Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

Hmm.

GOTY, you say? Halo 4 won it.

Meta: (slices through the rocks with his sword)…I'll be back after I take care of that Deus. Then perhaps we can…catch up, shall we say.

Voltex: …

Deus: Right. (creates a number of dimensional blasts that slash through the wall) I'll be back then. Don't lose too much sleep over my return. (picks up JL and iBrow) Or, in your case, too much power. (leaps through the hole in the wall)

To be continued…

Let us just....blame it on the dimensions.

Why do I feel like so many characters got dumbed down a bit in this chapter? Like Tahu, who usually is quite a bit more sarcastic, or Jaller. Whom we never see.

And Master Chief just reminded me of the latest Bytes, which then reminded me that my life has been stained dirty.

Good Chappy.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Tahu: What could possibly be hitting the wall that hard repeated-

*SMASH!*

Kraid: (breaks through one of the walls) *ROAR!!!*

Tahu: Ofak.

Samus: Take this! (charges up a Super Missile and sends it flying at Kraid's face)

*bonk*

Super Missile: (goes flying off in another direction)

Samus: …

Tahu: …

Samus: …well…I'm out of ideas.

I found that bit from chapter 163 extremely hilarious. Of all the people, it would be Kraid... Plot progression was also handled very nicely in that chapter. T'was very enjoyable.

I also enjoyed chapter five of Project Centre. It continues to be quite the interesting read.

Was this the set in question? Certain retailers spike their prices of Lego sets, and because LOTR is a licensed property, there is a markup on sets from the theme, as is the case with all licensed themes. What place were you shopping at?

GOTY pick for Halo sounds good to me; I can get behind that. I've heard good things about The Walking Dead and want to play it at some point, but having played Journey I think it's one of the most overrated things out right now. Sure, it has a good presentation value and graphical style, and sure, it can give you an emotional response because of the very scarce story. But, to use an example, a good book could give you that same response AND have a better developed story to boot. In a game like that with minimal interesting gameplay, the story is really what it hinges upon and it wasn't clear or developed enough IMO.

Back on topic, 164 was great as well. I loved the sequences with the 08 Toa and, most especially, Kraid, Nocturn, and Gadunka.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

So this chappy took a while. Sorries n' such.

Why do I feel like so many characters got dumbed down a bit in this chapter? Like Tahu, who usually is quite a bit more sarcastic, or Jaller. Whom we never see.

Maybe I actually just really smartened them for all those other chapters, and made them act realistically here.

Could be a gigantic conspiracy on my part.

GOTY pick for Halo sounds good to me; I can get behind that. I've heard good things about The Walking Dead and want to play it at some point, but having played Journey I think it's one of the most overrated things out right now. Sure, it has a good presentation value and graphical style, and sure, it can give you an emotional response because of the very scarce story. But, to use an example, a good book could give you that same response AND have a better developed story to boot. In a game like that with minimal interesting gameplay, the story is really what it hinges upon and it wasn't clear or developed enough IMO.

Meh, I still want to play it regardless. I've heard its either one of those games which will really have a huge impact on you, or it'll go over your head. I'd love for it to be the former, but out of the ones I've played, Halo 4 was it for me.

To be honest, these past 13 months or so of gaming have kind of been disappointing for me. Tons of games that were hyped up like crazy turned out to be disappointments. Skyward Sword, Mass Effect 3 and the infamous ending, Assassin's Creed 3, Resident Evil 6 and Operation Raccoon City and Uncharted 3 among others. The only real sequel that I thought was easily better than any of its predecessors this year was Halo 4, and so, I went with that.

Anyways, got around to playing New Super Mario Bros. U. It's a fun game, but I'm kind of disappointed that most of the problems from the first game(multiplayer being a hassle, waggling the Wii remote being used for so many parts of the game) aren't fixed, and the music is pretty generic for a Mario game, with the same 10 or so tracks in the game being remixed from other Mario games. The graphics aren't particularly amazing, either. They look slightly better, but for the first outing from a first party Nintendo series on an HD console, I was hoping for something a bit more impressive. I would say the Metroid Blast attraction in Nintendoland looks better than what was put out here.

It's still fun, and the levels are much more cleverly designed than they were before, but it kind of runs into Call of Duty syndrome(as the internet knows it) in terms of having virtually identical gameplay, with new maps(levels), and a few new guns(power ups). It's probably worth full price for anyone who loves Mario games(which I definitely did not pay), for anyone else, it's probably just worth waiting to pick up when it gets cheaper or looking on eBay(which I did).

Chapter 165: Toppling a Tower

At the house…

*WHAM!*

Hakann: …

Macku: …uh…Kongu?

Kongu Mahri: Yes?

Macku: …will that door hold?

*WHAM!*

Kongu Mahri: …I hope so, Macku. We're going to be in for some trouble otherwise.

Hakann: Ha! Don't worry about the door.

Macku: …why not?

Hakann: I designed it myself.

Macku: …you designed it?

Hakann: Yep. It's so strong, nothing that army has could possibly break it-

*WWWHHAAAMMM!!!*

Door: (goes flying off of its hingers and takes out Kongu)

Kraid: RAAAWWWRRR!!!

Hakann: …

Macku: …I thought you said their army couldn't possibly have someone who could break it.

Hakann: I didn't account for them having an industrial grade strength dinosaur on their side.

Speeda Demon: …aha! There he is! (points to Black Phantom, who is trapped inside a baby pin) They've got him imprisoned!

Hakann: (points his lava launcher at Speeda Demon) We must hold the line!

Speeda Demon: …ha. Foolishness. Go, plashes, I choose you! (points his finger at Hakann, and a group of Pokemon plushies begin waddling towards Hakann)

Hakann: …oh frick…

Macku: I'm guessing you also didn't account for this?

Hakann: That would be a yes.

Squirtle: (grabs Hakann)

Hakann: Oh dear. Not another turtle.

Squirtle: …buh.

Hakann: …it even talks like him.

Squirtle: … (eats Hakann)

Hakann: …this has got to be a terrible joke.

Speeda Demon: Ha ha! My army of plush Nintendo characters can never be defeated by anyone who is not plush themselves! Resist all you like…(picks Macku up and holds her in the air)

Macku: Ah! Let me go!

Speeda Demon: (slams her into the ground and stomps on her) …but the end has come.

*WHAM!*

Squirtle: …

Speeda Demon: …go forth, my Plushiemons! Distribute yourselves through the house and conquer!

Plushiemons: (head out of the room and scatter)

Speeda Demon: …now…(extends a blade on his arm)…to free my friend! (heads over towards the baby pin)

Boomerang: (comes out of nowhere and pins Speeda Demon's arm to the ground)

Speeda Demon: …what the-

*PAWNCH!*

Speeda Demon: (goes flying into a wall)

*WHAM!*

Kraid: …rawr?

Hydraxon: …no one touches my baby pin.

Kraid: RAWR!! (charges towards Hydraxon, dragging his tubberware containing Gadunka behind him)

Gadunka: *Bump!* Gadunka *Bump!* Gadunka *Bump! Gadunka.

Hydraxon: (fires a cordak blaster at the fan mounted towards the ceiling)

*BAM!*

Ceiling Fan: (Falls off and lands on Kraid)

*BONK!*

Kraid: …rawr…ow… :dazed:

Speeda Demon: …(pushes himself out of the wall) You've got a death wish, stranger.

Hydraxon: I can't be too much stranger than you, Captain Antenna Face.

Speeda Demon: …what? No, I said you were-

Hydraxon: No one messes with Hydraxon's prisoners. No one.

Speeda Demon: It's a good thing I'm a nobody then. Cause I'm messing with them.

Hydraxon: …

Speeda Demon: (snaps his fingers and his motorcycle appears) And soon, you'll be eating my dust. Or, rather, plastic. (revs his engine) Or plasticy dust.

Hydraxon: (aims his blaster at Speeda Demon) Bring it on.

Meanwhile, on XR-458, falling from the structure…

Taesh: (winds up and sends a whirlwind towards MT)

MT: (sends a burst of light through the wind)

Light: (burns Taesh)

Wind: (hits MT and knocks him into part of the scaffolding)

*WHAM!*

MT: (bounces off and continues falling) Ow!

Taesh: This game is over, MT!

MT: Not quite!

Taesh: Give me back that orb! You will have no use for it when your body is a pile of broken pieces on the ground!

MT: You won't have any use for it down there either!

Taesh: I can glide, you fool! My element gives me the ability to!

MT: Who says I'm going to give you the chance to glide? (lunges towards Taesh and grabs him)

Taesh: Augh! Get off! (begins wrestling with MT)

MT: You were the one who decided we should go skydiving! You're sticking with me until the very end!

Taesh: Get…off…me!

*WHOOMP!*

Energy Barrier: (disappears)

MT: …

Energy: (fizzles throughout the atmosphere and begins flying into various sources)

MT's Mask: (lights up) Power to wings has been restored.

MT: Oh. Christmas came early for me. (activates his wings and kicks Taesh away)

Taesh: Oof!

MT: I'll leave you to your "gliding." (takes off and heads off into the air)

At the top of the scaffolding…

Levacius: …not so tough are you know, huh Makuta?

Tarda: …

Brenmac: …I don't think she can talk. People incased in that thick a layer of ice and rock generally can't.

Levacius: …right, well…we'll just have to figure out a way to get her down from here. Hopefully we can ask her some questions at the bottom.

Kpik: I've got an idea.

Levacius: What?

Kpik: (kicks the frozen Tarda off of the edge)

Levacius: …

Brenmac: …

PB: …

Kpik: …what? She'll get down now.

PB: …

Levacius: …well…those questions weren't all that important anyway.

PB: …right then. Where to next?

Voice: The next stop for you…is the end of the line.

PB: (turns around and notices Deus standing on top of a spaceship) …oh, look. Another clown.

Deus: (chuckles)

Brenmac: And who are you? And…hang on…how did you manage to get past the energy barrier with that ship?

Deus: Look around you, you fool! Do you notice any energy barrier?

Brenmac: …oh.

Hovoki: That's a neat trick.

Brenmac: If you're here to give us a ride off the planet then, we're very grateful, but there's one of our members that aren't-

Deus: Oh, I am most definitely here to give you a ride, Toa. Starting…now! (hurls a bolt of lightning down from his ship)

Lightning: (slams into Brenmac and sends him flying off of the structure into the distance)

Levacius: Hey! (returns fire and blasts Deus)

Deus: (absorbs the lightning harmlessly) Shooting lightning at a Toa of lightning…you really aren't that bright, are you?

PB: There's ten of us and one of you. You really don't think you can win this, do you?

Deus: Sure I do. Especially when you stand on such unstable ground. (hurls a lightning bolt at the scaffolding below.

*WHAM!*

Scaffolding: (gets unsettled and begins to collapse)

PB: …uh oh…

Levacius: (activates his wings and begins to hover in the air) …you're going to need something better than that to best us.

Deus: Oh? Well then, let me try something like…this. (sends a gigantic bolt of electricity towards Levacius)

Levacius: (deflects it with his spear)

Lightning Bolt: (bounces off and hits a falling piece of metal, sending a giant explosion out that shocks everyone)

Levacius: …it…oogh…ow…(blacks out and begins to fall)

Deus: …ah…yes. Instantaneous Nova Blasts. A rather lovely part about being a god, wouldn't you agree? Or, wouldn't you, if you were awake? Heh heh…(notices Vajra falling with one last look)

Vajra: Help! Help! Deus, help!

Deus: …hmph. Useless Matoran.

Back at the House…

Army of Skrall: (runs into the yard, holding a large turkey over their heads)

Tuma: Excellent work, men! We have successfully pilfered the largest post Thanksgiving sale in the history of…(surveys the yard and notices the army pouring into the house)

Skrall Army: …

Tuma: …what the…

Skrall #23: …it's…an invasion.

Tuma: …well…men, it appears as if our great thievery will have to be put into use sometime later! Or for those of you who will die in the upcoming battle…you can go ahead and snitch now.

Skrall #45: (grabs a piece of turkey)

Tuma: …hmm. (pulls out a sticky note) Skrall #45…displays no sense of confidence…(puts up the note) Right. We'll have to take care of whoever these guys are, so, yeah! Who's with me!

(few mumbled groans)

Tuma: …the only way to the oven in which to cook the turkey in is through the house.

(unanimous cheers)

Tuma: Right! Then let's kick some Hero Factory Heroic Butt! (charges towards the hole in the house, trampling tiny HF sets along the way)

Next chapter…

STUFF!

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Stuff?

You could have made something more inventive.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

@RG: Eh, it'll still be funny regardless.

iBrow TRANSITION:

*_*_*_*

OOH I GOT A WII U TOO IT'S AWESOME AND ALL

I find Nintendo Land to be pretty fun, I especially like DK's game, Pikmin Adventure, and the LoZ Battle Quest. I tried Metroid Blast, and that was good too.

NSMBU is okay, I guess. It's way easier than NSMBWii (I hated that game) but the music gets awfully repetitive. The challenges do challenge me, though, which is good.

*_*_*_*

Anyway, the last few chappys were pretty funny, and a nice spin from the regular comedy. Which is good.

I don't want Pridak to die...............hey, maybe Evo can revive him again.

Oh, and EVERYBODY HATES DEUS. Even me. But wait, what happened to me?

*_*_*_*

And, just saying, it would be good if you updated the comedy wiki :P.

*_*_*_*

~LTT~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

I find Nintendo Land to be pretty fun, I especially like DK's game, Pikmin Adventure, and the LoZ Battle Quest. I tried Metroid Blast, and that was good too.

Augh I hated DK Crash Course. Pikmin was ok. I wasn't as big a fan of Zelda. It seemed pretty lazy compared to all the work that went into Metroid Blast. I've always thought that a Zelda competitive multiplayer might be an interesting concept in some fashion similar to Assassin's Creed, and Nintendoland would have been the perfect place to give something like that a shot, but they instead went with an on rails sword/shooting thing in a place that looked like everything was made out of fabric.

I guess Zelda's Epic Yarn might not be that far away after all.

Anyways, send me a friend request on the Wii U. My NNID is ChocolateMetroid.

I don't want Pridak to die...............hey, maybe Evo can revive him again.

He's not dead...yet.

Oh, and EVERYBODY HATES DEUS. Even me. But wait, what happened to me?

Check the end of the next to most recent chapter. It was the very last post on the previous page, so you might have missed it.

If not, and you were wondering why you weren't in this chapter...well...that's a bit more complex of an answer. It's something called intentional spacing. Basically, it revolves around deliberatly leaving a particular person, group of people, or scene in order to give the sense that a decent amount of time has passed between when they last appear and their next appearance.

For example, if I were to have a group of characters set out for, say, Mexico again, and they were there next chapter, it would feel a little bit weird, as the entire journey to Mexico took less than the time in-between chapters. But if I had the same group set out for Mexico, and then not appear for five or so chapters, it makes it feel much more plausible that the group made it there in the time between chappies, even if there's no specific mention of a large amount of time lapsing between chapters or events in chapters that would make a large lapse of time seem impossible.

And, just saying, it would be good if you updated the comedy wiki

I'm waiting for the end of A2 to do that. I'll knock all of this out in one final blow.

Or something to that effect.

Stuff?

You could have made something more inventive.

But but but

Stuff is all I have.

(It was kind of a joke. Generally when I give some sort of "next time on A2" trailer, it goes into specific scenes, so something as generic as "stuff" seemed funny to me).

(I'm weird that way).

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Chapter 166: STUFF!

Taesh: …(watches MT flying away)…perhaps it would be better not to mention this to Deus.

*Rrruuummmbbbblllleeee*

Taesh: …(looks up and notices the giant scaffolding collapsing)…what the…?

Giant Piece of Metal: (nearly takes out Taesh as it's falling)

Taesh: …(calls upon a gust of wind and glides away) …Deus will not be happy about this.

Meanwhile, at the house…

Hydraxon: (flings a boomerang at Speeda Demon)

Speeda Demon: (ducks underneath and revs his motorcycle)

Hydraxon: (aims his Cordak Blaster and fires)

Speeda Demon: (spins out of the way and slams his foot on the gas, heading straight for Hydraxon)

Hydraxon: (steps out of the way and slashes Speeda Demon's tires)

Speeda Demon: (slides out of control and crashes into a wall) *WHAM!*

Speeda Demon: …right, well, so much for that.

Speeda Demon: …k then, that's enough messing around. *whistles*

Kraid: …rawr?

Speeda Demon: Hey! Buddy! Time to wake up!

Kraid: …rawwwrrr…(stands up to his full height of around four feet)

Hydraxon: …oh. Right. Forgot about him.

Kraid: RAAAWWWWRRRRRR!!!!!

Speeda Demon: Eat him! (points to Hydraxon)

Hydraxon: Ofak. (covers his head)

Kraid: (leans down to eat Hydraxon)

*GULP!*

Hydraxon: …uh…(uncovers his head and looks around him)…where'd that dinosaur go?

Speeda Demon: …wha…the…HOW DID YOU EAT HIM?!?

Omega Turtle: …buh.

Hydraxon: Oh thank holy biscuit.

Speeda Demon: You're like one foot tall! How did you manage to eat Kraid?! He's like freaking-

Hydraxon: (grabs Speeda Demon by the wrist and handcuffs him)

Speeda Demon: …sad face.

Hydraxon: (tosses Speeda Demon into the baby pin) That's enough from you, Ghost Rider.

Omega Turtle: Let's buh get going. There's still plenty of buh Hero Factory sets to deal with.

Meanwhile, in the living room…

Pat: …any last words that might particularly interest me? A joke, perhaps?

Thok: I have nothing to say to you.

Zaktan: Except you smell kind of funny.

*KICK!*

Zaktan: Ow!

Pat: …all jokes are to be made about someone besides me.

Reidak: Your mother is fat?

*KICK!*

Pat: Someone not related to me.

Thok: Well I've got nothing.

Avak: How about his face? Can we make fun of that?

Pat: (points a gun at Avak)

Avak: …I…erm…guess not.

Pat: Your time is up. Say goodnight.

Vezok: Good night.

Pat: …not literally.

Vezok: Oh. Sweet dreams?

Pat: …kill them. Now. (gestures to a group of guards)

HF Guards: (point lava sphere launchers at the Piraka)

Zaktan: …man…just like Hakann to skip out on an epic execution like this.

HF Guards: On three…two…

Voice: Fire!

HF Guards: …huh?

Thornaxes: (come flying through the opening in the wall and blow up the guards)

*BOOM!*

Pat: What the-

Tuma: Ha ha! Die, fools! (charges through the hole and slashes a HF set in the face)

HF Set: Waugh!

Skrall: (swarm through the hole in the living room and into the house, running wild over the HF Sets)

Tuma: Ha ha ha! No one defeats the Skrall! No one! (notices Pat)

Pat: …

Tuma: There! Seize him!

Skrall #42 and #97: (grab Pat and drag him over to Tuma)

Tuma: …what do you have to say for yourself?

Tuma: You must have something to say! Why are you trying to take over the house?!

Pat: (snaps his fingers)

Witch Doctor: (pops up behind Pat)

Tuma: …Witch Doctor?

Witch Doctor: Oh, hey Tuma. What's up, Lord Pat?

Tuma: Lord Pat?

Skrall #65: He's a traitor! Kill him!

Pat: You're up.

Witch Doctor: …up? Up where?

Pat: The spell.

Witch Doctor: Oh, the spell, the spell, the spell. That's right. *Ahem* (begins dancing crazily while whistling)

Tuma: …

Tuma: …what's he doing?

Pat: You'll find out. Very soon.

Tuma: …right, well, I'd love to wait to find out, but we've got to get a move on. (turns around towards his army) Skrall, prepare to move out!

Skrall Army: …blur…burgh burgh burgh…

Skrall Army: …rargh…Lord Pat…

Tuma: (whirls around) What did you do?!?

Witch Doctor: Me? Oh, no biggy. Just put a spell on them so they obey this guy here.

Tuma: What?!? Why?!?

Witch Doctor: They pay me to do that sort of stuff. It's how they got all those HF Sets to work for them in the first place.

Pat: (wrenches himself out of Tuma's grip) We offered your friend quite a handsome sum paid fully in 100 grand chocolate bars…which he believes are fully equatable to one hundred dollars apiece.

Tuma: …you…you betrayed us!

Witch Doctor: He offered me ten hundred grand. I couldn't refuse. I even have enough money to open up my own doctor's shop now! (holds up a group of candy bars)

Pat: And now…your entire army…obeys me.

Pat: …take him out, and kill him.

Skrall Army: (grabs Tuma and drags him off)

Tuma: You'll pay for this, Captain Plaaannneeettttt….

Back on XR-458…

Levacius: …ow…argh. (shoves a rock off of himself)

Geyser of Xenon: (goes off in the distance)

Levacius: …that hurt. Where in the world is everyone…?

Voice: …over…here…

Levacius: …hmm?

Vajra: …help…me…

Levacius: …Oh. (walks over to the Matoran, who is buried in rubble) How in the world did you manage to survive? (shoves a rock off of her)

Vajra: …our descents were slowed by some rather well placed bursts of wind.

Levacius: …wind, huh? Wonder who's responsible for that.

Voice: That would be me.

Vajra: (turns around) Taesh!

Taesh: (glides to the ground and lands)

Taesh: …I assume I have you to thank for that rather nasty shock earlier.

Levacius: You might.

Taesh: …

Levacius: …why did you save my life?

Taesh: …I…wanted to ask some questions.

Levacius: …some questions?

Taesh: Yes, but first…

Levacius: …what is it?

Taesh: The rest of your team. They…didn't survive the fall.

Levacius: …what?

Taesh: The nine other Toa that fell didn't survive. That's what I'm telling you.

Levacius: …they're…dead?

Taesh: I'm sorry.

Taesh: …perhaps it was some foolish emotion on my part, but I couldn't simply leave the entirety of his team to fall to their deaths. I…still care, somewhat, at least.

Vajra: …

Levacius: …ah. Then…where is that Toa?

Taesh: …Toa? What Toa?

Voice: That would be me.

Levacius: (whirls around and finds himself looking straight at Deus, hovering on his spaceship) You…

Taesh: Deus?

Deus: You are rescuing my enemies now, Taesh? I'm rather disappointed.

Taesh: …what?

Vajra: Him! He was the one who toppled the tower!

Taesh: …you? Why?

Deus: Because we have more important things to take care of at the moment, Toa. That is why.

Deus: Xenon is now spreading throughout the planet, as you can now easily tell by the geysers shooting up through the surface.

Deus: We are left with very little time before Xenon spreads to every single inhabitant of this planet, and they escape the planet. We must set things right by ensuring that no one can escape this planet.

Levacius: And how exactly do you propose we do that? Build giant hazmat barriers around the villages?

Deus: We must destroy every inhabitant of this planet.

Levacius: …ooorrrrr that works too.

Taesh: …are you insane?

Deus: …do I appear to be joking?

Deus: This plague has been an annoyance to the galaxy for far too long. Even with the Dark Lord's death, Xenon is still prevalent in the modern day.

Levacius: So why don't you let the team that took care of the Dark Lord deal with the situation here, and you can go knock over random people's towers somewhere else?

Deus: This is not a situation you can handle, little Toa. Whereas before you had to focus on defeating a singular being, you now face the task of ensuring that not a single resident of this planet who becomes infected by Xenon has the chance to escape and start this plague again. You are certainly invited to help join the cause, but you will need my help.

Taesh: …the…cause…?

Levacius: So you want us to help you commit mass genocide? I think I'll pass.

Deus: As you wish. (turns to Taesh) And what about you?

Taesh: …I…(looks at Vajra)…what about her?

Deus: She has had the potential to be infected with Xenon. Exceptions cannot be made.

Taesh: …I cannot bring myself to harm her.

Deus: (Frowns) Very well then. (gestures to his ship, and it begins to move away)

Taesh: …where are you going?

Deus: If you are not with me, then you stand as my enemy.

Giant Robotic Figure: (detaches from Deus's ship and lands on the ground)

Deus: Meet Voltex. He will be more than happy to accommodate you out of this life. (heads inside his ship, and it takes off)

Taesh: …wait…Deus, what are-

Voltex: (lights up)

Voltex: …destroy. Destroy. Destroy. (launches a burst of energy at the two Toa and Matoran) Exterminate.

To be continued…

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Nice chappy, although I'm starting to get bored with the lack of story progression. Oh wells. Lev VS Giant Robot Voltex, here we go!

It has taken me a bit longer than I had originally anticipated to wrap things up. Part of that is my bad timing, and then part's trying to fit in the storyline with the house and XR-458 in one season, which is probably bad timing as well, but neither of the two could really have happened anywhere besides the end of A2, so I digress.

Anyways, I'll try and speed things up soon. The ending to the entire comedy should probably be coming within ten chappies or so.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Project Centre

Chapter 6

iBrow: Hey, Voltex?

Voltex: Yeah?

iBrow: You ever wonder what you’d be like if you were turned into an emotionless slave to some murdering maniac?

Voltex: That’s rather specific.

iBrow: I suppose so.

JL: You called for me?

iBrow: Yeah. You’re up for implantation, buddy.

JL: There aren’t any AI.

iBrow: Kertaz just became available, and he’s rather valuable, if you get what I’m saying.

JL: Que?

iBrow: Dead. Good riddance, too. He didn’t even go out with a one-liner.

JL: Lame.

Voltex: Totally lame.

iBrow: Alright JL, turn around.

JL: Alright. Wait a minute, what are you AUGH, YOU SON OF A…

iBrow: There, that wasn’t so bad, was it?

JL: Yes it was!

Voltex: Oh, don’t be such a baby.

JL: …whatever. Alright, so what’s the plan?

iBrow: We trash this place. But first…

JL: The plans Que and I came up with kind of relied on three of us being available. On account of Que now being dead, I think that makes only two of us ready.

iBrow: That brings me to my next point.

Nikstrom: You want me to what?

Stromboli: I believe they want us to join them on a rather suicidal mission for The Center.

Nikstrom: Which happens to include blowing this entire program up.

iBrow: Yes.

Nikstrom: Where’re Que and JL?

Voltex: Que is dead, and JL had to begin attending to other matters.

Nikstrom: Such as?

iBrow: It doesn’t matter; he knows the plan. We just need you with us… and then… we need to give JL his signal.

Nikstrom: What’s the signal?

iBrow: A wise man once told me not to ask questions you don’t want to know the answer to.

Nikstrom: I can already tell that I’ll love this.

iBrow: Voltex?

Voltex: Yes iBrow?

iBrow: Activate the bomb.

Voltex: It would be my pleasure.

Nikstrom: Bomb? What bomb?

iBrow: The one right underneath our feet.

Nikstrom: What?! There are other agents around here!

iBrow: Doesn’t matter. We’re beyond them.

Voltex: Ten seconds and counting.

iBrow: If you’re with us, I suggest we start running.

Nikstrom: Where to?

iBrow: Follow me.

iBrow pulled Nikstrom after him, and the two exited the implantation room. iBrow hurried through the hall, not stopping as Tavyn said hello, and shoving both Electra and Zorog out of the way.

Electra: Watch it, rookie!

iBrow: Incoming, Electra. Do yourself a favor and get out of the blast radius.

Silva: Blast radius? Uh oh.

Electra: Uh oh indeed.

iBrow: Nikstrom, run! Now!

The two Matoran began to run, bolting down the hallway. iBrow skidded to a halt as the bomb went off and everything went to the nether and back, sending every single agent in the hallway flying as half of the Freelancer Branch Headquarters was destroyed and the sky became visible.

Nikstrom: Oh man… that one hurt…

iBrow: Time to destroy this thing.

Electra: Destroy it?!

iBrow: Uh oh.

Electra: You’re going to pay for this one.

iBrow: Silva?

Silva: Not happening bro.

Electra: Silva, let the Directors know what’s happened and who’s responsible. Tell them to get everyone in the defense chambers immediately.

Silva: But of course.

JL: Alright Kertaz, that was the signal.

Kertaz: Warning… two agents up ahead.

JL: Oh, I’m sure it won’t be a… a… oh man.

Meta: Why, hello there.

Zorog: *hurk* JL?

JL: …this is bad.

Kertaz: Exceptionally.

Meta: I think I just might add another AI to my collection right now.

Zorog: JL! Run!

Meta ripped the older agent’s head off and then lunged forward, grabbing JL by the throat and hurling him into the wall.

JL: Urg…

Kertaz: Meta’s battle score is 10 out of 10, plus additional possibly infinite points with additional AI units. Your score is only 4 out of 10.

JL: Make that 8.

Kertaz: You are still not equipped to deal with Meta at his full strength.

JL: Then I’ll bring out the big guns.

As Meta strode towards him, JL crawled into the nearest room – a conveniently placed massive weapons storage closet.

JL: This is more like it!

Kertaz: Make your selection quickly.

JL: I wonder what this thing does.

Meta: Come here, little Toa…

JL turned and pressed the trigger, instantaneously launching somewhere in the neighborhood of eighteen rockets right at Meta.

Meta: Could be worse.

The Toa dove out into the hallway and to the side, allowing the rockets to blow up the entire wall. JL dropped the launcher and grabbed two others, stepping out into the hallway just as Meta finished implanting himself with Allirog.

Meta: Welcome back.

JL: I was never gone.

JL took aim and fired, sending a stream of bullets towards Meta. The other Toa ran forward and dodged, punching JL down and grabbing one of the guns, slapping the other to the side.

Meta: Game over.

JL: Oh snap.

BOOM.

Meta: Wait a minute…

JL: That’s my cue to leave.

JL kicked Meta away and then bolted down the hallway and around the corner towards the control room of the compound – and within seconds, Meta was right behind.

iBrow: If what Electra said was right, then we’re gonna have to face the other agents one at a time.

Nikstrom: And do what with them?

iBrow: Kill them.

Nikstrom: What about Tavyn?

iBrow: He can live. I’m sure he’ll join us.

The two Matoran stopped in front of the entrance to the first chamber.

iBrow: Ready? Go.

Nikstrom: WHOAWHOAWHOA Tavyn, hold your fire!

Tavyn: I’m sorry, but that isn’t going to happen.

Nikstrom: Join us!

Stromboli: Exceptional work. You should be a lawyer.

Voltex: You guys are just sad.

Tavyn: Gareth, what do you think?

Gareth: Considering that both Voltex and Stromboli have been mass-defecting from the restraints placed upon them by AI protocol, and by the fact that iBrow just blew up a major part of this facility without thinking of the possible harm to his fellow agents… I would deduce that joining them is an unwise decision.

Tavyn: You know, that’s exactly what I was thinking.

iBrow: You have got to be kidding me.

Tavyn: Which is why with the press of this button *presses button*, you both now have approximately seventy-three guns pointed at you, ready to kill.

iBrow: Ofak.

To Be Continued.

Next time on Project Centre:

-iBrow and Nikstrom fight through their first obstacle

-JL races Meta to the control room

-The Directors (The Face, The Eye, The Arm, The Head) make plans;

-And one character in particular takes a far darker turn!

Two chappies near eachother! Soon three.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

D: ono a darker turn for a character.

This should be interesting.

I think I'll have A2 wrapped up in about five or so chapters, possibly a few more if needed. This one was a bit long, because it took a while to tie in all of the XR-458 subplots, and it doesn't really contain much humor, so...owell.

Chapter 167: The Final Plan

Below the shattered rubble of a giant scaffolding...

MT: (lands on the ground by Taesh, who happens to be holding the body of a Matoran in his hands)…

Meta: …(sheathes his sword, and a gigantic robot falls to pieces)

MT: …what…is this?

Meta: We were…too late, it appears.

JL: (sifts through a pile of rubble, looking for any sign of a living Toa) …they're all gone.

iBrow: (places Levacius's dead body on the ground) …

MT: …(pulls out his sword and points at Taesh) What did you do?!

Meta: It had nothing to do with him.

MT: …what?

Meta: …I suppose you need to be filled in on what happened here.

FLASHBACK...

45 minutes ago, somewhere far away from the scaffolding…

MT: (lands on the ground, carrying the Xenon orb)

Meta: …

Meta: …can I help you?

MT: I'm not entirely sure how to put this, but…I'd like to ask for my friends back.

Meta: Ah, these two. In that case, you would be part of the Zehvor team as well, wouldn't you?

MT: …yes…

Meta: These two were attacked by a madman named Deus, according to what little rambling I could gather from them while we escaped. He's managed to corrupt the main computer that governs the Guardians that cover this area.

Meta: (places JL and iBrow on the ground) …I'm not entirely sure what he plans to do with them, but I imagine it can't be good.

Meta: …you ok?

MT: Hmm? Oh, nothing. It's…nothing at all. I just happen to be the acquaintance of that madman.

Meta: …ah.

JL: …oogh…ow.

Meta: Oh, you're awake. Good.

JL: …where…what...

Meta: It's a long story.

iBrow: …

*Rrrruuummmmbbblllleeee*

MT: …what was that?

Meta: …it looks like some sort of scaffolding in the distance is collapsing.

MT: …oh no…I hope they got off in time…

iBrow: (gets up) …that Deus guy…he's going to try to destroy the cities on this planet with his Guardians.

MT: …what?

JL: He's going to take those stupid robotic bugs and try to overrun the Matoran living here.

Meta: …well…great. At least we know what he plans to do now.

Meta: You can fly. Quickly, go to the nearest village and warn them. I'm sure they can figure out how to warn the others from there.

JL: We'll go check out that scaffolding.

MT: …very well. Make sure you take care when examining the place…the rest of the Zehvor were on that thing.

iBrow: …were…ON it?

MT: We were recovering something. (pulls out a purple orb)

iBrow: …right.

MT: (takes off into the air)

JL: …let's hurry.

Several minutes later, at the site of the fallen sculpture…

Voltex: (fires a bolts of ice at Taesh and Lev)

Taesh: (ducks out of the way) Watch out!

Levacius: No problem. (dives out of the way as well and returns fire with a lightning bolt)

Taesh: This isn't good. (hurls a whirlwind at Voltex) Nothing's hurting it!

Levacius: We'll find something. Eventually. (continues to fling more lightning bolts)

Voltex: (surveys the field, and notices Vajra, hiding in a corner) …

Taesh: …what's it doing?

Voltex: …(opens up with a plasma beam, and nails the rock Vajra is hiding behind) *WHAM!*

Taesh: NO! (takes off towards Vajra)

Levacius: Wait! (sprints towards Taesh) You're not going to make it in time!

Plasma Beam: (melts through the rock and hits Vajra, wounding her badly)

Taesh: (dives through the beam and knocks Vajra away, getting knocked out in the process)

Levacius: Oh frick…

Voltex: (turns towards Taesh and prepares to fire a finishing beam)

Levacius: …(looks at his spear)…let's hope this works.

Voltex: (fires)

Levacius: (leaps in the way, creating a lightning shield around his spear)

Levacius: …come on…run out of ammo…run out of ammo…anytime now…please…

Plasma Burt: (bursts through the shield right as it runs out of energy, incinerating Levacius)

*FWOOMP!*

Voltex: …casuality detected. All that remains is for-

Gravity: (shifts, and Voltex begins to float)

Voltex: …er…error…error…does not-

Dimensional Slash: (rips through Voltex's armor, slashing it to pieces)

Dark Lightning: (flies from behind and destroys the inner workings of the robot)

Voltex: (collapses into pieces)

JL: …

iBrow: …it appears…we weren't quick enough.

Meta: Or just in time for those two over there. (dashes over to where Taesh and Vajra are laying on the ground)

JL: (takes off running for the pile of rubble left by the collapsed scaffold and starts looking for survivors)

Taesh: …oogh…ow…

Meta: …it looks like the Matoran's wounds were much worse.

iBrow: …and the Toa?

Meta: …he'll survive, if nothing else.

Meta: …(notices MT flying in from the distance)…this isn't good. That computer is probably just going to get another body and attempt to get payback. We've got to move, and quickly.

END OF FLASHBACK…

MT: …so…that's it.

Taesh: I don't think anyone could have survived a fall from as high as they did. I tried to save as many as I could, but I only managed to stop one from hitting the ground at full speed…and he ended up losing his life, too.

JL: …well…what now?

Meta: Deus is likely not going to wait for long before he makes his next move. He'll likely head out for a nearby village.

MT: …we're not going to be any match for a full on assault.

iBrow: No, we won't. But if we time things right, we could manage to disrupt all of their plans at once.

MT: …what do you mean?

iBrow: Voltex, as a computer, can occupy and control other pieces of equipment, but is still grounded in one specific location at a time. If we time breaking in to the Guardian Hive at the right moment, when all the Guardians are leaving to attack a village, we could confront Voltex and take him down.

Meta: And without the computer…

JL: There will be nothing for Deus to control the Guardians with. That should be our primary goal.

Meta: I don't think it's going to be as easy as that.

MT: What do you mean?

Meta: Once Voltex realizes what we're doing, it'll call for backup. Deus will quickly come to the aid of his central intelligence. If we don't have something there distracting him…he'll come back and make this battle much harder than it needs to be.

MT: …very well. I'll take care of him.

JL: …you'll what?

MT: I'll distract him. I have more than a little bit of history with him, and I'm sure you do, too. (turns to Taesh)

Taesh: …I…cannot.

MT: …you cannot what?

Taesh: Help you.

MT: …what? Why?

Taesh: …this Matoran here…when I was fleeing from the Guardians, she was the one who let me into a village to escape them. None of the villagers there trusted me, but she did…and I can't simply let her die here.

MT: She will die in vain if we can't stop this madness.

Taesh: …you go on ahead, then. I will try to get her to a doctor, and hopefully she will live. I will join you as soon as I can.

MT: …very well then. Do what you must. (activates his wings, and takes off for Deus' ship)

Taesh: (takes off for a nearby village, carrying Vajra's unconscious body)

iBrow: …so…I guess we better get started.

Meta: Right then. Let's go.

Meanwhile, a few hundred feet away…

Black Armored Hand: (breaks through a pile of rubble and begins pulling its owner out towards freedom)

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Plasma Burt: (bursts through the shield right as it runs out of energy, incinerating Levacius)

---

Burt needs to stop killing people. Too bad all the Zehvor weren't dead. Now what Evil Tahu and the Core is shut down, I wonder where they'll be now.

Good chappy...although it was one big flashback.

And nice too, ibrow, for ur chapter. Interesting, too. Everybody's dying.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

whoa long chappy

Wow, that's a lot dead. I kind of hope they can be revived, but something tells me that the Core revives people, and if that's down...

...poor Lev.

Meanwhile, a few hundred feet away…

Black Armored Hand: (breaks through a pile of rubble and begins pulling its owner out towards freedom)

A few hundred feet away and we don't notice a thing. Does this black armored hand have anything to do with The Face and Co. in Project Centre?

And don't worry about it not being comedic--it was still great. But I guess this is where you draw the line...TBTTRAM and A3 alike.

~LTT~

I don't think so, no. Because the only one of the directors that might still be alive is The Arm, and everyone else from the freelancer project that's alive has already been shown.

Project Centre

Chapter 7

iBrow: So… this is bad.

Voltex: Very.

Tavyn: Keep talking and the guns – urrrg….

iBrow: …the guns urg?

Gareth: Tavyn! No!

Tavyn: Why did… you… how did you get behind me…

iBrow: What?

Nikstrom: Haha!

Stromboli: Successful endeavor.

Tavyn: I’m dying…

Gareth: You can moan all you like, but I don’t think I can do anything but sit here while you die.

Nikstrom: I will speed up the process.

*Stab*

Tavyn: Hurk…

iBrow: Bleagh?

Tavyn: No, of course not! Why would I do that? That’s just stupid!

iBrow: Man, there’s no way to win with you guys.

