Rpg:kid Icarus: Unanswered Prayers

-==IC: Liam==-"... Really?" Liam asked, as he raised an eyebrow."We're spoofing Zelda again, then?" Liam asked, as in the background, the sound of a wall shattering was heard. However, Liam then looked at Zoltar."That might be true, but they'd be more enthusiastic about killing all in their path, to get their goals fulfilled." Liam said with a frown.

IC: Zoltar"At least Paluntena isn't like that," Zoltar said, "Finally a boss fight," Zoltar drew out his Bullet Blade, but pressed on to the bomb.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Nah, only the introduction.IC: Moros"It appears that we have one who does not like introductions in such a form. I too do not like it, but it was not my choice." I pointed my arm towards the human who mentioned Zelda, and opened fire upon him, unleashing a barrage of rapid fire. At the current time, I was merely waiting, testing them. First you find out an enemy's weakness, then strike."You foolishly think this bomb will save you? Oh how I wish I could tell you what I see within the future..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

-==IC: Liam==-Liam dashed to the right, drawing his Samurai Blade once more."I never said anything about not liking it; it has it's own place. Just not in here." Liam said with a shrug, as he frowned."I don't know if it'll save us. But keeping it away from the Underworld would help, as, like you say, it's destructive." Liam said; not striking yet; as he couldn't get a read on if this guy was evil, or just stubbornly guarding the Reset Bomb.

IC: ZoltarZoltar decided to say out of this, and hairs the bomb, they might have underworld troops head their way....

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: BOSS FIGHT!*readies popcorn*IC: Trian and Farrus"I guess that means we all understand each other's situation." Trian said."Well, what do you think we should do now? Go somewhere?" Trian asked.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: NoelNoel wasn't going to rush in like everyone else, after all, she was a sniper and a medic, not a front-line fighter. She quickly scanned over everything that was happening, and searched for a gap in Moros' armor. She knew she most likely wouldn't find one instantly, but she wanted to be ready for when she did. She wanted to get this over with quickly.

IC: Cenon"Well when my brother he's back, we could fight as brothers vs brothers," Cenon suggested, "But for now? I don't know,"

IC: Moros"And that is exactly why it must never fall into the hands of one who would dare to use it, Human or Underworld. Your kind is just as destructive, as violent, as they are... there is no difference except in that which you claim to fight for... which when you dig past the exaggerations is very similar." I watched the Samurai blade carefully, keeping the weapon on watch. I had not yet noticed that there was another in the trees.If she looked, she would notice the armor I wore was light, more built for movement than for strong protection. And none of it looked as powerful as his chest, the large plate shone brighter than the rest. There were dull metal chains holding the armored plate in place."I wish not to kill you, humans... so I will tell you once more, turn back."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Zoltar"Dig?" Zoltar thought, could the make a hole big enough and fast enough for the bomb? No that wouldn't work...or maybe...."What if we put the bomb under water?!" Zoltar yelled to his commander,

IC: Moros"And that is exactly why it must never fall into the hands of one who would dare to use it, Human or Underworld. Your kind is just as destructive, as violent, as they are... there is no difference except in that which you claim to fight for... which when you dig past the exaggerations is very similar." I watched the Samurai blade carefully, keeping the weapon on watch. I had not yet noticed that there was another in the trees.If she looked, she would notice the armor I wore was light, more built for movement than for strong protection. And none of it looked as powerful as his chest, the large plate shone brighter than the rest. There were dull metal chains holding the armored plate in place."I wish not to kill you, humans... so I will tell you once more, turn back."
-==IC: Liam==-"We will not abandon the mission. I don't want to kill you either; however, you underestimate humanity." Liam stated, a frown on his face."If you insist on standing in our way, though, we will be forced to fight, without holding back." Liam said, although he didn't want to fight."But if you would just understand that we simply want to keep this out of the hands of the underworld; then this fight would be needless." Liam said; not mentioning that he knew some of the effects of the Reset Bomb; that it didn't destroy things per say, but rather, returned them to their 'natural state'; though in a very twisted way.

IC: Moros"Then it is not I who underestimates this fight. It is not the underworld who pose a threat if they hold this bomb, Using it would give Viridi far more power, even if she is gone, using it would be detrimental and foolish for them. It is not the underworld who threatens with this bomb. I understand that you are blinded to what it is you think you are doing. I am afraid that you shall have to die."Another quick burst of rapid fire lanced out at Liam, in a sideways swinging pattern.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

-==IC: Liam==-Liam dodged forward, timing his move to barely avoid the shots."What do you want then?! All of humanity to die? For no new beings to appear? For all you talk about 'balance'; you don't seem to realize that if everyone dies, then no-one will be living." Liam said with a growl.

