Looking for Parts

Click

Okay, I'm working on a large MOC project, and realized that I'm short on some pieces. I'll just try and sum that up. I live in the Western US, for shipping info. :)FoundPendingBasically, I want as many of these in as few shipments as possible, and as cheap as I can get it.Sets*Jungle Slizer/Throwbot -At least his feet and hand pieces if you can't build it.*Hewkii 03 -At least the Mask, upper legs, and ball sockets. See below.*Kohrak Hopefully canister includedPieces*Throwbot feet -2 Green (As seen in Jungle, mentioned above, and Crane Truck) -2 Yellow (As seen in Muaka and Kane-Ra Bull and Two Players)-1 Blue (As seen in Scuba Slizer, Dueling Dragsters, Red and Blue Players, and Blue Player and Goal) -2 Keetorange [maybe] (As seen in Keetongu, and Voporak)-2 Light Blue (As seen in 500 Piece Kit, Super Battle Droid, and Nui Jaga) -4+ Black with + hole at bottom, 1 stud high (As seen in at least Skopio)*Metru Chestplate-1 White (As seen in Toa Nuju)-1 Green (As seen in Toa Matau)*03 Matoran Upper leg -2 Dark Orange (As seen in Master Accessory Kit and Hewkii) -2 Yellow (as seen in Jaller and Gukko, and 4 Wheel Drive) *Vahki Waist -1 Black (Seen in a lot of sets!)*Ball Joints (As many as you will give me!) -Light Grey Capped versions would be appreciated*Hordika Brains (As many as you will give me!)*Masks -1 Dark Orange Kakama (As seen in Hewkii, Huki Mctoran, and 500 Piece Kit) -1 Teal Miru (as seen in Kongu McToran) -Noble Masks ~Noble Rau, any color ~Noble Komau, any color ~Noble Mahiki, any color*Ball Socket -3 Teal (As seen in Jungle Slizer, shown above) -3 Tan (As seen in 500 Piece Kit, Master Accessory Kit, Granite Slizer, Pit Droid, Hewkii, Hafu, and Jedi Duel) -2 Yellow (As seen in Blaster Slizer, Mindstorms Ultimate Accessory Kit, Jaller and Gukko, and Jet Slizer)*Metru Eyepieces -1 Trans Light Blue (As seen in Toa Nuju) -1 Trans Red (As seen in Toa Matau) -1 Trans Green (As seen in Toa Whenua)*Hagah Shield -1-3 Silver (As seen in Toa Norik -0-2 Gold (as seen in Toa Iruini)*Hero Factory Breez Helmet So, any takers? I can buy, or trade, if you are looking for something in particular, I'll see if I have it and am willing to trade.EDIT: I might also need to add more at a later date as I need it.EDIT 2: Okay, updated. Thank you Mylo Xyloto and Toa Kayn!EDIT 3: Updated yet again, with a few new things.

Edited by Click

• 2 weeks later...

I'll tell you what I have

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

In addition to what I listed on my topic, I have a yellow komau.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Okay, I just got some of it from Mylo Xyloto, so if you guys have anything else, I'll work on a trade.So, rahkshi guurahk, you said you had Keetorange Throwbot feet, Black Matoran upper legs, and Black Vahki hips, correct? Anything else? I'll still send those McToran sometime. :D

I think I actually just got all of those in my last trade. Still want the McToran? And do you think you have anything else you would be willing to trade? If not, I'll just send the McToran sometime this week.

See first post. ;)I'm also working on two other trades, so I updated my Pending status. Everything in Italics I'm thinking about getting, which just leaves:Throwbot feet in Yellow and Light BlueWhite Metru ChestplateMetru EyepiecesAlthough you can also make an offer on anything in italics, and if I like it, I'll try it out.EDIT: Also added in Hagah Shields, if you have any.

Edited by Click

Well, excluding the shield and masks, I'd feel comfortable letting these go at about $8. You wouldn't happen to have Gali or Kopaka Mata would you? I'm trying to finish my Mata collection, and I'd do a 1:1 trade for one of them.-Longcat is Long!

I USED TO BE LONGCAT IS LONG!

tumblr_m42b4aGmdZ1qkibivo1_500.jpg
My Blog. Read it. Nao.

My Steam name is [TDC] Blitzkitteh, feel free to add me.

Well, I have most of Kopaka, although last I checked, I couldn't find his sword arm or sword. If you still want him, I guess I would be happy to trade!EDIT: BTW, is there anything else you can find on the list? The throwbot feet and silver Hagah shields would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Click

Well, I have most of Kopaka, although last I checked, I couldn't find his sword arm or sword. If you still want him, I guess I would be happy to trade!EDIT: BTW, is there anything else you can find on the list? The throwbot feet and silver Hagah shields would be greatly appreciated.
No, the only other things I have are the keetorange Throwbot feet, but you're probably good on those. Do you have any older sets, such as McToran, Turaga, Rahi, and the like that you'd trade? I also have a bunch of other parts that I just sorted, so if you think of anything else you'd need I can look pretty quickly.

My Blog. Read it. Nao.

Hmm, what about Gresh Stars armor, or blue/white Metru feet?And would that Kopaka be okay? I'll make sure I have what I think, and I'll post pics. I should have an opportunity to send him off Thursday.As for the other sets, the only '01 sets I have are some McToran that I'm giving to rahkshi guurahk, Vakama, who's new, Nui Rama that I quite like, Lewa, Pohatu, Onua, and most of Kopaka and Tahu. If you really want any of that, I guess I could trade it for some equal amount of parts. You can never have enough Bionicle! :D

Hmm, what about Gresh Stars armor, or blue/white Metru feet?And would that Kopaka be okay? I'll make sure I have what I think, and I'll post pics. I should have an opportunity to send him off Thursday.As for the other sets, the only '01 sets I have are some McToran that I'm giving to rahkshi guurahk, Vakama, who's new, Nui Rama that I quite like, Lewa, Pohatu, Onua, and most of Kopaka and Tahu. If you really want any of that, I guess I could trade it for some equal amount of parts. You can never have enough Bionicle! :biggrin:
i just checked, and, uh, how many of each do you need? I have all three Gresh armor pieces, 14 white metru feet, and 9 metru blue metru feet. Also, can you see if you have all of Kopaka's pieces? ireally would rather trade for a complete set, but if worst comes to worst there's always just cash. Lemme know if you need anything else. This is what I have to work with, and I recently sorted them all by color (Took forever!) so if you name a post '04 piece, I'll probably have it and can find it quickly.-Longcat is Long!

My Blog. Read it. Nao.

Hmm, I'm working on a few other MOCs at the moment, so I'm not sure what would look nice. Would it be possible to take a picture of the color-sorted piles, so I could get an idea of what you have?

I have about 1 1/2 Nuju's worth of ice Metru parts, so I can cover the white chestplate and blue eyes. Anything else from Nuju you feel like you may want?I also have 1 black and 1 white throwbot foot, 2 whenua hordika drills, quite a few hordika brains and a few pieces from Hahli Inika. (Just listing off some of my inventory in case you decide you may want some of those)

Okay, what do you have?And Longcat, I found everything for Kopaka except the sword and sword arm. Still want to trade?
Actually, do you have any Breakout sets? I have no money, and I'm after Core Hunter, Voltix, Breez, and Furno. I'd trade all this for any one of them, or two if you're feeling generous :P. If not, I'll take Tahu and what you have of Kopaka, if that seems fair. Also, for verification, this is what you want, correct? The red ball joints have been swapped for more black ones, because I needed them to rebuild Witch Doctor.-Longcat is Long! Edited by Longcat is Long!

My Blog. Read it. Nao.

