Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

Catching up before I fall too far behind cause I'm a professional.@Chapter 127: What an awesome chapter. The battle was interesting, and Brutaka and MT's commentary was the best. The continuation of the backstory at the end was cool as well; looking forward to more of that.@Chapter 128: Witch Doctor better be the best. Fear his voodoo, indeed. Backstory was interesting, as usual, as was the segment with XPlode and Pridak.@Chapter 129: T'was awesome; the new character is pretty strange (yet funny), the backstory was intriguing, and the fight was pretty hilarious. Poor Brenmac.@Chapter 130: Wow just wow; the fight was cool, as usual, but I can already tell that this trial is going to be great.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Mesonak! Happy late birthday!I have a feeling that this jury is incredibly biased for some reason. I just can't put my finger on the reason why, though. Hmm. Oh, well, it'll come to me eventually.Short fight, but entertaining.So good chapter, Kangaroos Understand Theoretical Gravitational Windows, have fun getting your PhD.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MESONAK!Also I just took a break from the old segments for a chappy to set a sense of time(sort of).Chapter 131: Finding ProofIn the courtroom…Xplode: All right, Pridak. I got us a recess. Now is there ANYTHING you can give me to help prove your innocence?Pridak: …well…I did apply for a Boy Scout membership once.Xplode: …so…there's nothing.Pridak: Not really. I mean, I suppose you could paint me as a war hero for flying a space ship into the Dark Lord's face, but everyone seems to have forgotten about that.Xplode: …that is true…I wonder why that is…oh, that's right, you tried to murder Tahu in his sleep during an attempt to take over the house.Pridak: …shh. Don't say that.Xplode: Pridak, there's not a lot I can do here. Everyone is blaming you for commissioning these Metroids.Pridak: …well…I'm sorry…but I didn't think they would start a zombie apocalypse.Xplode: …hmm…that is a good point.Pridak: What?Xplode: Maybe if I can show that you weren't REALLY trying to murder the entire household for once, we can get you declared innocent.Pridak: You can do that?Xplode: I can try.Meanwhile, elsewhere in the house…Samus: …what in the WORLD is this?Zaktan: It's our new invention!Vezok: We made it all by ourselves! Isn't that impressive?Samus: …Zaktan: Want to know what it does?Samus: No.Zaktan: Great! It's a rapid fire Kanoka disk launcher!Samus: How fascinating.Zaktan: Just watch! (inserts a Kanoka disk) Hit the button, Vezok!Vezok: (presses the button)Kanoka Machine: (fires the disk off)Disk: (hits the wall and bounces off)Samus: …Zaktan: And it fires even more if you load a bunch! (loads a ton of disks into the machine)Samus: …hang on…that might not be the best idea-Kanoka Machine: (starts firing rapidly)Kanoka Disks: (go all over the room)*WHAP!*Zaktan: Augh! Retreat! Retreat!Samus: Duck and cover! (hides behind a Bionicle canister)Machine: (finally stops firing disks)Zaktan: …Samus: …well…that wasn't as BAD as I thought it was.Flower: I disagree.Zaktan: …Vezok? Is that you?Samus: …Flower: Gotta hate those reconstitute at random disks.Zaktan: …ah.50,000 years ago…6 months after MT's departure from the group of hunters…Welder: …no…that doesn't work.MT: No luck?Welder: When has there been any luck in the first place?MT: …just asking.Welder: No. Nothing positive, at least. We've had a bunch of failures.MT: …there's got to be SOMETHING out here. We can't keep simply stopping these raids on villages if we can't get some energy source.Welder: We'll find something. Don't worry. Even if it puts us in a rather precarious position.MT: …what do you mean?Welder: (hands MT a note) Here. This came in while you were out.MT: …came in?Welder: Let's just say I have communication lines with Matoran I know.MT: …(reads the note)…what is this? A treasure map?Welder: It may be the answer we're searching for.MT: …Welder: It's the location of a rather large source of energy on this planet, supposedly. It's a bit of a Matoran legend, really, known as the Magatama. Supposedly the wielder can use it to manipulate energy and send it in different directions.MT: …what?Welder: In other words, you can mentally create and wield a large blast of energy at any time you choose.MT: …ah.Welder: So, in other words, the source of power to break through that Xenon Core that we've been-MT: I know what it is. Where is it?Welder: …well…that's the problem.MT: …Welder: Come on. I'll show you. You may not be particularly happy about it, though.-MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Olook a chappy.Don't worry Pridak, nobody forgot about it. They just ignore it.Haven't we seen the rapid fire disk launcher before?Well, school starts for me tomorrow. On a Wednesday. Why? I have no freaking clue. So that's something.Good chappy, and keep working at that PhD in Astrophysics.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Boy Scouts stuff is useless?Oh, and then Pridak piloted a ship into a bad guy's face. That's great, but how on earth could that be overshadowed by murdering someone in their sleep, even if it is the leader of the house?Owell.Also, loved the rapid- fire Kanoka part. And Samus not caring about it, man is she smart to do that :).Great chappy.~TN:TS~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Bit of a short chapter here, mostly for filler purposes to set the stage for later actions.Also when'd your school start JL?Chapter 132: Order in the CourtAt the house…Tahu: Court is now back in session.Xplode: The defense is ready, your honor.Fra Fra: The prosecution would like more coffee, your honor.Tahu: Request denied, Mr. Fra Fra.Fra Fra: Hmph. Guess who's not getting a Christmas present from me this year?Tahu: Now, Mr. Xplode, you called the last recess in an attempt to find evidence for something. What was that something?Xplode: …er…well…we were attempting to prove that my client was not attempting to murder the entire household this time.Tahu: …yes…and?Xplode: Aaaannnnddd…well…let's just say we'd rather not present the results of our findings in court.Tahu: …oh.Fra Fra: Objection! These findings may be vital to deciding a verdict in this case!Xplode: They're definitely not.Fra Fra: …how do you know?Xplode: Just…I know. Trust me.Fra Fra: …you don't seem very-Xplode: TRUST ME.Tahu: …well, now that that's all settled, can we possibly call a witness?Fra Fra: Indeed. The prosecution will call several witnesses in an attempt to prove that Pridak is the worst person ever created in the history of the world, and, therefore, should be sentenced to death, regardless of what he did with Metroids or not.Tahu: Wait what?Fra Fra: The prosecution calls Mr. Lewa to the stand!Meanwhile, elsewhere…MT: And the lovely tournament of tournaments continues on!Brutaka: We've got one heck of a fight for you today. We will have the infamous bottomless stomach Omega Turtle, taking on the fridge raiding Nocturn and the…um…well, Mesonak.MT: …Mesonak doesn't get some sort of introduction?Brutaka: I can't really think of anything that Mesonak does.MT: …causes trouble?Brutaka: Oh. And the great trouble causer, Mesonak. Doesn't quite have the same ring to it.MT: Anyways, let's go down to the action, where we're getting ready for the fight!Omega Turtle: …Brutaka: …MT: …Brutaka: …um..where'd Mesonak and Nocturn go?Omega Turtle: *burp*Voice from Omega's Stomach: …help?MT: …well…it appears that he's already putting his bottomless stomach to good use.Brutaka: …so…how are we supposed to make people fight now?MT: I suppose we'll have to "persuade" Omega into giving up his lunch.Brutaka: …how do we do that?MT: One of us will have to go down there and perform the heimlich maneuver on him.Brutaka: …you first.MT: How about no?Brutaka: How about yes?MT: …Brutaka: …MT: …well…in that case, it looks like Omega's the winner! Hooray!50,000 years ago…MT: …so…this is the place, huh?Welder: It certainly appears so.MT: …hmm.Welder: What?MT: If the legend that you suggest is true…and there really is some source of great power locked away in this tower…then I am going to make fun of Deus for as long as he lives for missing this.Welder: …MT: Which, considering I'm being given nearly ultimate power, won't be for very long.Welder: You sound like a perfectly fair ruler.MT: Glad to hear it. (heads inside a completely unsafe non-government regulated fortress like building)-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Olook a short, filler chappy.Which was still over the word count, somehow. Huh. And people are closed for not having a 300 word chapter...So yeah, more evidence Fra Fra is working for the Dark Lord to get revenge on Pridak for the whole ship thing.Overall, a nice little short chapter. But still not as nice as Guild Wars 2 in 3 hours. That's even better.Tell my friends I love them (but not in that way).-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Overall, a nice little short chapter. But still not as nice as Guild Wars 2 in 3 hours. That's even better.Tell my friends I love them (but not in that way).
