Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

Gravity appears to have learned the secrets of the universe. Everybody started wanting to be my friend as soon as I attained psychic ascension and became immune to bullets and able to fry their brain with a thought.At least, that's what I've led them to believe. Muahahaha...Anyways, with the end of the murdering zombies arc and the return to simple comedy, this chapter had a lighthearted feel. Especially since we're seeing MC and Samus for the first time, well, forever. Glad that all got tied up. So good chappy.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Gotta say, I'm not liking this new background for BZP. Did the color filter get set to "bland" or something by accident?Chapter 121: Pro HackersThat night, upstairs...Vakama Metru: ...man...I can’t sleep at all.Whenua: ...?Vakama: I drank way too much coke, and now I can’t fall asleep.Whenua: Why don’t you go get some water or something? Maybe clear out some of that caffeine in your system?Vakama: ...I don’t think that’s how it works.Whenua: ...well...at the very least, maybe a good walk will get you tired or something.Vakama: ...fair enough. Just hopefully I don’t get mugged by any crazy spiders or Skrall in the dark. (heads down the stairs)*sob*Vakama: ...?*sniffle*Vakama: ...(walks into the living room)...is someone crying in here?Pridak: Go away...*sniff*...I want to be alone.Vakama: ...what’s the matter?Pridak: ...nothing. Nothing’s the matter. Go away.Vakama: Seriously, dude. What’s going on? Maybe I can help.Pridak: Not unless you can teach me to be good at Halo.Vakama: ...you’re upset because you’re bad at Halo?Pridak: Yes. I’m terrible at it. I can’t get even second to last place once.Vakama: ...well...why do you think you’re doing bad?Pridak: Because I keep dying before the other guys.Vakama: ...that’s...typically why you lose in video games, yes.Pridak: It just seems like I can never get my hands on a good weapon...and when I do, my health bar gets ripped apart by somebody before I get a chance to use it.Vakama: ...well...hmm...perhaps I can help you then, in that case.Pridak: You’ll teach me to be good?Vakama: Ha. Not teach, exactly.Pridak: ...what do you mean?Vakama: Let’s just say that I have experience tampering with different types of machinery. That’s how we made masks back in the day.Pridak: ...you’re going to tamper with macaroni to make me better? I don’t get it.Vakama: Machinery. And let me put it this way...Pridak: ...Vakama: ...have you ever heard of “hacking?”The next morning...Samus: (climbs onto the chair) Finally, time for some Halo. (turns the X-Box on)Xplode: Hey Samus.Samus: Hey. (starts up Halo)Xplode: Omega and I were wondering if you wanted to go do something today.Samus: ...what are you doing?Xplode: Dunno. Maybe throw the frisbee or something.Samus: ...in a little bit, I suppose.TV: Slayer!Samus: Ooh. Sweet. Spawned with a rocket.Xplode: ...that’s a bit odd. Spawning with a rocket?Samus: Must’ve just been the weapons customization for this game.Omega Turtle: ...good buh point.Samus: Ooh. A person. This guy’s going down. (fires the rocket)Stage: (explodes)Samus: ...Xplode: ...Omega Turtle: ...Samus: ...um...Xplode: That’s some serious weapon customization there. Blowing up the entire stage.Samus: What the heck just happened?Omega Turtle: Clearly you have buh received a power upgrade.Microphone: Ok, whoever it was that did that, you’re getting banned. That was some major hacks.Samus: What? Wait! No! I don’t even know how that-TV: Your console has been banned.Samus: ...Xplode: ...Omega Turtle: ...well...buh frisbee?Meanwhile, upstairs...Tahu Nuva: Whatcha doing?Tahu: Putting the finishing touches on this year’s fighting tournament. Seems like it’s happening a lot later than usual.Tahu Nuva: That might not be a bad thing.Tahu: Anyways, I’m thinking of doing it with less people this time. 32 instead of 64.Tahu Nuva: ...why would you go to less people?Tahu: Cause the first round matches are always boring, contain mostly people who don’t really want to do this anyway.Tahu Nuva: ...Tahu: Plus...I kinda wanted to throw in one feature...that would be a little difficult to do with 64 people.Tahu Nuva: Uh huh?Tahu: Well...long story short...I’m getting kinda sick of the Zehvor always winning this.Tahu Nuva: ...and your solution?Tahu: I’m going to allow Toa Kaita into the tournament.Tahu Nuva: ...you mean those giant Toa combinations?Tahu: Yep.Tahu Nuva: My goodness. Those things were so unsteady that they would fall over in like 5 seconds.Tahu: ...what?Tahu Nuva: The Toa Kaita could barely stand by themselves, let alone actually put up a decent fight against a member of a team of Toa who have perhaps saved the galaxy on multiple occasions.Tahu: Ok then, well, what do you suggest to level the playing field?Tahu Nuva: Perhaps we should just get better weapons or something.Tahu: And where do you suggest we get better weapons?Tahu Nuva: ...well...you’re not gonna like this...but I have an idea...Later, outside...Vezon: You want WHAT?!?Tahu Nuva: An antimatter ray. And preferably a gravity gun as well. Vezon: ...Tahu: ...Tahu Nuva: Oh, and a portal gun too, if you can manage to invent it.Vezon: ...er...right...I’ll get on it just as soon I can locate Aperture Science’s and Gordon Freeman’s phone numbers.Tahu Nuva: Excellent. We should be all set then. (walks away)Vezon: ...er...yeah...that was kinda a joke....oh forget it.Meanwhile, at the house...JL: What are you doing?Levacius: It’s nothing, really.JL: ...that’s a lot of writing there for nothing.Levacius: Well, in all honesty, these are ideas I had for a potential new Elder Scrolls game.JL: You like Elder Scrolls?Levacius: ...dude, I am the Elder Scrolls.JL: Funny. You don’t look much like sacred pieces of paper.Levacius: I am the biggest Elder Scrolls fan on the Earth.JL: ...I’m sure there’s someone out there who would dispute that claim.Levacius: Oh, there was.JL: ...there was?Levacius: Now there isn’t.JL: ...dare I asked what happened to that guy?Levacius: Let’s just say you can be the #1 fan if you’re dead.JL: ...you disturb me greatly.Levacius: Yeah, well, now you know what these ideas are, so go away.JL: Hang on a second, though. We may be able to do something with these ideas.Levacius: ...what would we “do” with them, exactly?JL: Well...we’d need a little programming knowledge...and perhaps a little money to get off the ground...but we may actually be able to sell this.Levacius: ...you’re gonna market these ideas? How?JL: That’s for me to know and you to eventually find out.Levacius: ...how long in the future is “eventually?”JL: Depends. If I can find someone with decent programming knowledge and some extra money, then fairly soon. If not, then never.Levacius: From the sound of that, my money’s on never.JL: ...please. A moment of silence for our dear friend, optimism.Levacius: Well, sorry for being doubtful, but there isn’t exactly anyone in this house with decent programming knowledge.JL: ...there may be one person...Meanwhile, downstairs...Vakama: So, did the hacks work?Pridak: Yep! Like a charm! First place in every game! Not even close too!Vakama: Excellent. Did you remember to turn them off?Pridak: ...turn them off?Vakama: Yeah...so the next person who plays the X-Box doesn’t accidentially screw up the entire game and get the console banned?Pridak: …Vakama: …Pridak: ...whoops.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

New!New!BZP isn't too bad. I've already gotten used to it. The color contrasts a little too much with the white, but I won't complain too much about it. I'm not like those freaks on those HGTV shows my mom watches. And my dad, but he doesn't have any choice.Vakama is a hacker. Of course.For the record, I've maintained #1 fan for a number of years now without having to kill anybody (I knew)..krow doog eht pu peeK .TM retpahc doog A .syawynA < -(O)- > Anyways. A good chapter MT. Keep up the good work.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :Flaugsa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Great chappy. Although I don't understand the appearance of Samus (which probably requires some backtracking) it was good, nonetheless.I also read the first chappy, just to clarify stuff. It was a good introduction to the story (or rather, the story that had already been started). Can't wait for the nex chappy.~TN:TS~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

@ Tahu Nuva: Toa of Silver;Back in the original The Bionicles Try to Run a House, and possibly in Aftermath 1 but I can't be sure, Samus and Master Chief, action figures of their respective video game characters, were two of the off-and-on characters. It's been a long time since we've seen them, though.Since I'm pretty sure MT only did it because he was watching Arby n' the Chief, Master Chief was absolutely terrible at playing his favorite game, Halo. Samus, less so. None of them beat Sonu though.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:Don't blink

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Since I'm pretty sure MT only did it because he was watching Arby n' the Chief, Master Chief was absolutely terrible at playing his favorite game, Halo. Samus, less so. None of them beat Sonu though.
Oh, come on. This Master Chief figure isn't THAT stupid. :P-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Since I'm pretty sure MT only did it because he was watching Arby n' the Chief, Master Chief was absolutely terrible at playing his favorite game, Halo. Samus, less so. None of them beat Sonu though.
Oh, come on. This Master Chief figure isn't THAT stupid. :P-MT
I had always thought that Lev was correct.....

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I had always thought that Lev was correct.....
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Samus and Master Chief appeared in this comedy before the first episode of Arby n' the Chief was put on the internet.I believe they appeared around late 2007 for the first time in one of the early hotel antics, whereas the first Arby n' the Chief episode aired in January of 2008.I could be wrong, though.I will say that Arby n' the Chief did influence some of their later escapades, most notably Zaktan's attempt to start a gaming company back in the original TBTTRAH, but the original characters of Samus and Chief were actually not based on Digital fear's creation. Back when the series first got off the ground, I stuck to characters that I actually owned as sets for the limits of appearing in this comedy, and so, well, they kinda got shoved into the mix. :P
And it seems like everyone is tinkering with machinery, all of a sudden. Good chappy, MT.
