Alien Conquest

avmatoran

IC:Vigil returned to his defensive position and wondered why the other ADU soldier fired at him, he then pushed the thought out of his mind and continued to wait for reinforcements, and then he set up a few gun positions around the building so he could easily switch firing location to make the enemy think he was a much larger force than he actually was.

OOC: Alright. Gonna ignore the bunny and random teleport, and continue on. NPC: Wing (Interceptor)Wing growled. His Interceptor had taken some damage in the firefight, and was beginning to break down. But, now his squad was here. "Alright men. Fire at that UFO!" Wing shouted into the radio, for the alien had stopped for just a second. Just as they fired, the ship flew off, causing them to miss."After him, boys!" Wing spoke again, following the ship. The others in the squad were right behind him, firing at the alien ship.IC: Blaze (Subway)"Stupid aliens.." Blaze grumbled, being stuck down in the subway tunnel. "Got no weapon, no helmet, and no light." he said, still complaining. He made his way down the tunnel, being extremely careful, watching for anything.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Dagnabbit! Cer thought. I am not going to lose another ship. With that, Cer swerved the UFO so it was a diagonal circle, easier to miss by the approaching squad. By the time the squad was in firing range, Cer flew off, skimming the top of a building and dropping altitude. The interceptors were closing in quickly, however, and weren't fooled by the move. Cer executed a tight turn and flew into a nearby alley. At least the squad could only fire at her one at a time...

IC:Vigil saw a alien UFO approach a nearby alley and was ADU interceptor in pursuit so he radioed "Vigil here, do you request assistance in the removal of alien aircraft, if yes try to lure it to my posistion." Vigil then sent the coordinates. Vigil waited for a reply as he started loading Armor Piercing Rounds into his weapons, then when he zoomed into the UFO he said "Looks like its time for round two."

Edited by Toa Ling

OOC:I'm going to be out of touch for a lot of June, so this RPG will need to get along without me for the time being.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: Cer swung through the alleyway, trying to avoid enemy fire. A couple bullets grazed the hull. Nothing serious yet. The alley forked.gave Which way...which way...Cer gave up and pulled up at the intersection. As she did, she noticed a gun pointed up at her from the ground. Armour-piercing rounds sprayed up at her.

NPC: Wing (Interceptor)"Alright, circle around and trap it. We need to get all the aliens down that we can. Plus, this one seems to be a skiled pilot." Wing radioed to the rest of the team. Doing so, they opened fire, hoping the alien craft would appear. Wing himself went up over the alley and flipped, so he could see the ground. He aimed at the UFO, and blasted a missle. IC: Blaze (Subway)'How long is this tunnel? I've been walking for at least 5 minutes, and no sign of a station.' Uncertain, Blaze continued down the tunnel. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Cer raised her force field to deflect the rounds, then turned it off to dodge the enemy missile. If this missile snags it, it will knock me out of control...She fired off a few blasts at the building, but it was clear the foe was below her range. Move! Distracted by the enemy fire, Cer nearly ran into a radio control tower. A stabilizer grazed it as she made a last-second correction. "Base to Pilot Certorca." Cer ignored the radio as she swooped down beneath the building line. I have to lose the enemy. Right now I am at a bad disadvantage. She switched the radio off. OOC: Force fields are part of standard UFO equipment. Looked it up on Alien Conquest website.

IC: Zaxxor swooped into the battle, unleashing his firepower on two specific places on the Interceptor at close range: The fuel tank and the ammunition. Puncturing the armor, the fuel tank ignited, and the Interceptor was about to explode. Speeding away to a safe distance, Zaxxor braced himself for the explosion.