If you love your friends, you will play slender with them. :PChapter 133: Exploding CoffeeAt the house…JL: …what in the WORLD is that?MT: (shoves a huge box into the kitchen) My new coffee machine!JL: …PB: …Levacius: ...MT: …what?JL: …that doesn't look like a coffee machine to me…MT: …well…that's because you're not trained at spotting fancy coffee machines.PB: What exactly is a "fancy" coffee machine?MT: …er…well…it's one that makes coffee fancily, I suppose.PB: Follow up question: What qualifies as fancy coffee?MT: …I think it has something to do with how much it costs and how many bizarre German sounding words you can fit into it.PB: Ah.MT: At any rate, want to help me give it a try? (gets it out of the box)PB: …what do we need to do?MT: Well, first off, you have to stick coffee beans inside it.Levacius: We have coffee beans?MT: Sorta. We have this really low quality coffee mix that still somehow tastes decent.Levacius: Le gasp. Compromising already?MT: Then we have to stick some hot water in here…turn it on…JL: Uh, I'm pretty sure that's not safe. It says that you have to put the hot water in first here.MT: Oh, quit being so concerned. I've done this a hundred times with other coffee machines (pours water into the machine) What could possibly go wrong here that didn't go wrong with all the oth-*BOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!*MT: …JL: …PB: …Levacius: …MT: …well…nuts.JL: I wonder if the warranty covers explosions.Meanwhile, in the living room…Lewa: And that's why Pridak is the worst person in the history of the world!Xplode: …Pridak: …what? Aren't you gonna say something to defend me?Xplode: …did you REALLY swap out his Coco-Puffs for dog food?Pridak: Well…maybe I did, yes.Xplode: And did you REALLY pour dishwasher soap in his Sprite?Pridak: I might have had something to do with that as well, but-Xplode: Pridak, you can't keep doing random things to hurt people like this!Pridak: Why not?Xplode: Cause you get convicted for murder very easily. People are much more likely to convict you for murder if you're a terrible person than you are if you're really nice.Pridak: Well, good thing I'm a really nice guy then.Xplode: *sigh* I give up. This is hopeless.Pridak: Wait a minute! You can't give up! You're my attorney! Xplode: And you're a hopeless client. Tahu: (slams his gavel on the table) That's enough deliberation. If the jury would be so kind as to render a verdict now, I believe we can settle this once and for all.(silence)Tahu: Oh, right. I get to be the jury, too. In that case, I sentence the defendant, Mr. Pridak, to cleaning the bathtub every day for the rest of his lif-HOLD IT!Tahu: …Xplode: …Fra Fra: …Pridak: Your Honorary!Tahu: My what?Pridak: My attorney quit on me at the end! This trial was unfair!Tahu: …Xplode: For the record, I did quit, but only because he was a moron.Pridak: He's even insulting me now! Tahu: Well, that may be the case, but what do you want to do about it?Pridak: Let me defend myself! I'll do a much better job.Tahu: …you…as a defense attorney?Fra Fra: Hey now. wakeup2.gif If that mockery of a color scheme over there gets to be an attorney, why not let him be one too?Xplode: …was that aimed at me?Tahu: Very well. Mr. Pridak, you will defend yourself.Xplode: Dear Lord.Pridak: Woot!Tahu: The new trial of Mr. Pridak begins…now!50,000 years ago…In the middle of the fortress…MT: …well…this is just lovely.Welder: A giant lava lake in the middle of a giant fortress.MT: Wonder who was kind enough to put this here?Welder: Probably your local lava monster corporation.MT: Wonder where I can file a report for this.Welder: Try the Matoran Resources office?MT: Hmm. Well, perhaps we can do that once we find a way over this mess.Welder: Doesn't your mask work for things like that?MT: …oh. Right. Yeah. Forgot about that.Welder: Well…how about you just head over there…and I'll find another way to the top of this place.MT: Very well. Good luck to you, then.Welder: Likewise.MT: (teleports away)Welder: …now…maybe I should take this time to contact that Matoran Resources department.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Part 1 - Based on a true story?Part 2 - Casey Anthony got off. We all hated her.Anyways, yeah, good chapter and stuff and all of that.For the record? All of the people I call friends outside the internet are also always on the internet, and we don't talk on the internet, but instead carry it into our daily life. Just not too much. Otherwise the world would end. Imagine if everybody in the world talked like commenters on certain video sites! Oh my gosh!Guild Wars 2 rocks, console gamers are getting short end of stick, just letting you all know and stuff.This is me. Signing off. Also, RIP Neil Armstrong.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

@Chapter 131: Pridak and XPlode's initial conversation was quite hilarious. As was Vezok getting turned into a flower. Hooray for continued backstory segments; those are getting quite interesting.@Chapter 132: I don't particularily like getting robbed of my fair shot at winning due to being eaten, but whatever. That's the way the cookie crumbles, I suppose. Moar interesting backstory woohoo.@Chapter 133: What an unfortunate situation with the coffee machine. That's got to hurt. Pridak defending himself should certainly be hilarious. Alsoyaybackstory.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Sorry that this chapter has taken FOREVER to get up. College has been pretty busy so far, and I'm sure it'll only get crazier from here, so..