Everyone became slightly more technologically competent after dying.Chapter 122: Bored GamesIn the living room...Vakama: ...yep...just as I suspected.1ie0bb8szv1afk9lbj.pngPridak: ...what is it?Vakama: They noticed the hacking when someone else tried to play the X-Box and banned this console.Pridak: ...that sucks. Who would’ve been dumb enough to play on this X-Box without checking for hacks first?Vakama: Yeah, no kidding. Why don’t people expect other people randomly hacking into their systems without their permission? It’s like they expect responsibility from people or something.Pridak: Man...I’m gonna kill whoever’s responsible for this.Vakama: So you’re planning on committing suicide?Pridak: No...why?Vakama: ...no reason. No reason at all. It was just a joke.Pridak: Hmm. Well, you’ve got a ways to go before you’re comedy gold, but I suppose I can give you a few pointers.Vakama: Please do. I would love to hear what the great Pridak has to say on being funny.Pridak: First off...always punch your audience in the face.Vakama: …Pridak: ...secondly...always praise Pridak...Vakama: (walks away)Pridak: And third...wait...hang on...where are you going?Meanwhile, upstairs...Xplode: Did you find it?Omega Turtle: Buh yep. Here we buh go. (drops a giant board game)Samus: ...Risk, huh?Omega Turtle: Buh-huh.Xplode: It’s probably the most entertaining thing to do now that the X-Box is banned and the frisbee has mysteriously disappeared.Samus: (opens the cover off) ...what the heck are all these tiny pieces for?Omega Turtle: Buh playing the game.Samus: I figured that. Why are there so many of them?Xplode: It’s for showing how many armies you have in one place. The point of the game is to try and take over the world with your army. You get larger armies depending on how many countries you rule.Samus: ...so much for that whole “solitary do it herself bounty hunter” thing. Now I need armies.Omega Turtle: I wanna be buh red.Xplode: What? I’m the fire set here! I should be red!Samus: Green seems cool.Omega Turtle: But buh red’s my favorite color!Xplode: But you’re brown! I’m red!Omega Turtle: Yeah, well, you’re also racist!Xplode: That wasn’t racist! That was...Samus: That did sound pretty racist.Xplode: ...yeah, ok, that was pretty racist. Fine, I’ll be black.Omega Turtle: Even more buh racist.Xplode: Shut up.At the bottom of the pool, trapped in a fish tank with air inside...Master Chief: Help! Let me out!Hydraxon: Shut up you.Jaller Mahri: (swims towards Hydraxon) Who’s this?Hydraxon: Some guy I’ve never met before.Hahli: Is he a threat?Hydraxon: ...well...yes...but not in the terms that you’re thinking of.Master Chief: Let me out or I will murder all of you!Hydraxon: ...he’s a bit crazy. He’s also a Silent Hill fan, so that should tell you a lot about him.Master Chief: What? I hate Silent Hill.Hydraxon: ...you said Silent Hill was your favorite game series of all time! Halo was #2, and Silent Hill was-Master Chief: Silent Hill sucks.Hydraxon: …Nuparu: ...so...then what’s your favorite game series of all time? Halo?Master Chief: No. Halo’s #2. Tomb Raider is the best.Hydraxon: ...well...whatever. Least his #2 is consistent.Jaller: What are you going to do with him?Master Chief: He better let me go!Hydraxon: Go find out what Tahu wants to do with him. Maybe Tahu can get him and Pridak to sit in a room together and annoy each other to death.Master Chief: Your torture tactics will never work on me, evil Covenant overlord! Never!Later, in the bedroom...Gali: ...what in the world?Zaktan: How do I look? (holds out the apron he’s wearing)Tahu: ...why are you wearing that?Zaktan: What, the apron?Tahu: No, the magical unicorn on your head.Zaktan: ...is there really a magical unicorn on my head? (begins reaching over his head trying to grab it)Gali: Why are you wearing that apron, Zaktan?Zaktan: I am about to make the world’s greatest sandwich ever!Gali: …Zaktan: It will be such a culinary delight...the world will love me forever!Tahu: Why would the world love you for making a-Zaktan: I have no further time for pointless talking. If you wish to come witness the greatest sandwich making ever...then I suggest you hurry up and follow me now!Tahu: ...man...that sounds really, really enticing...but I’ve got some paint I really need to watch dry. Sorry bro.Zaktan: ...well...nuts then. Guess the greatest sandwich ever will have to go unwitnessed! (heads off towards the kitchen)Tahu: Don’t slice your arm off with a knife while you’re in there!Gali: …Tahu: …Gali: ...we should probably go make sure he doesn’t kill himself.Tahu: Yeah.To be continued...-MT Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Hey MT. I found a game you should play. It's called Slender. It'll be fun.Anyways, good chapter and such. I'm pretty sure the whole Master Chief section was just so you could disprove any link between this one and the other one. Because that one would would kill this one for say that this one likes any game more than Halo.Wow. Confusing.But yeah, good chapter. Can't wait for the Tournament. Just to see people getting beat up.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Anyways, good chapter and such. I'm pretty sure the whole Master Chief section was just so you could disprove any link between this one and the other one. Because that one would would kill this one for say that this one likes any game more than Halo.
I can tell how you would think that, except there was a section like this back in Chapter 120 before the accusations of copying Master Chief from Arby n' the Chief had been levied where Chief's favorite game was Silent Hill and his second favorite is Halo.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

That is an olllllllldddddddd 360.......And that was a pretty good chapter. Lets see how they play Risk.
Yeah, er, long story short, Xplode quit the game of Risk.Just so this chappy makes sense. Lovely behind the scenes work. :PChapter 123: Let the Games BeginMT: Aaaaaannnnnddddd welcome once again to the HFL Fighting Tournament everyone! Brutaka: The 5th Annual House Fighting League Fighting Tournament is brought to you by: Burn Resistant Canoes! Now you can light your canoe on fire and have it not burn up! Proving once and for all that you can have your kayak, and heat it too.MT: ...that was pretty bad.Brutaka: Yeah. Sorry about that.MT: Anyways, I’m MT your usual host for this annual tournament, and he’s Brutaka, who recently retired from fighting due to a...what was it again?Brutaka: Sprained ankle.MT: ...Brutaka: ...what?MT: ...you really retired because of a sprained ankle?Brutaka: It hurt really badly!MT: You’re a pansy.Brutaka: We’ll find out who’s a pansy when I come over there and kick your butt!MT: Please, lest you hurt your ankle further.Brutaka: All right. That’s it! (stands up) I’m gonna kick your-(trips over a cord)*WHAM!!!!*Brutaka: ...MT: ...Brutaka: ...owww....MT: I suppose all of these microphone cords worked out in my favor for once. Anyways, our bracket is a bit more complicated this year than in years past: Instead of 64 fighters, we have 32.Brutaka: While that may seem less complicated, we’ve actually managed to make it mind-boggling confusing through the addition of a “losers” bracket.MT: The first round, for the sake of time, is an elimination round. If you lose, you’re out.Brutaka: After that, things get far more complicated. If you make it past the Round of 36, and into the Round of 18. There are six matchups in the Round of 18 consisting of a free for all with 3 people each. The six winners of these matchups will be safe.MT: The 12 losers in these matchups will be thrown into a losers bracket, where they must win-and win a lot-in order to stay alive. There will be 4 losers’ matchups consisting of free for alls with 3 people each. If you win one of those matchups, you stay alive. If you lose, you’re eliminated.Brutaka: Confused yet?MT: This is so mind boggling stupid. Why in the world did Tahu Nuva pick this format?Brutaka: No clue.MT: ANYWAYS, it gets even more confusing after that, so we won’t even bother explaining. Just...keep winning and you’ll be ok.Brutaka: For our first matchup today, we have two newer fighters entering the tournament, one for the first time and one...well...er...yeah ok he’s not new at all.Axonn: Woo hoo!Brutaka: You suck!MT: Facing Axonn today will be Xplode, who is just “exploding” with excitement!Brutaka: ...MT: I’ve got like 20 more of those.Brutaka: Please don’t share them.MT: Well, if we’re all set, let’s get this show on the road! Axonn, are you ready?Axonn: Yes!MT: Xplode, are you ready?Xplode: No, but, whatever.MT: Then goooooooooooo!Xplode: ...Axonn: ...MT: ...why are you still standing there?Xplode: ...what were we supposed to be doing?MT: ...fighting each other?Axonn: Wait...we’re supposed to fight one another?MT: ...yes...Axonn: That’s not what the sign up sheet said!Xplode: Yeah...it didn’t say anything about fighting...Brutaka: ...what DID it say then?Axonn: It said: “Sign on this sheet here and show up on the deck at the appropriate time and you will be showered with good fortune forever.”MT: ...and you actually believed the sheet?Axonn: ...well....yes.Xplode: Tahu gave a sticker to whoever signed up. I’m a sucker for stickers.Brutaka: (holds up a bucket) Hey, I found some “good fortune,” right here!Xplode: ...that...what is that?Brutaka: It’s great fortune, trust me. I’ll dump it on whoever wins.Xplode: ...suddenly, I’m less enticed to win.Brutaka: Or on Xplode if he chooses not to fight.Xplode: Fine, I’ll do it.MT: All right then. Contestants, ready! Go!Meanwhile, downstairs...JL: What is that?Sonu: A new X-Box.Levacius: Why’d you get a new one?Mesonak: Some moron got the old X-Box banned from X-Box Live. We had to replace it.JL: ...any idea who? Or why?Sonu: No clue who. As to the why, we couldn’t get an answer from Microsoft itself, but we checked the drive out and it appeared to be modded.Levacius: ...lolwut?JL: Hacked badly, in other words.Levacius: Ah.JL: Anyways, this was only $120 at Gamestop. Assuming the person who hacked it the first time learned their lesson...we shouldn’t have any problems with this one.Levacius: ....right. Because everyone around here always learns their lessons.JL: I kinda think some more security would be better for this.Sonu: ...what do you suggest?Mesonak: I can build a sand castle around it...JL: What if we just took it upstairs with us every night? That would at least eliminate most of the time anyone would have to sneak up to it and try to hack it...I don’t think anyone’s gonna give that a shot in the middle of the day.Sonu: Fair enough, we’ll do that. Hopefull that’ll be enough to keep this banned.Meanwhile, listening from a distance...Pridak: ...hmm....not if I have anything to say about it.Takadox: Pridak! Get out here! You’re up for the fighting tournament!Pridak: Ooh. Right. Whoops. Guess my evil plan of evilness will have to wait.Back outside...Axonn: (swings his axe at Xplode)Xplode: (dives under and launches a fire ball)Axonn: (activates his mask power) This should keep me safe!Mask: Xplode is not lying.Axonn: ...wait...what?Fireball: (hits Axonn in the face)*WOOSH!*Axonn: ...ow...stupid worthless mask powers.Xplode: (whirls behind Axonn and flings himself at him)Axonn: Not yet! (grabs Xplode and flings him into a wall)*WHAM!*Xplode: ...oww....Axonn: (walks over to Xplode)Xplode: (launches a fireball at Axonn’s feet)Axonn: (sidesteps and grabs Xplode again)Xplode: ....oh frick.Axonn: (tosses Xplode into the air)Xplode: Alalalalalalalalallalala-Axonn: (pulls a fishbowl out and sticks it below Xplode)*SPLASH!*Axonn: (kicks the fishbowl off the deck)Xplode: *glurg glurg glurg-**SMASH!!*Axonn: Hoorah!MT: And Axonn advances to the second round on the sheer strength of his...amazing...mask power that enables him to tell if someone’s lying.Axonn: I know. It sucks. I really need to get a refund.Brutaka: Bet you wish you could send people to different dimensions like me! (activates his mask)Portal to Teletubby World: (appears by Axonn and sucks him inside)MT: ...Brutaka: ...whoops.MT: Well...it appears that my partner won’t be joining me for the next couple of fights while he attempts to right the wrong he just committed...which leaves me to commentate on this next fight all by myself. A battle of Matoran and Skrall, though the former’s probably not who your first guess might be. On one side, we have iBrow!iBrow: Woot.MT: And...on the other side, we have a Skrall!Skrall: Rawr!! Rawr! RAW-Rocket Matoran: Outta the way! (shoves a guard Skrall down)*WHAM!*iBrow: ....wait what-Rocket Matoran: I’m back, baby! (holds up a laser gun)MT: ....where did YOU come from?Rocket Matoran: Is that any way to greet an old mate, chap?iBrow: ...MT: ...well...it appears Rocket Matoran has come out of nowhere and just substituted himself for the Skrall that was in this tournament. If both sides are ready...iBrow: Sure.Rocket Matoran: Readier than that loser over there.MT: Then go!To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Wait hold on...You said there were 32 people.But then you said there were 36....I'M SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW.Asides from my break breaking brain trigt ow because of that, I always enjoy these fighting tournament chapters. It was an enjoyable fight. And we got to see X-Plode getting his butt kicked because he's a loser Hero Factory set who is also a loser in addition to being a Hero Factory set. So all in all and all and all and all and all and all and all and - sorry, my brain was turning into a broken record. Good chapter.Oh, and Axxons mask is practical for one thing - he can see invisible people. And stealthed people. Which would be great if anybody with stealth powers was anybody other than Nuparu and Vakama.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Oh, and Axxons mask is practical for one thing - he can see invisible people. And stealthed people. Which would be great if anybody with stealth powers was anybody other than Nuparu and Vakama.
Isn't Nuparu's mask power flight?Also apologies for messing it up. Even I'm confused as to how it works.(I'm making this up as I go)
Yay, nice fighting, although I'm sure everyone has no idea how the current tourny layout is working. And....MOAR XBOX! !!!Good chappy, MT. And I would like to see teletubby land.
Maybe we can have a chappy about teletubby land sometime.
:PChapter 124: Change of Plans(and Opponents)Upstairs...Samus: That was short.Xplode: Turns out I’m just not cut out to fight people.Omega Turtle: Such a buh shame.Xplode: Well...guess it’s back to our Risk game, huh?Samus: Oh, yeah, well, about that...Omega Turtle: While you were buh gone, your army buh defected to our sides and all your buh countries surrendered.Xplode: …Samus: …Xplode: ...so...basically...Samus: We got tired of waiting for you to come back.Xplode: I figured.Omega Turtle: ...wanna play some buh poker?Xplode: Sure. Assuming we’re playing with cards that I can actually fit into my hand.Samus: We’ll just play Texas so you only have to hold two cards.Xplode: Very well. Let’s play Poker. What could possibly go wrong?5 minutes later...Samus: You were hiding that ace in your stomach!Omega Turtle: That’s buh ridiculous! You’re just trying to buh cover up your own buh cheating!Xplode: And I had such high hopes for this game...Samus: Me? Cheating? You’re the one who had the extra ace!Omega Turtle: How do we buh know that? Maybe YOUR buh ace was the extra one!Samus: You’re the one who’s got an entire stomach for hiding things!Omega Turtle: Yeah, well, buh, you’ve got an entire buh suit to hide stuff! Samus: You’re just trying to cover up for your own cheating!Omega Turtle: What’s buh that? I can’t buh hear you over your suit’s jingle tone: “EXTRA ACE ACQUIRED!”Samus: Oh, please! Like I could hide an ace in this tiny arm cannon!Omega Turtle: Like I can just buh reach into my stomach and pull out a card!Xplode: *sigh*Samus: You eat just about everything you can fit in your fat mouth! Why not an ace, too?Omega Turtle: Now that’s just buh bigoted against big stomached people.Samus: I’m bigoted against fat cheaters like you!Omega Turtle: Buh fat cheater?! At least I’m not a buh fat loser!Samus: You only won because you cheated, you stupid amphibian!Xplode: You two are the worst smack talkers ever.Omega Turtle: I’mma buh reptile! And just for that, I’m gonna buh eat YOU too! (stomps over towards Samus)Samus: The only thing you’re gonna eat is a faceful of plasma beam you overweight sasquatch! (charges up her arm cannon)Xplode: ...well...guess this means I win the Poker game...right?Meanwhile, outside...Tahu Nuva: Stop! Stop! Stop the match!iBrow: ...wait what?Rocket Matoran: Crikey mate. Why?Tahu Nuva: We can’t have people randomly barging into our brackets.Rocket Matoran: ...why though? I’m much cooler than that stupid Skrall thing over there.Tahu Nuva: That may be the case, but we can’t have people just barging in. There’s an opening for a later fight that you can be in.Rocket Matoran: Aw, fine. iBrow: That Skrall got hit pretty badly. He’s gonna need somebody to take his place.Tahu Nuva: Yeah, well, we’ll just go find someone else to.Rocket Matoran: Wait, what? Why do I not get to take his place and someone else does?Tahu Nuva: Because you knocked him out in the first place.Rocket Matoran: ...that sucks.Tahu Nuva: Indeed it does. Go find one of Brenmac’s Bohrok or someone to serve as a stand in.Kapura: Right away!Tahu Nuva: ...man...this tournament is really, really confusing.Meanwhile, elsewhere...Takadox: You ready for your fight, Pridak?Pridak: Ready? I was born ready. Heck, I was created with a special type of “ready” plastic.Takadox: ...well...that’s good. Brought you a protein shake so you can get ready.Pridak: Oh. Thanks. By the way, who am I fighting again?Takadox: One of those Zehvor. Levacius or something.Pridak: Pfft. Sounds more like Dumb-a-key-us to me. I’m gonna wipe the deck floor with him.Takadox: Tough words.Pridak: Ready people talk tough.Takadox: Well, just as long as you don’t get overconfident, it’s ok by me-Voice: Pridak?Pridak: (turns around) Oh. Hey Hydraxon.Hydraxon: I apologize for having to break this up...well...actually, no I don’t, really. Cause I hate you.Pridak: …Hydraxon: You are being placed under arrest.Pridak: Arrest? For what? And who said you could arrest me?Hydraxon: Tahu has issued a warrant for your arrest under the charges of soliciting the creation of bio-weapons and attempting to murder residents of the house.Pridak: ...the first one’s entirely false. The second one...yeah, well, I’ve always attempted to do that.Hydraxon: You will appear in Bionicle court sometime later this month.Pridak: You can’t arrest me though! I’m just about to fight!Hydraxon: Sorry, you’ll have to find someone else to take your place in the tournament.Pridak: This is ridiculous! Ridiculous! I swear, I will-Hydraxon: (grabs Pridak and drags him off)Pridak: Get your hands off of me! This isn’t the last of me! I will get you for this TAAAHHHUUUUUU! !!!!Takadox: ...well...guess he won’t really need this anymore. (chugs the protein shake)-MT Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Takadox disgusts me more than anything else for drinking that disgusting protein shake. How disgusting.And that's Nuparu Inikia who can fly. Nupari Mahri can stealth. Though I don't know if they ever bought Nuparu Mahri. Yeah... I don't think they bought him. Back when everything in this house was coming to life. Including Optimus Prime, and I think an action figure of Richard Cheney (word filter). But that might have been the real guy. Dunno, you dropped a lot of people through the Earth and into the Coffee Mines.A good chapter, primarily because there was no insane math killing my head. Sad there was no fights, though, save for seeing the beginning of OT vs. Samus, which could end badly depending on if Fanboy of Creators Love wins. :PSo yeah. Guessing Lev@Rocket Matoran. How hard can it be?[/jinx]-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

