, breathing heavily, her face twisted with anger. Kyle could not find anything to say as he registered what had happened.

"Shut up."

"What--?"

"Shut up!" she repeated, louder this time. "I don't want to hear about them. Not now, not again--I don't care. I don't... c-care.."

Dumbstruck, Kyle continued to simply stare at her, frightened, confused, and awestruck at what he was seeing and hearing. He had expected a reaction from her when he had decided to enter, but he had never dreamed that this would be it. Her typically gentle face was almost beyond recognition, transformed with sheer rage and grief. Her voice was sharper than it had ever been before, cutting through the air like a thousand knives, all aimed at his weakest points. And her eyes... Stone cold, devoid of all the cheer and life that had once occupied them.

It was not the Sonja he knew. It was enough to drain every ounce of happiness from his mind, destroying the very foundations of his mental and emotional state. A great sadness swept over him, and he could tell that the Pokémon felt much the same.

"I've lost everything," she said, defeated. "My home... My sister... My parents... Everything... It's all gone... Everything... Because of them..."

"I'm... I'm sorry," he said quietly. "I didn't think... I didn't know you..."

"You never know," she snapped. "H-How could you know!?" He heard her get to her feet, knocking something over as she did so. "Your home--city, region--it's all there. You... You still have family. You don't know!" She rubbed her eyes. "They destroyed everything... Evan, Seth, Zach... All of it!" Kyle didn't even jump at her scream. He didn't react at all.

He merely stared at the floor.

"It doesn't m-matter, though, does it?" she said hotly, her words interrupted as she tried to hold back the tears in her eyes. "Because they never had a-anything there to begin with... It's just... just a game to them... And her..."

Kyle turned his gaze toward her desk, dull eyes coming to rest on what Sonja was pointing at. It was a small picture, depicting two adults, a teenage girl, and a much younger child, all bearing dark brown hair and purple-hued eyes, all against a backdrop of a town he only partially recognized. He closed his eyes as understanding washed over him like an ocean wave, whipping up a storm of emotion in his chest.

"All of them..." Sonja said quietly, sinking to the floor. She laid her back against the wall, drawing her knees up to her chin again. "I hate them... I... They just... they need to..." She couldn't finish her sentence, instead breaking down again, though Kyle knew exactly what she had wanted to say. The ensuing silence felt as if it lasted for an eternity. At length, Kyle pushed himself to his feet, slowly rising. Sonja did not acknowledge the motion until he had walked--slowly--to the spot directly in front of her, holding a hand out to her. She pushed it away.

Kyle blinked slowly, reaching into his bag instead. After a moment, he withdrew something from it, holding it out to Sonja. She set her gaze on it, her own eyes widening in surprise. "Kyle..." she said. "W-Why... do you have that...?"

It was a pistol, black in color, small enough in size to be concealed with ease. The Liberty agent handled it carefully, holding it steady as he observed it. He looked at Sonja, meeting her eye as she slowly stood up.

"Doesn't matter," he said quietly. He paused for a moment. "Look... I know exactly how you feel, okay? You've just had something... a lot of somethings... completely destroy what you've known. You've been hurt by people... and you want revenge. But you know that you can't hurt them back... and you hate yourself all the more for it... I've been there; trust me." He stepped away from her. "So... if you really think it'll make you feel better... I'll do it. I'll wait until we defeat the Ancients, and then get rid of all of them..." He looked at her, his eyes surprisingly soft given what he was saying. "One bullet for each one... Evan, Seth, Zach... heck, even Sophia if I can find her... And then..." Kyle pointed the gun at his own head, pressing the barrel against his temple. "One for me... because I failed just as much as they did..."

Sonja--and her Pokémon--simply stared in shock at this, unable to put together a coherent response. He smiled, placing the gun back in its compartment in his bag.

"I don't mind," he said softly. "Really... If that's what it'll take to fix this... I'll do it. Just find me before we leave, alright?" Kyle patted her on the shoulder, turning to leave. "I'll see you later, Sonja..."

OOC: This went in multiple directions that I did not expect it to, and turned out very angsty for all involved... and yet I think it's all the better for it, to be honest. :3

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Wow.