Part 1 - Based on a true story?Part 2 - Casey Anthony got off. We all hated her.
Pridak takes slight offense at the comparison. :P
Matoran resources department? They probably just sell explosive coffee machines.
How did you know?Chapter 134: Diplomatics are MainstreamAt the house...MT: Aannnddddd welcome back, everyone!Brutaka: Today’s the day that we separate the losers...from...well...the losers who don’t lose as badly.MT: That’s right! It’s the loser’s round!Brutaka: Originally, we had intended to do a complicated bracket where everyone who lost would get to work their way back to the winner’s bracket through a complicated series of one on one fights.MT: At the end, however, we decided that that would be far less entertaining than what we actually did.Brutaka: And what did we actually do, you ask?MT: We stuck everyone who lost in the second round on the middle of a giant edible donut, set the donut on fire, and stuck it in the pool.Brutaka: The last two on the donut at the end get to advance!*om nom nom nom nom*MT: ...assuming there’s any donut left to stand on when Nocturn’s done with it.Brutaka: So far, we’ve had Tahu Nuva, Witch Doctor, JL, Levacius, Omega Turtle, and Mesonak advance to the third round. The rest of those people...will fight it out here.Brenmac: (notices Tahu)Tahu: …Brenmac: …Tahu: ...ohey.Brenmac: Please stay away from me.Brutaka: We’ll get this match started after a word from our sponsor, Sunken Sonuts! (hands the mic to MT)MT: Hey everyone. My coffee machine is broken, and I’m starting to get really sleepy without my coffee, so if anyone could bring or buy me a new one, that’d be great. Thanks. (hands the mic back to Brutaka)Brutaka: ...that wasn’t the word from our sponsor!!MT: Yeah, well, that’s what happens when I try to read advertisements without my coffee.Brutaka: *sigh* Whatever. There goes next month’s rent money, I guess.MT: ...rent money?Brutaka: How do you think I afford to live in the house? I have to pay rent too, you know.MT: ...Tahu lets everyone stay in the house for free, dude.Brutaka: What?!MT: …Brutaka: That’s not what Vezon told me!MT: You seriously listened to Vezon?Brutaka: Well...he seemed knowledgeable...so yeah.MT: And who have you been paying this rent money to?Brutaka: ...Vezon.MT: (facepalm) No wonder he’s got the money to build all those nuclear weapons.Brutaka: Man...I feel upset now.Meanwhile, elsewhere...Tahu: …Pridak: …Fra Fra: ...this...is rather unexpected.Plant: Hello.Tahu: I thought we requested that Vezok come to the witness stand.Hydraxon: You did.Tahu: Then why is there a potted plant in front of me?Plant: Perhaps you should ask Zaktan about that.Tahu: ...Zaktan?Zaktan: Heh...well...let’s just say that reconstitute at random disks are very random in their reconstituting.Tahu: *sigh* It appears we’ll have another trial to deal with after this case. Anyways, Vezon, you were requested by the prosecution to give an accurate testimony of what happened during the events of Pridak’s requesting to have Metroids made. According to Mr. Fra Fra, you were eavesdropping during that conversation.Plant: ...well...yes, I was.Pridak: WHAT?!?Tahu: Would you care to tell the court what happened?Plant: Not until I get out of being a potted plant first.Tahu: *sigh* Very well. Zaktan?Zaktan: Yes?Tahu: Take Vezok here back and figure out some way to change him into a Piraka again.Fra Fra: Can’t we just leave him as a plant? He smells much better that way.Zaktan: Fine. (grabs the plant and drags him away)Tahu: Excellent. Well, my sincerest apologies Mr. Fra Fra, but it appears you will have to find another witness for the moment.Fra Fra: Fine. I’ll go find someone else who eavesdropped.Tahu: Excellent. This court is in recess until that time. Pridak: Woo hoo! Not in jail yet!50,000 years ago...On top of the Fortress...MT: (climbs up a flight of stairs and emerges on the top) …Taesh: …you showed up.MT: Well, how about that. What’s an ugly Toa like you doing in a beautiful place like this?Taesh: …MT: Wait, let me guess. That tip-off from that Matoran...you planted that, didn’t you?Taesh: I needed to talk with you.MT: Right. Of course. You couldn’t have just sent me a postcard, or something?Taesh: This is important.MT: If it’s so important, why’d you drag me all the way up here to talk about it?Taesh: …MT: ...why’d you risk the chance that I would kill myself on the way up here if all you did was want to talk?Taesh: Because I may have to do more than talk, if necessary.MT: ...oh. I get it now. Taesh: Do you?MT: You forced a Matoran into giving my friend a tip off about something, and consequently, he sent me here to “talk with you,” presumably about the way I have been...making your Matoran slaughter parties difficult.Taesh: They are NOT parties!MT: Considering how happy Segal looks when she kills them, I’d say that isn’t far from the truth.Taesh: …MT: ...well?Taesh: Can we talk now?MT: I’ve got a better idea. (pulls out one of his guns and points it at Taesh) Let’s just skip the pointless talking and go straight to the fighting, ok?Taesh: …MT: …Taesh: If you insist on making this difficult...then I suppose I have no choice but to stop you with my fists.MT: :evilgrin:Taesh: This is likely the first battle this tower has been part of in hundreds of years. Let’s make it a memorable event, shall we?MT: Oh. Don’t worry about that. Memorability is my speciality. (fires his gun)-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

MT is, apparently, Hyper Chaotic Good. You never know what he's going to do, but at least he has morals.Anyways, good chapter and the like. Though I have no idea what's going on with the flaming doughnut or... how they got a big enough doughnut... or. Well, anything.But it was good and stuff.Yay fight scenes.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I definitely made an effort to contrast the old MT with the new MT. Explaining personalities and why people are the way they are has always been fun, at least for me.Chapter 135: Donuts Die YoungBrutaka: It would appear that we are all set for the epic fight of the losers!MT: Indeed we are.Brutaka: However, kids, remember: you're always a winner as long as you try.MT: …Brutaka: …MT: Are we really gonna do that?Brutaka: I didn't think we had much choice. We had to bargain something to get on the air.MT: …we're being broadcasted on TV?Brutaka: …sorta.MT: …what do you mean, sort of?Brutaka: Well…Zaktan said he'd tape it for us.MT: …you're kidding. THAT'S our viewing audience?Brutaka: …basically.MT: …that's…ridiculous.Brutaka: Meh. You get what you can.MT: Wait a second, then. Why did Zaktan ask us to encourage kids?Brutaka: …I dunno. Are you really looking for answers behind the motives of Zaktan?MT: When they're in an attempt to better the lives of others around him, yes. Because that always means something fishy is going on.Brutaka: …fair enough. We can check on that later. In the meantime..we should get this battle started.MT: Indeed. 12 losers. The last two standing on the inflatable donut at the end of this round wins.Brutaka: All right. Let's get this party started!Nocturn: (has eaten the entire donut)Brenmac and JL: (are hanging on to a shred of the donut for dear life)MT: …Brutaka: …maaaannnn…we never get to commentate on anything.50,000 years ago…MT: (ducks underneath a blast from Taesh)Taesh: (swings his sword at MT)MT: (blocks and shoves back, knocking Taesh's sword out of his hand)Taesh: (grabs his sword by the hilt and shoves it into MT's chest)MT: (stumbles back and crashes against a wall, firing random plasma shots to try and force Taesh away)Taesh: (creates a twister out of wind and spins some of the sand on the fortress top into the air)Plasma: (hits the spinning sand and turns it into glass)Taesh: (shatters the glass and sends the shards flying at MT)MT: (teleports out of the way and reappears behind Taesh)Taesh: (flips agily and lands about 10 feet away from MT)MT: (slices at the air)Taesh: …MT: …Taesh: …why are you so against saving this planet?MT: …I am not against saving this planet…I am against needlessly murdering its inhabitants.Taesh: They are not needlessly being murdered! It is for the cause!MT: Ridiculous! If it was for the cause, why do all your companions enjoy killing Matoran when they get the chance!Taesh: No one enjoys doing what we are doing, but we must do it to save the planet from Xenon!MT: Really?Taesh: …MT: Have you ever bothered to check the back of the note that you planted that Matoran with?Taesh: …that I…what?MT: It didn't take long to figure it out. You planted that Matoran with that letter in order to lure me to here. Probably in exchange for his life.Taesh: …MT: Sadly, you failed to check the back of the note when you were making your speech claiming that your intentions were pure. Take a look at it. (flips it towards Taesh)Taesh: (catches the note) …what is…this?MT: A scorecard. A contest between Tarda and Segal. For who could kill the most Matoran.Taesh: …MT: …Taesh: …I…didn't…MT: You what? You expect me to believe you didn't know this was happening?Taesh: And what was I supposed to do even if I did?! Let the planet be destroyed?MT: Search for another way to save it!Taesh: There IS no other way! (launches a blast of wind at MT)MT: (parries it easily) Are you so certain?Taesh: …what do you know?MT: …perhaps…if you took some time away from slaughtering innocents…you would have found something by now.Taesh: …MT: …(charges at Taesh)Taesh: (readies his sword)MT: (swings his sword at Taesh)Taesh: (thrusts his sword at MT)*SLICE!*MT: …Taesh: …MT: …Taesh: …it's over…old "friend." (rips his sword out of MT)MT: (drops his sword and collapses to the ground)Taesh: …MT: …Taesh: …we are the guardians of this planet. Your attempts at interfering with the salvation of this planet…interfering with our cause…will not continue.MT: …your cause…is…a mistake…Taesh: That is a belief that will die with you…a belief that will die very soon, as well. (turns around and leaps off the edge of the fortress roof, using a gust of wind to carry him away)MT: …-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Hey, MT lost a fight against somebody who wasn't totally ridiculously comedically overpowered.The donut idea does not appear to be have been conceived very well, to be honest. It could have been planned a lot better. Maybe cyanide spiked donuts. No, wait... he was able to keep eating after being shattered into his Bionicle pieces from a long, long fall. So no, that wouldn't work.Anyways. Good chapter and other flavor text. You are being encouraged by my words.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Urk. I meant Brenmac and iBrow.(facepalm)Anyways, yes, this tournament format was a terrible idea. Although it did finally provide me with an excuse to get a battle on a donut in the pool, which was worth it.

On a side note, Old MT (Or is it new) dies. Is there and old/new Evil Tahu too?
I won't spoil anything for the moment, but both MT and Evil Tahu are the same people that they were before their respective brushes with death.
The donut idea does not appear to be have been conceived very well, to be honest. It could have been planned a lot better. Maybe cyanide spiked donuts. No, wait... he was able to keep eating after being shattered into his Bionicle pieces from a long, long fall. So no, that wouldn't work.
Considering how tough Nocturn's stomach is, perhaps even poison wouldn't have done the trick.
Anyways. Good chapter and other flavor text. You are being encouraged by my words.
Why, yes I am. Thank you for being a positive influence. :PAnyways, I do have some information as to the future of Aftermath and the TBTTRAH series in general.The season we are on now(season 9) will be wrapping up shortly. Season 10 will be the last season of Aftermath 2, and the last of the main TBTTRAH series in general. It will also tie together just about every main plot point from MT's backstory, the Center cycle, and the Metroid outbreak at the house. College is starting to ramp up, and it's difficult finding time to write, so I'll be taking a break from that for a while after A2 wraps up.However, the TBTTRAH series isn't ending yet. Sometime before next summer, I'll get working on an Aftermath 3(tentative name).-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Sorry this chapter took quite a while.And yes, everyone who appeared since the beginning of Season 8(iBrow, JL, etc.) will have a large role in the finale of A2.Chapter 136: A Change of Fate50,000 years ago…Welder: …man…I hate climbing these walls…couldn't anyone have installed an elevator around here-*crunch*Welder: …(whirls around)…who's there?!…Welder: (begins scanning the room frantically)…I'm warning you…come out…or I'll make you…you..you'll be sorr-(turns and finds himself face to face with Vundas)Vundas: …Welder: AAAAHHHHHH!!!!*BAM!*Meanwhile, back at the house, present day…Tahu: This is getting rather ridiculous…can't we get ONE witness to testify who isn't a complete moron?Zaktan: I already told you…I just wanted to be a fish when I grew up!Tahu: Right. Guess I shouldn't have set my expectations so high.Fra Fra: Your honor…Tahu: Yes?Fra Fra: If I may, I believe it's becoming increasingly apparent that there are no other witnesses who were with Pridak on that day that aren't currently in a state of plant hood. We should call back Vezok.Tahu: (shakes head) I'm afraid we can't.Fra Fra: …what? Why?Tahu: He is currently in the process of being "unplanted."Fra Fra: Objection! Your honor, we can't delay the legal process with unreconstituting at unrandom!Tahu: …objection overruled. He's already in the process. We can't interrupt.Fra Fra: What? Your honor, I'm sorry, but…I cannot allow you to not allow me to object!Tahu: …wait…I'VE been overruled?Fra Fra: The prosecution demands that the plant take the stand!Pridak: Objection! We can't interrupt the de-planting process!Fra Fra: Quiet, you! (throws his coffee cup at Pridak)*SPLAT!*Pridak: …ow…Tahu: …well…it appears that we will have to call back Vezok to the stand, plant or not. I suppose we'll have to send this court to recess yet AGAIN while we go find Vezok.Fra Fra: Thank you, your honor.Tahu: Court is…recessed…recesseded…recess able? Whatever. Court is on lunch break. Anyone going to Burger King?50,000 years ago…(shuffling noise)MT: …ow….(looks up)Vundas: …MT: …you…Vundas: (holds up Welder's lifeless body)MT: …Vundas: …you're not getting a game over yet. (extends his palm towards MT and blasts him with Xenon)MT: Blargalarghalarghalarghalarghalrargha…Vundas: …MT: …(faints, his appearance turned black and severely distorted from the overload of Xenon)Vundas: …when you wake up…go take care of that annoying Wind Toa for me. Ok?-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Vundas is MT's creator, right?Court scene was funny, but I'm starting to think that Fra Fra wants to be the leader of the BIONICLEs...he just overruled AND confused Tahu, for goodness sakes!Oh, and the news flash was helpful, and a lot shorter than mine...oh well. Good chappy anyway.~MN~

Vundas is MT's creator, right?Court scene was funny, but I'm starting to think that Fra Fra wants to be the leader of the BIONICLEs...he just overruled AND confused Tahu, for goodness sakes!Oh, and the news flash was helpful, and a lot shorter than mine...oh well. Good chappy anyway.~MN~
Vundas pretended to create MT, especially since MT used 2 Nova Blasts in his something million year old fight against the rock monster killed back on season 7, I believe, before the Ark and the Dark Lord dying and stuff.MT is adding backstory which will slowly explain and fix things in the finale.Also, the finale seems to be slowly creeping up on us......when will it be released approximately?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Pretended?!? And what rock monster? And what Ark, and Dark Lord...yeesh, I should really read all 23 pages of this topic.But I'm too lazy to. I suppose I'll look on the BZP Comedy Wiki then, should help clear things up.Also, how long does each season last?~MN~

Pretended?!? And what rock monster? And what Ark, and Dark Lord...yeesh, I should really read all 23 pages of this topic.But I'm too lazy to. I suppose I'll look on the BZP Comedy Wiki then, should help clear things up.
Would definitely help if I stopped being lazy and updated it sometime. :PBut all of that should be on there.Anyways, the MT in the TBTTRAH Series was created a very long time ago with the express intent of protecting certain trade routes between a large production location on a planet called Delarax and other societies. When the Dark Lord first rose to power with Xenon, it attacked the place MT was protecting with the help of a rather large rock monster named Tackon. Through the god moderator powers bestowed upon him, MT used a pair of nova blasts to knock Tackon off of the large floating production zone, but he lost his memory and most of his power in the past. Vundas, the Ice Toa, found him, took him in, and pretended that he was his creator. Vundas would eventually become infected by Xenon and lose his free will, and MT(as depicted in the previous chapter) was transformed from a Toa of Fire into a Toa of Xenon by Vundas.In short, MT believed for quite a long time that he was much younger than he actually is. MT's age will be one of the sub-plots of the last season of A2 as well.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Pretended?!? And what rock monster? And what Ark, and Dark Lord...yeesh, I should really read all 23 pages of this topic.But I'm too lazy to. I suppose I'll look on the BZP Comedy Wiki then, should help clear things up.
Would definitely help if I stopped being lazy and updated it sometime. :PBut all of that should be on there.Anyways, the MT in the TBTTRAH Series was created a very long time ago with the express intent of protecting certain trade routes between a large production location on a planet called Delarax and other societies. When the Dark Lord first rose to power with Xenon, it attacked the place MT was protecting with the help of a rather large rock monster named Tackon.Through the god moderator powers bestowed upon him, MT used a pair of nova blasts to knock Tackon off of the large floating production zone, but he lost his memory and most of his power in the past. Vundas, the Ice Toa, found him, took him in, and pretended that he was his creator. Vundas would eventually become infected by Xenon and lose his free will, and MT(as depicted in the previous chapter) was transformed from a Toa of Fire into a Toa of Xenon by Vundas.In short, MT believed for quite a long time that he was much younger than he actually is. MT's age will be one of the sub-plots of the last season of A2 as well.-MT
MT is old and yet still enjoys playing video games. *clap clap*Oh, I believe that most of these stuff were back in Aftermath 1, 2009-2011 when there was a big server change.And then there was more stuff back during 2007-2009 during which the original TBTTRAH series was ongoing.So I think there just might be about 150-200 pages of chapters worth in this entire story.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

@Chapter 134: Good chapter. What an... interesting set of circumstances. A giant, edible donut. Really? And wow just wow@Brutaka's situation regarding rent.@Chapter 135: I lol'd majorly when it was revealed Nocturn ate the donut before they could commentate. That's just great. Also, what a battle. Interesting to see MT lose a fight for once. :P@Chapter 136: I swear, these court proceedings are hilarious. What a sham. And well, there goes Welder. Backstory certainly got interesting. I can tell this is rapidly building towards the finale.Great chapters, as usual. Now, to address your post regarding the future of Aftermath:It's probably a good idea to take a break due to college and whatnot. I figured that'd be the case, eventually; quite happy you kept it going for as long as you did. And I'm very glad to hear there will be an Aftermath 3 next summer. Gives me something to look forward to. Certainly seems like it's going to be interesting. Looking forward to the end of season 9, start of season 10, etc. :P-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

It's probably a good idea to take a break due to college and whatnot. I figured that'd be the case, eventually; quite happy you kept it going for as long as you did. And I'm very glad to hear there will be an Aftermath 3 next summer. Gives me something to look forward to. Certainly seems like it's going to be interesting. Looking forward to the end of season 9, start of season 10, etc.
I actually thought I would stop enjoying writing somewhere down the road, but strangely, that's never happened. Glad you still enjoy reading it!
