Matoran Universe vs mythic ancient Egypt

Alexander123

Ancient Egypt during the reign of Ramesses the second is teleported to the Matoran universe. Seeing their people hopelessly outmatched the Egyptian pantheon comes to their assistance.

• The myths of ancient Egypt are real for this debate except the myths of Atenism
  • The immortal beings of Egyptian mythology are mortal and can be killed but retain all their powers and abilities from the myths
  • Amun Ra himself will not get involved unless the Egyptians are losing. Also Apophis will not be released except as a last ditch effort by the Egyptians
  • The time is during the Karda Nui storyline, the Egyptians are aware of all events and politics of the MU having been told by Ra and will attempt to prevent Mata Nuis awakening
  • Victory for the MU is to eliminate or cause the Egyptians to surrender
  • Victory for Egypt is to conquer the MU
  • As a bonus round Bayek of Siwa is also present and seeks to assassinate as many MU leaders as possible

MU wins because Mata Nui has is a giant with god-like powers that can crush a i net Egypt extremely easily. Ancient Egyptians don’t use guns, so they would get pulverized or blasted away. That’s my answer. 

Anyway, can you do Bionicle vs. The Lego Movie Cinematic Universe, Marvel Cinematic Universe, Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, Ninjago, Transformers, and/or the DC Extended Universe? Those are things that you can talk about next times. Trust me, they have some powerful warriors who has god-like powers. Just asking. :)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Funny that you should make this thread right as I'm writing a story with Horus as the protagonist for a project.

42 minutes ago, Lenny7092 said:

MU wins because Mata Nui has is a giant with god-like powers that can crush a i net Egypt extremely easily. Ancient Egyptians don’t use guns, so they would get pulverized or blasted away. That’s my answer. 

Your answer is wrong because mythology is the greatest anime of all time and gods are always, without exception, overpowered beyond belief. This isn't historical Egypt, this is mythological Egypt. There are many versions of the mythos, but the rules are generally the same. I'll give you just one god who could singlehandedly win this fight blindfolded with his hands tied behind his back: Geb.

See, Geb is the god of the Earth and the father of a handful of important gods, such as Osiris and Set. Thing is, he isn't JUST the god of the Earth--he is the Earth. This makes him incredibly powerful; in fact, the very act of, er...doing non-canon things...with his wife, Nut, created natural disasters back in the day, so Ra had to bid the god of air, Shu, to keep them separate. Geb is a mass extinction waiting to happen when he's not trying to destroy anyone in particular. Imagine what he can accomplish when he's actively trying to wipe out enemy forces. Even the GSR is only about as big as Europe. The MU isn't just going to lose, it'll be annihilated.

Now take a full pantheon of gods, some of which put Geb's power level to shame, and sick them on the MU. Christ, just throw Sekhmet at them and she'll make 'em into cat food.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

So do you think there are any of the Egyptian gods the MU could compete with, I knew some were very OP thats why I discluded Ra, the Aten, and Apophis(though a battle between Apophis and the GSR would be epic). Also I forgot to put in a couple other Egyptian combatants in the bonus round that slipped my mind : Imhotep and the Scorpion King From the Mummy franchise.

13 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

Anyway, can you do Bionicle vs. The Lego Movie Cinematic Universe,

My next one I plan on doing is composite Bionicle Multiverse vs composite lego multiverse (excluding bionicle); but no discussing that until I create that discussion. 

13 hours ago, Sir Keksalot said:

Funny that you should make this thread right as I'm writing a story with Horus as the protagonist for a project.

Your answer is wrong because mythology is the greatest anime of all time and gods are always, without exception, overpowered beyond belief. This isn't historical Egypt, this is mythological Egypt. There are many versions of the mythos, but the rules are generally the same. I'll give you just one god who could singlehandedly win this fight blindfolded with his hands tied behind his back: Geb.

See, Geb is the god of the Earth and the father of a handful of important gods, such as Osiris and Set. Thing is, he isn't JUST the god of the Earth--he is the Earth. This makes him incredibly powerful; in fact, the very act of, er...doing non-canon things...with his wife, Nut, created natural disasters back in the day, so Ra had to bid the god of air, Shu, to keep them separate. Geb is a mass extinction waiting to happen when he's not trying to destroy anyone in particular. Imagine what he can accomplish when he's actively trying to wipe out enemy forces. Even the GSR is only about as big as Europe. The MU isn't just going to lose, it'll be annihilated.

Now take a full pantheon of gods, some of which put Geb's power level to shame, and sick them on the MU. Christ, just throw Sekhmet at them and she'll make 'em into cat food.

You know, you’re right. There are Egyptian gods, so they could have a chance to defeat the Great Spirit. 

42 minutes ago, Alexander123 said:

So do you think there are any of the Egyptian gods the MU could compete with, I knew some were very OP thats why I discluded Ra, the Aten, and Apophis(though a battle between Apophis and the GSR would be epic). Also I forgot to put in a couple other Egyptian combatants in the bonus round that slipped my mind : Imhotep and the Scorpion King From the Mummy franchise.

My next one I plan on doing is composite Bionicle Multiverse vs composite lego multiverse (excluding bionicle); but no discussing that until I create that discussion. 

I’m not forcing you. I just like your ideas, but I am just giving you some cool ideas that you can try out (also Kingdom Hearts). I could make these topics if I want, but I am afraid that I would steal your thunder. Lol.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

1 hour ago, Alexander123 said:

So do you think there are any of the Egyptian gods the MU could compete with

Possibly. Most stories involving Set are just about Horus defeating him, so he may not be all that powerful; however, that's a relative measure, and Set was one of the gods who fought Apep, so he's very likely still OP as . Some of the more minor deities might be weak enough, and bear in mind that the GSR itself is really powerful; but mythology being mythology, the gods probably have a literal deus ex machina up their sleeve.

16 hours ago, Sir Keksalot said:

Can I ask what story is called? I'm curious. And where can I read your story? 

1 hour ago, bohrokmaster said:

Can I ask what story is called? I'm curious. And where can I read your story? 

I don't currently have a good name for the project yet, nor is it anywhere near completion. I'm gearing to make it part of a trilogy, which itself will fit into a larger anthology of novels; but that's super ambitious stuff I'm not quite ready to start releasing atm.

On 4/11/2020 at 8:30 PM, Lenny7092 said:

It's one god against several others that are probably stronger. Rethink your answer.

RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu