piecing together future events

I know Greg Farshtey has said some things about what would have happened in those serials that were never finished. Perhaps we can construct a timeline showing what will happen in Bionicles future.

• Civil War of the Great Beings
  • Takanuva achieves his destiny during the Civil War of the Great Beings, most likely becomes a Turaga
  • Unknown: Toa Krakua is the lone defender of a fortress island
Edited by Alexander123

Had BIONICLE not been canceled, 2011 was set to feature Mata Nui's adventures on Bota Magna, including encounters with biomechanical dinosaurs.

source, emphasis mine. Because who wouldn't want to see Toa wrangling some dinosaurs? 

Seeing how the Toa Nuva (Miskika/Phantoka?) all achieve their destinies would be sweet. I feel like Turaga Matau and Turaga Lewa would try and give Gresh Toa-advice all day from their respective hammocks, Nokama and Gali would establish the most stable settlements, etc. etc. 

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2020 at 1:11 PM, Alexander123 said:

I know Greg Farshtey has said some things about what would have happened in those serials that were never finished. Perhaps we can construct a timeline showing what will happen in Bionicles future.

• Civil War of the Great Beings
  • Takanuva achieves his destiny during the Civil War of the Great Beings, most likely becomes a Turaga
  • Unknown: Toa Krakua is the lone defender of a fortress island

What are your sources for these?

:m: :a: :x:    :n: :u: :i: