Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Photo

Alien Conquest

RPG Alien Conquest

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
490 replies to this topic

#41 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Master of Hunger Wild

  • 05-July 10
  • 5,668 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 11:28 AM

IC: Altitude...Altitude! No, swerve! Cer swung the craft, slamming her elbow into the gun button. She thought she saw a couple shots hit Vigil's armor in mid-leap...
  • 0

#42 Offline Nanosuit User

Nanosuit User
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 19-November 05
  • 658 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 11:33 AM

IC:The shot damaged Vigil's armor and he said "Now you got me angry." and then he checked his armor, it was still at 65% effectiveness, then he aimed his gun again and said "Third times the charm." and fired his remaining ammunition.
  • 0

Steam ID: Opiu18


#43 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Master of Hunger Wild

  • 05-July 10
  • 5,668 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 12:05 PM

IC: Cer swung the vehicle, narrowly gliding over a building edge. A shot caught her back. Her engines were overheating. I'm out of here. What will they say about me when I show up with a wreck? That I took on too much. Stupid rookie. She swung around for a parting shot at her adversary, then took off at full speed, looking for a place to cool the engines. The tower with the "alien defense mechanism" was close enough. Fortunately, there were no more on the tower - at least, activated ones. Landing on it, Cer settled back in her seat, watching the ground below for any sign of Vigil. It wasn't too much of a problem. While Cer felt slightly uncomfortable landing in enemy territory with a firefight below her on the ground, she wasn't about to risk exploding her engines on the way back to headquarters. And the guns on her craft still worked. If anyone emerged from the building below, they would be facing a barrage.
  • 0

#44 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 30-December 09
  • 1,100 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 12:06 PM

OOC:I will now start the objective system.IC:Dr. Cyborg broadcast across the radio to all units. "Now! Designated armories, disperse all equipment and blow up the buildings! All units fall back to the stronghold blocks! We are going to start an organized war! Fall back!" He and his team left the building, and encountered an Alien UFO.

Edited by avmatoran, May 23 2012 - 12:08 PM.

  • 0

76561198084608045.png

 

Γαρ επιστιμη!

 

Для науки!

 

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

 

 

 


#45 Offline Nanosuit User

Nanosuit User
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 19-November 05
  • 658 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 12:16 PM

IC:Vigil saw Cer escaping and he said to himself "That was a good fight."and then hecmoved back to the main street and saw a group of ADU soldiers carrying equipment aproaching so he ran over to them and requestioned a sniper rifle.

Edited by Toa Ling, May 23 2012 - 12:17 PM.

  • 0

Steam ID: Opiu18


#46 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 05-September 10
  • 2,226 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 03:15 PM

IC: Zaxxor noticed the ADU units moving. They were up to something, Zaxxor then set a Small Hoverscout to selfdestruct and programmed the autopilot to send it careening into the ADU units once they got close to each other.KABOOM!ADU officers scattered and hit the ground. A few suffered broken bones, but there weren't any serious injuries.
  • 0

eW9kyVR.png


#47 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Master of Hunger Wild

  • 05-July 10
  • 5,668 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 03:32 PM

IC: Cer opened fire on Dr. Cyborg and his team. Her aim from this position wasn't all that great, so she started her engines again, charging through the team of humans. She also noted an android use a small ship like hers to take out a group of human defense units. Waste of good hardware.I have to get out of here. Now.
  • 0

#48 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 05-September 10
  • 2,226 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 04:04 PM

IC: The humans were in a state of chaos. Zaxxor leaped in and started firing at the survivors. He made a mental note to pick up a new vehicle when he gets promoted. Some managed to fire back, and a shot scorched Zaxxor's metal arm, doing no real damage, but...That's gotta be bad for the zallium alloy I SPENT HOURS POLISHING!"Zaxxor aimed at the officer, who wouldn't be shooting another shot. Ever again.
  • 0

eW9kyVR.png


#49 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 30-December 09
  • 1,100 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 04:09 PM

IC:The Alien UFO took off, and Dr. Cyborg could see his nice organized fallback had turned into a rout. "Let's get some order here!" he yelled. He managed to get a few units to help him as a rear guard to the rest of the team. I gotta make a plan here, he thought.
  • 0

76561198084608045.png

 

Γαρ επιστιμη!