IC: ZoltarZoltar rushed to Liam to help him block, "Because he is the god of fate or something! He knows that if we do this, everyone dies! Listen to them! For someone who is fighting for the good gods and humanity, you arent listening to that god very well!"

-==IC: Liam==-Liam looked at Zoltar with a frown."No; he's the God of Doom. There's a difference..." Liam said; wondering if that's why Moros was doing this; to try and get them all killed this way.

IC: Zoltar"Point is, no one should have the bomb!" Zoltar said, "We have to dump it either into the sea or a volcano! And I'm not just siding with this guy, I was concerned of the bomb since the mission started!"

IC: Moros"You can not see beyond yourself, human." I replied to Liam. "The world is not black and white, you are not good, and those who oppose you are not evil. Because I oppose your plans, does not mean that I want all to die... quite the contrary."To Zoltar, I added. "Very wise deduction, child. You seem the most knowledgeable of this group, perhaps-"There was a small spark of what looked like black lightning that sparked from the chain when it was struck, but it did no damage at all. They were almost as strong as the plate in my chest, unbreakable. I turned, sending scattered shots into the trees. "A wise choice, to stay back... but you must be careful of your cover.""I am indeed the god of Doom, meaning I have to power to bring about the end of all life... but I also can stand against it, repel the end and let life live on beyond its intended length."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

-==IC: Liam==-Liam growled."You stand there; and say the underworld is not evil; despite their intents?" Liam growled, as he adjusted his grip on his Samurai Blade."You say you can repel the end of all life. So why don't you!? Huh? You call us evil; but do you yourself know what is and isn't evil, morality wise? Or do you, like others, follow a different morality scale than normal?" Liam asked, and shook his head."No; maybe that's not it. Maybe you're just afraid of what would happen if you pushed against fate. Defied destiny. Maybe you just run from these things, and try to stop others who would rather fight it." Liam stated, not afraid himself, as he walked toward Moros, a frown on his face."I should have warned you, but I forgot. If you even think about hurting my allies; my friends; then I won't hesitate to protect them." Liam stated, however, something clicked from that description, and he stopped."What did you mean by 'chained' god of doom, however?"

IC: Zoltar"look at the chains he has man!" Zoltar said, "It looks like they hold something....I guess something we shouldn't shoot?""It's not the underworld whose evil, it's who is I command! Hades ruled, but then saw that he could use the power of souls to his advantage. This new guy controlling the underworld is evil. Not everyone is evil in the underworld, it's their commander! Humans have free will, also the gods,"

Edited by IX. Dymex

-==IC: Liam==-"I never said at any point that it wasn't the commander's fault." Liam pointed out, without turning."However, if there are people who are willing to commit evil and heinous acts for the underworld army, then they are evil as well, since they do have free will." Liam stated his opinion, his frown on his face.

IC: Moros"There is no evil, nor is their good in this world... but like you, they seem blind to it. Have you ever tried looking through the world from the viewpoint of an enemy, to think why they do the things they do? Why do I not repel the end of life, you ask... yet even now I am doing such, foolish child."His words enraged me, he accused me of doing nothing to stop the end of life... accused me of not even trying the very thing I had given my entire life to, that I had lost my power for. He wished to prove himself, to out-moral me? He was the one who brought death, his actions would cause the very thing he accused me of trying to start. He was blind."I have done more to stop the end than you ever shall, than you could ever dream. These chains, they bind my powers to destroy, but also to save. They were placed upon me because I went against my duty, because I tried to prolong death. They seal me from reaching out and holding back death to all life..."Another burst fired at Liam, but I had started moving. Now the arm I carried was intent on colliding with his empty skull.

Edited by Toxicity

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: ZoltarZoltar jumped in between the two as Moros was about to sucker punch Liam, "Stop!" he cried ready to take the hit.

-==IC: Liam==-"No evil? No good? You are blind." Liam said with a scowl, as he circled slowly while dodging, noting that he was moving now."If there is no good or evil; then why did you go against your duty? Why did you try to defy destiny? And why are you trying to save the world? That, right there, is a blatant act of 'good'ness; though apparently you don't believe in that." Liam stated, and shook his head."And if there is no 'evil'; then why are people trying to end ALL life? You keep saying that life lives on after death; but would that be possible if everyone dies? You also ignored my counter-point. If everyone dies, the cycle is disrupted just as much as if all souls are purged, or if everyone's suddenly alive permanently. The cycle you keep talking about, would be gone if everyone died." Liam said, keeping his eyes on Moros."Tell me this. What happens if no-one can 'die', because they're already dead, but no-one can be born either, because there's no-one living; and people find out they can still do war against each other? I've tried to figure out why the Underworld's commander would keep this pointless war up, but there are no reasons I can think of."