@Lev: I kinda was too lazy to actually organize a coherent bracket for the first round so...yeah. :PChapter 125: MemoriesOutside...Levacius: (launches a lightning bolt)Blast: (hits Thok in the face)Thok: Bbbbllllaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh...(falls over and faints)MT: And another Zehvor moves on. Lev joins JL, iBrow, Brenmac, Mesonak, Mr. Matoro, and Sonu in the Second Round!Brutaka: And Axonn...is sadly there too.MT: The Top 18 also consists of one fat turtle, two Fire Toa, a rocket happy Matoran, a Toa who likes robots, a quack doctor, a genetically advanced Skrall upset at the previously mentioned rocket happy Matoran for beating up one of his friends, a sandwich loving amphibious Bioncle and his fridge raiding friend, and last, but definitely not least-Zaktan: (pops into the commentator’s booth) I have created the world’s greatest SANDWICH!!!MT: ...a Piraka who managed to bribe his opponent into letting him win by giving him a delicious sandwich.Zaktan: Woot. MT: Anyways, we’ve clearly managed to gain some variety for this year’s Top 18, although this is the first time a round has ended with 18 fighters left.Brutaka: And it’s still too complicated for anyone to really understand.MT: We’ll be bringing you live coverage of the second round, later. (shuts off the microphone)Brutaka: That was terrible.MT: What was?Brutaka: Your commentating.MT: ...how so?Brutaka: You were all like: “lol we’ve got variety now lol we’re cool.”MT: ...I don’t remember saying that.Brutaka: It sounded dumb.MT: ...that thing that I never said sounds dumb?Brutaka: No, you said it.MT: Said what?Brutaka: The dumb thing.MT: What dumb thing?Brutaka: The dumb variety thing.MT: I don’t say a variety of dumb things.Brutaka: No! You said something about a variety!MT: Exactly. I said I don’t say a variety of dumb things.Brutaka: ...forget it. I hate commentating with you.MT: ...well that’s a dumb thing to say...Brutaka: Argh!!!MT: ...iBrow: (walks in) What’s wrong with him?MT: No clue. Probably a variety of dumb things.iBrow: Hmm.MT: So...what brings you to my lovely commentator’s booth?iBrow: A question.MT: What question might that be?iBrow: Who exactly was that Toa that you were fighting outside after you got bitten by the zombies?MT: ...now that’s a very long story.iBrow: I’ve got time. Second round doesn’t begin for another day or so. I can practice later.MT: ...very well then. The whole thing started roughly...man...I don’t even begin to know how many years ago. At any rate, at that point in time, I was still a Toa of Fire.iBrow: You used to be a Toa of Fire?MT: Yeah. At any rate, there was a Toa named Vundas, who was a good friend of mine, up until he was infused with Xenon and went missing. I went and joined a Toa team on a distant planet in order to try and fight back against Xenon as some form of revenge against the substance...at least, I suppose it was revenge. Anyways...let’s just say I got more than I had bargained for...50,000 years ago, on Planet Delarax...MT: …Toa: Those are your two choices. I suggest you hurry up and decide quickly.MT: Isn’t there some “none of the above” option?Makuta: (picks MT up and lifts him into the air) No. Either you’re our latest recruit, or you’re dog feed. I’m not going back to face Deus’ wrath without a new member like he ordered.MT: …Toa: You’re not going to make this easy, are you? *whistles*Large Biomechanical Dog: (runs into view, barking loudly)Toa: ...meet Fido. MT: Original name.Toa: We haven’t fed him in a while, and Toa of Fire are his preferred choice of meal, so, y’know...MT: All right, all right! I’ll join your group. Makuta: Excellent news. Deus will be very pleased, I’m sure. (drops MT)*WHAM!*MT: ...yeah...great.Toa: Anyways, allow me to introduce myself. My name is “Welder,” and this here is Tarda.MT: For a guy named “Welder,” you sure seem to have a tendency to break things. (rubs his neck)Welder: Oh, don’t worry. I enjoy sticking things together, too. As you’ll find out soon...Present day, elsewhere...JL: Hey guys. What’s up?Omega Turtle: Trying to buh find a new game to play.Xplode: Some people over here are having difficulty playing with each other.Samus: Only when “some people” cheat.Omega Turtle: …JL: ...how about Candyland? Pretty impossible to cheat at that game, isn’t it?Samus: ...yeah. That sounds like a good idea. Let’s play Candyland.Omega Turtle: ...well...buh all right.Samus: Sweet. JL: I’ll go get the game board!5 minutes later...Samus: You can’t do that!Omega Turtle: I’m a buh turtle! I can swim through the buh molasses swamp!JL: (facepalm) Perhaps it IS possible to cheat at Candyland...Omega Turtle: Hey, buhddy. Don’t you buh tell me about cheating.Samus: Why? You afraid of being proven a cheater?Omega Turtle: Buh pfft. Like you could buh prove me anything.Samus: I can prove that you’re fat.Omega Turtle: Oh. A buh insult. All right then, let’s buh go! (grabs Samus)Samus: (launches a missile at Omega) Let me go, you fat amphibian!Omega Turtle: I’m a buh REPTILE!!!JL: ...I’m going to go play Halo. The people on X-Box live are actually more fun to play with than this.Xplode: Personally, I think I’m just gonna go kill myself.JL: Ha...ha...that was pretty funny. You were kidding about that, right?-MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Okay well, I've missed so many chapters I'm not to going to type my thoughts for every one you've posted. So i'm just going to start from the beginning of the tournament.@Chapter 123: That was a great chapter. The dialogue between Brutaka and MT was hilarious, and the fight between XPlode and Axonn was well handled. Rocket Matoran's random appearance was interesting, to say the least, but now that he's back, lols are to be had.@Chapter 124: This was awesome as well. Pridak's antics and the events surrounding Rocket Matoran were quite funny. This tournament is really confusing. But I bet it'll all work out in the end.@Chapter 125:Lol, poor Thok never had a chance. Glad to see that I've moved on, and with all the varied competition, I can tell this is going to get real interesting real fast. Brutaka and MT's conversation was one of the funniest things I've read in a while. And huh, another look into MT's backstory. How intriguing.Looking forward to seeing where this goes; going to resume my efforts to review consistently.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes; going to resume my efforts to review consistently.-Mesonak
These are blatant lies. He is blatantly lying. He's blying. Bling. Wait, no... Bing. Oh no, wait, that's way too evil.Anyways, good chapter and stuff. I particularly loved word number one on the first line after 'Outside', as it was the best word in the entire chapter and, possibly, the entire comedy. Other than the acronym for MT's Ultimate Super Awesome I Don't Know What the Acronym Is So I'm Just Making This Up As I Go I Just Know That Ultimate and Super Were Jammed Into the Middle Guide.I know a game you can't cheat in. It's called Calvinballl. There aren't any rules about eating people... there aren't even any rules! Why, it's impossible to cheat!No, wait. He took off the mask and ate the other players. *sigh*-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Woot. That was a pretty large and pretty nice chappy, although it also seems like 3 stories at once now, backstory, fightstory and as always, gamingstory.
Yeah. I think what I'm going to start doing is posting a recap of the previous chapter's story before the next one.
Anyways, good chapter and stuff. I particularly loved word number one on the first line after 'Outside', as it was the best word in the entire chapter and, possibly, the entire comedy. Other than the acronym for MT's Ultimate Super Awesome I Don't Know What the Acronym Is So I'm Just Making This Up As I Go I Just Know That Ultimate and Super Were Jammed Into the Middle Guide.
Breaking News: Lev loves his name. :P@
Chapter 125:Lol, poor Thok never had a chance. Glad to see that I've moved on, and with all the varied competition, I can tell this is going to get real interesting real fast. Brutaka and MT's conversation was one of the funniest things I've read in a while. And huh, another look into MT's backstory. How intriguing.
The backstory segments are eventually going to tie in to the next main storyline in Season 10.Chapter 126: Rocket PracticeInside...Mesonak: ...what in the WORLD are you doing?Levacius: It’s a brilliant new tactic for dealing with rockets.Mesonak: ...rockets?Levacius: My next round pairing got me stuck fighting against Mr. Matoro and that Rocket Matoran guy. So I figured it would be a decent idea to undergo some toughening up to prepare for it.Mesonak: ...how exactly do you plan on doing this?Levacius: Fairly simple. I’m going to let Brenmac over there shoot a rocket at me.Brenmac: (waves)Mesonak: ...aw...man...I wanted to do that.JL: (walks in)Mesonak: Hey there.JL: Hey guys. What’s up?Mesonak: Not much. Shooting rockets at Lev.JL: Funny. Seriously, though, what’s up?Mesonak: (gestures to Brenmac holding a rocket launcher)Brenmac: Hey.JL: ...what the...Levacius: I’m ready!JL: Hold it! Lev, what are you doing?!Levacius: ...getting rockets shot at me.JL: Why, though?Levacius: I’m preparing for my match against Rocket Matoran and Mr. Matoro. Both of them spam rockets, therefore, I need to prepare to be hit by them.JL: ...wouldn’t practicing rocket dodging be just as effective and a lot less painful?Levacius: Pfft. Dodging is the wimp’s way out. JL: ...clealry people who wish to keep their limbs intact are wimps now.Levacius: All right, Brenmac! Enough talk! Fire away!Brenmac: (launches a rocket)*BAM!!!!*Levacius: (goes flying into a wall)*WHAM!!*JL: ...Mesonak: ...Brenmac: ...Levacius: ...ow...Mesonak: Can I shoot the next rocket at him?Levacius: ...y’know...maybe we should go for dodging rockets instead.Mesonak: Aww...Meanwhile, in the kitchen...Hydraxon: Man...this sandwich is REALLY good.Zaktan: I know. Took forever to make right. Hydraxon: I’ll bet. What are the ingredients for it?Zaktan: Turkey, mayo, lettuce, Zaxby’s sauce, and a secret ingredient.Hydraxon: Hmm...must be that secret ingredient. I don’t think I’ve ever had this much tang in any of the afore mentioned ingredients.Zaktan: Well, it’s not surprising. The secret does provide quite a unique flavor.Master Chief: Here. Let me try it. (grabs the sandwich from Hydraxon)Hydraxon: Hey! That was-where did YOU come from?!Master Chief: An action figure boxing factory in Canada.Hydraxon: How did you get out of jail?Master Chief: Skills, my friend, skills. I got the skills that kills.Zaktan: That’s pretty cool, bro.Hydraxon: Whatever. You’re going right back to the jail that you came from.Master Chief: What? No! Get your greasy hands off of me you fat sandwich eater!Zaktan: At least let him try to identify the secret ingredient first.Hydraxon: ...well...ok, fine. Take a bite.Master Chief: K. *munch munch*Zaktan: ...Hydraxon: ...Master Chief: ...it tastes like...spider babies...Hydraxon: Like what?Zaktan: You guessed it! Hydraxon: (tries to throw up) You put SPIDER BABIES in that sandwich?!Zaktan: Well, it was a pretty secret ingredient. And I need a salty flavoring for it.Hydraxon: ...BLEEECCHHH!!!! Master Chief: Wait...I thought he said it was a tangy flavor, not salty.Zaktan: That was because he found the surprise stink bug.Hydraxon: The WHAT?!?!Zaktan: ...oops. Probably shouldn’t have mentioned that.Hydraxon: ...hang on...I gotta go...find a new stomach or something...bleehhhh....(crawls out of the kitchen)Zaktan: ...Master Chief: ...well...I’m off to play some Fire Emblem. Wanna come?Zaktan: Sure. Care for some snacks?Master Chief: No thanks.50,000 years ago...MT: (gets dumped into a large room)Tarda: We found him.Large Bionicle: Excellent.MT: What am I, Waldo? You don’t get points for finding me.Tarda: ...do I get points for killing you?MT: You get negative points for that.Toa: *Ahem*MT: ...Tarda: ...Toa: Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Deus, the leader of this illustrious group of beings you have no doubt become acquainted with recently.MT: They’re all very nice people.Deus: Our group extends beyond just the three of us, however. Our little group of “Hunters” as we like to be known is, with your addition, now up to 20 members, and I will be happy to introduce you to a couple of them here.MT: ...Deus: Meet two other members that you will no doubt get to know very well over the next few months...(gestures to a doorway)Toa and Makuta: (Walk in)Deus: The Makuta here is Segal, a master of bizarre contraptions and traps.MT: Great. Another female Makuta. Just what I needed.Deus: And next to him is Taesh, Toa of Wind.Taesh: (nods)MT: ...Deus: But now...are you aware as to why you are here?MT: Your bad smelling minions kidnapped me. That’s why.Deus: Hmph. A sense of humor. Perhaps the one thing that has been lacking from our group.MT: ...Deus: The reason why you are here is this planet is about to experience a calamity. A Toa of Ice, hailing from an unknown world, has landed on this planet and has begun to spread some sort of infection throughout this world.MT: ...Vundas.Deus: You know him, do you not?MT: ...we have met before.Deus: As I thought. You have been recruited to help me, and the other 18 hunters, take down this threat to our own planet. When he is defeated, you will be free to leave this group with no fear of being tracked or hunted down.MT: ...Deus: Of course, if you do not comply, or attempt to escape before this Toa is dead, we will...unfortunately...have to make sure that you do not live for very long.MT: ...Deus: ...MT: Don’t suppose I can negotiate a new contract, can I?Deus: No.MT: ...hmm. Well then, perhaps if I can’t convince you to make a new contract...(pulls out a pair of energy pistols)...I’ll just make a new one myself.Deus: ...are you mad, Toa? Fighting three Toa and two Makuta by yourself?MT: ...I wouldn’t call it so much madness as it is...well...being awesome. (opens fire at Segal)Segal: Ack! (gets hit and stumbles around)MT: ...gonna work on my one liners after this. (turns towards Taesh)Taesh: (sends a blast of wind at MT)MT: (activates his mask and teleports behind Taesh) Taesh: ?MT: (brings his sword down and slams Taesh into the ground) *WHAM!!*Tarda: Rargh! (launches towards MT)MT: (teleports out of the way)Taesh: (crashes into a wall)MT: (opens fire with his two handguns)Taesh: RARGH!!! (charges at MT)MT: (hurls his sword at Taesh and launches a plasma blast at the sword)Plasma Blast: (hits the sword and sets it on fire)Sword: (slams into Taesh and slams her burning figure into a wall)MT: ...Welder: Argh! (charges at MT)Taesh: (picks himself up off the floor and launches a wind blast at MT)MT: (leaps into the air and begins firing on the two Toa)Welder: (gets hit and stumbles back into Taesh)MT: (launches his grapple beam and pulls both Toa towards him)Welder: Erk!MT: (lets them go and sends them flying into Segal with a kick)*WHAM!!*Segal: Augh!*CRASH!!!*MT: ...Segal: ...Taesh: ...Welder: ...Tarda: ...MT: ...well...that was a bit of a disappointm-ERK!!Deus: (grabs MT from behind) Quite impressive, Toa, but, don’t get too cocky yet.MT: ...Deus: ...your display of skill was admirable. Pointless...but admirable. (knocks MT out)Taesh: ...(picks himself up off the floor)Deus: ...you were pathetic.Taesh: Wasn’t exactly prepared for a battle in here.Deus: You should always be prepared for battle.Taesh: In that case, I will keep that in mind.Deus: ...Taesh: ...what happens to him now?Deus: He’ll still be useful, although the leash on him will have to be quite a bit tighter than I had hoped. Ah well.Taesh: ...Deus: And, after all, if he does get out...what’s the worst he could do?To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Blast to the past. I like it!But then we get to the sandwich...ugh, that is just gross. How BIONICLEs even eat...I don't know, but that is really nasty. And funny at the same time.The rocket part was pretty funny too. Lev must have gotten his common sense rocket blasted into him, because until then...he didn't have it.KUTGW, MT.~TN:TS~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Blast to the past. I like it!But then we get to the sandwich...ugh, that is just gross. How BIONICLEs even eat...I don't know, but that is really nasty. And funny at the same time.The rocket part was pretty funny too. Lev must have gotten his common sense rocket blasted into him, because until then...he didn't have it.KUTGW, MT.~TN:TS~
Still more common sense than the Feds.All of this MT backstory. But we don't want MT backstory. We want more Samus and Master Chief backstory. After all, it's not like anybody ever released a series of video games for each of them to detail their history and accomplishments. But one thing we do know - Past!MT was like a more awesome Present!MT without glowy spikes of light that are irresistible to touch. Huh. Maybe Present!MT got bit by a vampire. From Twilight. Lolz?Enjoyable bits of comedy up above. Though my solution to rockets is simple. Since the Bionicle characters shrink down on Earth to escpae notice... then why not just enlarge and step on your enemy? It would only work once, and it would not work on Omega Turtle, but everyone else it would be an instant win with.So yeah. Good chapter. Keep it up. Get ready for some serious college and graduate from Harvard already. All that stuff.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

K, the part with the sandwich was pretty hilarious. What interesting secret ingredients.As was the part regarding Lev and the rockets. Rocket dodging would be the best way to go, IMO, though shooting them at Lev would be pretty fun as well.Finally, the jump back into the past was enlightening. Things are going to get real interesting, real fast. I can tell.Good chapter.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

But then we get to the sandwich...ugh, that is just gross. How BIONICLEs even eat...I don't know, but that is really nasty. And funny at the same time.
Why, clearly good sir, they eat with their non existent mouth joints!And Lev having common sense blasted back into him? I think it would have been blasted into him for the first time, if it happened at all. :P
All of this MT backstory. But we don't want MT backstory. We want more Samus and Master Chief backstory. After all, it's not like anybody ever released a series of video games for each of them to detail their history and accomplishments. But one thing we do know - Past!MT was like a more awesome Present!MT without glowy spikes of light that are irresistible to touch. Huh. Maybe Present!MT got bit by a vampire. From Twilight. Lolz?
Oh, you don't want their backstory. The backstory of those two involves plastic packaging, cheddar cheese sandwiches, and lawyer jokes. LOTS of bad lawyer jokes.And no vampires.
Yeah....where did light-spike MT go?Oh, and by the way, I really would like to see glitter MT. Good chappy, too. Lets see what happens when MT runs around in the past.
Well, SOME people were too immature to leave the spikes alone, so they were donated to Goodwill, where some other Toa who always wanted spikes can have them.
K, the part with the sandwich was pretty hilarious. What interesting secret ingredients.
