Assassin's Creed

iPenguin

I got brotherhood the other day and have played about 12 hours in and it's awesome. I've made the stupid mistake of not playing any of the other AC games and spent the first few hours having no idea what was going on. Thank god for wikipedia http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png I plan to play the others after I beat this one.And the new one looks sweet.

Majhost sucks

I own all the major titles on 360, and I have played AC2, AC:B and AC:R, but haven't had time to play AC1.Already got AC3 on preorder, and because I also bought AC:R Signature Edition (Free upgrade, thank you GameStop!) so I have AC: Embers. That was amazing.Lavoriamo nel buio per servire la luce. Nulla è vero. Tutto è permesso.

bzpsig2015.png

God this series is fantastic. Intelligent without being preachy, and combines all the right aspects of stealth, open world, and combat.I'm holding off on pre-ordering AC3; the official word is that there will be some form of super collectors edition (because Europe got these fantastic ones), but what's actually in it remains to be seen; I figure worst case scenario, I can always buy the steelbook on eBay for like, five bucks.ACR has obviously been the best in terms of game mechanics and graphics, but it definitely felt too short, not to mention the total lack of singleplayer gameplay DLC. I tried getting into the Multiplayer aspect, but it just really doesn't appeal to me.

Edited by Dorek

Definitely my favorite video game series at the moment. When I'm walking around, I swear I'll flick my wrist a lot as if I had a hidden blade....The first and Brotherhood were probably my favorites-- the first for starting the entire thing, and for having several thought-provoking ideas. I understand that it was a bit slow at times, and extremely repetative, but I enjoyed it a lot. Brotherhood just managed to add so much to the already expanded sequel, and it added multiplayer and kill streaks.Revelations is, on the other hand, probably my least favorite; it wasn't bad, per se, it just wasn't that good. The story had no momentum or urgency, and not that much was really revealed. For a game hyped up as much as it was, we didn't get that much of a payoff.In any case, I'm really excited for ACIII-- the game's been in development for years and shifts a lot of the focus and has made new combat animations. I'm just kind of bummed that there's not really any footage out yet...

"Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus."

I love Assassin Creed. At first the story may seem confusing, but you'll soon understand all the events. Rumors that I heard says that AC3 maybe delayed since some writer is suing Ubisoft which would suck since I wanted to see Connor in action

There is a pending IP lawsuit, from what I've seen, but it's unlikely that it will delay the release of the game. Even if the suit has merit, and Ubisoft is ruled against, these kinds of actions rarely result in the delay of release, especially if there is significant development time or public interest (or both =P).Also, apparently they're releasing the super awesome edition of ACIII for the US, so I'm looking forward to purchasing that.

I love Assassin Creed. At first the story may seem confusing, but you'll soon understand all the events. Rumors that I heard says that AC3 maybe delayed since some writer is suing Ubisoft which would suck since I wanted to see Connor in action

There is a pending IP lawsuit, from what I've seen, but it's unlikely that it will delay the release of the game. Even if the suit has merit, and Ubisoft is ruled against, these kinds of actions rarely result in the delay of release, especially if there is significant development time or public interest (or both =P).Also, apparently they're releasing the super awesome edition of ACIII for the US, so I'm looking forward to purchasing that.
What's the awesome edition? =P

Sucks that John Beiswenger is filing that lawsuit $1.05 million against Ubisoft and up to $5.25 million if the judge agrees with him. If so, it would halt the release of Assassin's Creed 3.-Lol I didn't bother checking my grammar mistakes from my other post. Dangit Edited by Rix

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

http://img535.images...itionmockup.jpgThis thing.

Sucks that John Beiswenger is filing that lawsuit $1.05 million against Ubisoft and $5.25 million if the judge agrees with him. If so, it would halt the release of Assassin's Creed 3.-Lol I didn't bother checking my grammar mistakes from my other post. Dangit
Like I said, even in the event that the judge rules in favor of the guy, they usually only order monetary compensation. It happens with movies all the time; usually money is awarded, but darn if we don't still get these movies. Edited by Dorek

Also, apparently they're releasing the super awesome edition of ACIII for the US, so I'm looking forward to purchasing that.

...Really?*sigh*Cancelling my pre-order for the regular release with Gamestop is going to be a pain...~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Also, apparently they're releasing the super awesome edition of ACIII for the US, so I'm looking forward to purchasing that.

...Really?*sigh*Cancelling my pre-order for the regular release with Gamestop is going to be a pain...~|ET|~
The Freedom Edition (what it's going to be called) is actually Gamestop exclusive. I think if you drop a little extra money, you can rollover the preorder at Gamestop, but I'm never quite sure how it works. I've pre-ordered from there all of twice, I think, and still have no clue as to their policies. Let me know how it turns out.

Oh wow. That ultimate edition looks awesome!

inorite? I'm willing to shell out an extra 20 bucks or so for all that.

The Freedom Edition (what it's going to be called) is actually Gamestop exclusive. I think if you drop a little extra money, you can rollover the preorder at Gamestop, but I'm never quite sure how it works. I've pre-ordered from there all of twice, I think, and still have no clue as to their policies. Let me know how it turns out.
In that case, they might indeed actually offer an upgrade purchase of sorts. I certainly hope so, because otherwise they're screwing over a lot of customers who pre-ordered the regular edition (in large part just because they advertised it had its own bonuses), which was made available long before any other version.I'll be doing whatever I can to upgrade, though.~|ET|~ Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Oh wow. That ultimate edition looks awesome!

inorite? I'm willing to shell out an extra 20 bucks or so for all that.
Only 20?I hope it's that much, and not more! d=

• 4 weeks later...

In your face, revival time!Anyway, UbiWorkshop (some subdivision of Ubisoft that produces a lot of their non-game products) has hinted that they're working on another CE for ACIII, this one available for American audiences as well. Don't know how this relates to Gamestop pre-orders (they revealed some in-game content for it, but basically just as much as last year), but we'll see.

I've heard this is the last one as well.Seeing how the story line ties in with 2012.

This is the last game in Desmond's trilogy.Knowing the game industry, we'll probably still see more AC games in the future.
Ah, I can see that. Lemme guess....a female assassin next time?

WIP