Call of Duty

Reznas

So I was looking through the CoT forums and I noticed that there's no topic for Call of Duty. It kind of surprised me, so I decided to make a topic for it. MW3 Stats:Prestige: 5thKD:R 1.20 (Around that)Kills: Something like 10,000Deaths: Something like 9,000Headshots: Maybe 1,000Accuracy: Around 15%Yeah, I know fail stats, but I'm sure some of you have way better. So discuss!-Rez

There actually was a topic, but it died a while ago.Anyways, don't feel bad about your stats. I only have MW2, and I'm pretty awful:Level: 40K/D Ratio: About .35Accuracy: Somewhere around 3-5%Although I have improved a lot since I first got it, I've put about 26 hours into online. I usually get in the top half of my team on the scoreboard, and recently I've been leading in both Kills and Deaths... And the deaths usually far outweigh the kills. :P

I play MW3, today I just reached level 42 and got the G36C Assault Rifle, which is my favorite automatic rifle (and possibly my favorite AR of the game). While I do think that it is not the best shooter series, it can be a great amount of fun at times, even if I don't take it as seriously as I do with others for various reasons, my stats would probably show this if I bothered to look as they are not pro by any means.I am pleased to see that there does not seem to be a win-all set up here (like the infamous "Runners" from MW2).

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

there's no topic because people on the internet and especially tiny sites like bzp get super buttdevastated when you talk about stuff that's popular
Only when blanket passive aggressive posts spam up the topic. Thank goodness we're not going to do that. Edited by Makaru

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

I've never played it; I'll admit that right now. However, since Goldeneye has, in the past, been compared to CoD, I'm tempted to try one of the Wii versions.One question; if you have, say, CoD MW3 Wii, would you be able to play someone on the 360 or PS3 versions, or is it locked out, due to different online systems?

I'm on my 4th prestige and I highly doubt I'll go past 5th... It's way too much of a grind nowadays for me and I do better on Treyarch games by far but I prefer the graphics and presentation of the MW series.I think the series took the wrong turn with MW2 with the abundance of airstrikes and death from above. It took away the simple yet complicated gun on gun gameplay mechanics that made the previous games successful and replaced it with an unholy amount of airstreaks. So as long as 2-3 people got to their predator missles and started to camp and rack up kills your team got an auto win. And in my case, my team rarely does that so it's painful for me to have a 1.5 k/d and yet lose over half of my games (I play TDM/Kill Confirmed mostly) because most people are horrible at this game.

sb1.png

Thanks to Argetlam for the Banner

I'm on my 4th prestige and I highly doubt I'll go past 5th... It's way too much of a grind nowadays for me and I do better on Treyarch games by far but I prefer the graphics and presentation of the MW series.I think the series took the wrong turn with MW2 with the abundance of airstrikes and death from above. It took away the simple yet complicated gun on gun gameplay mechanics that made the previous games successful and replaced it with an unholy amount of airstreaks. So as long as 2-3 people got to their predator missles and started to camp and rack up kills your team got an auto win. And in my case, my team rarely does that so it's painful for me to have a 1.5 k/d and yet lose over half of my games (I play TDM/Kill Confirmed mostly) because most people are horrible at this game.
Come to the Wii. We don't have any predator missiles here, just FMG9 noobs who go around murdering everyone... For those of you who don't know, the FMG9 is an extremely over powever machine pistol on MW3, I don't know about MW2, but it's a pain.-Rez

• 2 months later...

Yeah FMG9s are a pain. MW2 really doesn't have a machine pistol to compare to the FMG9 that pops into my head, but the M93 Rafficas are pretty good and considered OP by some. What gets me are the campers. But my stats are not the best campared to some I've seen:MW3Level: Prestige 12 level 60 something :PK/D: 1.31Accuracy: 22.23%Black OpsLevel: Prestige 7 level 31K/D: 1.32Accuracy: 22.19% Or something like that last time I checked.