Man, I thought those ingredients would have been right up your alley. Chapter 127: Free For AllMT: And we’re all excited for the second round of the tournament, today!Brutaka: Super de duper excited.MT: So excited, we might even trip over something while jumping for joy and “sprain our ankles.”Brutaka: ...that was a low blow.MT: Anyways, we have a great match on hand today to kick off our round of 18. The three contestants participating in today’s match are: Levacius, Rocket Matoran, and Mr. Matoro.Brutaka: To put it simply: The winner of this match will move on to Top 8 for sure. The losers...will have to go through some complex loser rounds. It’s complicated.MT: Indeed it is. So hopefully...two people die in each match so we don’t have to do any complicated stuff.Brutaka: ...that was a bit...dark...coming from you.MT: Just like my coffee. wakeup2.gifBrutaka: ...interesting. Coffee makes you morbid.MT: It also makes me bubbly delicious. *slurp*Brutaka: ...MT: ...*ssslllluuuurrrrrppppp*Brutaka: No more coffee for you during commentating days. You get too-MT: *SSSSSLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP*Brutaka: ...MT: ...Brutaka: ...MT: ...*slurp*Brutaka: Right then. Let’s get down to the action. We’ve got the three contestants lined up, it appears.Levacius: Woot.Brutaka: Toa of Lightning, are you ready?Levacius: Ya.Brutaka: Matoran of Rockets, are you ready?Rocket Matoran: Of course, mate.Brutaka: And...um...Sam Fisher in a Matoran...are you ready?Mr. Matoro: No, but, whatever.Levacius: Hang on. Why does he get to be Sam-Brutaka: THEN GO!!!Levacius: Wait wha-Rocket Matoran: (fires a rocket)Levacius: Ofrick.*BAM!*Levacius: (flies backwards into a wall) *WHAM!*Mr. Matoro: (pulls out a knife and goes after Rocket Matoran)Levacius: Rrrggh...perhaps I should have gone for more of the “rocket in the chest training yesterday.”Rocket Matoran: (notices Mr. Matoro and grabs the hand with the knife)Mr. Matoro: Rrgh! (struggles with Rocket Matoran)Rocket Matoran: (throws Mr. Matoro off and aims a rocket at the Ko-Matoran)Mr. Matoro: (rolls out of the way)Rocket Matoran: (fires and blows a hole in the deck)Mr. Matoro: (positions himself upright and pulls out a bazooka)Rocket Matoran: Crikey! (drops the rocket and begins moving around the arena)Mr. Matoro: (launches the bazooka)Rocket Matoran: (dives out of the way)Mr. Matoro: (lunges at Rocket Matoran with his knife)Levacius: (picks himself up off the ground)Mr. Matoro: (tries to stab Rocket Matoran)Rocket Matoran: Get off me, mate! (kicks Mr. Matoro off of him)Lightning Bolt: (flies by Rocket Matoran’s head)Mr. Matoro: ...Levacius: ...Rocket Matoran: Pfft. (fires a rocket at Lev)Levacius: Ha. Like that’ll work again. (uses his mask to create a wall of plastic in front of him)Rocket: (goes through the plastic and slams into Lev)Levacius: ASGANGHJANHAJNADga;agnfajdkfngajnweaWAIJA-*BAM!*Mr. Matoro: (dives at Rocket Matoran)Rocket Matoran: Get the flock off of me, you creep! (pulls out a rocket)Mr. Matoro: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! IF YOU SHOOT US AT THIS CLOSE A RANGE, YOU’RE GONNA-Rocket Matoran: I’m not seriously gonna shoot this at ya, mate, it was just an attempt to-Lightning Bolt: (comes out of nowhere and sets the fuse on fire)Rocket Matoran: ...Mr. Matoro: ...Rocket Matoran: (looks at Lev)Levacius: I’m...not...dead....yet! (faints)Rocket Matoran: Son of a-Rocket: (explodes)Mr. Matoro and Rocket Matoran: (go flying off the deck)*SMASH!!*Brutaka: ...Levacius: ...MT: ...*sssssllllluuuuurrrrppppp*Brutaka: Well, amazingly enough, through some either incredible skill or luck-Levacius: (wakes up suddenly) It was skill!Brutaka: ...Levacius: Skill dang it! (faints again)Brutaka: ...MT: ...Brutaka: ...well...it appears Lev has moved on...right?MT: ...Brutaka: ...I guess so. What do you make of all of this, MT?MT: ...Brutaka: ...MT: ...Brutaka: Come on, say something! We’re being recorded here!MT: ...*sssslllluuuuurrrrpppppp*Brutaka: (facepalm)50,000 years ago...3 days after MT’s introduction to the “Hunters” group...Near the site of a large crater imbedded in the planet...MT: ...Welder: Some place this is, huh?MT: ...this is it, huh?Taesh: I’m rather surprised we’ve gotten this close to the crater without any interference from that Ice Toa...he’s usually all over this place.MT: ...one Toa’s kept your entire group from getting near this thing in the past?Taesh: Why don’t you try facing him if you think we’re so pathetic?MT: If he was here, that would be fine by me.Welder: ...so...what now?Taesh: Well, this is most definitely the “Xenon Core,” that Deus said he was going to try and implant. And I’m assuming that, since Vundas is gone, he’s already covered up any sort of easy passage into this thing.MT: ...so how do we get in?Welder: ...Taesh: ...we don’t.MT: Come again?Taesh: At least, not for the moment.MT: ...what are you suggesting?Taesh: I’m suggesting that we three do not have the power to break into this Xenon core at the moment.Welder: Pardon me for being ignorant, but, why are we so bent on breaking into this core in the first place?Taesh: Simple. Whatever is spreading this plague all over the planet is being kept inside this core. If we can get inside, and kill it, the tide of Xenon will be stemmed.MT: ...so then, how do we break through?Taesh: That, my not so good friend, will be a question that only Deus can answer. For the moment, I am at a loss as to how to enter.Welder: I bet I could punch through it.Taesh: Yes, yes, you think you can break everything with your fists. Go ahead and try, Toa. Give it your best shot.Welder: ...MT: ...Taesh: ...or don’t, if you don’t think you can do it.Welder: Fine. We’ll go back to Deus.Taesh: Excellent. I am glad that you are past such foolishness as to thinking you can really just-(turns around and comes face to face with Vundas)Vundas: ...Taesh: ...break...everything...with your fists...Vundas: ...MT: Hmm. I vote that we put that theory to some use. Let’s find out if we can break this thing with our fists. (pulls out his pistols) Or guns, if you’re as cool as me.-MT Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Skill, dang it!Two Matoran with rockets in the free-for-all seems like it could end very... very.... badly. For everyone. Particularly anybody who isn't a rocket wielding Matoran.I dunno, but I liked this chapter. It was a chapter capable of generating extra lawlz. Hopefully the next fight is as good. And the fight before it. 50,000 years before it. Or however many thousand years back. So yeah, good chapter, KUTGW, ROFLMIO (Rolling on Floor Laughing My Innards Out, if you were asking), all of those other acronyms.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

'Tis fine. We accept posts, late or not, great or not, fate(d) or not.Ran out of rhyming words on the last one.

ROFLMIO (Rolling on Floor Laughing My Innards Out, if you were asking)
What? No LMWUO(Laughing my whimsical unicorn off)?Chapter 128: Lawyer SpeakAt the bottom of the pool...Hydraxon: He’s all yours.Xplode: Thanks. (walks into the newly designed “Pit”)Pridak: ...Xplode!Xplode: Hello, Pridak.Pridak: What’s going on?! Get me out of here!Xplode: I’m afraid that’s not possible at the moment.Pridak: What?!Xplode: Hydraxon’s set up guards around the entire pool. We’ll get ripped to shreds if I try to get you out of here.Pridak: ...then...what are you doing here?Xplode: To talk about something important.Pridak: ...cookies?Xplode: No.Pridak: Ants?Xplode: Wrong again.Pridak: Mitt Romney’s Vice President pick?Xplode: ...important...but yet again wrong. Pridak: Then for the love of Ziggy Stardust, tell me why you are here.Xplode: I’m here because you are going to need a lawyer.Pridak: A WHAT?!?Xplode: That’s right. A lawyer. You’ve been arrested and you’re scheduled to go on trial at the end of the week.Pridak: ...on trial for what? What could I possibly have been arrested for?Xplode: Well, you might want to ask what you couldn’t have been arrested for. The list is much shorter.Pridak: ...Xplode: But, according to the legal papers, the main charges this time around are soliciting the use of bioweapons and precipatating the death and reaniimation of countless Bionicles in this house.Pridak: ...so...in English...what am I being tried for?Xplode: Basically you’re being blamed for causing the zombie apocalypse that was a few weeks back.Pridak: ...ah. So, wait, how’d they connect that to me?Xplode: Tahu got Nuparu and Avak to spill the beans about who asked them to make Metroids for immunity in court.Pridak: ...immunity?Xplode: In other words, they basically ditched you so that they wouldn’t be tried.Pridak: ...lousy Piraka. Don’t know why they couldn’t have just stayed as stupid floating heads or something.Xplode: Well, we really do need to be moving on with this. You can get payback on them later, IF you get acquitted.Pridak: ...acquitted?Xplode: ...declared innocent. Do you know anything about the legal system?Pridak: ...well...um...a witness tells a bunch of lies...and then the defense guy looks up on the internet when to yell objection...and then that happens a bunch of times and we get not guilty.Xplode: ...anything BESIDES your failed attempts at Ace Attorney?Pridak: What, you mean that’s not how the courts work in real life?Xplode: *sigh*Pridak: ...Xplode: Well, here, you seem to know absolutely nothing about this.Pridak: ...what’s this?Xplode: Legal forms. I’d like you to fill them out.Pridak: ...why do you want me to fill them out?Xplode: So I can represent you in Bionicle court.Pridak: ...you’ll...be my lawyer?Xplode: Of course. Why wouldn’t I?Pridak: I thought you hated me.Xplode: ...hate...is a strong word. Perhaps “severly dislike,” would be more appropriate.Pridak: Oh. Whew. I had actually thought you really didn’t like me for a while. Silly me.Xplode: Yes...silly you indeed.50,000 years ago...By the Xenon Core on Delarax...MT: ...Vundas: ...Taesh: ...Welder: ...I’m hungry.Vundas: Leave now. This is no place for you.MT: What are you talking about? This is a great place for me. In fact, I’m glad you showed up when you did, we were just about to kick off the party.Vundas: Hmph. Taesh: What do you want with our planet? Why are you doing this?Vundas: You should be able to figure that out for yourself, Toa of Hot Air.Taesh: ...Welder: I’ve had enough of this. (lunges at Vundas)Vundas: (freezes Welder solid with a single touch, and then sends him flying into the ground with a kick)*WHAM!*Welder: ...ugh...Taesh: ...I’ve had about enough of this. (creates a tornado and flings at Vundas)Vundas: (turns the tornado into a giant frozen statue, and then knocks it over)Taesh: ...(dives out of the way and barely avoids being crushed)MT: (opens fire with his two pistols)Vundas: (creates an ice sheet that absorbs the bullets)MT: (pulls out his sword and slashes through the ice shield) Gotcha!Taesh: ...Welder: ...MT: ...wait...where’d he go?Taesh: What?MT: He was right here...I sliced at him with my sword...and then...he disappeared.Taesh: ...Welder: ...(picks himself up off the ground)MT: ...Taesh: I get the sneaking suspicion that he was simply toying with us.Welder: We should report this.MT: Report? Forget that. We should go find out where that guy went to.Taesh: Hunt him down? Do you have any idea how foolish that would be? MT: ...who made you in charge of decisions? Taesh: We would inevitably have to face him on his own turf, likely surrounded by hundreds of his Xenon created monstosities. We wouldn’t stand a chance.MT: ...Welder: ...MT: Fine. We’ll go back to HQ. But I’m blaming you if Deus is upset at us for not finishing him off when we had the chance.Taesh: And I shall also be sure to take all the credit for keeping your sorry face alive.MT: ...hmph. Present Day, on the deck...Witch Doctor: Fear my voodoo!! (throws pieces of paper at Sonu)Sonu: (slices through the paper)Witch Doctor: Egads! My spells!Sonu: (kicks Witch Doctor in the face and sends him flying)Witch Doctor: Nnnnuuuuuuuu....*CRASH!!!*Super Skrall: (lunges at Sonu)Sonu: (ducks out of the way)Super Skrall: (launches a fireball at Sonu) Ha ha!Sonu: Fire at the Fire Toa? You must be desperate.Super Skrall: ...oh. Right. (launches an ice blast and freezes Sonu)Sonu: ...erk...forgot about that.Super Skrall: (leaps at Sonu)Sonu: (breaks out of the ice and dodges)Super Skrall: (lands awkwardly on the ground) *BONK!*Sonu: ...heh. What’s the matter there? Can’t-OW!Super Skrall: ...?Sonu: ...something just...OW!!Witch Doctor: Aha! It works! My voodoo doll works! (holds up a tiny doll of Sonu and begins jumping on it)Brutaka: ...is voodoo coming into play in this tournament for the first time ever?MT: It would certainly appear that way!Sonu: ...no...no...it’s not. I got bit by this stupid ant. (grabs it and throws it away)Witch Doctor: Aw. Phooey. I was so close to finally make black magic socially acceptable-Super Skrall: Burn, ignorant creature! (lunges at the Witch Doctor)Witch Doctor: Oh frick.Fire Blast: (knocks Super Skrall out of the air and onto the ground)Sonu: ...Super Skrall: ...grr...(charges at Sonu)Sonu: (grabs a flowerpot)Super Skrall: RARGH!! (leaps into the air)Sonu: (flings the flowerpot at Super Skrall)*KONK!*Super Skrall: (falls backwards and hits the ground, hard) *WHAM!*Witch Doctor: ...Sonu: ...well...that was easier that expected. Now to just-Witch Doctor: AAAHHH!!! DON’T HURT ME!!! DON’T HURT ME!! I QUIT!!! I SURRENDER!!! (huddles into a corner and begins chanting voodoo spells)Sonu: ...(silence)Sonu: ..in that case...am I the winn-Super Skrall: (leaps out of the flower pot) Not yet! (lands on Sonu and slams him into the ground)*WHAM!!*Super Skrall: I HATE FIRE TOA I HATE FIRE TOA I HATE FIRE TOA (begins beating Sonu into the deck)Sonu: B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b... :dazed:Super Skrall: (lifts Sonu into the air) NOW DIE!! (punches him with a rock fist)Sonu: (goes flying off the deck and lands in the pool)*SPLASH!*Brutaka: ...MT: ...Brutaka: ...Super Skrall: Ha ha ha! For the empire! I am-Witch Doctor: Flower pot.Super Skrall: ...what? (turns around)Witch Doctor: (slams the flower pot onto Super Skrall’s head) *BONK!*Super Skrall: Ah! Hey! Get this off of my-Witch Doctor: Spinny time! (grabs Super Skrall’s feet and begins spinning him around)Super Skrall: ...wa-wa-wa-wa-wa...Witch Doctor: Whee! (lets go)Super Skrall: (flies off the deck and hits a tree, breaking the pot on his head)*SMASH!*Super Skrall: NNnnnnnoooooo...ow....(hits the ground and blacks out)Brutaka: ...MT: ...Witch Doctor: ...woo hoo! I am the champion! For the black magics!Brutaka: Well...it appears that, for the moment, not even malpractice suits are enough to stop this quack doctor.Witch Doctor: I am NOT a quack!Brutaka: Witch Doctor is through to Top 8. Any comments, partner? (turns to MT)MT: ...Brutaka: ...MT: wakeup2.gif *sssssssslllllllllluuuuuuurrrrrrrppppppp*Brutaka: I hate you.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Sonu lost? Ono. That means a Zehvor member might actually lose this year. To somebody other than Omega Turtle. Wow...So, good chapter and stuff. Not quite as humorous as the one before up until the fighting. Sticking the solid humor block at the end instead of the very beginning for a change of pace, I guess. Dunno. Something.ROFLMIO, KUTGW! (Remember Our Favorite List of Music Items Oliver, Keep Upsetting the Theaters Giant Walruses!)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Apologies for the slightly late chappy, college is starting soon and so that makes things busy.

Sonu losing is definitely new, especially since he's 2nd Zehvor with all these weird powers and white fire and all that stuff.....But that means that people might stand a chance!.....oooooooor the way the tournament works is kinda bad.
HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY AMAZING TOURNAMENT MAKING SKILLS?! I WILL-do nothing, actually.:PTo be honest, I kinda wanted to throw some more parody into this competition, so yeah. There will be some upsets early on.
So, good chapter and stuff. Not quite as humorous as the one before up until the fighting. Sticking the solid humor block at the end instead of the very beginning for a change of pace, I guess. Dunno. Something.
I've been trying to figure out which is the best place to put the humorous section. Suppose it all depends on the mood I'm trying to set at the end.Chapter 129: The Cost of Saving a World50,000 years ago...Two weeks after the incident involving Vundas...MT: ...so this is what we’re doing now?Taesh: So says Deus. Or else this planet will supposedly be infected with Xenon and die. But I don’t really know what we’re even supposed to be doing in the first place...(walks over a hill and notices a large burning village right in front of them)MT: ...Taesh: ...what the...MT: The villagers! (takes off sprinting for the village) Taesh: This must be what Deus wanted us to stop! (follows MT)A short spring later, at the front of the village...MT: ...(walks into the village) Taesh: ...it’s...ruined.MT: Dead Matoran...everywhere...Taesh: ...what happened?Toa: Ah. There you two are. I was wondering when you would show up.Taesh: ...Toa Enda?Enda: Hello, Taesh. And you too...whoever you may be.MT: They call me Eduardo.Enda: Fascinating. Anyways, take one of these machines and get to to work. (gestures to a group of machines on the ground)MT: ...what are those?Taesh: ...Enda: ...haven’t figured it out yet? Or did Deus just decide to not fill you two in?Taesh: Both.Enda: Hmph. Let me show you how this works, then. (grabs a passingby Matoran)Matoran: Aaahh!! Put me down!Taesh: ...Enda...we do not interfere with the lives of Matoran unnecessarily. You know that.MT: ...Enda: (lifts the Matoran high into the air and slams him into the ground, killing him instantly)*WHAM!*Taesh: Enda!MT: ...Enda: ...“we do not interfere with the lives of Matoran unnecessarily.” But this is most definitely necessary.MT: ...I’m...incredibly confused. What in the world are you doing?Enda: ...neither of you know this yet...but...we have designed a weapon that will finally be able to break through the outer walls of the Xenon Core and allow us to destroy the source of Xenon on this planet once and for all.Taesh: ...I was aware of it, yes. But it needed some source of fuel, or something, didn’t it?MT: ...Enda: Indeed it did. And that source of fuel...is a very difficult source to reproduce easily. It is, in fact, the same source that is used to power Matoran and Toa like us in the first place. (grabs the Matoran’s body and begins to suck the enegry from it)Taesh: ...so...in other words...you are...MT: ...Taesh: ...Deus’ plan to save the world...is to kill the residents of the planet?Enda: Only enough until we can power that weapon. Then there will be no need for more Matoran lives. (drops the used up Matoran body on the ground) We’ve already cleaned out about 3 or so villages like this, and the weapon doesn’t even have a quarter of the fuel it needs, so we should drop the chit chat and get to business.Taesh: ...MT: ...Taesh: Is this...the only way to save the planet? To...sacrifice so many Matoran lives?MT: ...Enda: Do you have a better idea?Taesh: ...very well. If that is what is required to save the planet. It is better to lose some lives than all.Enda: Exactly what I thought. (moves towards another Matoran)MT: ...wait!Enda: ...Taesh: ...MT: ...this...this can’t be all that there is...we can’t just simply murder village after village...and lose so many lives!Enda: Really, Toa? Then how do you propose to save the planet? Please, do tell me. I’m all ears.MT: ...Taesh: ...MT, I don’t think you can-MT: We’ll just have to find another way. This is ridiculous, though!Enda: Whatever. Do what you like. If you’re not tough enough to help me with this, then I’ll do it by myself. (turns towards the village) Go crying back to Deus if you can’t muster the strength to-MT: (whirls around and runs Enda through with his sword)*SLASH!