Dino Attack: At War's End

PeabodySam

OOC:Jackson Lake, what did you mean by, "Dr. Cyborg has a flair for the dramatic"?Stellen Skarsgard might make a good Spy. At least in my opinion, not that I know a whole lot about this casting process.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: I just had the thought of Steve Buschemi as Bartholomew Enderson, but I'm unsure if it would work, especially given the actress whose cast as his sister is 24 years younger.

OoC:

I'm not so sure about that. A bartender sould be someone who you feel safe confiding secrets in. Buschemi seems a little too twitchy and untrustworthy. Maybe someone closer to Tony Shalhoub?

To specify, we still need Ata, Stranger, Shaw, Rockford, Kara, the Brickster, Adventure, Mort, Viper, Ben Gunn, Montgonal, the Bartender, and Anubis, roughly in that order. the 2nd Headquarters squad still needs to be filled too.

Stellen Skarsgard actually might be a good Spy, I could actually like the sound of that

Who is Ronald E. Army? I can's find him on IMDB

What do you think about finding a part for John C. McGinly and Sean Bean?

Edited by that guy from that show

That is all

OOC: Just going to say a bit on the whole actor bit: I really don't care for it. I respect what you're doing, That Guy, but the idea of who would play my characters in a movie adaptation really hasn't interested me that much. Mainly because I can't think of our story in any other way other than in LEGO, and I've never really been interested in the people behind voice-acting, so I can't really feel the need to pick people who can best represent my cast.

Choose whoever you and the others think might fit, but don't expect any input from me, because I honestly couldn't care less.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

OOC: It just occured to me, We have a few corrupt corporate executive-type characters. Maybe Edward Korrupte could be played by Michael Douglas. He's good at that sort of person. Steve Buschemi can cameo as one of the mercenaries.

Edited by Atton Rand

OOC: Just going to say a bit on the whole actor bit: I really don't care for it. I respect what you're doing, That Guy, but the idea of who would play my characters in a movie adaptation really hasn't interested me that much. Mainly because I can't think of our story in any other way other than in LEGO, and I've never really been interested in the people behind voice-acting, so I can't really feel the need to pick people who can best represent my cast.Choose whoever you and the others think might fit, but don't expect any input from me, because I honestly couldn't care less.
OOC: I'm going to "amen" this, because it's also exactly how I feel. :PHOWEVER... if you are looking for movie characters for my characters, you may want to get someone to play Magma, Tail, and Coral in addition to Reptile.EDIT: Um, has something broken quote tags or something since I last posted? They look really weird now... I can barely tell what's being quoted and what isn't. Edited by TakunuvaC01
current_events_sigbanner.png

Mainly because I can't think of our story in any other way other than in LEGO

OOC: That's precisely the fun in this activity. You have to work with your mental image, and find someone who can fit that role. It's quite challenge in my case especially with the expies where just casting the original actor isn't going to work (i.e. Kurt Russel's aged some thirty years since Escape From New York, so obviously he can't play Snake, Lee Van Cleef can't play Angel Eyes since he died in 1989, so in both cases you have to find alternate actors who can give off the same vibe). In your case it's even more of an intellectual challenge. I mean you must have an idea of what your characters look like, sound like, and their basic mannerisms, so all you got to do is find actors who look close enough (or who would look the part with some make-up and the right wardrobe, i.e. Stephen Fry would look enough like French Fries if you gave him the mustache) and who you think could capture the persona of each of your cast.

Mainly because I can't think of our story in any other way other than in LEGO

OOC: That's precisely the fun in this activity. You have to work with your mental image, and find someone who can fit that role. It's quite challenge in my case especially with the expies where just casting the original actor isn't going to work (i.e. Kurt Russel's aged some thirty years since Escape From New York, so obviously he can't play Snake, Lee Van Cleef can't play Angel Eyes since he died in 1989, so in both cases you have to find alternate actors who can give off the same vibe). In your case it's even more of an intellectual challenge. I mean you must have an idea of what your characters look like, sound like, and their basic mannerisms, so all you got to do is find actors who look close enough (or who would look the part with some make-up and the right wardrobe, i.e. Stephen Fry would look enough like French Fries if you gave him the mustache) and who you think could capture the persona of each of your cast.