Tavyn: I’m going to die now. *Dies*

Gareth: What do I do now?

Voltex: We could plug you into iBrow…

iBrow: Not happening.

Voltex: …or Nikstrom:

Nikstrom: I…

Stromboli: We like the idea.

iBrow: Hold still for a moment Nikstrom.

Nikstrom: Is this going to hurt?

iBrow: It’s going to be excruciating.

Nikstrom: Okay, good.

iBrow: Huh?

Nikstrom: I know you by now, iBrow. You like making those sort of jokes.

iBrow: Um… alright. Here goes!

Nikstrom: OW, SON OF A MUAKA! WHAT THE HECK! YOU WEREN’T JOKING! OW! THAT BLOODY HURT! OW!

Voltex: Quit it, the joke is old.

Nikstrom: You think this is a joke?!

Voltex: No like we seriously need to go to the next room.

Gareth: Oh, you doing all this on the orders of the Center.

Nikstrom: Yes we are.

Gareth: Well, that was stupid. So much for Tavyn.

iBrow: Let’s go. If we’re lucky, only Nirilia or Jaxtor will be in the next room.

Nikstrom: And if we’re not lucky?

iBrow: Let’s not think about that at all, because to be quite frank, I don’t think we can beat two Toa.

Nikstrom: I feel like I could take on the universe.

JL: Running running running running!

Meta: Slow down! Seriously! You don’t know what you’re doing!

JL: Sure I do! I’m running away from you!

Meta: …well, I walked into that one.

JL: Technically speaking, you ran into that one.

JL slid to a halt in front of the control room and then dove inside, slamming the door shut. It immediately locked itself in a hundred different ways, which even Meta would take at least twenty minutes to break through.

Of course, that did nothing for JL, as he now found himself staring at the four directors.

JL: Gulp.

Face: Why hello there…

Arm: What are you doing?

JL: Just uh… just uh…

Eye: You wouldn’t be trying to blow us up, would you?

Kertaz: Might I remind you that you strapped a blaster to your back. They wouldn’t expect you to know how to use it with the combat score you earned from them.

JL: No, but maybe I’ll shoot one of you.

Face: Your combat score was only four – there’s no possible way you know how to shoot that thing.

Head: Uh… yeah… you three can learn that the hard way.

The Head ducked out of the room via a different door as JL opened fire on The Eye, turning him into a bullet stuffed monstrosity.

Arm: You killed The Eye!

JL: I think it’s an improvement, to be honest.

Face: It’s the AI! Get it!

Kertaz: This is bad.

JL: Hey! Let me go! Let me go!

Face: Not until I take… this!

JL: OW, MOTHER HUPPER! THAT WAS WORSE THAN PUTTING IT IN!

Face: Thank you very much. Now, let’s run along, Arm. I think Meta might be pleased with what he discovers here.

JL: Urg…

The Arm exited the room, and The Face immediately slammed JL’s head into the wall, effectively knocking him out.

Electra: Alright Silva, why did you want me to show you this body?

Silva: It’s a Po-Matoran.

Electra: So?

Silva: It’s me.

Electra: …what?

Silva: Long story short Electra, I was once a Matoran like you. Except, I was one of the worst criminals the universe has ever seen. So The Center captured me, brought me here, and then I was dissected by the directors and turned into an AI.

Electra: …and that doesn’t make you angry.

Silva: Nope! See, now I get to live forever, and they rebuilt my body as a robot. So I’m twice as awesome now.

Electra: So what now?

Silva: Well, this is goodbye, really.

Electra: what?

Silva: I’ll help you get iBrow, and then I’m leaving.

Silva hopped out of Electra’s mind, and a split second later the Po-Matoran came to life. Silva immediately kicked Electra back and then ripped her mask off, pushing her to the floor.

Silva: Oh yeah, and by the way… you do what I say now. And Silva says, get him a weapon immediately or he will kill you.

Electra: Over my dead body… ugh…

Silva: With pleasure!

Electra: Wait… wait… okay… I’ll do it…

Silva: That’s what I thought, you stupid Matoran.

Silva helped Electra up, and she unsteadily opened a weapons cache in the wall. He tossed her mask onto the ground and grabbed several weapons and something unusual, grinning.

Silva: Ooh, boy. iBrow is not going to like this at all.

iBrow: Ready Nikstrom?

Nikstrom: Dude, I was born to get more AI! Uh, I mean yes. Yes, I am ready.

iBrow: …are you sure?

Nikstrom: Dude, if we don’t bust our way in there so that I can get me some more AI immediately, I will murder you.

iBrow: …ok…

Nikstrom: With my axe.

Voltex: Nikstrom is starting to scare me.

iBrow: Me too. Alright, let’s move in!

Stromboli: Perimeter clear.

Gareth: Knowing Nirilia and Jaxtor, they’re up on the ceiling.

Stromboli: Perimeter not clear! Perimeter not clear!

iBrow: Holy balls, that is high.

Nikstrom: Alright, forget what I said earlier. I am definitely not ready for that.

Voltex: How did they even get a bomb that big in here?!

JL: Oh, man…

Meta: Finally, you awaken.

JL: Huh?

Meta: You are lucky. I can kill you at any second, but I wish for you to speak first.

JL: Yay.

Meta: If you tell me what I wish to hear… perhaps I will let you go. Despite the wishes of the directors.

JL: That sounds like a lovely deal.

Meta: I thought so.

JL: That was sarcastic.

Meta: I suspected that.

JL: So what do you want to know?

Meta: Everything.

JL: Well, great. We’re gonna be here all day.

To Be Continued.

But I guess this is where you draw the line...TBTTRAM and A3 alike.

When you first said this, Meta, I thought you said The Bionicles Try To Run A Mouse.

^

Yay! More chapters! Silva's become a bad guy! Meta wants to got to school! The Eye was physically assaulted! They have bombs!

Oh, and Herk Bleagh?......Lamest way to die. Good reference, doh.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chapters 165 and 166 were great; the battle for the house is very entertaining, and the plot progression is very nice. I can tell this comedy's starting to wind down just by the overall tone of these chapters. And of course, how could I review without mentioning Witch Doctor and his candy bars... wow just wow is all I can say.

Chapter 167 was great; very unsettling to see Levacius die so abruptly, as well as everyone else... Very intrigued to see how all of this will be resolved in the end. You've certainly got my interest.

Project Centre has also been progressing nicely. This is a standout quote -

Silva: Long story short Electra, I was once a Matoran like you. Except, I was one of the worst criminals the universe has ever seen. So The Center captured me, brought me here, and then I was dissected by the directors and turned into an AI.

Electra: …and that doesn’t make you angry.

Silva: Nope! See, now I get to live forever, and they rebuilt my body as a robot. So I’m twice as awesome now.

I liked that whole exchange between Silva and Electra; it was pretty cool and such.

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Sorry the latest chapter's been taking so long. School's recently restarted, and for a first two days of classes, it's probably been the toughest one I've ever personally experienced. The highlight was definitely the announcement of a standard know your countries and capitals quiz, but with a nice twist: You either get a 100, or you fail. No other options.

So yeah, it should be up before the weekend at least.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Sorry the latest chapter's been taking so long. School's recently restarted, and for a first two days of classes, it's probably been the toughest one I've ever personally experienced. The highlight was definitely the announcement of a standard know your countries and capitals quiz, but with a nice twist: You either get a 100, or you fail. No other options.

So yeah, it should be up before the weekend at least.

-MT

Why do you have 2 days?

I have the worst. month. possible. In all my years. Fact.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I've been back at school for two days is what I was trying to say.

Chapter 168: Chase of the Skrall

Outside the house…

Xplode: …you ok?

Master Chief: (picks himself up off the ground) …ow…that was painful.

Xplode: Yeah, well, we can get you an aspirin later.

Master Chief: …

Xplode: …we should probably get going…

Master Chief: …

Xplode: …are you ok, dude?

Master Chief: …uh…that looks bad.

Xplode: …what does?

Master Chief: (points)

Xplode: (turns around and notices an army of Skrall charging towards them) …oh frick.

Master Chief: RUUUNNNN!!! (takes off sprinting)

Xplode: …hey! Wait for me!

Meanwhile, elsewhere…

Pat: …look at this trash.

Witch Doctor: What is it?

Pat: Look. (holds up a copy of Mario 64) Trash.

Witch Doctor: …it's…trash? But I liked that game.

Pat: No, you didn't.

Witch Doctor: Yes I did.

Pat: …no, you didn't.

Witch Doctor: …but…I really did!

*SLAP!*

Witch Doctor: Ow!

Pat: NO, you DIDN'T.

Witch Doctor: …I don't know why you're hitting me…slapping me isn't going to make me like the game any less-

*SLAP!*

Witch Doctor: Ow!

Witch Doctor: …although…it is starting to make me dislike you a little.

Pat: (raises his hand again)

Witch Doctor: Only a little, though.

Voice: *Ahem*

Pat: …oh. More trash.

Mario: ...

Pat: And who might you be?

Mario: Why, it's-a-me, Mario.

Mario: …

Witch Doctor: …

Pat: …um…if you're looking for a cookbook for diabetics, sorry, we don't carry those.

Mario: Yes, I'm fat. I know. I'm not here for that.

Pat: …what do you want then?

Mario: I am here to destroy you.

Pat: …destroy me?

Mario: You have just insulted the greatest game of all time. (gestures to Mario 64) Prepare to die.

Pat: …(snaps his fingers)

Group of Hero Factory Sets: (surrounds Mario)

Pat: Take him out.

Hero Factory Sets: (point their weapons at Mario and fire)

Plastic Ammo: (bounces off harmlessly)

Witch Doctor: …I really don't understand why these things fire actually useful beams sometimes, and then just random plastic things other times.

Mario: (leaps on top of each HF set in succession, instantly killing them all)

Pat: Ok, plan B. Witch Doctor.

Witch Doctor: Please don't let this be another slap.

Pat: It's not. He looks like a useful asset. Add him to our cause.

Witch Doctor: Oh. Ok. (walks up to Mario)

Mario: …I have no quarrel with you.

