Official Star Wars Topic

J46 Nui

I just watched the new episode too. I was great.I don't want to sound like a sadistic guy but quite frankly war is ######. It is also not fair. Yes there are plenty of heroes but there are many others who die in vain and are punished unfairly. The darker war is, the mare realistic it is and the more pleased i am with it's protral.Quite frankly i would be pleased if a named clone was killed off in a non heroic manner.Sorry, I probably sound like a horrible person. :sigh:

That is all

I just watched the new episode too. I was great.I don't want to sound like a sadistic guy but quite frankly war is ######. It is also not fair. Yes there are plenty of heroes but there are many others who die in vain and are punished unfairly. The darker war is, the mare realistic it is and the more pleased i am with it's protral.Quite frankly i would be pleased if a named clone was killed off in a non heroic manner.Sorry, I probably sound like a horrible person. :sigh:

yeah, practikly all the clones that fight beside fives die in an explosion. heavy, echo, and now hardcase.i was starting to like him D:I thought rex was going to die in season 2, because he never was in episode (the movie) 3, so is "expendable". i like the episode that focus on the clones. they are the ones that do the fighting.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

eh, the 2nd ryloth episode wasnt that good IMObut landing at point rain, even though it had some jedi in it, was probably the best and most realistic episode, if not just for season 2.the kamino attack was a pretty cool mini-series. :

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

even piell is the short jedi dude with the scar on one eye, that dies at the end of the citidel rescue trilogy.ohhh... i just cant wait till the new episode!

Oh man, this episode was beautiful on sooo many levels!Pong Krell- this guy provided to be a total bad @#$. Although I was skeptical of him wielding two double-bladed lightsabers he was able to kill a lot of clones and looked boss doing it. In the end his reasons for betraying the Republic and the Jedi order where not that original (Me Me, the Jedi are week, i want to be on the wining side etc. etc) I would have liked something more along the lines as "The Republic is corrupt and afflicted with Bureaucracy"his prophesy about the new order was chilling. When he asked CC-7567 to pull the trigger he said many of the same lines that Palpatine said to Anakin Skywalker and latter what Palpatine said to Mace WIndu and his gang during the Showdown on Coruscant.I would have liked Krell to stay around longer, he finally said out loud what a lot of people thing about clones (Myself included) and he would have made a great character to put on the separatist side. An insider training under Dooku would have made a great story."Dogma"- in till the end, Dogma was the clone I knew and loved from RotS. That blind loyalty to orders is as a said before "what you expect from well groomed test tube people" He was even willing to kill CT-5555 and CT-5597! In many ways Dogma proved to be the most loyal to the Republic and was willing to die to stop CC-7567 from leading the attack on the general. I had to go to wookieepedia and check if he was the CC-1119 because his actions reminded me so much of the 501st commander during order 66. It made me wonder what Appo was doing during the attack on Krell. He led the attack on the temple and he was seen on Umbara. I would be led to believe that he would be sided with Dogma on this matter. Dogma killed Pong Krell because he was a trader to the republic. Because of this, I believe Dogma would be at the temple, killing who he believed were also traders to the republic.CC-7567- Rex's actions in the episode brought a lot of questions to my mind. Like Dogma he planned to have Krell killed because he was a trader. All clones are led to believe that order 66 means the Jedi are traders the republic. But this episode also showed that Rex has experience with being misled by superiors. Would he trust Palpatine the same way he trusted Pong Krell when they fought the 212th? Only time will tell.This episode felt a lot like RotS. I was the best of the season hands down and I look forward for more episodes like this.

That is all

Dear God, the new episode. Just... wow. Easily the best of the season, probably one of the best of the show. I knew this show could get intense, but that was just crazy.

I have to agree, it was intense! I won't spoil it for the others but isn't it odd you know who got arrested?

that guy, please use spoiler tags for the consideration of those who haven't seen the episode yet.

Dear God, the new episode. Just... wow. Easily the best of the season, probably one of the best of the show. I knew this show could get intense, but that was just crazy.

I have to agree, it was intense! I won't spoil it for the others but isn't it odd you know who got arrested?

Not really. He still threatened to kill his commanding officers and directly disobeyed a command from his superior. I doubt he'll be court marshalled or detained for a long period, but he'll get some sort of punishment.That scene when Rex realizes that it was really the 212th and runs across the battlefield... that was insane. And Waxer. DEAR GOD, Waxer. Not only did it suck to see one of my favorite CT duo die, but die in such a heartbreaking way? If I had any less self-control, I would have shed a tear with him. The march on Krell was extremely intense, as well. You could feel the rage the clones were feeling. Just amazingly well-done overall. This episode will be cited to anyone who has doubts about a "silly animated show".

As much as I love Expanded Universe, I really dislike Clone Wars. I dislike what they did to General Grievous, and I wish they had kept the Tartakovsky style cartoon. I also wish Ashoka had never been introduced. I hate her, and when she dies I will grin.

doesnt she die in the episode 3 (movie) deleted scenes?

As much as I love Expanded Universe, I really dislike Clone Wars. I dislike what they did to General Grievous, and I wish they had kept the Tartakovsky style cartoon. I also wish Ashoka had never been introduced. I hate her, and when she dies I will grin.

So I take it you've never actually watched the show past Season 1, correct?

doesnt she die in the episode 3 (movie) deleted scenes?
No, that's Shaak Ti. Ahsoka was introduced three years after ROTS came out. Besides, it's non-canon anyway since Shaak Ti gets killed by Starkiller in TFU after Episode III.

Eh, she was pretty.... eh... in the animated movie, but her character improved a lot in the show itself, especially in the later seasons.That being said, I still need to start watching the new season.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Lol, as other have said it doesn't sound like you've watched past season 1. I do think that Girevous has been pretty pathetic so far though. Hopefully his big victory will be killing Adi Gallia. Ahsoka's character has vastly improved since the movie. Edited by jala12

evangelyne.jpg

are you sure its not a scam?oh, if only there were a humble bundle for this D:

Edited by Bulik

Like others have said, I think that Carnage of Krell was definitely the best episode in Season 4 so far.The only thing I disliked was how the episode ended. I would've liked for Obi-Wan and the Jedi Council to find out about Krell's treachery, or maybe for Rex to report to Anakin about Krell. (Why was he called back to Coruscant, anyway?)

Finally managed to redeem my code.Apparently the issue I was having was only in Firefox.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

The NDA was also lifted meaning we can talk about anything in the game.

Fascinating... I'm going to be in the next test and I'm not allowed to discuss anything about it.EDIT: I see what you mean now. :P Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

Just finished the new episode. Wow, just,wow. Did anyone find Pong Krell similar to Jorus C'Baoth? Pong Krell reacteda lot like I think C'Baoth would have to the Clone Wars. Also duel wielding double lightsabers was just awesome.

OMG you are so right. C'Baoth and Krell do have a lot in common. Both feel they are superior and therefor what they do is justified.As for the double double-bladed lightsaber my first thoght was that it was just silly. But Pong Krell pulled it off and looked bad @#$ doing it.

That is all

Just finished the Han Solo Trilogy. The beginning of each book kind of put me off with how you were just thrown into things without any bridge between the books (so I guess that only applies to the second and third), but they still got much better as I went on. Definitely would recommend them.But now it's gonna be a while before I read the Corellian Trilogy now that the last book of the Inheritance Cycle has finally come out. :P And ugh... I still need to catch up on Clone Wars so badly... Sounds like it picked up again from the slow beginning of the season, as seems to be tradition now.~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."