aouROFb.png

NPC: Wing (Interceptor)"Dodge, men!" Wing shouted into the radio, pulling his craft out of the flip. Zipping past the falling control tower, he saw that out of his squad, one was fine, and the other- BOOM....Had its fuel tank blow up. Out of control, the poor ADU trooper's Interceptor fell towards the original UFO. "Dang." Wing muttered. He grabbed the radio and spoke."Retreat to Armory Alpha. They've got anti-UFO missles set up there." With that, Wing and the last Interceptors flew back to Armory Alpha, where a unit lay in wait with missles should the aliens follow.IC: Blaze (Subway)"#^&%$@!" Blaze swore. Even though he had found a station, it was boarded up and impossible to get out of. Still mad, Blaze grabbed a board and began pulling. Creak...Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Cer swung the control knob, swinging away from the wreckage of the blasted Interceptor. As she did, noticed an Android ship watching the spectacle. Ah, my good old Android friend. Enjoying your new ship? Cer turned on the brain-power sucking beam on the wreckage. There was only a little bit to take...the pilot was dead before he hit the ground. We're supposed to take brains from the enemy units, not kill them outright. The rest of the Inceptors had ran off, no doubt to nurse their wounds. Cer flicked on the radio again. "Pilot Certorca to Base." Static."Pilot Certorca to Base. Do you read?" More static. Cer adjusted the frequency, hovering in the air. "Today's weather: sunny, with a temperature of 78 degrees..." "I can't...do... this...anymore..." "Our elected leaders should do something to stop the aliens, instead of leaving everything to the ADU. *cheers in the background*..." She shut off the radio. So much for real-time communication. No, I'd better figure out what all the fuss is about. Cer turned the radio back to the aliens' channel, and shoved the controller forward, heading after where the Interceptors had gone. "Pilot Cer to Base. Do you read?"

IC:VIgil saw the situation had gone from bad to worse. Vigil quickly took as much equipment as he could and started to move towards the nearest Armory then he saw the Alien UFO and the beam on the ADU Interceptor and then he continued moving, deeming that most likely if he doesnt move fast they'll remenber that he was there, then he saw a car still intact so he smashed the window and entered the car, then when he was about to hotwire the car he saw the keys where still in it so he said "Lucky me."

IC: Static. Cer took off for what appeared to be the nearest armory. The Android will clean up that mess. Probably with an explosive device. With that, she allowed herself a snarky smile as she plowed on at high altitude for greater speed.Down below, Cer noted a car start moving, then ignored it, switching her display to detect incoming missiles.

NPC: Wing (Armory Alpha)Ssssssss...The Interceptor's engines hissed as they let off steam from the fight. As soon as he had gotten off, mechanics swarmed the craft, fixing and upgrading whatever they could get their hands on. Wing could see the mechanics doing the same for his other squadmate, and he smiled, for just a second. Wing turned to the screens, and upon seeing a blip, shouted "I.D. that thing!" An intern manning the screens shouted back, "UFO, sir!""Alright. FIRE 1-5!" And 5 missiles shot into the air, seeking the UFO.IC: Blaze (Subway)Creak... CRACK! The board came away with a loud crack, and Blaze froze, not daring to move in case some alien had heard.Thud. Thud. Thud... Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:Vigil looked up continued driving, then he arrived at a subway station, and heard a loud crack. Vigil then took his rifle and opened his door after that he walked over pointed his gun toward the direction of the sound and said "This is ADU Operative Vigil, is there anyone inside the station."

IC: Five blips appeared on the screen. Cer dived out of the sky, only to watch the missiles follow her. Great. Jerking through a complex evasive manuver, Cer was able to lose two into a nearby building, debris from the resulting explosion forming nicks all over the UFO's body. "Cer to Base: I need backup!"Static. Cer ignored it, swooping around another building, jerking up at the last second. A missile slammed into a fire hydrant. Cer turned, firing her disentegrator blasts...The UFO flew upward and back, the result of an explosion and the highly pressurized contents of a open fire hydrant. It smashed into a building, careening through a bunch of chairs and smashing through desks like popscicle sticks. Far below, had anyone cared to notice, they might have witnessed the sight of falling office chairs and an extremely battered UFO emerging from the back of the building, the pilot shaking her fist in disgust.

IC: Beep, beep. More coming. "Cer to Base!" Static. Nothing. Then Cer saw the missiles incoming route. Five missiles, staight through the hole Cer had made in the office building. Cer didn't even move until the last second, shooting forward into the street. Five missiles turned after the moving target, smashing into the inside of the building. The explosion flung the ship clear, sending the top of the building crashing down after the speeding UFO. I'm going to Armory Alpha...I think.

IC:Vigil pulled the remaining boards off and when he saw Blaze, he said "Good to see a friendly face huh? And where's your weapon soldier." and at the same time Vigil motioned Blaze to get to the car, Vigil walked back to the car, took out a spare rifle and assumed Blaze lost his, so he threw the rifle and said "Catch."

