The Rahkshi Re-invented

BrickPharaoh

This is one of the MOC's I made towards the end of my summer break. I wanted to build a Rahkshi MOC but since I didn't have any heads in colors other than brown, and because I thought the Ultimate Dume mask vaguely resembled a Rahkshi head, I got around to building this.Aaaaand here it is, people!!Since the image seems broken, why not try the link?http://flic.kr/p/dfAcKkAnd here is a link to my photostream:http://www.flickr.co...rz_photostream/I hope this works!Alrighty then! I might post the other stuff on the stream as well, so be sure to check out these forums more often. :tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

It looks like a very violent MOC, alright. It does look like the standard Rahkshi. Like Chro said, nice with the mask. He's also right about the upper limbs, they're a little skinny.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Vorahk on steroids? Seems pretty cool to me. Spikes and head were re-done in a really cool looking manner, and you chose good pieces for a pumped-up staff. I have some issue with the random skinniness in his arms and torso, but I guess that's basically what the original was too so I can't really call it a con. :P Solid job.And that mech on your photostream looks real darn cool. Jusayin.

exo-toa_battle.jpg

The torso is definitely the best part of the MOC. I love what you did with the spines and the head. However, the arms need quite a bit of work. They are terribly out of place on such a bulky body. The legs are a bit better, if not slightly messy. The pelvis is ingenious, but it’s skeletal and full of holes.

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

I dig it. With a bit of polishing, it could be the Lego Rahkshi Titan that there never was!

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

While I typically don't do this, I felt my review of your creation would best be suited with a graphic review. The edited image can be found here.One thing I left out of the image is the color-scheme. While you seem to adhere to a black color-scheme, there are odd spots of silver and dark grey throughout. I would improve the creation greatly if the colors were more uniform.

I love the creative use of Dume's mask, as well as the spine, and the trans-lime really brings out the colour scheme.

However, the arms need work, and the way the legs are attached looks slightly awkward.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty beefed up Rahkshi! The upper torso/head area looks awesome! The lower torso/thigh area though I feel is open and lacking a bit, but overall pretty cool!

Oh no, you revived it. :( Revival in BBC is 20 days; be sure to check the date of the last post before posting.

threadjack.jpg

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg