• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Front Page Issues Topic

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 582 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2012 - 06:23 PM

There is a problem with the search function. I tried searching for Rocka and all that came up was thisSearch Hints:
    [*]Separate phrases with a comma; for example, the search term "kanohi mask" will search for that exact phrase, while "kanohi, mask" will search for a story with the words "kanohi" and "mask" anywhere in the text.[*]Do not use "and" or "or" to define your search, all phrases must be found within the target story.[*]If you find too many results, try adding additional phrases.[*]If you receive too few results, loosen your search parameters.[/list]Doesn't matter if I search under Sets, News, Images or Forums. I get the same above message.Can the staff explain this?

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickstein 11.gif

Even when things look there worst. And the shadow of evil is upon us. Remember that as long as we hope for the best. Light will appear and overcome the darkness.

Please check out my projects on Lego Ideas.9.gif
https://ideas.lego.c...kstein/projects

I'm looking for an Inkay or Malamar with its event move Happy Hour. Pm if you have one I can borrow to breed and pass the move down so I can have an Inkay with the move for myself.

#2 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,039 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 15 2012 - 08:20 PM

We're aware of the issue and are looking into it.

#3 Offline iPenguin

iPenguin
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,241 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2012 - 09:12 PM

Just to add, but using the news archive feature at the bottom of the front page comes up with this error message:
Warning: require(/newinc/donut_top.inc) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bzpower/public_html/archive.php on line 1Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/newinc/donut_top.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/bzpower/public_html/archive.php on line 1

20121021-frhgn7u158ujtpjk4wbhgp1ck.jpg

what

#4 Offline The Swimming Beard

The Swimming Beard
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,209 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2012 - 09:14 PM

When I search in members for "Count Bleck" I get the same "No results" page.

14429550443_81164861ed_m.jpg                                                   14283430456_547b585d15_m.jpg

BBCC 68 entry: SCM-541: The White Viper                               July flickr Contest Entry: Tyrak, Toa of Light

#5 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,315 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 16 2012 - 09:21 PM

When I search in members for "Count Bleck" I get the same "No results" page.

This is a different problem. The issue addressed in this topic is with the search feature on BZPower's front page. Your search for "Count Bleck" in the members list turns up no one with such a name because there is no Count Bleck currently; the member who had that display name has recently changed it to Squish E. Frog.Also, I have changed the title of this topic; please use it to report any issues with the front page, as Black Six has requested in this post.

Edited by -Windrider-, Apr 16 2012 - 09:29 PM.

#6 Offline iPenguin

iPenguin
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,241 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 26 2012 - 08:49 PM

Everything seems to be working again. Three cheers for b6 and the rest of the team!

20121021-frhgn7u158ujtpjk4wbhgp1ck.jpg

what

#7 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,039 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 26 2012 - 09:17 PM

It's not all working yet, but most of the important stuff should be. If you find any pages that are broken still, post here or PM me.

#8 Offline Cadmium Kyogre P~M

Cadmium Kyogre P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 455 posts
  •  

Posted May 14 2012 - 04:06 PM

Is this left-over damage from the infiltration?

"Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!

3DS FC:   5412 - 9945 - 2378

steam_sig.png

Your title has been removed. We will do our best to make sure you do not get a custom member title in the future for any reason to avoid such a situation from happening again.

#9 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,315 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted May 14 2012 - 05:12 PM

No, the issues addressed in this topic popped up before the hacking. Damage done to the front page during the hacking has been reversed with the exception of the deletion of the staff page, which will be recovered shortly, as addressed in this topic.

#10 Offline Cadmium Kyogre P~M

Cadmium Kyogre P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 455 posts
  •  

Posted May 14 2012 - 06:05 PM

No, the issues addressed in this topic popped up before the hacking. Damage done to the front page during the hacking has been reversed with the exception of the deletion of the staff page, which will be recovered shortly, as addressed in this topic.

Huh. Okay, thanks.

"Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!

3DS FC:   5412 - 9945 - 2378

steam_sig.png

Your title has been removed. We will do our best to make sure you do not get a custom member title in the future for any reason to avoid such a situation from happening again.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users