 

Для науки!

 

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

 

 

 


#50 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,271 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 04:16 PM

IC: Blaze (Sky)"Blaze, can you read me?" Wing's voice came over the radio, jolting Blaze from his thoughts. "Yea?" "I need you to head for this location." A blip appeared on his screen. "The rest of the squad is keeping most of the aliens out, but the inside is still filled." "Yessir!" With another shout of joy, Blaze streaked across the sky, blasting at the UFOs. As a Hoverscout exploded behind him, he shot past Cer, noting the aliens on his screen. He grinned. "Let's get cracking." Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#51 Offline Clone Commander Cody

Clone Commander Cody
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

  • 30-June 08
  • 382 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 04:30 PM

IC:As Max got the order to fall back, he retreated into the stronghold. As the gates closed, he ascended the wall and took a spot to fire at the enemy.
  • 0

Credit to ~Argentum~ for the banner.

#52 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Master of Hunger Wild

  • 05-July 10
  • 5,668 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 04:31 PM

IC: Cer increased her speed. She was going to have to get back to alien headquarters for repairs. Off to her right, she noticed Blaze's craft shooting past, headed for alien defenses around a crude base camp. Unacceptable. Making some minor adjustments, she settled in pursuit behind the Interceptor, guns blazing away at the less agile craft.
  • 0

#53 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 05-September 10
  • 2,226 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 04:37 PM

IC: The ADU was firing at him from an aircraft. And Zaxxor had kind of blown his own up. He quickly borrowed one from a Trooper nearby, using his higher rank. Then he quickly opened it up and googlzorked the freem drive, koryuning the gorz incrementalator. Closing it up again, Zaxxor flew his newly improved small hoverscout, firing werz blasts at Blaze.OOC: Whoever understood that is now 30% cooler.

Edited by Chaos Dralcax, May 23 2012 - 04:37 PM.

  • 0

eW9kyVR.png


#54 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,271 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 04:58 PM

IC: Blaze (In Interceptor)"Aw, curses. Got 2 on my tail." Blaze checked the rear screen, finding both alien crafts firing at him. He then pulled the flaps up, and the Interceptor went straight up. After about 3 seconds, he allowed it to stall and fall down below the path he had been on before, quickly firing a few blasts at either alien that had fallen for his ruse. Blaze doubted that either had, but he wanted to try anyway. Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#55 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 05-September 10
  • 2,226 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 05:10 PM

IC: Zaxxor hadn't expected Blaze's erratic behavior. Clearly he had overestimated human intelligence. Caught by surprise, Zaxxor managed to eject as he wrecked yet another hoverscout. Launching a magnetic tractor beam blaster, the equivalant of a grappling hook, Zaxxor climbed onto Blaze's Intercepter, popping open a panel. Quickly, Zaxxor identified the primitive circuits. He cut the wire leading from the main power source, amusingly labled "POWER". Suddenly, the Interceptor's engine stopped. It plummeted for three terrifying seconds, then the air resistance made its wings hit a wall of air, slowing it momentarily. Then the Interceptor dipped forwards, catapulting Zaxxor to a nearby building, then resumed falling. Zaxxor landed hard on the building. His metal exoskeleton had helped protect him. He then raced to the edge to watch the Interceptor crash.
  • 0

eW9kyVR.png


#56 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,271 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 05:38 PM

IC: Blaze (In Interceptor)'Got one!' Blaze smiled, and was just beginning to turn the plane when- Klank!"What the..?" Sparing a glance out the side of the cockpit, he saw an android opening a panel on his Interceptor. Blaze was about to barrel roll when the airplane suddenly gave a jolt, and the engines slowed to a halt."Curses.." Blaze muttered, trying to regain control of the craft. It dipped once, nearly crashing and then he finally got it under control, managing to glide slowly down. Pulling up his screens, he saw that the main power line had been cut. "Great. the only way to get this thing back in the air would be..." He heasitated, then flicked a switch that diverted all power to the engines. Radio down, guns useless, screens dark, Blaze flew back up into the sky. Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#57 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 05-September 10
  • 2,226 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 06:00 PM