OoC: Exactly, it's about thinking outside the box and stretching one's imagination. It's about really thinking deeply about the character and finding someone who can capture the subtleties of a him or her. When you think of someone as only a minifigure it can really limit the potential of the character. I could think of Hertz as just a blocky yellow guy mode of four bricks or I could think of him as Zacharay Levi who can show show way more layers then a minifigure ever could. In addition, when I start work on my Dino attack art I'm going to want faces to model the character's on.

I'm going to do a little shuffling. Zelda will not be played by Olivia Thirlby and Stranger can be played by Stephen Amell. I don't know if 66 is too old or not but if you think R. Lee Ermey won't work because of it might I suggest John C. McGinley as an alternative? He played a great @#$% in platoon and a funny crazy guy in scrubs.

If Andrewnuva is abstaining we need someone for Rockford. Him, Ata, Kara, Adventure, Mort, Viper, Ben Gunn, and Montgonal are all the big names that we have left. I think we sould find someone other then Noomi Rapace to play Dr. Shaw too.

That is all

I'm going to do a little shuffling. Zelda will not be played by Olivia Thirlby and Stranger can be played by Stephen Amell. I don't know if 66 is too old or not but if you think R. Lee Ermey won't work because of it might I suggest John C. McGinley as an alternative? He played a great @#$% in platoon and a funny crazy guy in scrubs.

OOC: He might. I'm not quite sure I see him capturing the drill sergeant nature of the character though.

Him, Ata, Viper, Montgonal, and Mort are all the big names that we have left.

We still have Windows, Fuchs, Dr. Strangebrick, and Shaw now that Noomi Rapace is no longer cast. Then of course there's the flashback cast and the Second Heardquarters squad.

As I've mentioned before I've thought about a few possible names for the flashback. Michael Douglas made his name starring as the ruthless businessman Gordon Gekko in Wall Street (a.k.a. That stockbroker movie that had the son of that guy from Apocalypse Now). It's got me thinking he'd be good as one of the two CEOs, either the president of Mindstorms Inc. who's name I can't spell, or Edward Korrupte. Personally I find it easier to imagine him as the latter, he could really pull off the whole "villain with good publicity" aspect of the character, who despite being corrupt knew how to make himself look like the good guy in comparison to Mindstorms.

Steve Buschemi meanwhile is good at those sleazly small-time crooks. He might be able to pull off the role of the president of Mindstorms inc. but I think it's easier to imagine him as one of the small-time criminals hired for the heist on Dacta Corp. Maybe he could do the role of Keaton.

While we're at it, Jennifer Connelly strikes me as a decent choice for Debbie for some reason, even though she's ten years younger than the guy playing her boyfriend and future husband.

Actually, thinking of crime films how about Robert De Niro for one of the two CEOs? His experience working in a number of mobster-type films would be very helpful with this sort of role.

And now I'm suddenly thinking Kevin Spacey might just fit rather nicely into all this, but I'm not sure exactly how.

Edited by Atton Rand

OOC: For some reason I just thought of Karen Gillan as Shaw. I'm just trying to decide if it would actually work. If you gave her a haircut, a cross, and a doctor's robe...Edit: I just realized Tony Shalhoub and Natalie Portman are 24 years apart in age. It might get a bit difficult to believe them as siblings.

Edited by Atton Rand

OOC:My friend has spoken! The result for Kara Wise is (drum roll please).......................................

Kate Mara!

Yep, showed the four to Kara and she chose Kate.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: For some reason I just thought of Karen Gillan as Shaw. I'm just trying to decide if it would actually work. If you gave her a haircut, a cross, and a doctor's robe...Edit: I just realized Tony Shalhoub and Natalie Portman are 24 years apart in age. It might get a bit difficult to believe them as siblings.

OoC:

Bummer, I did not realize that. It's a shame because I really like Tony Shalhoub for the part. Do you think there is to much of an age divide or do you think he could keep the part?

I've been doing a lot of thinking about Commander Rockford and I'm having a really hard time. I narrowed it down to 12 people and I'm not necessarily existed about any of them. Right now picking Rockford is my priority so if you have any ideas I would love to hear them.

