Rate The Song Above You

4/5 That was really nice to listen to

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

1/5 i feel like id have to be an art student to even be able to pretend that this was good

like im all about creative freedom and art is subjective, but that was bad imo. the idea is cool tho 

actually im gonna revise that rating to 3/5, its a lot more coherent the second time around

still not something id go out of my way to listen to but its not as bad as i previously thought

only in dreams.

4.5/5 bit disappointing that it's just the same minute and a half repeated over and over, but holy wow what a ride that minute and a half is

what this thread needs now is some jazz cello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWLo8xkOxDc

Edited by Jacks

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

4/5, I do have a bit of a soft spot for Clocks. ^_^

Edited by Angel Beat

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

one of the greatest lessons I took away from my three semesters of music theory is You Don't Try To Analyze Rach If You Value Your Sanity. So much beautiful, crazy, inscrutable harmony that it melts your brain. 5/5

...dang it I had a totally different song in mind but that put me in a classical piano sort of mood so

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

5/5 That was groovy. The syncopation is so intense it feels like the song's in an asymmetrical meter, but I can tell it's not, and it's driving me nuts, so I'm gonna have to listen to this several more times at least :P

Edited by Jacks

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

How convenient, been meaning to hear a taste of this album. I liked it quite a bit, 4/5. Nice and catchy but not annoying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAgE5L3tPhM

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

3.5/5 - it's not bad, sets a very nice mood, but I'm not sold on the vocals. I've got no problem with the style, but I don't think they fit at all.

more Fields of the Nephilim because I haven't been listening to much else:

note: song starts and ends kind of abruptly because it's part of a 15-minute suite that was split into 4 separate tracks for the CD release. it's the best part in my opinion, though.

Edited by Ryuujin