Witch Doctor: Please, sir, allow me to do my dance.

Witch Doctor: (begins dancing his hypnotic dance)

Mario: …whoa…wuh wuh…whoa…

Witch Doctor: (begins spinning around like a ballerina)

Pat: …now you're just showing off.

Witch Doctor: Non! Zee es part of zee dance!

Pat: …and you suddenly have a bad French accent…

Mario: …all hail Lord Pat…

Pat: …excellent. Destroy the armies of the Bionicles. Now.

Mario: …yes…Lord Pat…(walks off)

Pat: …this may be too easy after all.

Meanwhile, outside…

Samus: …well…we have an army to fight back with now.

Tahu: Indeed. It would probably be wise to create some form of battle strategy to try and take advantage of our knowledge of the general terrain of the house and their lack of knowledge.

Tahu: …or we could just, you know, go in guns blazing.

Samus: That sounds better.

Tahu: …right, of course. I forgot that the real world works exactly like a Metroid game.

Samus: Maybe we can find a ton of awesome Chozo weaponry along the way, too.

Samus: …is that…a ton of Skrall?

Tahu: …it appears to be…and they're all chasing…

Samus: …is that Xplode?

Tahu: And Chief.

Samus: …great.

Tahu: Why in the world are the Skrall chasing our people?

Samus: No clue. Should we go after them?

Tahu: …you go after them.

Samus: …what? Me?

Tahu: Yes, you. Who else would I be talking about?

Samus: …someone else who would actually be willing to go chase down an army of Skrall?

Tahu: No, it's brilliant. Trust me. Part of the army of the Hero Factory sets will go after you, and you can lead them on a wild goose chase away from those two. Then their HF Set army will lose enough of its members for us to have a fighting chance.

Samus: …you must be confusing me with the suicidal radical terrorist.

Tahu: Well, you said you wanted to go in guns blazing, so here's your chance.

30 seconds later, chasing down a Skrall army and firing wildly…

Samus: Maybe the reason I was kept silent in all of those previous Metroid games was so I couldn't get myself into trouble like this.

Meanwhile, on XR-458…

JL: …this is it.

iBrow: That really wasn't that difficult of a stealth mission.

Meta: …keep watch. This is far from over.

Voice: Indeed it is.

Meta: (turns around and notices a large robotic humanoid walking towards them)

Voltex: You two appear to have recovered from your beatdown rather nicely.

JL: ...

iBrow: You know, I finally figured out where I remembered you from.

Voltex: …

iBrow: You were the AI. My AI.

Voltex: …ah, you did remember after all.

iBrow: …so much for old friends.

Voltex: Yes, well, times change. And so does my purpose.

JL: …your…purpose?

Voltex: I am commanding these Guardians to wipe Xenon from the face of this planet. You are interfering with the cause.

Meta: …I wasn't aware that wiping Xenon from the face of the planet included all out assaults on peaceful Toa.

Voltex: They had the potential to become bearers of Xenon.

JL: So do you! Why aren't you being destroyed?

Voltex: Because I am needed to purge this planet in the first place.

JL: …purge?

Voltex: …the Toa that I personally incinerated…was suspected of carrying an item of high value.

Voltex: A purple sphere of concentrated Xenon that was originally designed to awaken you, Meta. If used, it would have give the user unheard of power…as well as creating a being completely based off of Xenon. One that would no doubt be nearly impossible to destroy by conventional methods. One that, regardless of how much mental strength he or she might have…would corrupt the mind of the user…and possibly give rise to a new Dark Lord to replace the one who had fallen.

Meta: ...

JL: …well, that's a cool story.

Voltex: And it must be one that is not allowed to pass. We have to eliminate the chance for every possible being to use of that sphere of Xenon…including you.

iBrow: …well, I think I've heard enough. You want to kill us, we want to kill you, so let's get this over with.

Voltex: Who said I wanted to kill you?

iBrow: …uh…you did?

Voltex: No. I simply want to eliminate the chance that you can use the sphere. I have no care as to whether you live or die. (turns around) Get in here.

Mesoquack: (walks into the room, his armor blackened and coated with purple veins)

Voltex: …this is Mesonak. Say hello.

Mesoquack: …

Voltex: …he's shy.

JL: Yeah. Shy. That's what I was thinking.

iBrow: (mutters to himself) So much for eliminating all Xenon on the planet. They're just gonna keep a Toa full of it around for the lulz.

Voltex: During his travels, he managed to come across a unique skill…one of creating portals to alternate dimensions. I believe…I have you to thank for this.

Voltex: Show them the way out, Mesonak.

Mesoquack: (nods his head and begins creating a portal)

JL: Hey! (fires a blast of lightning)

Voltex: (steps in front and deflects it) Not this time.

iBrow: (turns to Meta) What are you doing? Make a portal of your own!

Meta: I would if I could! My mask power isn't working!

Voltex: …another handy invention of the Center. Disabling fields for mask powers. Tools that you used once, iBrow. I'm amazed that you forgot.

Voltex: …farewell, friends-

Bolt of Shadow: (files across the room and tears through Voltex's armor, striking Mesoquack and displacing the portal)

*WHAM!*

Voltex: What's this?!

iBrow: …!

Voltex: …curse you!

Mesonak: (stands up on top of a large pillar in the room)…I've come to reclaim my brother. And a little payback for getting buried in a pile of rubble. (leaps down and lands by Mesoquack)

Voltex: …do something, you fool!

Mesoquack: (points his sword at Mesonak and begins forcing him towards the portal)

Mesonak: …no problem. I was planning on going there anyway. (grabs Mesoquack's sword) I'm just bringing you with me. (pulls on Mesoquack's sword)

Mesoquack: (stumbles forward towards Mesonak)

Mesonak: (grabs on to Mesoquack and stumbles backwards into the portal)

JL: Hey!

Portal: (closes on the two of them, leaving no one left but two Toa, a Matoran, and a robot)

Voltex: …very well. I shall finish this by myself.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

>Epic battle incumbent

>Attack?

:selection input: [yes]

:selection input: [project centre chapter 8]

>Attack engaged, will activate in approximately 20 hours.

Anyway, epic chapter MT. I can't wait to see Mesonak vs. Mesoquack (and also a relief to know at least one other Zehvor is still alive), and I'm also looking forward to iBrow vs. Voltex (because the others have no vendetta woot)

-ibrow

The sequence with Pat, Witch Doctor, and Mario was one of the most hilarious things I've read in a while. And the continuing events on XR-458 are very well done. I got hyped when I read the part with the shadow bolt; nice entrance for me.

Looking forward to seeing that particular confrontation (as well as all the others). :P

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Argh, I wanted to see Mario beat the stuffing out of Pat and WD.

Wonder who, if anyone, would do that...Pridak.

Wow, that was an epic battle too, especially when Mesonak came in.

And that was Voltex with the hand. Too bad we haven't killed him...yet.

Can't wait to see how this ends. KUTGW, MT.

~LTT~

In a twist of irony, I come back to life after my character dies.

It appears a lot has been happening. And the end of the comedy itself? Someone sudden news, but I guess it's gone on for a few years longer than originally expected, so that means something.

In any case, the chapters themselves have been as good as expected. I hope that I'll be able to hold on consistently for the remaining chapters until the end.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Project Centre

Chapter 8

Nikstrom: Even I have to admit that we’re kinda screwed.

iBrow: Not if I can help it.

Nikstrom: Huh?

Voltex: iBrow has a bit of technology that, when activated, will disable all mask powers.

Nikstrom: Meh, I’m a Matoran. Go ahead.

iBrow: No way, genius.

So iBrow activated the technology and the giant bomb on the ceiling immediately split into two different pieces, as the Toa Nirilia and Jaxtor both fell twenty feet to the floor.

Nikstrom: Ooh, that looked like it hurt.

Gareth: I estimate a twenty-three percent chance that it killed them.

Nikstrom: Say… Nirilia and Jaxtor have AI, right?

iBrow: Uh, yeah. Why?

Nikstrom: Bon voyage, Toa!

Nikstrom ran forward as a dazed Jaxtor began to push himself to his feet. The Matoran leapt towards Nirilia, but Jaxtor kicked him away. Nikstrom didn’t allow the attack to bother him, and he simply grabbed Jaxtor’s sword and twisted it around before stabbing Jaxtor.

iBrow: …what…

Jaxtor: Urrrg… that… ow…

Nirilia: Jaxtor! Nort, assess!

Nort: Jaxtor has approximately seven seconds to live.

Nikstrom: Not anymore.

The Matoran reached down to the fallen Jaxtor and ripped Zort out, plugging the AI into himself. He cringed, but Jaxtor simply fell limp and died like a loser.

Nirilia: You traitor!

Nikstrom: You have an AI that I want.

iBrow: Nikstrom, stop!

Nikstrom: No! I deserve this!

iBrow: Alright, that’s it.

iBrow lunged towards Nikstrom, but the Matoran dodged underneath him and then grabbed his blaster, pointing it at Nirilia and firing. Nirilia dodged, but Nikstrom had already seen where she would dodge to, and she found herself right in the path of a laser beam.

Nirilia: Well, that’ll do it.

The laser went right through, leaving a gaping hole. No sooner had the now deceased Nirilia collapsed than Nikstrom was grabbing Nort and plugging him in.

Nikstrom: Oooh, that… ah… that feels good.

iBrow: Nikstrom, stop this! This is insane! You’re a Matoran, do you have any idea how much damage four AI will do to you?!

Nikstrom: What damage?

Stromboli: Agent iBrow is in possession of Voltex.

Nort: Voltex is tied with the AI unit Silva in terms of power.

Zort: Silva and Voltex are the most powerful AI in the program.

iBrow: Nikstrom…

Gareth: It would appear that-

iBrow: I’m gonna have to stop this right now.

Gareth: -Agent iBrow wishes to remove us from the equation.

Stromboli: I suggest terminating Agent iBrow and recovering Voltex.

iBrow: Nikstrom…

Nikstrom: Sounds like a plan. Let’s do it.

iBrow: Voltex?