Kevin Costner (Westerns)

Kevin Spacey (Often plays cold and sadistic characters)

Jarred Harris (Raspy voice)

Victor Garber

Titus Welliver

James Spader

Neil Flynn

Ted Levine (Often plays some type of authority figure)

Eric Roberts (Low-key, yet softly gravel voice)

Sam Neill

Richard Belzar (His love of Conspiracy Theories)

Mark Harmon (Silver hair)

I still need a decision from avmatoran about who could play Kara Wise.

Kirsten Dunst

Bryce Dallas Howard

Kate Mara

Amanda Seyfried

It seems avmatoran has provided me with Kara's choice. Thank you very much and I will edit the list right now.

I still would like a decision on Mort too. To refresh Jackson Lake's memory here are the picks I originally made.

Christopher Meloni (Piercing blue eyes)

Eric Bana

Joaquin Phenoix (Deep husky voice)

Zachary Quinto (Often plays villains or troubled anti-heroes)

I still need Fuchs and Windows from Atton Rand. I've just been leaving that up to him because I've been working hard on Rockford. I could certainly use some help in that department so assistance making a pick would be great. I'm also thinking that I like Don Cheadle as Ata. Any more recommendations are always welcome.

That is all

OoC:

Bummer, I did not realize that. It's a shame because I really like Tony Shalhoub for the part. Do you think there is to much of an age divide or do you think he could keep the part?

OOC: I'm not entirely sure. Realistically it would be a bit much if we're to believe Natalie Portman is Tony Shalhoub's sister. Of course, when it comes to acting there may be ways around that if you have a good make-up artist on board. Either that or it may be neccessary to find an alternative actress that's closer in age to do Carrie.

For Rockford, I'm finding I want to say Kevin Spacey for some reason.

OoC:

OOC: I'm not entirely sure. Realistically it would be a bit much if we're to believe Natalie Portman is Tony Shalhoub's sister. Of course, when it comes to acting there may be ways around that if you have a good make-up artist on board. Either that or it may be neccessary to find an alternative actress that's closer in age to do Carrie.

For Rockford, I'm finding I want to say Kevin Spacey for some reason.

OoC:

Well Harrison Ford and Sean Connery were about the same age when they filmed the Last Crusade so amazing things are possible. It's just harder to make someone look younger then it is to make someone look older. It's noteworthy that this RPG already has Liam Neeson and Olivia Thirlby cast as lovers. They have a 34 year age difference so it would hardly be the biggest gap.

I'm not so sure Kevin Spacy works for the part of Rockford. His trademark is that he plays cold or sadistic characters. That's really not Rockford, Rockford is a great guy who has the love of his men. The only movie I've seen him in where he inspires affection is in Pay It Foreword.

Rockford will also need to have good chemistry with whoever plays Agent Mur too. I have not even begun thinking about that can o' worms. Lets think about that well you pick someone for Fuchs and Windows.

That is all

On a different subject, check out two websites:

http://hosting-ranks.com/www/dinoattackrpg01.wikia.com

http://www.webstatsdomain.com/domains/dinoattackrpg01.wikia.com/

They differ somewhat in their estimates of our worth, but we seem to be quite popular and worth a lot of money!

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC:

I still would like a decision on Mort too. To refresh Jackson Lake's memory here are the picks I originally made.

What are their heights?

OoC:

Eric Bana is 6' 2.5" and is 44 years old. You probably know him from Star Trek

Zachary Quinto is 6' 1" and is 35 years old. You probably know him from Star Trek

Christopher Meloni is 6' 0.5'' and is 51 years old. You probably would know him from Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Joaquin Phenoix is 5' 8" and is 38 years old. You probably know him from Gladiator

Would you consider Mort buff or lean? I know he's something of a bad@#$ so I assumed he would be relatively muscled. Most of the actors I picked are not that big but I still tried for people that are in good shape.

That is all

OOC: Taking another look at your list I was starting to wonder about Sam Neil. I've only seen him do a few films and at least two of them had his character going insane (Event Horizon, In the Mouth of Madness), but he can be a likeable character when the situation calls for it, Jurassic Park quickly springing to mind (dang, now I want to find a part for Laura Dern).