I've actually been after most of those myself. The only Breakout sets I have are 2 Toxic Reapas, which I would be glad to give one away.As for Tahu, I think I have everything except his mask. That seems like a lot of stuff for a bunch of ball joints and other miscellaneous pieces.The order looks good, if that's all that you have. Could I also take the gunmetal Metru feet and Lehvak-Kal claws, just to even it out? If so, I'll send Tahu and Kopaka this Thursday.

I've actually been after most of those myself. The only Breakout sets I have are 2 Toxic Reapas, which I would be glad to give one away.As for Tahu, I think I have everything except his mask. That seems like a lot of stuff for a bunch of ball joints and other miscellaneous pieces.The order looks good, if that's all that you have. Could I also take the gunmetal Metru feet and Lehvak-Kal claws, just to even it out? If so, I'll send Tahu and Kopaka this Thursday.
I added the Metru feet, but I only have one Lehvak claw. Is that ok? You can keep Tahu's mask, I already have a red Hau. Edited by Longcat is Long!

My Blog. Read it. Nao.

As in Trans Neon Green, as in a ton of sets, or Trans Green, as in only Whenua Metru? And if you want to trade, it would be nice to get more than one piece, since you would have to go to so much trouble to get that one piece here, and it would be relatively expensive. I just need to get around to sending those guys. I don't think we ever agreed on a price though.

I have a couple of the trans green Whenua Metru Eyes, though I'm not sure I want to part with them :P. I also think I have one of the red ones, I'll have to go digging through my boxes though to find it. Also I saw you're interested in the Hagah shields? I had quite the obsession with Iruni and Norik, so I've got at least half a dozen of Irunis, and I think 3 of Noriks. I'm also pretty sure I've got a white metru chestpiece, I'll go digging for that as well.EDIT: I've decided to keep the dark green eyes, since they're both being used, and I love green. still looking for the red ones, and I found one of the Norik shields. still looking for the white metru chestpiece as well. I've got a pretty wide selection of parts, especially ones that are in 2005-2007 sets, I've got at least two of every Visorak, Inika, and Mahri set, and I've got doubles of most of the Barraki.as for parts I'm looking to get in return, I'm looking for purple parts, specifically purple masks. I'm also looking for a great mask of silence (Chirox/Mutran mask)EDIT 2: found the red eyes, but no metru chestplate.

Edited by joev14

Yep, almost there. Just waiting for creativity, time, and a few more pieces to finish it up. :)Oh, and joev, that sounds pretty good, although maybe not. How many silver shields would you provide? I do have a few purple pieces, not much though. Too bad about the green eyes, you couldn't even spare one?

Yep, almost there. Just waiting for creativity, time, and a few more pieces to finish it up. :)Oh, and joev, that sounds pretty good, although maybe not. How many silver shields would you provide? I do have a few purple pieces, not much though. Too bad about the green eyes, you couldn't even spare one?
Sorry, I really need the green eyes, and I feel a little bad for you because they are hard to find, which is exactly why I can't part with mine. I have one silver shield right now, but I'm almost certain I had another one *digs in box* but I can't find it. I'd be willing to trade it, as well as the red eyes and a bronze Iruni shield. Again, I have a very very wide selection of parts, so just go ahead and rattle off a list of other parts you need, I've probably got them (from years 2005-2007 is my widest selection of parts, since I got many doubles in those years) Edited by joev14

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I added a few more things to the list, so hopefully you'll have something. Too bad about the green eyes, that would be very nice. I have plenty of Iruini shields, but I would really like some Norik Shields if you can spare them. What exactly are you looking for?

• 1 month later...

Do you want the whole kohrahk or parts of it, because mine is in parts.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Oh, someone's still posting. :DWhole would be nice, especially if you have the canister, but I have enough generic Bohrok pieces that you could leave out the basic pieces that come with all of them if you need to. I mostly need the headplate though.And, I usually like to ask, do you have any other things you could offer?