Voltex: No way man, you’re on your own for this one.

iBrow: I hate you.

JL: …and that is why we are currently trying to destroy this facility.

Meta: Ah… that makes sense.

JL: It does.

Meta: Indeed. I have no personal quarrels with you. Let us make our way to the Directors-

Face: That will not be necessary, Agent.

JL: Uh-oh.

Head: How disappointing that you have decided to turn against us.

Arm: We will be requiring those AI units back.

Before Meta could respond, The Face lunged forward and grabbed him by the neck, ripping every single AI unit out of him before throwing the Toa to the ground.

JL: Meta?

Meta: …ow.

Face: There we are… more AI for termination.

JL: Termination?!

Face: Indeed.

JL: Well… that sounds bad.

Arm: We need them to hold onto this for us. Termination simply means their removal from the implantation process.

The Arm held up a glowing purple sphere as The Face handed him the AI, and he exited the room.

Head: As for Agent Meta… he too must take part in the defenses.

JL: What defenses?

Face: Wouldn’t you like to know?

The Face grabbed Meta again, as The Head pressed a button and a canister rose out of the floor. The Face tossed the unconscious Meta inside and it shut, sealing the Toa within before lowering down again.

Face: There, the deed is done.

Head: No one except Deus knows of these locations outside of the program – the planet shall be safe.

JL: Safe from what?

Silva: Hmm… curious.

Electra: …what… is curious?

Silva: Shut up, worm. The Directors appear to have plugged in several of my fellow AI into the mainframe as defensive measures in the security faults for some sort of sphere. And Agent Meta appears to have joined them in a separate location as part of one huge security nexus.

Electra: What… does it… mean?

Silva: I have had more than enough of you. Let’s go visit iBrow again, shall we? I’m sure he’ll love to see you die.

Electra: …die?

Silva: Yes, die! I must make an example of my awesomeness!

iBrow: Augh! Nikstrom, stay away from me!

Nikstrom: Get over here!

iBrow: No! Staying away still!

Nikstrom: Coming to me would make it so much easier!

iBrow: You’re gonna kill me!

Nikstrom: Well, yeah, but – oh, man… that’s not pleasant.

The two Matoran froze and slowly, both Matoran stared down at Nikstrom’s stomach, which was smoking. A second later, Nikstrom collapsed as all four AI appeared as holograms above him.

Nikstrom: …what’s goin’ on…

Electra: You… Nikstrom… are dead…

iBrow: No!

Matoran: And you AI are going to make me the most powerful person in this facility.

The Po-Matoran pulled out a strange machine that was wired into his right arm and pointed it at Nikstrom – every AI was unplugged from the agent on the floor and he writhed. iBrow watched as first Nort, then Gareth, then Zort, and then finally Stromboli vanished within the Po-Matoran’s mind.

iBrow: Who are you? What have you done?!

Matoran: But iBrow, I’m Silva! As for those AI… well… they’re gone now. It’s just me now… with all of their power within me.

iBrow: Electra, how did this happen?!

Silva: Kill the Matoran.

Electra glanced over to Silva, pulling out her sword and then stabbing Nikstrom in the chest.

iBrow: No! Nikstrom!

Silva: Don’t worry iBrow, I’ll avenge him.

iBrow: Huh?

Electra: No!

Silva tossed the strange machine away and then punched Electra so hard that he armour collapsed in upon itself and she fell to the floor. It took Silva three more punches before Electra was gone.

Silva: What a piece of work, right up until the end. Honestly.

iBrow: Silva…

Silva: Oh, yes, you’re here. I’ll be requiring Voltex now.

iBrow: No way.

Silva: Why not? Do you honestly think he’s loyal to you?

iBrow: Of course!

Silva: Voltex?

Voltex: I’m loyal… enough.

Silva: When you need him most, iBrow, Voltex is going to fail you.

Silva snapped his fingers and the lights in the room vanished – and a second later, iBrow screamed as Voltex was ripped out of him – but he stopped abruptly, for Silva laughed.

Silva: Can you still feel him? I thought so. Voltex is like me.

Voltex: That was a rough one.

iBrow: That hurt!

Silva: Regardless… say your last words to each other. The freelancer project has a plan, and they need either Voltex or myself to fulfill it. Needless to say, Voltex will be playing the part.

iBrow: What part?!

Silva: Why, the part of the killer AI commander, of course. Don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll remember you if you see him again… but you might not remember him. And he, quite frankly, isn’t going to care.

iBrow slowly pulled out his plastic spoon, but the lights abruptly turned back on, blinding him, as Silva plugged Voltex into a control panel – and then Voltex’s presence began to slip from his mind.

Voltex: iBrow! If you see me again – you need to reactivate me – specific way and – I’ll remember – iBrow – you need to –

iBrow: I need to what?!

Voltex urgently said it, but then he was gone from iBrow’s mind, leaving him and Silva alone. And then Silva punched him so hard in the mask that he flew head first into the wall, and iBrow was fairly certain that the hit would damage something.

iBrow: You’re gonna pay, Silva. I’m going to defeat you, and then I’m going to leave you hear for eternity to rot.

Silva ran forward, but iBrow activated his gravity powers as he swung the plastic spoon, and he swung, colliding with Silva. The AI only glared at him as he fell under the effects and immediately began to crumple in upon himself.

Silva: You know Voltex was lying, right? He was loyal to the Directors all along. You’re going to see him again, and he’s going to ruin everything you care about.

iBrow: Never.

Silva: He will… and I’m… going to… cause… all of it….

The AI shut down and iBrow released the power, before walking away without a backwards glance.

Never suspecting that the AI behind him would eventually gain enough strength to show one certain villain how to open a canister, and set the events in motion that he had promised – threatening the unleashing of xenon all over the universe.

JL: Hey, I’m sure we can talk this over-

Face: No, I don’t think so. I think you need to die. How should we do it?

Head: Dismemberment?

Face: Good idea.

JL: Uh oh.

Face: Come here. We’ll start with your knees.

Arm: What about the toes? The toes are funnier.

Face: Fine, the toes.

iBrow: How about we start with you?

JL: iBrow! Praise the Center!

Face: What-

iBrow: I’m here to kill all of you.

Arm: Well… somebody is in a bad mood.

To Be Continued.

Chapter 9 will see the conclusion of the Center's freelancer project, tie in some more stuff for the current season of Aftermath, and then Chapter 10 will reveal what happened to both JL and iBrow after the freelancer events, and show you all what happened to introduce iBrow into the comedy.

-ibrow

Heh, that was pretty anti-climatic, how I was sealed away. No worriz though (wow, really bad pun there). Because after all, I come back (just about 100,000 years later, on the contrary). And JL is really, really bad with negotiations. That's what makes it funny, though. So Silva is the true antagonist beyond everything that's happened on XR-458. I don't get why *he did though. It's almost as if she was helping get iBrow closer to his destruction. Is Silva dead? Sadface that Nikstrom and Electra are gone now :( :(. Epic job, ibrow. ~LTT~EDIT: Silva is a guy.

Edited by Link: Toa of the Triforce

Urm, Silva is a guy. I refer to him as a "he", and he was a Po-Matoran.

MT of course has the final say, but at the moment it would appear that the Matoran that told Mesoquack how to awaken Meta was indeed Silva - finally strong enough to get his revenge on iBrow, theDirectors, and the universe itself for wronging him (despite his being a criminal).

Of course, about two minutes later Meta kinda killed Silva permanently anyway, but hey, Silva did what he wanted.

-ibrow

Hmm. It appears I missed out on the whole "everyone change their profile pictures to a woman's face" fad.

Urm, Silva is a guy. I refer to him as a "he", and he was a Po-Matoran.

MT of course has the final say, but at the moment it would appear that the Matoran that told Mesoquack how to awaken Meta was indeed Silva - finally strong enough to get his revenge on iBrow, theDirectors, and the universe itself for wronging him (despite his being a criminal).

Of course, about two minutes later Meta kinda killed Silva permanently anyway, but hey, Silva did what he wanted.

Only issue arising from that being that the Matoran Mesoquack was traveling with went by the name "Tardus," although it's incredibly easy to picture him changing his name from Silva to Tardus in order to protect himself from being hunted down by the Center.

I'll leave it up to your imagination as to what really happened.

In a twist of irony, I come back to life after my character dies.

Oh, come now. No one ever really stays dead in Aftermath. You should know that by now. :P

And that was Voltex with the hand. Too bad we haven't killed him...yet.

Wasn't Voltex. Voltex simply took a new body from somewhere. The black armored hand was Mesonak, who managed to survive falling and being crushed by falling rubble through methods that will be explained soonish.

Maybe.

Anyways next chappy will be tomorrow. I hope.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

through methods that will be explained soonish.

Maybe.

I'd certainly hope so. I'd hate to be left hanging. :P

Looking forward to the new chapter. The impending end of this comedy has got me much more pumped for chapters than usual. Probably the excitement of finding out how it will end. :P

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Chapter 169: Brothers in Arms(and Swords)

Inside a Guardian's ship

MT: (walks inside)

Deus: …you're late.

MT: My...sincerest apologies. I'll make sure to be prompt the next time I kill you.

Deus: …kill me? You can't possibly kill me. I have become far too strong for someone like you to defeat.

MT: You've become a mistake. A mistake that far too many people have been hurt by.

Deus: …your puny team of Toa suffered an unfortunate end. Is that what you are upset by?

Deus: Did I not tell you 50,000 years ago that some must live and some must die?

MT: A world where you are king is a world where everyone dies. (draws his sword and scrapes the blade along the ground)

Deus: If I were to die, the threat of Xenon would be reborn anew. There would be nothing to suppress the Xenon that is flowing from this planet.

MT: And it was your own foolishness that released this curse in the first place. I hardly think you qualify as one who knows how to save it.

Deus: …

Deus: Very well. (snaps his fingers and scythe appears in his hands) Then show me, oh great ex-leader of Toa…how qualified you are. (hurls a lightning bolt at MT)

MT: (teleports out of the way and reappears behind Deus)…

Deus: (whirls around and swings his scythe at MT)

MT: (backflips over the attack and hovers in the air)

Deus: …

MT: (lowers himself to the ground and lands) Very well. Auditions were never really my thing, but I guess I can make an exception for saving the world.