OOC:

Would you consider Mort buff or lean? I know he's something of a bad@#$ so I assumed he would be relatively muscled. Most of the actors I picked are not that big but I still tried for people that are in good shape.

Oh, I think we've had a bit of a misunderstanding. Mort's not particularly badman at all -- at least, not in that sense. I'm not sure where the notion that he is fit and muscled came from; he's pale and limping -- not exactly slight, but certainly not big. He may speak and act a bit like Sherlock, but in terms of physique, he's a bit more like Grima Wormtongue.

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
-------------------------------------
Rate The Song Above You

OOC:

Oh, I think we've had a bit of a misunderstanding. Mort's not particularly badman at all -- at least, not in that sense. I'm not sure where the notion that he is fit and muscled came from; he's pale and limping -- not exactly slight, but certainly not big. He may speak and act a bit like Sherlock, but in terms of physique, he's a bit more like Grima Wormtongue.

OoC:

Really? You don't say? I suppose it was his interactions with other characters rather then his physical feats that made me come to that conclusion. If that's the case maybe someone like Kevin Bacon (about 5' 10.5") or Joaquin Phenox (whom I mentioned above) is the best choice.

Atton, thanks for your input on Rockford. I've decided to select Sam Neill based on your recommendation. Now we need Fuchs, WIndows, the Brickster, Adventure, Viper and Ben Gunn. Those are the only big names we have left!

That is all

OOC:

OoC:

Really? You don't say? I suppose it was his interactions with other characters rather then his physical feats that made me come to that conclusion. If that's the case maybe someone like Kevin Bacon (about 5' 10.5") or Joaquin Phenox (whom I mentioned above) is the best choice.

Atton, thanks for your input on Rockford. I've decided to select Sam Neill based on your recommendation. Now we need Fuchs, WIndows, the Brickster, Adventure, Viper and Ben Gunn. Those are the only big names we have left!

OOC: Well, for Adventure you'd probably need a loveable handsome Australian actor. How about Hugh Jackman? He could probably pull it off, stick him in a bush hat. He actually did play that sort of character in Australia.

For Fuchs you'd need to find someone who could pull off the calm professional attitude and can act like a real scientist. I'm not even sure where to begin with Windows just yet.

OOC:

OoC:

OOC: Well, for Adventure you'd probably need a loveable handsome Australian actor. How about Hugh Jackman? He could probably pull it off, stick him in a bush hat. He actually did play that sort of character in Australia.

For Fuchs you'd need to find someone who could pull off the calm professional attitude and can act like a real scientist. I'm not even sure where to begin with Windows just yet.

OoC:

Hugh Jackman would be great. I've been thinking about my two minor scientists Raul and Ingrid. Raul will need to be a scary Russian/Turk with a full beard and I'm certainly having a hard time making a choice. Window's is hard for the same reason because it's hard to find actors with big beards and/or imagine them with a big beard.

On a more minor casting call I'm thinking Naveen Andrews from the English Patient could be a good Anubis.

That is all

OOC: Ugh, this new update makes it such a hassle to try reading quotes in posts.

I stand by what I said earlier when I said that, to old LEGO Island fans such as myself, there's only one true Brickster, and that's David L. Lander. Surely, seeing him reprise the role (even if this is all only a hypothetical fun little project) would be a great nostalgic treat. It's certainly not impossible... I mean, Pixar got Erik von Detten to reprise his role as Sid in Toy Story 3, and Sid didn't even have a speaking role in that movie!I still like the idea of Michael Gambon as Ben Gunn, though after some consideration (as well as a list on IMDb someone made titled "Actors that you wish were your grandparents"), I could see Christopher Plummer in the role, possibly.If I may, I imagined Uærlig Sindstorme as being considerably younger than Edward Korrupte, as part of the idea that Dacta was old and Mindstorms was new. I'm afraid I don't have a suggestion for a replacement, but Robert De Niro is too old for the role in my eyes.By the way, Dr. Provencal's first name is Carolyne, not Chell. And this is more of a nitpick, but the name "Andrew Jackson Orange" is no longer canon; it's just "Andrew Jackson" now.