IC: NoelNoel barely dodged most of the shots, but was still hit directly in the shoulder by one. However, since she was a medic, it wasn't too much of a problem. She quicly put a bandage on, and then pulled an apple out of her bag. "It may not be on the floor anymore, but it's still as useful as ever!" she said, right before eating it. She then returned to her sniping position. So, the chains are really strong, too. Well, I guess I'll have to try something else... She started charging up a shot and then fired at Moros' leg, hoping this might make him lose his balance.

IC: Cenon"So...what should we do?" Cenon asked the brothers,

IC: Cenon"...I don't know...we could practice our accuracy outside," Cenon suggested,

IC: Cenon"Wouldn't they have target things? You the ones with the colored rings?"

OOC: Sorry about the wait. Forgot to check BZPower for a while XDIC: Moros"Yes, no good and no evil, only constructs of each individual's own mind." I remarked, Stopping my punch as to not hit Zoltar. "Stay out of this fight boy, there is no need for you to be harmed as well." Then I remarked to Liam. "Is it really? By keeping the world alive, do I help the lives, or only cause endless more suffering and pain to occur? By defying destiny, have I merely created more death and agony than would have happened had I merely let it happen? Where is the good, where is the evil? What is the line that divides them?""Maybe they see ending all life as the right thing to do... for the longest while, I thought the same. That cycle is a fragile thing, it was always meant to be broken eventually, when fate decides it is the end. If the end arrives, then at least it will be a charge of the cycle where there is no more suffering. The dead shall be gone, as will the living."I shook my head in disgust. "Do you not listen, or are you merely trying to ignore my words? The underworld is not the threat with this bomb, I would rather hand it over to the underworld than surrender it to you. You think the underworld would merely use it, but it goes against their own ways, it creates life, it lets the Forces of Nature, even scattered as they are now, thrive. It would merely be exchanging one enemy for another."Having stopped meant that I was no longer moving, and for a skilled sniper, it also would mean a easier target. With a sudden jolt, the attack struck out at my leg, sending it buckling to the ground. I started to rise back to my feet.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: ZoltarZoltar sees this and runs over to the god and helps him up, "Guys he is right, the Reset bomb, RESTARTS life. It may destroy humanity but it brings new life, the life of plants,""Maybe I should aid the gods,"

-==IC: Liam==-"I don't want there to be suffering or agony; or even this stupid war; anymore than you do." Liam said with a frown."However; think about this; when the only options are to fight, and hope that the soul can be freed during the fight, or to just give up and surrender for the entire world to die; is it really worth it? I get what you're saying with the 'stop the suffering' stuff; but is it really fair to give up and let everyone die before they're supposed to?" Liam asked, as he shook his head.

IC: Zoltar"This bomb WILL be the end if we use it! Humans don't know it's power, I mean we know it resets life but, do we even know how to control it? This a power we shouldn't tamper with. We are mortals, not gods. Fighting fire with fire isn't going to help, it causes a bigger fire to spread till nothing is left. The underworld is unruly and chaotic, so is this bomb," Zoltar said, "I seem to be the only one who sides with the gods, aren't we suppose to find the gods? Not cause more chaos. Have you forgotten about the wish seed? That bomb nearly killed us all if it weren't for Paluntena and Pit!"

IC: Moros"Why do you ask me such? I have already spoken that I will not allow the world to end so long as I am able. I do believe you should ask yourself those questions, child. I have said where I stand, that I am not allowing anyone to destroy this world... but you seem to think I do. This is exactly what I have said, you see yourself only as the hero, the being of good... you can't look beyond your own blind determination to see how foolish you are. This world does not revolve around you, you can't play hero in a world in which good and evil are only concepts of the mind.""If you want to play hero, then try as you wish. But know this, whatever you do, no matter how brave and good you may see it, there will always be someone out there who sees you a evil. Your own view is hidden under a thin layer of ego and pride, as soon as you see beyond yourself, that is when good and evil cease to exist. There is only the beliefs of each person, their own ideas of good and evil."I suddenly stepped around Zoltar, firing off a burst of rapid fire right at Liam.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

-==IC: Liam==-Liam was no weakling when it came to fighting, however, and quickly side-stepped the blows, as he swung out at Moros, but stopping short before hitting him."If you think that bomb is so dangerous..." Liam stated calmly, his head down for the moment."Then why don't you destroy it on your own?" Liam asked, as he looked up with a frown.

IC: Zoltar"....have we not gone over this?!" Zoltar yelled at Liam, "If we destroy it, KABLAMO! Seriously! Am I the only smart guy here?!"

IC: Zoltar"And I think I speak for everyone to say yor annoying, but we are focused on this bomb, not pointing out flaws!" Zoltar said,

-==IC: Liam==-Liam growled, as he looked at Zoltar."Seriously, kid, make up your mind; do you want to destroy this? Do you want to protect it? What do you want? Because you've had different ideas about what to do since the mission started."OOC: Honestly, he wanted it destroyed as well, at first. =P