-==IC: Ray==-

Ray nodded, and accepted the handshake. As he did, he felt an odd feeling... As if there was... nothing. He had heard about this feeling, and had heard it was called the void; but he wasn't entirely certain how that played out in this case, but went along with it, even as the feeling of the void steadily grew to be present more around him...

OOC: Wow, you guys are really quite friendly. I feel very welcomed, thank you. =) On my Pokemon, I decided to only have two, to fit my character, and make things a bit more difficult for him.

IC:

Malachi watched the computer screen apprehensively. Black coloring on the world map marked the territory claimed by the Darkrai, whose rapid advances were pushing their shadows forward at an alarming rate. It wouldn't be long before the entirety of the world was consumed.

"How long before they reach Johto?" he asked softly.

"Not long," a technician replied. "We expect them to be coming soon. Frankly, I don't think it's possible to stop them."

"Have faith, Markus," Malachi chastised. He leaned forward, tracing the outline of Hoenn with a finger. "The Darkrai will be stopped. One way or another." Markus frowned, but nodded as Malachi raised an eyebrow.

The pair were Team Liberty agents, part of an undercover base on the outskirts of Goldenrod City that aided resistance efforts in the city, creating disturbance and cutting back the enemy's numbers one by one. However, after the devastation of the Darkrai, the war against Team Rocket was temporarily placed on hold as the agents of the base scrambled to figure out some way to defeat Team Liberty's powerful new enemies. Every experiment tested in the labs proved inconclusive. All efforts to discover a weakness or a flaw in the Darkrai, whether in their power or their plans, was futile. Like the rest of Team Liberty, and the rest of Johto, the small band of agents had no choice but to wait and prepare for the inevitable invasion.

OOC: So, is there any group that's willing to have another charrie?

Check out my music at:

Soundcloud

RPGS:

Lego Universe

Rise of the Rockets

IC: Klim Prizak, Four Island Beach

"Can you feel it?", Klim said in Rays head, breaking the handshake "Can you feel the pressure of the Distortion World? Not a pleasant feeling is it? I had to deal with it for a while after I escaped the Darkrai. Now let's see how it manifests in you. Send out a pokemon. Moriarty, forward."

The Dusknoir broke his bow and moved forward, his red eye glowing brighter.....

Evan's widened at this development. He never imagined that would be possible. He smiled, knowing that was enough.

Behemoth on the other hand, did not. Seeing the Mienfoo rushing towards him, the Swinub launched more Ice Shards, becoming enveloped in white light as he did so........

OOC: I'm using up one of my rewards for this.....

Species: PiloswineNickname: BehemothTrainer: Evan TierraAppearance: Shaggier fur than the normal PiloswinePersonality: Hasty and quick tempered. Has become a little more slothful with his evolution though.Ability: Thick Fat (Ability change approved by Parugi)Specialty: Hit and Run tactics.Known Moves: Ice Shard, Mud Bomb, Endure, Take Down and Ancientpower.

OOC: Azarath: I see your point on your character only having two Pokemon, but they can still have up to six moves each.

And you're welcome to join my Rocket character, Dack, who is with his friend Luke, Palmer (both NPCs) and Zacax's character Zac. They're in Sinnoh, currently sailing toward Veilstone, and are trying to take down the Void Tower that the Ancient Darkrai built near Hearthome. Of course, you'd have to come up with a good reason to suddenly go to Sinnoh.

Artemis continued to run towards Behemoth as the Swinub started to glow. The shards of ice blended in with the glow of evolution, and as such, neither Artemis nor Ellen saw the attack coming until the Mienfoo lay flat on her back.

"Aw, man, it didn't work that time," Ellen said curiously. "But I think I have it figured out now; the power of Space allows me and Artemis to more clearly see the space around us, which is how Artemis was able to dodge those attacks. I'm not sure why it didn't work on that last one, though. Oh, and congrats on Behemoth's evolution!"

Artemis nodded as she picked herself up from the ground waiting for the Piloswine's next attack.

OOC: Azarath: I see your point on your character only having two Pokemon, but they can still have up to six moves each.