OOC: Ugh, this new update makes it such a hassle to try reading quotes in posts.

I stand by what I said earlier when I said that, to old LEGO Island fans such as myself, there's only one true Brickster, and that's David L. Lander. Surely, seeing him reprise the role (even if this is all only a hypothetical fun little project) would be a great nostalgic treat. It's certainly not impossible... I mean, Pixar got Erik von Detten to reprise his role as Sid in Toy Story 3, and Sid didn't even have a speaking role in that movie!

OOC: Of course in the LEGO Island games he was only providng the voice. He didn't actually act physically for the part. I haven't seen a picture of him so I don't know if he'd actually look the part, let alone be able to act it physically.

If I may, I imagined Uærlig Sindstorme as being considerably younger than Edward Korrupte, as part of the idea that Dacta was old and Mindstorms was new. I'm afraid I don't have a suggestion for a replacement, but Robert De Niro is too old for the role in my eyes.

Immediately after that suggestion I actually thought of James Woods (who is a few years younger than Michael Douglas). You obviously can't deny that Michael Douglas is good for Korrupte (just look up his famous "Greed is Good" speech from Wall Street). Woods struck me as someone who could possibly capture Sinstorme's nature, the idea of a corrupt businessman, who straight up admits to it and is willing to do whatever is neccessary to stay on top of the market.

OOC:

I've asked this a couple times, but I guess you never noticed, Jackson Lake.

How does Dr. Cyborg have a flair for the dramatic?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I stand by what I said earlier when I said that, to old LEGO Island fans such as myself, there's only one true Brickster, and that's David L. Lander. Surely, seeing him reprise the role (even if this is all only a hypothetical fun little project) would be a great nostalgic treat. It's certainly not impossible... I mean, Pixar got Erik von Detten to reprise his role as Sid in Toy Story 3, and Sid didn't even have a speaking role in that movie!

OOC: Of course in the LEGO Island games he was only providng the voice. He didn't actually act physically for the part. I haven't seen a picture of him so I don't know if he'd actually look the part, let alone be able to act it physically.

If I may, I imagined Uærlig Sindstorme as being considerably younger than Edward Korrupte, as part of the idea that Dacta was old and Mindstorms was new. I'm afraid I don't have a suggestion for a replacement, but Robert De Niro is too old for the role in my eyes.

Immediately after that suggestion I actually thought of James Woods (who is a few years younger than Michael Douglas). You obviously can't deny that Michael Douglas is good for Korrupte (just look up his famous "Greed is Good" speech from Wall Street). Woods struck me as someone who could possibly capture Sinstorme's nature, the idea of a corrupt businessman, who straight up admits to it and is willing to do whatever is neccessary to stay on top of the market.

------This is where the quote ends------------------------------------------>

OoC:

I agree, these new quote tags are awful.

PeabodySam, we could always switch Christopher Plumer's and Michal Gambon's roles around. Plumer could be King Race and Gambon could be Ben Gunn.

I'm fine with David L. Lander being the brickster. He has some guest appearances on TV shows so it's not like he only does voice acting. As long as you're okay with the Brikster being played by a 65 year old I can put him on the list. Most of the villains are old so that might not be too big a deal.

As for Dr. Cyborg he certainly has his dramatic tendencies. He did quite a bit of theatrics when fighting Cyrista's Bane like preforming absurd and meaningless acrobatics because it was cool and adding soundtracks to battles. When he wants to Cyborg can be a big Ham. :D

Wow guys, we're almost done. We only have Fuch, Windows, Viper, and Montgonal to still cast. We're going to need to find a new activity to take up time well we wait for Jackson to post. :P

EDIT: I was thinking Christopher Meloni or Mark Strong could be Colonel, I forgot about him. We might need a voice for the Darkitect too.

EDIT2: How about David Spade as Windows?

That is all

OOC:

I'll give you the acrobatics bit. But where did he add a soundtrack to a battle?

OoC:

I'm sure he did it once. It seems in characters for him.