IC: Blaze (City)"Thanks." Blaze replied, grabbing the weapon. He had climbed out of the subway and now was getting into the back of the car. Scanning the area, he spoke, "I got the back." With that said, he cocked the weapon and flicked the safety off. Cluck-chik! Tik...NPC: Wing (Armory Alpha)"Hold your fire! Reload, but hold your fire!" Wing ordered, watching the UFO on the screen. "We need to see if we can recover any alien tech for the doctor to examine!"Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Well, I guess they decided the missiles don't work. Either that or they're out of them. Cer smiled, shaking with a little thrill. Knock it off. You're still in enemy territory. I could really stand to make a report. Except this radio isn't working. "It's 72 degrees here..." "Here we have a new song from..." Never mind. Alien channel. Static. Cer kept going. She wasn't going to bother with the radio now...any transmissions could be locked onto by the enemy. Part of her questioned venturing further in such a state, but she figured she could get a good look at the human base, at least - and call up some androids to map out a capture plan - that's what those half-dead things were good for anyway. And a couple of fellow alien pilots as backup. Speaking of which, where is that android? Haven't seen him in awhile. NPC: Hyptraaxus-8, Alien Commander: A pudgy looking alien marched into his office. "We've lost contact with the Pilot Certorca." Hyptraaxus consulted a status screen in front of him. "It's nothing.""Cer was one of your best pilots, sir.""I said, it's nothing! Now get out of my office!"

• 2 weeks later...

NPC: Wing (Armory Alpha)"Alright. Fire Missle 6, and get a squad of Defenders out there! GO!" As Wing shouted, Vigil's transmission came in. Wing grinned as he saw Blaze's name come up, and he radioed back."Soldier Vigil! This is Wing, current leader of Armory Alpha. I want you to come here and drop off Blaze. Do you read me?" And the missle flared off into the darkening skies.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: "Cer to base!" Alarms sounded - another incoming missile. Cer swung off course, heading around the armory Alpha and ditching the missile on a building. This one was considerably more massive, blasting out an entire skyscaper...which crashed down, yanking onto a battered and loose stabilizer. Cer jerked the controls, but massive building parts won out, and the stabilizer ripped free. Alarms sounded - the whole craft was getting a bit wobbly. If they fire another missile at me, I'm finished. No, I'm not going to give up. The UFO rounded the corner, only to see the hangar. Defenders and Interceptors lined up in rows, thousands of ADU crewmen at work - fixing things, doing drills. Surrounded, of course, by a protective forcefield, which obviously would repel any disentegrator blasts. Missile launchers, too, and judging from how they had shot at her, there would be no sneaking up on the place.There was also, interestingly enough, what appeared to be a radio control tower. This gave Cer a bit of a hunch, one that she didn't particularly like. She began to fly over the field, headed straight for the tower. If she could hit it at just the right moment...

IC:"Understood sir, heading to the armory, ETA 12 minutes." Vigil said as he started driving toward Armory Alpha, and soon after that he arrived and said to Blaze, "Time to get out and the leader of this armory, some person named Wing, he is looking for you so you best get going." After that he headed to the Weapons room to return the remaining weapons on him.

IC: Blaze (Armory Alpha) "Thanks." Blaze ran towards Wing, who shouted and greeted him. After explaining what had happened, Wing told Blaze, "Get to the medical wing. You're not fit for action." "Yes, sir." And Blaze entered the med wing, not to return for quite a while. OOC: Gonna be gone for next 2 weeks. Someone else will need to be Wing and the Defenders. Blaze closed for interaction.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

IC:Dr. Cyborg was sitting in his Earth Defense HQ watching different parts of the battle for the city. It was going okay. The fronts were mostly stagnated. A large push by the ADU had occurred and succeeded on the east side of the perimeter. However, one UFO had gotten past the front lines and was harassing Armory Alpha.He programmed a message to the driver of the vehicle. The driver saw it on his HUD and took off towards Armory Alpha.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

IC: Vigil finished returning his weapons and then he walked over to a computer to check on updates on the war, after checking it he then decide to rest for a while before he went on another mission, so he walked to his bunk, had a nap and started to write his after action report

IC:Vigil finish typing his report and sended it in, after that he walked out and went the weapons lockers. Once he arrived he then browsed through the collection of weapons, carefully choosing what he was going to take for his next mission. Once he was done choosing, Vigil took down a Assault Rifle, a Sub-Machine Gun and two pistols, he then went to get some grenades and mines, finally he stocked up on armor piercing rounds. Once he was done he took the weapons out and head out, he then posted a message to command, informing them that he was heading out, but before heading out he decided that he might need a squad this time so he started looking around the armory to see if anyone was willing to go with him, but his reputation that most of his squad getting killed to complete a objective discouraged almost everyone.

