Rate The Song Above You

2/5, It's fine to have a heavy metal intro, but the artist could've at least made it flow into the softer sounding piano, the sudden mood switch made me quit listening.

Why even bother participating in this topic if you're not going to listen to the song? If you're really so offended by a mood change that you can't make it past a minute into the song, then maybe wait for the next post instead?

3/5 This kind of stuff isn't really my jam. It's pretty decent, but not particularly engaging.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

5/5 good folk music about vee-eht-nam is one of my jams

1/5 - I.. just.. no. it's not that I have anything against rap-metal or even a lot of nu-metal, it's just.. there's way better out there than this. I can't even enjoy Limp Bizkit as a joke. sorry.

:c i mostly agree with you but the thing about three dollar bill is that its the only album where i can tolerate fred durst while listening to wes do his thing and listen to that tight funky rhythm section hold it down

Edited by Johnny Truant

only in dreams.