So we're almost done. Recently I cast Mads Mikkelsen as Dr. Raul Barabbas, David Spade as Windows, and Mark Strong as Colonel. I'm thinking I like ether Liam Cunningham or Jean Reno as Montgonal and that Afred Molina could be a good Dr. Strangbrick or Dr. Fuchs. If not, perhaps Max von Sydow could play the XERRD scientist? I also considered that Bruce Greenwood could be a good Rockford. Do you think he's better that Sam Neill?

Only Viper, the Darkitect, and Jenny Stangebrick are left! Hopefully Jackson Lake and Atton Rand can finish their stuff soon or else we're going to need to find something else to do!

That is all

OOC: I'm not quite sure about David Spade, and for Montgonel I think I'd imagined someone a bit younger than those two guys you mentioned.

Alfred Molina might be able to pull off the role of Dr. Strangebrick if he grew his hair a bit and wore a pair of glasses. He's good at playing semi-villainous characters of that sort (his debut role as Satipo in Raiders of the Lost Ark and his role as the religious mayor who serves as the not-quite-evil antagonist of Chocolat quickly spring to mind). I think Max Von Sydow is a bit too old for the part. For Jenny you'd need a good child actress. Someone who can convincingly come off as innocent despite working for the villains (not to mention in order to make her torture scene all the more horrific). The closest I can think of right now is Hailee Steinfeld but I'm not totally sure if she could do it (given her breakout movie was playing a borderline psychotic Terminator-like kid in True Grit)

I was a bit unsure at first, but it just struck me that Jean Reno's appearance isn't too far off what I'd imagined for Fuchs, if he were to grow his beard a little bit he'd be perfect. He can have a professional attitude as well (he plays a top-class diver in The Big Blue- an obscure French movie that's almost impossible to get in Canada meaning I was only able to watch it by illegal downloading).

Michael Madsen just struck me as an actor who could play one of the other criminals involved with the Dacta Corp. heist. Maybe Deniro (interestingly, he and Steve Buschemi also starred together in Reservoir Dogs, also about a botched heist).

OOC:Just a small nitpick, that guy: I noticed you said Catless's last name is Everdeen, it's actually Evergreen. If you could change this, I'd appreciate it.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OoC:

Alright, I changed the list and now we only have Windows, Jenny, Montgonal, the Darkitect, and Viper to still cast. One would think that the Darkitect and Viper would be easy to pick but they are both proving particularly bothersome. Now I honestly liked David Spade as Windows, I thought he had the deadpan snark and beard necessary to play the part very well. But if you don't like him I'm not going to put him in.

My difficulty with Montgonal would probably be the lack of a description. Is he tall or short? Buff or lean? Older or younger? Does he ware glasses or have facial hair? What color is his hair or what is his ethnicity. This lack of detail is probably why he is so hard to cast.

If you're stuck on Jenny, perhaps I could suggest Chloe Grace Moretz as Jenny. She has such an innocent face and I can picture her being beaten up Stephen Lang and Tim Robbins. (That probably sounds really weird)

I mentioned earlier that Bruce Greenwood might make a good Rockford. Do you thing he would do a better job that Sam Neill?

By the way, out cast now includes 102 actors and actresses! We've reached two page territory!

That is all

OoC:

Alright, I changed the list and now we only have Windows, Jenny, Montgonal, the Darkitect, and Viper to still cast. One would think that the Darkitect and Viper would be easy to pick but they are both proving particularly bothersome. Now I honestly liked David Spade as Windows, I thought he had the deadpan snark and beard necessary to play the part very well. But if you don't like him I'm not going to put him in.

My difficulty with Montgonal would probably be the lack of a description. Is he tall or short? Buff or lean? Older or younger? Does he ware glasses or have facial hair? What color is his hair or what is his ethnicity. This lack of detail is probably why he is so hard to cast.

If you're stuck on Jenny, perhaps I could suggest Chloe Grace Moretz as Jenny. She has such an innocent face and I can picture her being beaten up Stephen Lang and Tim Robbins. (That probably sounds really weird)

I mentioned earlier that Bruce Greenwood might make a good Rockford. Do you thing he would do a better job that Sam Neill?

By the way, out cast now includes 102 actors and actresses! We've reached two page territory!