IC: Zaxxor noticed Blaze get out, discover the damage, and flick a switch. The Interceptor was flying again, meaning the power must have been connected directly to the engines, meaning no weapons or computer. Knowing the Interceptor could only retreat, Zaxxor began firing at it, puncturing the armor with focused high-intensity laser blasts.
  • 0

eW9kyVR.png


#58 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,271 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 06:08 PM

IC: Blaze (In Interceptor)"Great." Blaze muttered, as he was being fired on yet again. He heard one shot blast into the left engine, then another shot took out most of the useless guns. Reacting quickly, he barrel rolled, quickly pulling the ship to the left. Blaze grimaced, the left engine was on fire, and the right was beginning to choke."Out of power. Great." Blaze managed to aim the flaming, falling aircraft towards the alien android before grabbing his gun and a parachute and ejecting from the doomed Interceptor. He watched as it crashed into the spot where he had last seen the android, and only then activated his parachute. "Wing is gonna kill me for that..." Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#59 Offline Jacks

Jacks
  • Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

  • 20-May 05
  • 2,500 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 06:19 PM

OOC: Yannow what, I think I'll try this out, as long as folks don't object to me being a tad unconventional. First, though...

[H]e quickly opened it up and googlzorked the freem drive, koryuning the gorz incrementalator. Closing it up again, Zaxxor flew his newly improved small hoverscout, firing werz blasts at Blaze.OOC: Whoever understood that is now 30% cooler.

Calvin & Hobbes?
Anyway...Name: N/AAge: 27 minutesSkills: Capturing and manipulating humansCaste: ClingerBackstory: Spawned approximately half an hour ago in an incubation pod aboard an Alien Mothership.IC: Hear 'Beam down!' Then no more ship. On ground. Ship above, big and round. Crawling now. So rough and uneven here. Everything smooth at home in pod.Must find humans. Don't know why. Need humans anyway.Will make masters proud.

Edited by Jackson Lake, May 23 2012 - 06:25 PM.

  • 0


================= Never forget . . . never stop ==================
qs32073.jpg
========== Support the LEGO RPG Subforum! ==========


#60 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 05-September 10
  • 2,226 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 06:27 PM

IC: With his hyper-fast computer-enhanced brain, Zaxxor saw the flaming Intercepter hurtling towards him. Thinking at near-lightspeed, he jumped off the building as the Intercepter crashed and blew up. Firing his magna-gun, Zaxxor latched onto a fire escape. However, he kept falling, tethered to the fire escape. The tractor beam was stretched to its limit, and snapped! But by then, it had slowed him down enough so that he could drop a short distance to the ground safely, his cyborg legs able to absorb the drop of ten feet or so. Unwilling to leave without a parting shot, Zaxxor blasted Blaze's parachute full of holes.OOC: Yep. Oh, and a clinger? I have plans for a clinger. When I get promoted to standard invader and get more vehicle options, would you mind being involved in my plan?Edit: Probably no more posts today.

Edited by Chaos Dralcax, May 23 2012 - 06:46 PM.

  • 0

eW9kyVR.png


#61 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,271 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 06:42 PM

IC: Blaze (Falling)Blaze sighed. "There goes the parachute." As he fell, Blaze thought as quickly as he could. 'So, I need to get off this- but how? Let's see, maybe I could jump to that tree-' WHUMP! "Ow..." Face controted in pain, Blaze grabbed his gun. "That crash probably attracted something.." Zakaro

Edited by A Skyblasted Zakaro, May 23 2012 - 06:42 PM.

  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#62 Offline Jacks

Jacks
  • Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

  • 20-May 05
  • 2,500 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 06:49 PM

OOC: @Chaos -- I was formulating bits of a plan myself, but we'll see what happens. Perhaps we can merge our respective plans.IC: Fighting happens. Blue people are enemy. Suddenly human-ship comes fast. Strange thing, crawling across ground on four little round arms. Ship flies over, shoots human-ship, human-ship crashing. Blue person falls out.Crawling over to enemy. Still alive, but not moving.I take.Wrapping arms around enemy-head and shoulders. Head-cover already cracked. Break and throw away. Have person now. Make stand. Walk. Walking much faster than crawling.Must get back to ship.

Edited by Jackson Lake, May 23 2012 - 06:50 PM.