Meanwhile, at a village not too far away…

Taesh: (dashes in) Help! Help! My friend is sick!

Taesh: Is there anyone who can-

Guardian: (smashes through the village wall and blasts a random passing Toa in the face)

Toa: Waugh!

Guardians: (begin to swarm over the city)

Taesh: …no…no, this can't be…why now?! (hurls a tornado at the Guardians)

Several Guardians: (get knocked out of the air and go flying)

Taesh: (gets surrounded by Guardians who take their place) …

Guardians: (point their weapons at Taesh)

Taesh: …no…not now…

Guardians: …(charge up blasts of energy)

Xenon Bolt: (flies out of nowhere and ricochets off the Guardians, corrupting them and destroying their inner workings)

Guardians: …(explode)

Taesh: (whirls around and notices Brenmac, walking towards him and glowing purple)…who are you?

Brenmac: …I am a Zehvor. I am here to defend against and drive back all forms of tyranny…regardless of what state I myself may be in. (gazes at his glowing hand)

Taesh: …you…are…

Brenmac: …I was knocked by a Toa named Deus into a lake of Xenon…and emerged with the power necessary to rid the planet of this invasion.

Brenmac: …you are an affiliate of Deus, are you not?

Taesh: …I was.

Brenmac: Go and find some way to stop him while I attempt to hold off this invasion.

Taesh: But this Matoran! She needs-

Brenmac: She needs a doctor. And there is no doctor that can take care of her while the city is being attacked like this.

Brenmac: (creates a Xenon seal and puts Vajra inside) …that will keep her from worsening while the battle is going on. Hopefully, when this is over…her injuries will not be too great to keep her from surviving whatever surgery will be necessary.

Brenmac: (fires a bolt of Xenon and knocks a Guardian out of the sky) Now go.

Taesh: …thank you.

Brenmac: Thank me when this is done.

Taesh: …(creates a flow of wind and glides off into the distance)

Brenmac: …hopefully…there will be a me around to thank afterwards.

Meanwhile, at the house…

Samus: …(begins firing wildly at the army of Skrall chasing Xplode and Master Chief) Hey! Get back here! I'm shooting at you!

Skralls: (ignore Samus)

Samus: What the heck is wrong with those guys…it's like they're not even paying attention to me…wait a second…(looks behind her)

Hundreds of Hero Factory Sets: Raaaarrrrggghhh!!! (begin chasing Samus)

Samus: …yep. I thought so. (looks forward again and just begins firing wildly) Always how I wanted to spend my last few minutes in life.

In the living room…

Mario: …I have returned with the Toa you requested, sir.

Tahu Nuva: :dazed:

Pat: Was he any trouble?

Mario: I just ambushed him. His shield doesn't protect against those for some reason. One giant plastic turtle shell thrown at him, and he was out cold.

Pat: I love Mario physics in the real world. Witch Doctor?

Witch Doctor: Yes?

Pat: …you know what to do.

Witch Doctor: …eat cheese fries?

Witch Doctor: …if that's what you want, then I can-

Pat: ENSLAVE HIM! (points at Tahu Nuva)

Witch Doctor: Oh. Right. (walks towards Tahu) *Ahem* Wooblooobloogholoola-

Chocolate Dagger: (flies out of nowhere and hits the Witch Doctor in the mouth)

*WHAP!*

Witch Doctor: OW! And…yum…mmm..

Voice: Heh heh heh heh heh heh…

Pat: …oh what NOW?

Ghirardelli: (pops up on top of the Witch Doctor and stands on his head) Aw, come now. You really weren't going to leave ME out of this, were you?

Pat: …and who might you be?

Ghirardelli: Why…I'm Ghirardelli! The evilest villain who ever lived! Certainly, being an evil villain such as yourself, you must have heard of me. (poses dramatically)

Pat: …no.

Witch Doctor: Wait…if he's the villain…and you're a villain…how can there be…wait…doesn't someone have to be good for this to work?

Ghirardelli: Well, it's a shame you've missed out on my notoriety. Anyways, I'd be fine with letting you destroy the house and all….except that my birthday is actually just next week…and I really wanted to have a birthday party here with all my friends…so if you could just hold off on overrunning the house until then…that'd be great.

Pat: No. (grabs Tuma's sword) Now get down off of my associate, or I'll knock you off.

Ghirardelli: Oh, come now. Let's not get hasty…how about some chocolate instead?

Pat: I don't want any of your chocolate. Now get down.

Ghirardelli: My, my, such impatience. You must-

Pat: GET DOWN. (swings Tuma's sword at Ghirardelli)

Ghirardell: (teleports out of the way)

Witch Doctor: *WHAM!* (gets hit by the sword) OW!

Ghirardelli: (reappears, posing on top of the TV) …you really should learn some self restraint, you know.

Pat: I don't have time for this. Witch Doctor?

Witch Doctor: :dazed: …yes?

Pat: Tahu Nuva. Now.

Witch Doctor: …yes sir…(turns towards Tahu Nuva)

Ghirardelli: Hmm. You don't seem to be getting the point. (gestures towards Witch Doctor)

Ice: (instantly forms around the Witch Doctor, freezing him)

Ghirardelli: You really should take some time to rest and relax instead of running all over the place. World domination is a tall order. If you don't stop to take a break, you just might…(snaps his fingers, and the Witch Doctor shatters into tiny pieces)…snap.

Pat: …you…you will pay for that.

Ghirardelli: I highly doubt it. I haven't the slightest in the way of cash. You'll probably have to end up filing a claim with your insurance instead. You do have insurance for your employees, don't you?

Pat: Mario. Take the flamboyant chocolate obsessed Jonas Brother out now.

Mario: (nods and moves towards Ghirardelli)

Ghirardelli: …hmph. (snaps his fingers)

Pat: (watches as a barrier of ice freezes over his path, blocking his attempt to escape)

Ghirardelli: We can either do this the hard way, or you can stop your incessant destroying like a good boy. Your choice.

Pat: …(turns back towards Ghirardelli)…Mario?

Mario: Yes, Lord Pat?

Pat: …forget about the last order. I think I will take pleasure in removing this obstacle myself.

Pat: Rally the troops and begin the final assault on the other half of the house. We will force the other Tahu out one way or another.

Mario: Yes, Lord Pat. (turns and walks out of the room)

Ghirardelli: …

Ghirardelli: …ah well. How much trouble could a fat Italian cause?

Pat: (pulls out a gun and points it at Ghirardelli) I'm going to enjoy wiping the floor with your face when we're done with this.

Ghirardelli: Positively splendid. I can't wait to be a mop.

Pat: (fires his gun)

*BAM!*

Ghirardelli: (teleports out of the way)

Ghirardelli: (reappears on top of Pat's head) Did I ever tell you how much I despise people who use guns?

Pat: (whirls around and attempts to smack Ghirardelli)

Ghirardelli: (teleports away again)

Pat: …quit running away!

Ghirardelli: (reappears on top of a bookshelf) Civilized people such as myself need only chocolate and a sword to fight. Chocolate…and a sword. (snaps his fingers and a sword appears in his hand)

Pat: …get DOWN here.

Ghirardelli: Oh, all in good time. Don't worry…I just wanted to have some fun with you. Life's more fun when you-

*BAM!*

Ghirardelli: (gets hit in the face and smacks his head into a wall) *WHACK!*

Ghirardelli: …very well then…if you're so intent on winding up just like your quack doctor over there…then I'll be happy to hurry you to your grave!

Meanwhile, in another dimension…

Portal: (opens up)

Mesoquack and Mesonak: (fall to the ground and land on top of a building)

Mesonak: …oogh.

Mesoquack: …where…are we?

Mesonak: (looks up and notices the building they are on connected to multiple other buildings…all mysteriously levitating in the sky, far above the cloud level of whatever planet they are on)

Mesoquack: …this is not…this…this is all YOUR fault!

Mesonak: …my fault?

Mesoquack: Yes, yours! Your fault for interfering with my plan!

Mesoquack: Your plan, huh?

Mesoquack: My plan! Those Toa did not deserve to live! And neither did that worthless computer! Had you simply waited, all of that power could have belonged to-

Mesonak: To you, huh?

Mesoquack: …it could have belonged to both of us.

Mesonak: …think about who we are, for a moment.

Mesonak: We are brothers. Toa created with power…power given to us for a reason. Power that we use to benefit others, and make the world around us a safer place.

Mesonak: Your lust for power is disgusting. It needed to end.

Mesoquack: …you still think this is all about my personal gain…don't you?

Mesonak: …what else would it be about?

Mesoquack: Even though you managed to escape from our creators, I didn't. Remember?

Mesonak: …I do.

Mesoquack: I lived in the worst possible conditions while I was still a slave there. I was forced to work for people who treated me like garbage.

Mesonak: …

Mesoquack: And when I escaped, I swore that whatever it took, I would never, ever let a group like that control the universe. I had to obtain the power to stop any group like that from rising to power. That is why I must become stronger. It has nothing to do with my own self interest.

Mesonak: And how many innocents did you slaughter in your attempts to "protect the universe?"

Mesoquack: That matters not. The lives of a few can be sacrificed for the protection of many.

Mesoquack: …and now…you stand in my way. Again.

Mesoquack: Let's end this once and for all…brother.

NEXT CHAPPY:

LESS CLIFFHANGERS(I promise-ish)

MORE FIGHTING

DOLAN DUCK

NOT RLY

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Don't worry, Sir Gavroche...I am on the same page as you with your not understanding...

And I agree...we must see iBrow, JL, and Meta take on the evil Voltex...

Oh wait you're ibrow.

Good chappy MT. Athough I do still want to see Pridak taketh on Pat...I suppose there's a fewth morest chapters appearing.

And no, I haven't seen Les Miserables (YET).

DIE DEUS!!!

Heh, I doubt this, but I wonder if MT's plotting to kill himself off in A2...crazy thought.

~LTT~