MT is old and yet still enjoys playing video games. *clap clap*
Hmm...eighteen is the new fifty, I suppose.Anyways, I don't think I'll ever stop enjoying video games. :PChapter 137: The Amazing Mr. PridakMT: And we're once again ready to get down to some fighting action.Brutaka: Welcome back to the AFL tournament, everyone! Or, whatever we call it now. House Fighting League? Donut Fighting League? I forget.MT: At any rate, today's matchup is one of great anticipation. And by great anticipation, I mean little to none at all.Brutaka: Please welcome: The Witch Doctor and Mesonak!Mesonak: (walks onto the deck)Witch Doctor: (follows)MT: …Brutaka: Somehow, these two nut cases managed to advance in this scam of a tournament that we have and will now face off in Top 8 for the chance to go to the final four.MT: Very well. Let's get this fight underway, shall we?Brutaka: Are the contestants ready?Mesonak: Born ready.Witch Doctor: Born…actually…just last year when some guy at Lego visualized me as a villain…then I got disassembled into a bunch of plastic pieces and shipped to a toy store…was a pretty dark time in my life.MT: …Brutaka: …MT: Right then. Let's get this fight underway, shall we?Brutaka: Hopefully we can actually have a fight this time.Mesonak: (pulls out his lightsaber rip off) Time to die, Witch Doctor.Witch Doctor: Pfft. Don't even try. I've got voodoo. You can't possibly hurt me!Mesonak: …voodoo?Witch Doctor: Yeah.Mesonak: …what's that?Witch Doctor: You don't know what voodoo is?Mesonak: I live in a house where my roommates are all aliens from different planets and the most well traveled person in the house spends his time beating Piraka up with baseball bats and figuring out who is currently attempting to steal stuff with his credit card.Witch Doctor: …Mesonak: Can you explain it to me?Witch Doctor: …well…it's…um…it's uh…Mesonak: …Witch Doctor: …it's…basically…um…Mesonak: You don't know what it is, do you?Witch Doctor: …well…maybe not…but I definitely have power over it!Mesonak: …great. Another magical power that nobody knows what it is or what it does. I feel like I'm trying to figure out the mystery of the Easter Bunny all over again.Brutaka: Hey…um…whenever you guys feel like fighting.Mesonak: Oh. Right. (charges at Witch Doctor)Witch Doctor: (begins chanting a spell) Alakazamadamlabamdamaga…Sheep: (falls out of the sky and lands on the deck)*WHUMP!!*Sheep: Baa!Witch Doctor: …wait, what? I wanted a bomb, not a sheep! Why in the world did that-Mesonak: (flies into the Witch Doctor and kicks him off the deck)*WHAM!!!*Witch Doctor: Nnoooooooooo….*CRASH!!*Brutaka: …MT: …well…it appears that we finally know what voodoo does. It's the art of magically summoning sheep.Sheep: Baa.Brutaka: Seems like a less than useful fighting technique, though.Meanwhile, in the kitchen…Onua: And so that's why I thought to search for you there.Drilldozer: Man. That sucks. Guess I'm just not good at hide and seek.Onua: …dude…it's like…a freaking house that's a thousand times bigger than any of us.Drilldozer: …Onua: You don't have to be anything decent at hide and go seek to find a good place to hide.Drilldozer: …well…maybe I'm terrible then.Onua: …I hate to say this…but…I think it's actually because you're a moron.Drilldozer: ..what?Onua: Actually, I didn't hate to say that at all.Drilldozer: I am NOT a moron!Onua: …Drilldozer: In fact, I graduated at the top of my Villain Factory class in…oh…hey Samus.Samus: Hey. What are you doing?Onua: Playing find the moron.Drilldozer: He means hide and go seek.Samus: …ah.Drilldozer: Whatcha got there?Samus: Super Metroid. Going to go play it somewhere else because the living room's being taken over for that stupid courtroom thing.Drilldozer: …Super Metroid?Samus: Yeah.Drilldozer: Why are you playing something dumb like that?Samus: …Drilldozer: Call of Duty is way more fun, anyway. Trying playing a new game. You'll enjoy it much more than that sucky old thing.Samus: …Drilldozer: …what?20 seconds and one beatdown later…Drilldozer: :dazed: …oww….Onua: I think that was proof enough that you are a moron.Drilldozer: …why'd she do that? What did I say? I don't think I said anything wrong, did I?Meanwhile, in the living room…Tahu: …this is getting utterly ridiculous.Koopa: Hello.Fra Fra: …I requested Vezok, not you.Koopa: I am Vezok.Fra Fra: Vezok is currently a potted plant. You are not a plant.Koopa: …how do you think people reverse the effects of a reconstitute at random disk?Fra Fra: …Koopa: They shoot other reconstitute at random disks until I get changed back into myself. Unfortunately…you interrupted us when I was a Koopa.Fra Fra: …Koopa: If only you had come in one transformation before…then I would've been a dragon-Fra Fra: (slams his coffee mug on the prosecutor's bench) *WHAM!*Koopa: Ahh!Fra Fra: Witness! Testify to what you heard at Pridak's conversation!Koopa: …oh…ok. Well then. Pridak told Avak and Nuparu he wanted Metroids for some secret project.Fra Fra: …mhm. And?Koopa: …and then he gave them the order and left.Fra Fra: Ha! Perfect. That's all we needed to know, your honor-Pridak: OBJECTION!Fra Fra: …Pridak: Is that it? Really?Fra Fra: …is what it? Oh, you mean my coffee…no, I haven't run out of coffee yet…although it is getting a little cold.Pridak: You're basing your entire case off of the testimony of one witness? A witness, who, I might add, is currently a turtle?Fra Fra: …Koopa: What have you got against turtles?Pridak: And his testimony isn't even conclusive! He never heard what that secret project is!Fra Fra: …yeah, but-Pridak: And so, if that is all you have, then you have nothing to charge me with! We don't even know if this witness is lying or not! Ha!Fra Fra: …and your point?Pridak: …my point is that until you prove me guilty…I am innocent!Fra Fra: Ha! I'm afraid you are mistaken there.Tahu: …how is he mistaken?Fra Fra: The legal system is clearly "Guilty until proven innocent!"Tahu: …what legal system are you using?Fra Fra: The one on Planet Delarax! What else?Tahu: …Pridak: …Fra Fra: …you don't seriously mean to suggest that the legal system here is innocent until proven guilty…do you?Tahu: Yes, we do.Fra Fra: WHAT?! Nobody told me that!Pridak: Ha! I'd say that your case is cold…LIKE YOUR COFFEE!Fra Fra: Shut up, you! (throws his coffee cup at Pridak)*SPLAT!*Pridak: Yeowch!Tahu: Very well. If the prosecutor has nothing to do besides fling lukewarm beverages at his opponent, then I will announce a verdict! This court finds the defendant, Mr. Pridak, NOT GUILTY!(random cheering) Tahu: This court is adjourned!-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

NOOOO! PRIDAK IS INNOCENT! UNFAIR!