  • 0


================= Never forget . . . never stop ==================
qs32073.jpg
========== Support the LEGO RPG Subforum! ==========


#63 Offline Nanosuit User

Nanosuit User
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 19-November 05
  • 658 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 07:34 PM

IC:Vigil fell back and then he moved up to a building to set up a sniping position to cover the rest of the troops while they fall back.
  • 0

Steam ID: Opiu18


#64 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Master of Hunger Wild

  • 05-July 10
  • 5,668 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 08:19 PM

OOC: avmatoran, did you say I was driving a UFO? I thought I was only permitted to use a scoutcraft, but I assumed those would have guns.IC: Oldest trick in the book. And even if it is a trick, I don't really care. Cer blasted past, headed for the mothership. Sorry, Android big-brain. Hope you know what you're doing. Engines were overheating again. One of Vigil's shots must have taken out the cooling system. Snikies. As she neared the mothership, the heat in the cabin increased, even as she slowed down. The ship shook in an unusual manner. The ship was beginning to dock when Cer leaped free of it, and executed a perfect roll. The craft exploded in a firey ball of light. "Certorca, Alien Offensive Pilot, reporting for duty." Maybe I shouldn't have flown so fast...She turned around to see the tail ends of a pair of Interceptors. As she watched, they circled, then headed back down to the planet she just left. Recon."Mission Report""Partial success. Several enemy units were eliminated or badly damaged. Enemy units were forced to retreat. A flying enemy unit was disabled and its occupant clinged."Cer paused. "Recommendation: Alien Zaxxor be promoted for inflicting damage on enemy units." I want him out of my way.The alien on the dock paused and nodded. Cer shoved past him, not in the slightest mood for small talk.
  • 0

#65 Offline Nanosuit User

Nanosuit User
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 19-November 05
  • 658 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 10:08 PM

IC:Vigil moved to the top of the building and started setting up the position, once he was done he started to use his sniper rifle to remove aliens that were harassing the retreating ADU.

Edited by Toa Ling, May 24 2012 - 07:22 AM.

  • 0

Steam ID: Opiu18


#66 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 30-December 09
  • 1,100 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2012 - 08:20 AM

OOC:And, now, an update on the ranks! A Skyblasted Zakaro, once you make one more post, consider yourself a Standard Defender! Toa Ling, you have 11 posts, but as they are mostly one sentence, I would like you to make nine more. After that, you're a Standard Defender.Sorry fisher64, I made a mistake. Ah, well, you're almost a Standard Invader anyways.

Edited by avmatoran, May 24 2012 - 08:21 AM.

  • 0

76561198084608045.png

 

Γαρ επιστιμη!

 

Для науки!

 

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

 

 

 


#67 Offline Nanosuit User

Nanosuit User
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 19-November 05
  • 658 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2012 - 09:06 AM

IC:Vigil fired a few move rounds at alien troops and the he saw that most of the ADU troops have already moved to safety, so he started packing up his position. After he was done packing up he slung the sniper rifle over his back and then he moved down the stairs and started heading to the nearest armory, once he returned the sniper rifle and went to tend to his wounds.
  • 0

Steam ID: Opiu18


#68 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 30-December 09
  • 1,100 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2012 - 09:13 AM

OOC:Ah, that's a better length, Toa Ling. Thank you. Long posts make the RPG more interesting.
  • 0

76561198084608045.png

 

Γαρ επιστιμη!

 

Для науки!

 

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

 

 

 


#69 Offline Nanosuit User

Nanosuit User
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 19-November 05
  • 658 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2012 - 11:20 AM

IC:Vigil finished tending to his wounds and after that he went to requestition a combat rifle, once he obtained the rifle healso took with him 6 grenades, 8 extra clips of ammunition, 1 handgun and finally a combat knife. Vigil then walked out of the armory and in to the city, taking outalien troops silently, his plan was to distrupt the enemy operations as much as possible, and then he saw a large group of aliens heading in the direction of the armory he left earlier, so hee radioed "Operative Vigil reporting, I have visual of a large enemy group heading to armory Delta, prepare for a battle, I will continue to distrupt hostile activities, Vigil out."

Edited by Toa Ling, May 24 2012 - 11:23 AM.