IC: Blaze (Armory Alpha) Blaze sighed. He was stuck here until called to battle. 'Here' was the in-base hospital: a place as boring as watching paint drip. At least, that was the case for this room. 'On second thought, watching paint drip would be more interesting than this.' Zakaro

Edited by A Skyblasted Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:After a half hour or so, Vigil headed out to the city to continue the fight against the aliens and then his radioed sounds up. "Hello is anyone there, this is Sgt.Rogers of the Legoland Defense Force, we are being over runned by aliens, we need back up ASAP." Vigil then used his radioed and replied "This is Operative Vigil of the ADU, send me your location.", The sergeant then sent his location, his forces were holed up in a hospital in the city, to Vigil, and then Vigil said "Hang tight, ETA 12 minutes." Vigil then started to drive toward the hospital. Vigil then radioed back ADU HQ and said "Vigil here, send all available forces to the the hospital at the east end of the city, we have a team of soldiers trapped there."

Edited by Toa Ling

IC: "Cer to Base.""Base to Cer, do you read?""Affirmative. I'm sitting on top of a huge human defense base, transmitting via an insecure connection! I repeat, insecure connection!" Cer wasn't sure that the humans could figure out what she was doing, but better safe than sorry. "Base here, go ahead.""The humans sent three Interceptors after me, one of which exploded - and I went after the other two, until I was attacked by missiles. Then I managed to get to this human base/armory thing with a big forcefield around it and I NEED BACKUP!"Cer yanked on the controls, pulling herself free of incoming Interceptor fire. The boost line she had hooked into the the ADU radio control ripped out."I'm sitting on the humans' base! Read my cooridinates now and send in an army!"NPC: Hypatraaxus-8, Alien Commander:"Good" said Hypatraaxus, as the channel faded to static. "We will send a force against the Armory at 1400 earth-time hours. An Android force, with a bit of cannon fodder to investigate that forcefield.""And what about the pilot Cer?""She can take care of herself. "

IC:Vigil arrived at the hospital and saw that the soldiers were putting up a good fight against the aliens but were low on ammo and that they were severely outnumbered. Vigil then radioed to the sergeant "This is Vigil, I m coming in from the north entrance tell you men to watch their fire." and then he made a dash for the building, nearly getting hit by enemy fire, and then he saw a soldier aiming at him, so Vigil quickly shouted "HOLD YOUR FIRE!" Vigil then got into the building once in he was greeted by the sergeant. Vigil looked around and said "Get the wounded, find out how many of them can still fight, and then give them a rifle to help cover the retreat of everyone else."

• 2 weeks later...

IC: Blaze (Armory Alpha)A voice suddenly came out of Blaze's new helment, through the radio. "~Blaze! Do you read me?""Wing? Yea, I'm here." "I need you to go get on a Defender and take down that alien ship. Try to salvage it. Wing out.""Got it, sir." Blaze ran out of the hospital and onto a Defender, starting it quickly. With a 'vroom' from the engine, he sped out into the battle, soon getting close to the UFO.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Cer shot away from the ADU base. Her only hope was to stay clear of enemy fire until her backup showed up. Noting the enemy Defender on her tail, Cer tried to get back into the maze of buildings that was the better place to deal with such a massive machine. However, the clearing around the armoury was working against her...Cer turned to fire at the approaching vehicle, hoping to buy some time, skidding backwards towards the row of bulidings...OOC: Looks like I'm the only alien player in here for awhile.:( When the alien army shows up, I'll probably have to take on a couple of NPCs - if I do, those are expendable, and you can kill them off, if the emerging story calls for it. (Is that ok?)

• 3 weeks later...

OOC: I see things have been going real slow.IC:Vigil looked around and then he tried radioing again for back up. Vigil then move to the roof to view the entire area and see how many hostiles were there. Once he was at the roof, the view he saw was not pretty, fires were burning everywhere, large amounts of some sort of walker moving around the city, destroying anything in their paths, then Vigil saw 20 or so UFO's moving toward is position, Vigil assumed that they were coming in for a airstrike, and then just as he was running down and back into the building, the UFO's fired thier weapons, Vigil at the same time managed to get to the second floor, a explosion blasted Vigil out of the window, making him crash to the ground, and then he blacked out. When Vigil woke up all he saw was a Alien standing on top of him, pointing its weapon on him.