YEAH, Pridak isn't guilty!
Hmm...never knew Pridak was so polarizing. :PChapter 138: A Game of MatoranMT: And it's once again time for another exciting battle today!Brutaka: Our two contestants for this vaunted round are JL and the incredible Tahu Nuva!Tahu Nuva: Woot.MT: Are we ready?Brutaka: I am.Tahu Nuva: I am.JL: I'm not.MT: …Brutaka: …buzzkill.JL: (puts his phone down) There. Now I'm ready.MT: …Brutaka: …what did you do?JL: Ordered an air strike on Tahu Nuva.Tahu Nuva: …*gulp*Brutaka: …well…I wasn't aware those were legal.JL: Be quiet, or I'll order one on you, too.Brutaka: I didn't say I was going to report you for it, though! Sheesh.MT: And after once again having our morals compromised, we'll get down to the battle.Brutaka: The contestants appear to finally be ready.Tahu Nuva: Hold it one second.MT: …now WHAT?Tahu Nuva: I'm ordering a predator missile on JL. (puts down his phone) Now we can fight.Brutaka: …but…but that's not legal either!Tahu Nuva: (picks up his phone again) Adjust coordinates to the gold armored titan sitting in the press bo-Brutaka: All right all right! I'm sorry!Tahu Nuva: …never mind. (puts his phone down)MT: …well…after that….it appears we're finally ready to battle. Contestants, on your mark! Get set! Go!50,000 years ago…Segal: …did you finish the job?Taesh: Never mind that. What are you doing here?Segal: (gestures to a large amount of Xenon infected creatures heading for a village) …Taesh: …Segal: These monsters are about to run this city into the ground, as you can easily tell.Taesh: Why aren't you doing something to stop them then?Segal: There's no way we could stop them from reaching the city in time.Taesh: ...Segal: So…we are left to simply try and cut our losses as much as possible. (gestures to a large ship floating above the city)Taesh: …and that is?Segal: Our new invention. Instead of forcing us to go through the villages to collect our precious source of fuel individually, we can simply use this to collect the energy necessary to power the weapon.Taesh: …so it's a new way of mass destruction.Segal: In a sense, yes. Taesh: But why are you using it here? We agreed that this city was to be spared.Segal: (shakes her head) Like I said, it's a simple way of cutting our losses. This city is going to be overrun by those monsters, is it not?Taesh: …Segal: If that city is to be destroyed…well…we might as well collect energy from it as opposed to letting all of these Matoran lives go to waste.Taesh: …Segal: …you seem…distressed.Taesh: Leave these monsters to me. (points to the herd of Xenon creatures)Segal: …what?Taesh: I'll take care of them before they reach the city. Segal: …there must be hundreds of them…how are you going to-Taesh: I said leave them to me. Segal: …very well. But if they do get near the city…we are going ahead with our plan.Taesh: That won't happen.Segal: …and I thought today was going to be boring, too. (shrugs and walks away)-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Airstrikes are 6 killstreaks, Predator Missiles are 5! HAH!
Augh. I despise those.
Thees chapter does not have ibrowThees chapter is big babbyChapter is funnyTranslated from Heavy-Speak that would be a good chapter. I enjoyed the ordering of the airstrikes.
DEE ENTIRE CHAPTER EEZ BABIEZ!Chapter 139: Buying OnlineAt the house…MT: And we are ready once again to move along with this tournament!Brutaka: Today we have the amazing Mr. Gadunka…Gadunka: Gadunka.Brutaka: Vs. Mr. iBrow!MT: We are very excited about all of our match ups, but todays in particular, because of a certain-Brutaka: …wait a moment. Where's our other contestant?MT: …what?Brutaka: iBrow. Where'd he go?MT: …he's not there?Brutaka: No.MT: …then I have no idea where in the world he possibly could have gone to-Helicopter: (flies by the house and dumps a bomb on Gadunka)Gadunka: …GADU-*BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!*MT: …Brutaka: …well…it appears JL has his new opponent set for the next round.MT: Hey! Come back here! You can't just fly off! You have to actually…oh forget it.Meanwhile, downstairs…Zaktan: …hey…you're not a plant anymore!Vezok: No thanks to you.Zaktan: …whatcha doing?Vezok: Nothing.Zaktan: …you're on the computer. You must be doing something.Vezok: Right. That's it. I'm on the computer.Zaktan: …Vezok: …Zaktan: Come on! You can tell me!Vezok: Go away.Zaktan: What website are you on?Vezok: GO AWAY!Zaktan: What the…OOH!!! YOU'RE LOOKING AT THAT WEBSITE, AREN'T YOU?!?Vezok: …Zaktan: …oh…it's just Gamestop.Vezok: …what did you think it was?Zaktan: I dunno. I was hoping for something a bit more scandalous.Vezok: *sigh*Zaktan: So what are you trying to buy? (notices a picture on the screen) ..what in the world? Wee You?Vezok: I'm trying to pre-order the Wii U. It's Nintendo's next home console.Zaktan: …sounds like an ambulance. Wee you wee you wee you wee you.Vezok: Right. Well, at any rate, I can't freaking find it anywhere because it's sold out on like every website.Zaktan: Hey, what a surprise. Even after the Wii sucked massively, people still want something from Nintendo.Vezok: The Wii didn't "suck," it just had a surprising lack of third party games.Zaktan: And it didn't have Gears of War. So it sucked.Vezok: …whatever. At any rate, the Wii U will have a ton more in terms of third party titles, so I'm excited.Zaktan: Does it have Gears of War?Vezok: …is Gears of War a third party title?Zaktan: Gears of War is a first rate party title.Vezok: …Zaktan: …what?Vezok: Just…go away. Please. 50,000 years ago…Taesh: (sends an army of Xenon animals flying into a wall)*CRASH!!*Xenon Tiger: (leaps onto Taesh)Taesh: (grabs the Tiger and flings it off) Xenon Tiger: (flies into a wall)Xenon Wolves: (charge at Taesh)Taesh: (summons a tornado and manages to blow them away)Xenon Kikanalo: (stampede towards Taesh)Taesh: (gets knocked over, but manages to shoot them down while rolling away)Kikanalo: (explode)Taesh: (staggers to his feet and notices an even larger group of Xenon infected animals approaching the city) …there…there are too many of them!Hoard: (charges towards the city)Taesh: (prepares to launch a Nova blast)*BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!