  • 0

Steam ID: Opiu18


#70 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 30-December 09
  • 1,100 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2012 - 11:25 AM

IC:"Operative Vigil reporting, I have visual of a large enemy group heading to armory Delta, prepare for a battle, I will continue to distrupt hostile activities, Vigil out.""Right," the Armory Delta radio operator said. He then leaned over and pressed the alert button.
  • 0

76561198084608045.png

 

Γαρ επιστιμη!

 

Для науки!

 

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

 

 

 


#71 Offline Nanosuit User

Nanosuit User
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 19-November 05
  • 658 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2012 - 11:38 AM

IC:Vigil moved into a nearby building, he then threw a grenade out of the window toward the group after that the quickly moved to a new location and fired a few shots, then he radioed "Hostile will be at the armory, ETA 20 minute, request for back up for more effiecient ways to harrase hostile forces." Vigil then waited for the response
  • 0

Steam ID: Opiu18


#72 Offline avmatoran

avmatoran
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 30-December 09
  • 1,100 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2012 - 11:39 AM

IC:Dr. Cyborg heard the message about harassment from Vigil. He was reluctant to send Elizabeth to him, but he did so anyways."Vigil, I'm sending you a helper. Just one rule: Don't get her killed."
  • 0

76561198084608045.png

 

Γαρ επιστιμη!

 

Для науки!

 

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

 

 

 


#73 Offline Nanosuit User

Nanosuit User
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 19-November 05
  • 658 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2012 - 11:50 AM

IC:Vigil after hearing Dr.Cyborgs response radioed "I will try my best, but no guarentees, if you've seen my record you will know what I mean." after that he waited for back up to arrive
  • 0

Steam ID: Opiu18


#74 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,271 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2012 - 02:19 PM

NPC: Wing (Interceptor)Picking up the radio, Wing called Dr. Cyborg. "Sir, this is Wing. We've lost Blaze's Interceptor, but his suit readings are fine. He did manage to take out about 6 alien ships and quite a few troopers, so the loss was less bad then it could have been. I'm reccomending him for Standard Defender promotion. The other two you assigned me just reported that they followed an alien craft to the mothership. I'm sending you the cordinates now." With that, Wing pulled up the file named 'File A-Loaction' and sent it to Dr. Cyborg. "Awaiting further orders, sir." IC: Blaze (Somewhere in forest)"Great. Radio's out." Blaze muttered. He was unharmed other than aches and pains all over, but was still well enough to continue. Standing, he began walking back towards the city, hand never leaving his blaster. Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#75 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 05-September 10
  • 2,226 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2012 - 06:02 PM

IC: Zaxxor saw his target crash into a tree. That probably caused some damage, but he needed to capture the human. Unfortunately, being a Rookie Invader, he did not possess any ship with abduction capabilities. He settled on planting his force field generator to project a field around the area of the forest near the crash site. Normally, it would be used to deflect blasts, however, it could be used as a prison if the field was projected elsewhere, like a forest. "That ought to hold you until promotion time..." Zaxxor then began to work on improvising a vehicle out of the remains of the Interceptor. He managed to salvage the heavily damaged engines, one of which was in good enough condition to be repaired with the surviving bits of the other engine and his second wrecked Small Hoverscout. He sighed. This could take some time...

Edited by Chaos Dralcax, May 26 2012 - 03:31 PM.

  • 0

eW9kyVR.png


#76 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Master of Hunger Wild

  • 05-July 10
  • 5,668 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2012 - 04:37 PM

NPC: Hypaxxus-8, Alien Commander: You abandoned your comrades to take on an enemy that was stronger then you, and you inflicted damages?IC: A stupid, foolish thing to do. "Yes, sir."NPC: Excellent.IC: And you're crazy.NPC: *backslapping Cer* You did the right thing. Sure, we lost a ship, but we're going to take them down. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take your suggestion.IC: "You're promoting Zaxxor?" Cer tried to keep the bitter tone out of her voice. You're actually taking me seriously? NPC: "And you, of course. You'll be requisitioned a new ship within the hour. I expect you to take it to Zaxxor."IC: "No way. I won't last two seconds out there without my ship, and you know it."NPC: "That's an order."IC: Cer winced. Then she turned and stormed out of the room, heading for her quarters. The commander had handed her a death sentence. And for some barrel of computer parts. Cer, control yourself. Don't make another mistake. But it was no use. The green faced girl barreled down the hall, swerving past a group of Android scientists and leaping over a vat of newborn clingers someone had placed outside a vat-room door. She nearly ran into a nurse, but instead turned her momentum into a perfect midair flip over the girl's head. The...onsite...monitors! There was that room, where invasion progress was being monitored and reports being sent back in to the commander. Cer stuck her head around the open door. Zaxxor wasn't hard to spot - he was way out of the invasion lines, tinkering with something. Androids. An enemy unit wasn't too far away, but he was badly disabled. Maybe that machine will fix his own ship. I won't deny him the opportunity. The trip back to her quarters took less than a minute. Cer settled down to rest. It might have been an order, pal, but going after orders without sleep is a recipe for disaster. The world faded out...
  • 0

#77 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 05-September 10
  • 2,226 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2012 - 05:56 PM

IC: Zaxxor worked long and hard. Several minor explosions occured. The alien parts from the Hoverscout were totally incompatible with the Interceptor! Finally, he managed to build a hovering vehicle. He pressed a button. Nothing happened. He popped open the hood. Crossing two wires accidentally, the blaster overloaded and went off, setting fire to the nearby forest (the one with Blaze in it), then burned out. Cursing, Zaxxor threw away the weapon and replaced it. Finally, Zaxxor was able to fly the vehicle relatively slowly, noticing a nearby enemy unit. He then started firing. However, due to the mix of technologically inferior and technologically inferior, the ship wasn't able to handle the alien tech, not to mention the blaster fire. It exploded, but due to it's limited hovering capabilities, Zaxxor didn't have far to fall. About to be mobbed by the ADU, Zaxxor quickly opened a manhole cover, crudely sharpened the edges of the cover and made it into a Rhotuka-like shape with a cutting laser, threw a charge inside, closed the lid, and ran. Soon, the explosive blew the sharpened manhole cover up in the air, where it started to fall and spin, slashing through the ADU troops. Meanwhile, Zaxxor made his escape...OOC: I think I'm at 8 posts, 9 if you count joining. Does joining count?

Edited by Chaos Dralcax, May 27 2012 - 05:58 PM.

  • 0

eW9kyVR.png


#78 Offline Nanosuit User

Nanosuit User
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 19-November 05
  • 658 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2012 - 05:51 AM

IC:Vigil staying at his posistion, aiming his rifle at small groups of targets picking them off before they knew, it then he continued waiting for back up and started to set up a defensive perimeter around the building with trip wire mines and radioed in "Vigil here, I have just booby trapped the building I m in when back up arrives tell, other wise I can't gaurentee her survival."
  • 0

Steam ID: Opiu18


#79 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 14-January 12
  • 1,271 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2012 - 10:35 AM

IC: Blaze (Forest)Blaze was running quickly away until he tripped. "Curses.." Getting up as fast as he could, he kept running until he brust out of the forest, slowing to a walk soon after. 'Great. Lost my gun.' Blaze thought. Seeing an Armory, he ran in only to find it empty. Faceplaming, he thought 'Oh, right. Dr. Cyborg ordered a retreat. Looks like I'll have to get to a different Armory.' After checking the warehouse just to be sure there was nothing left, he headed out into the city. Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey has reached the first destination, the City of Flames...   ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#80 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 05-September 10
  • 2,226 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2012 - 02:27 PM

IC: Zaxxor ran. He found an unassuming warehouse surrounded by defense systems. Curious, Zaxxor swiftly disabled the security system and entered. What he found was a stockpile of ADU-issue weapons and ammunition! No wonder why they wanted to keep this secure... he thought. Imagine what would happen if these fell into the wrong hands...Hands like mine."Attention! We have you surrounded!" yelled an ADU chief. "Come out and give yourself up!"Zaxxor grabbed as many grenades as he could carry, stuffed them in a pocket dimension storage device, set a time bomb to detonate the various missiles at the press of a remote, then ran out, firing his way past the ADU, hopping into their vehicle and driving away with it. However, Zaxxor pushed the engine too far and it exploded. Running out of the vehicle, Zaxxor pressed the button. KABOOM! The warehouse exploded.OOC: Does the post I join in count towards becoming a Standard Invader?
  • 0

eW9kyVR.png





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users