And you're welcome to join my Rocket character, Dack, who is with his friend Luke, Palmer (both NPCs) and Zacax's character Zac. They're in Sinnoh, currently sailing toward Veilstone, and

are trying to take down the Void Tower that the Ancient Darkrai built near Hearthome. Of course, you'd have to come up with a good reason to suddenly go to Sinnoh.

OOC: Mostly the reason is because I don't think my brain can handle more than four each. =D However, as they progress, the variety of the new moves will help keep things interesting for me. Thank you for the offer to join your character.

IC:

"Malachi, we think we may have something," called one of the technicians. Malachi strode to the side of the room where a large map covered the entire wall. Markers of all kinds were scattered along the surface, the most recent of which was a line of black rectangles.

"What is it?" Malachi asked, considering the map. The technician pointed to a point on Sinnoh, which was marked as Veilstone City. "Veilstone City?" Malachi wondered. "What's there?"

"We've recieved intel that there's some sort of tower there that's been constructed by the Darkrai," the man replied. "We checked back on it with some sattelite scans, and it's confirmed as a source of the power that radiates from the Darkrai themselves. It's possible the Darkrai's power might be linked, but we're not sure."

"Have you sent word back to the Alamo about this?"

"Well, no. Most of this information we've only confirmed ourselves, just to double check. But we've gained permission to send one of our agents to check it out."

Malachi nodded. "On my way."

Check out my music at:

Soundcloud

RPGS:

Lego Universe

Rise of the Rockets

OOC: Alright for my reward I would like the TM's for Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, and Swords Dance, all of which would go to James.

IC: Mordred watched from a tree as a rocket that he had followed entered some building.

Hmm... might be it, best report back.

The Weavile returned to James and his two fellow pokemon and told Guinevere of the base who in turn told James. He contemplated for a moment before speaking.

"Guinevere... take Percival with you, use your combined powers to do a precursor scouting of the building. Mordred stay here with me."

Time passed in complete silence as the pokemon and trainer waited for the arrival of all their allies. Celebi returned back first saying she found nothing in the areas she checked, followed by Lancelot who reported similarly.

At last the pair of pokemon returned bearing news.

There is a machine in there that resembles the anti-teleportation field generator Team Energon had during on their sub. There's a high probability that this is the outpost we are looking for. What do we do?

"For now we wait. If Roderick is found out and the field activated then we will have to disable it. If not then we leave, preferable."

He was beginning to feel slightly uneasy hoping that his agent would contact him soon. He took a glance at his phone.

"0 new messages."

IC: Jamie looked slightly perplexed for a moment. There was something off with the question.

"I thought this was your idea?"

Ah well, she thought as he picked up the Slowpoke, I got a new pokemon, if we get nothing else out of this venture then, it isn't too bad.

"I think you said we were going to see if they needed help since Azalea took a lot of damage recently."

OOC: Yeah, it was my idea to go to Azalea but it was Lucia who suggested it :P

Edited by Valorous Angel Minun4

-==IC: Lucia==-

"Right; my bad." Lucia said, as she slapped her forehead, not entirely certain how she could have forgotten that.

'I guess I was just a little distracted there." The rocket agent said, as she looked around, trying to get an estimate of the state of the town.

"You must not be totally reliant on this power.", Evan said, raising an eyebrow, "But, it seems you can see how Palkia and I can see. I think that's enough of that for now. Thanks for the congrats. I've been waiting for this guy to evolve for a while now."

Evan returned Behemoth to his Poke Ball and started to watch Klim's battle with Ray. He was interested in seeing how Klim would fight this trainer....

IC: Klim Prizak

Moriarty slapped both hands together just as the Bisharp's attack was about to land, glaring at him the whole time. The attack was stopped cold by the block.

"Will-o-Wisp, Moriarty!", Klim said, in a showy voice, "Then follow it up with a Fire Punch!"

The Dusknoir floated back, and summoned four sinister blue balls of flame. He launched two of them at the Bisharp, and sent the other two to his right hand and crushed them, engulfing his fist in blue flames. Moriarty rushed towards the Bisharp, aiming to punch him in the gut.......