*Enda: AAUUUGGHHH!!!! (drops the machine and clutches at her chest)Taesh: MT!MT: ...Taesh: What are you doing?! (lunges at MT and tackles him)Enda: (collapses onto the ground)Taesh: ...MT: ...Taesh: ...you...killed her. Why?!MT: ...I went along with this group because I thought we would be protecting the inhabitants of this planet. Not murdering them! (kicks Taesh off of him)Taesh: ...don’t you understand, though? We must sacrifice these Matoran in order to preserve the planet’s existence!MT: That cannot be the only way! (rips his sword out of Enda’s body) ...I don’t believe that is the only way.Taesh: ...hmph. MT: ...Taesh: You refuse to accept reality. How surprisingly unshocking. In that case, you are now a traitor to our cause. MT: (points one of his guns at Taesh)...if your cause is so narrow minded, then I am glad to be a traitor to it.Taesh: ...I don’t like what we must do, either. But...I’m sure Deus examined all the other options, and this was the only one left. You must understand that this is all for good!MT: (puts his gun down) ...then I will find another option by myself.Taesh: ...MT: If being a member of this group means slaughtering innocent Matoran by the thousands, then I’m out. (turns and walks away)Taesh: ...where are you going?MT: To find another way. Where else?Taesh: ...farewell, then. Toa.Present DayAt the house...Tahu: Woo hoo! It’s Tahu time!Tahu Nuva: ...yeah...sure. Whatever. Let’s get this battle on with, shall we?Brutaka: Indeed we shall. Welcome back to the 5th annual House Fighting Tournament, where today things get even more complictead with co-rulers of the house, Tahu and Tahu Nuva, facing off against Brenmac. And, of course, each other too, but mostly Brenmac.MT: Woot.Brenmac: I’m losing to you again for another stupid reason this time.Tahu: Pfft. You can never defeat me. I am the great Tahu.Brutaka: Another storyline of interest here is that Brenmac has been knocked out of the past 3 tournaments by Tahu. Usually by some reason beyond stupidity.MT: Wasn’t it a bucket on the roof last year?Brutaka: Something like that.MT: Hmm. Well, at any rate...let’s get this fight started, shall we?Brutaka: Indeed. Contestants, ready!Tahu Nuva: ...Tahu: ...Brnemac: ...Brutaka: GO!Tahu: Team up on this guy! (launches a fire blast at Brenmac)Brenmac: (deflects the blast easily)Tahu Nuva: (charges at Brenmac)Brenmac: (grabs Tahu Nuva and flings him over his head)Tahu Nuva: (goes flying into the air and lands on the roof) *WHAM!*Tahu: ...errggghhh...RARGHH!!! (lunges at Brenmac)Brenmac: (deflects Tahu’s attack with his propellor and kicks Tahu in the stomach)Tahu: (goes flying back into a wall) *WHAM!*Brenmac: ...Tahu Nuva: ...ouch...Tahu: ...plan B! We need a plan B!Brenmac: Well...it appears that this time, you will not defeat me by some ridiculous means.Helicopter: (flies overhead)Brenmac: ...?iBrow: Hey Brenmac! I got some help for you! (shoves a bomb out of the helicopter)Brenmac: What?! Wait, no, I don’t need any help here-Bomb: (falls to the ground)Brenmac: ...oh frick-*BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!*Deck: (explodes)Brenmac and Tahu: (go flying into the pool)*SPLASH!*iBrow: Woot! Zehvor to the end! (flies off)MT: ...Brutaka: ...wait...what just happened?Tahu Nuva: (stumbles to his feet) Woot! Tahu Nuva! For the...win...ow...my face...(falls off the roof and lands on the charred remains of the deck)Brutaka: ...MT: ...well...it appears the next fight will have to wait until we can fix the deck. For the moment...it appears that Brenmac has again been frustrated by another Tahu by some ridiculous means. Brutaka: Indeed.Voice: And again, I am frustrated by this terrible coffee. Who’s choice was it to get Folgers again? (throws the coffee cup at Brutaka)*SPLAT!*MT: ...Brutaka: ...MT: ...Brutaka: ...ow.Toa: You know...I think I actually like the new look. You should make that a permenant change into your clothing style.Brutaka: ...can we not do that? (tries to wipe the coffee off of his face)Toa: (grabs another cup of coffee) wakeup2.gif Yes, well, very sorry, in that case.MT: Who the heck are you?Toa: wakeup2.gif I am...the legendary Fradatoro de Schnetzlepackta Sydner of Hanover...but you may refer to be as “Fra-Fra,” if you wish.MT: ...well...mister “Fra-Fra,” would you mind not throwing coffee at my partner?Fra Fra: Very well. (hurls his coffee cup at MT)*SPLAT!*MT: ...Fra Fra: Better?MT: ...no...not really...Fra Fra: Hmm. Shame.Brutaka: What are you doing here? Fra Fra: You haven’t heard? I am here to send Pridak to sleep with the fishes, good sirs. I am the prosecutor in this Bionicle trial that will be held here. (grabs another cup of coffee)[New Character: Coffee Loving and (Self Proclaimed) Legal Expert Toa Fra Fra]MT: ...Brutaka: ...Fra Fra: wakeup2.gif Would either of you two happen to know anything about Pridak?MT: ...well...yes, but not about this particular case, no.Fra Fra: That’s a shame. Shameful people get splashed. (throws his coffee cup at MT)*SPLAT!*MT: ...wanna stop doing that?Brutaka: Get out of here, Mr. Toa Prosecutor. Go find someone else to throw coffee at.Fra Fra: Very well. Maybe I shall even find a decent cup of coffee along the way. Farewell. (walks out)MT: ...Brutaka: ...MT: ...I thought I was supposed to be the coffee addict around here.Brutaka: You know, somehow, I’ve come to appreciate your coffee loving a lot more over these past few minutes.MT: ...how so?Brutaka: You’ve never thrown your coffee cup at me.MT: ...ah.50,000 years ago...2 days after the incident involving the village...Wandering somewhere in a jungle...MT: ...sigh...Voice: Hey! You! Wait up!MT: (whirls around and points both his guns in the direction of the voice)Welder: (rushes up to MT) ...it’s me!MT: ...what do you want?Welder: ...I heard you got pretty ticked off at their new plan.MT: ...you heard right.Welder: Well, long story short, I’m mad at it too.MT: ...Welder: ...think we could possibly search for a way to stop Xenon without killing Matoran together?MT: ...(puts his guns down)...we most definitely could.Welder: Excellent. And I think I know just the place to start searching.To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Olook a chapter.Olook, MT is going to college to become the most awesome chronoportologistioligist (somebody who studies the logistics of time travel) ever to appear.So yeah, a good chapter and stuff. I expect Fra Fra is actually a secret double agent working for the newly resurrected 4-Mask who escapes with his life by giving away his masters location, thought it turns out that's not actually 4-Mask and 4-Mask was Fra Fra the whole time and is attempting to summon TMs ghost and have him possess MT but in the end he's stopped but MT's coffee gets possessed and then Brutaka tries it and he gets the possession transfer and then attempts to use his newfound powers to take over the house but it ends up becoming a comedy segment of him against Tahu while the Zehvor are doing something serious and trying to stop 4-Mask and the people Taesh works for/with and then in the very end Vundus comes back and acts as the final boss as he tries to recreate a new type of Xenon and become the new Dark Lord.That looks overtly complicated until you realize that the average season works out something like that. :PBut yeah. Good chapter, and best of luck with your collegiation.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Maybe at college he's learning how to write books?And by that, I mean focusing for weeks on writing.Good chappy! Brenmac is out again, which is kind of said, but kind of a streak too. Congrats.And it seems like old MT (The younger one, actually, but older) has found somewhere to go to! Not surprising.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Good chapters. I like the tournament so far (though I don't think I'm in it) and I laughed at Brenmac losing and Witch Doctor winning. The sandwich and coffee parts were funny, as well as Pridak's impending court date. I also like this new story arc, and it's nice to see Samus and Master Chief. I won't name my opinion on which of their series is better, because it would undoubtedly start an argument.Good work on the chapters though, and good luck at college! I expect the frequency of chapters to drop, though, but your classes come first. (well, second to partying)

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Chapters may get a little less frequent: However, I'll still try to do a good job of keeping up with the 1 every 2-3 days pace I'm currently on.Chapter 130: Legal ProceedingsAt the house…MT: Aaaand we have another lovely matchup today for everyone here!Brutaka: The great Zaktan shall be up against JL and Gadunka in second round action here.MT: And, of course, as always, the winner will move on to Top 8, while the losers shall be sent to…LOSERVILLE.Brutaka: …MT: …and by that I mean the loser's bracket.Brutaka: Right. Well, anyway, let's get the action started, shall we?JL: Ready!Zaktan: Ready!Gadunka: Gadunka.Brutaka: Go!Zaktan: (charges at Gadunka)Gadunka: GADUNKA!! (launches a squid at Zaktan)Zaktan: (dodges and pulls out a giant spatula) *WHOMP!*Gadunka: :dazed:Zaktan: Ha! Take that, evil fiend! (slaps Gadunka in the face)Gadunka: Gadunka!Zaktan: (throws a bucket on top of Gadunka and kicks him off the deck) *WHAP!*Gadunka: Gaaaadddduuunnnnkkkkkaaaaaaaa….*CRASH!*Zaktan: Ha! Yes! I did it! I win! I am a-*BAM!!*Zaktan: (goes flying off the deck)JL: …(lowers his RPG)MT: …Brutaka: And on that note the fight has suddenly come to an end! Woo hoo!Meanwhile, downstairs…Tahu: This Bionicle court is now in session for the trial of Mr. Pridak.Pridak: I DIDN'T DO IT!!Tahu: Sure you didn't. Please rise for the honorable Mr. Tahu! (stands up)Xplode: …Pridak: …Spectators: …Tahu: …wait…I stood up for myself. Ah well. Sit down now. (sits down)Maxilos: Nobody stood up besides you in the first place.Tahu: Shut up, bailiff. Is the defense ready?Xplode: No, but, whatever.Tahu: Is the prosecution ready?Fra Fra: Ready as spaghetti flavored coffee.Tahu: …that's…disgusting. Now, the charges levied against Mr. Pridak are simple: Committing mass murder through the use of bio terrorism, propagating the use of bio weapons, and putting food coloring in my Coca Cola so that I thought it was purple Kool-Aid.Xplode: Wait…what? I never heard about-Tahu: The defendant has, of course, pleaded not guilty. Prosecutor Frasnzkelasdfjanjngajkndfneauaun-Fra Fra: It's Frandatoro de Sch-Tahu: Yes, whatever. Your opening statement, if you will.Fra Fra: …very well. Pridak over there is guilty. Case closed.Tahu: …that's it?Fra Fra: I don't know what else I have to do.Tahu: …you should probably call in some witnesses or something.Fra Fra: Oh. Right. Of course. I would like to call Mr. Avak to the stand!Avak: …awwww….Fra Fra: Witness. Please describe to us the events of Pridak's transaction with you.Avak: Ok. He asked me to make Metroids. So I made Metroids.Xplode: Hang on! All my client did was ask for Metroids! He did not "make" them!Tahu: …yes…and, what's your point?Xplode: Why is Pridak on trial if Avak was the one who made the Metroids? He committed the mass bio terrorism murdering crime!Fra Fra: Because we all hate Pridak and he smells bad.Xplode: …Pridak: …hey!Tahu: You do kinda smell bad.Xplode: (facepalm) This was the worst idea ever.To be continued…-MT

XPufEB3.png?1