OOC: I thought I gave a description of Montgonel. Let me see:

Just before the helicopter could take off, a younger, brown-haired, clean shaven agent climbed on board.

Okay, that is a slightly vague description. You got a point there.

Actually, Chloë Grace Moretz would be just about the right age to play the role of Jenny. For some reason though I'm having a bit more trouble imagining the beatdown scene. I can see Stephen Lang getting involved but Tim Robbins is a lot harder (thought it might just be that this all quickly brings to mind moments of him getting badly beaten up in The Shawshank Redemption).

I'm not sure I can say specifically if Bruce Greenwood or Sam Neil would be better, if only because Sam Neil is the one I know a lot better of the two. I know Sam Neil can play likeable sympathetic characters (and likeable sympathetic characters who end up getting possesed by spaceships that tore holes in the universe attacked by cloned dinosaurs discovering they are a fictional character in a book by an insane writer who may or may not be bringing about the end as we know it by allowing himself to be influenced by ancient monstrosities the likes of which are beyond human comprehension becomming a great leader who is a father to his men and does a very good job at it). If you can make a good case for Bruce Greenwood, though I'm not going to stop you.

OOC:Well, my grandparents had their annual Christmas season party tonight, and there was lots of apple juice to drink. I tried a little of that drinking game with apple juice. I am full, feel a little sick, and am not inclined to drink any more apple juice tonight. I have made the supreme sacrifice for you, my friends.On a different note, you once said, PeabodySam, that when extracting Rex's Creative Spark, your original plan was for Dr. Cyborg to pull an Injection Saw out of nowhere and hang a lampshade on it. How would you have done that, what would you have said?

I'm writing my final post that will tie up all my character's story lines, but I've run into a snag. Can you guys give me a list of XERRD's assorted atrocities, ranging from the very large, like starting the Dino Attack, to smaller ones, like Provencal corrupting Zach?

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OoC:

Wow, getting sick playing a drinking game is pretty easy, but getting sick playing a drinking game with apple juice, that's a skill my friend. ;)

As for atrocities, you could certainly illiterate on the dino attack by mentioning the cost of damage, the lives lost, and the people displaced. It's a huge event and a lot of smaller incidents go along with it. I believe Solomon had a lot of regrets too, he had plenty of opportunities to speak out against Dr. Rx but he never did. He assisted in the mutant dinosaur research and helped create Stromlings alongside Dr. Provencal. Some of they emotional torments can be just as devastating as the physical. Some of the greatest wounds created by XERRD are the kind that can not be seen.

Off course I've been doing thinking about the last few acting picks. I'm not a very big fan about giving the role of Montgonal to a big-name actor since he has such a small part but Jack Gyllenhaal is the only person who comes to mind. I like him but at the same time I think it would be better suited for someone more obscure. Maybe we sould give Hayden Christensen a second chance!

No offense to Atton but I have decided that Bruce Greenwood might be a better Rockford. He often plays authority figures with a strong moral code and a sense of humor. His performance in Star Trek, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, and I, Robot were good influences on my choice.

I still really like David Spade as Windows but perhaps Justin Bartha would suit your tastes better. He had a fun nerdy performance in National Treasure and I can picture him in a beard. He was on my short list for Hertz when I was picking him.

I've been thinking about about Viper and I'm thinking he sould be played by some classic action star. His role would be a good place for a big-name actor like Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone, or Jason Statham. The darkitect sould be played by someone who has a really evil sounding voice and can be a big ham, I think Ian McDiarmid would be a good choice.

I'm working a a LDD diorama of Dust's death now in addition to the 13th floor. I have plenty of stuff to work on but I'm still looking foreword to these last few posts.

That is all

OOC:Well, when you eat/drink way more than you should, you feel sick. I think that was a compliment, though, so I'll take it as one. Literally minutes before I read your post, that guy, I had a similar idea. I'll probably change it slightly as I work, but that will be a good basis for that flashback. Although if anyone else wants to dive into specifics for me, I'd appreciate it. Gonna warn you guys, that which will probably be my final IC is quite long, so prepare yourselves.Hey, can someone do a filler/useful post so I can post my final IC standalone? I'm about done.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!