*Taesh: (whirls around) …what the…Spaceship: (fires a large laser at the Matoran city, incinerating it)Taesh: No!Shockwave from the laser: (spreads out and turns the animal hoard into ashes)Taesh: …Segal: You are out of time. Taesh: …Segal: They were about to reach the city. Too bad.Taesh: …Segal: …ah…how easily they are willing to give up their lives in order to support a cause of which they know nothing about…tragically comedic, wouldn't you agree?Taesh: …you…you are not worthy to carry the title of Toa. You do not care at all what happens to these Matoran, do you?Segal: (ignores Taesh and gives a signal to the giant spaceship)Spaceship: (opens up a giant vacuum and sucks the Matoran remains inside)Segal: Matoran lives are little more than a resource, Taesh. We might as well conserve them when we can and spare ourselves extra effort.Taesh: …Segal: …you just fought a meaningless battle. What a waste of effort and time. Taesh: …this…this is not how it is supposed to be.Segal: Not how it is supposed to be? Taesh, one way or another, we must gather energy for the weapon to destroy the Xenon core.Taesh: …Segal: It is…an unescapable reality. Even guardians of a planet must dirty their hands from time to time, right?Taesh: …even Toa…must dirty their hands.Segal: …that melancholy face of yours suits you the m-*BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM!!*Segal: (whirls around) What the-?MT: (appears in front of Taesh, his armor blackened, his weapons gone, and his sanity virtually non existent) RRRRAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!! (swings his hand at Segal, slicing through her body)Segal: URK! (collapses over and falls onto the ground)Taesh: ...MT: …RRRRRAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!To be continued…-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Insane MT is insane.....Does Vundas turn him into a Toa of Coffee? Hmmm.Good backstory. And everybody likes calling in airstrikes and helicopters....although AC-130's could destroy the house.Oh, and it seems like 4 days have passed since the last chappy. :(

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Four days have passed. Life's been busy n' such. Got a couple of tests next week, as well as a paper and a job to keep up with...so free time has been rather sparse, to say the least.Chapter 140: Pre-Order on DelayBrutaka: Welcome back for our last match of the quarterfinals of our lovely fighting tournament.MT: Originally, this fight was going to take place between Levacius and Omega Turtle…Brutaka: But, sadly, Omega…well…he's been having some stomach issues recently.FLASHBACK…Zaktan: Hey, Omega!Omega Turtle: Buh ya?Zaktan: I made a sandwich for you!Omega Turtle: …buh really?Zaktan: Yeah! Give it a try!Omega Turtle: Thank you so much! Buhh…(takes a bite out of it)…mmm…you know, I don't think I've ever buh tasted anything like this bef-(immediately passes out).Zaktan: …whoops.END OF FLASHBACK…MT: …so…yeah.Brutaka: At any rate, Brenmac will be taking his place, and we shall have our first one on one Zehvor match of the tournament!MT: Are the two contestants ready?Levacius: Ready and waiting.Brenmac: Ready to be a champion…now that there's no more dumb Tahus in the tournament.MT: Very well then.Brutaka: On my mark! Three…two…one…go!Levacius: (launches a lightning bolt at Brenmac)Brenmac: (deflects it with his propellor device and rushes Levacius)Levacius: (thrusts his spear at Brenmac)Brenmac: (parries the spear and grabs at Lev)Levacius: (knocks Brenmac's hand away and zaps him with lightning)Brenmac: (staggers back and sends a dagger of ice flying at Lev)Levacius: (gets hit and stumbles backwards briefly)Brenmac: (rushes Levacius and tackles him to the ground)Levacius: (hits the ground hard)Brenmac: (attempts to bring his propellor down on Levacius)Levacius: (pulls his spear out and blocks the blow)Brenmac: (pushes down on the spear)Levacius: (shoves the spear up and stuns Brenmac)Brenmac: Ow-Levacius: (kicks Brenmac off and then nails him with a lightning blast)Brenmac: (flies through the air and crashes into the ground)Levacius: (takes off, charging at him)Brenmac: …(staggers to his feet, looking around)Levacius: (continues to gain ground on Brenmac)Brenmac: …(grabs a potted plant and slams it onto Lev's head)*WHAM!!*Levacius: (stumbles back, dazed)Brenmac: (grabs Lev's legs and spins him around before letting him go)Levacius: (goes flying and lands on a wall, breaking the pot) *SMASH!!*Levacius: …ooooggghhh….Brenmac: (charges towards Lev)Levacius: (stumbles to his feet and swings his spear at Brenmac)Brenmac: (ducks underneath and kicks Lev)Levacius: (falls backward, still stunned from the pot blow)Brenmac: …Levacius: …dizzy…dizzy…super super dizzy…(stumbles back and falls into the pool below)*SPLASH!!*Brenmac: …MT: …Brutaka: …and that's it! Brenmac manages to move on via the strength of slamming a pot into someone's head!MT: …wasn't aware that that was even a legal fighting maneuver.Brutaka: Congratulations to Brenmac who will finally end up in his first Final Four! And to last year's champion, Levacius…don't feel too bad. You could have gotten a stomach disease, like Omega Turtle, and have to be operated on by Witch Doctor!Omega Turtle: BBBBUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!Witch Doctor: Quiet, you. Meanwhile, elsewhere…Vezok: …Zaktan: …Vezok: …Zaktan: …Vezok: …Zaktan: …Vezok: …Zaktan: …Wii U's still all sold out?Vezok: Shut up.50,000 years ago…Taesh: …Segal: *gasp*MT: …rraaarrrgghhh….(grabs Segal up and lifts her into the air)Segal: …(stares at MT's blackened armor)…ah…amazing.Taesh: …Segal: This…this is the power we have been searching for!Taesh: …Segal: …yes…the answer to defeating Xenon must lie within Xenon itself! We must learn how to control it! *hack* *cough*MT: …(stares at Segal, regarding her as a potential meal)Taesh: …controlling the plague that has spread over our planet and wiped out so many of the creatures who live here? Are you insane?Segal: …do you think the idea of nearly wiping a sentient species off of the face of the planet in order to save this world is an incredibly sane idea in the first place?Taesh: …we had to do that to save the world!Segal: (gestures to MT) …are you so certain?Taesh: …!Segal: …heh…(turns to MT)…I really must experiment on you…find out where your power comes from…learn to-MT: RRRAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! (slams Segal into the ground)Segal: OOF!!MT: (raises his foot into the air and slams it down on her)Segal: (gets crushed, dying instantly)Taesh: …MT: …rrrr….ggrrr….arrrggghhh….Taesh: …(stares up at the burning spaceship above)…when you live…among the stars…you lose track of what is happening on the ground.*Woosh!*Taesh: (looks up just in time to notice MT flying at him)MT: RAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!! (slams his fist into Taesh's mask)Taesh: (flies backwards, crashing into the ground and rolling to a stop)MT: …Taesh: …(pulls out his sword)…so…it's come to this…once again.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1