• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Neekrah, a Fe-Matoran

Lego Bionicle Matoran Pakari Self-MOC

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Suukorak12

Suukorak12
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 12-April 12
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 09:45 PM

A while ago a made a self-MOC. He is a Fe-Matoran named Neekrah. Neekrah wears a silver Pakari, carries a curved blade, and is slightly hunchbacked. He is similar to the Voya Nui Matoran but the arms and head are different.http://farm9.staticf...b62d3f21b_z.jpgMy Photostream for more images:http://www.flickr.co...s/89417137@N07/I hope you enjoy! ^_^

Edited by Suukorak12, Nov 20 2012 - 06:15 PM.

#2 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 04-September 06
  • 11,369 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 10:53 PM

Stylistically, it's pretty simple. I can tell that it was intended to be Voyatoran-style. It's very setlike, and pulls it off quite well. In fact, it looks like a better model than, say, Velika.It's hard to find critiques on creations so small, but I have to point out the odd silver they used for those '01 masks. Shapewise, the Pakari is nice, but the silver is a bit clashy. I think it could work if you removed his tool, though.

tumblr_ngen45A4Ri1tryxewo3_1280.png

#3 Offline The Iron Toa

The Iron Toa
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Submerged!

• 05-November 09
  • 1,141 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 02:07 PM

Looks like a decent build from what I can see, but we need views from different angles! The tool looks good, from the front at least. The color scheme makes him more like a Matoran of Earth or Magnetism, though.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

#4 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-August 12
  • 2,118 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 03:19 PM

Nice compact build. I agree with Sumiki, although the clashy silver doesn't bother me.Whoa what? A MOC comment from Sumiki? :lol:

"I guess you can't kill what's already dead."

#5 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 08-November 11
  • 1,301 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 09:43 PM

Simple, yet nicely done. I like the Voya Nui Matoran build and the mask looks grea on it. The tool also doesn't look too bad too. Also, I thought the title said "Nuurakh" for a moment :P.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

#6 Offline Codin the Fe-Matoran

Codin the Fe-Matoran
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 09-January 11
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2012 - 02:44 PM

I never really imagined any Fe-Matoran being hunched over, but it does add a nice hint of character to this MOC. I really like what you've done here.About the colour of the mask; I don't particularly mind it, but it does seem a bit off among the other grey pieces in his joints. It all hinges on your personal opinion, but perhaps switching it with an orange or copper Pakari would look better, if you have one of those.
"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged." - Toa Jaller, Ex-Captain of the Ta-Koro Guard

#7 Offline Suukorak12

Suukorak12
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 12-April 12
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2012 - 07:33 PM

I never really imagined any Fe-Matoran being hunched over, but it does add a nice hint of character to this MOC. I really like what you've done here.About the colour of the mask; I don't particularly mind it, but it does seem a bit off among the other grey pieces in his joints. It all hinges on your personal opinion, but perhaps switching it with an orange or copper Pakari would look better, if you have one of those.

Yeah I agree, a Copper or Dark gold mask would look better here. If I could I would have made the blade gunmetal/dark silver. Thanks for the constructive criticism guys.

#8 Offline KlakWest

KlakWest
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 26-September 08
  • 1,108 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2012 - 07:41 PM

The mask color is a bit off, yes, but it seems like a simple and small build (in a good way). The weapon/tool is definitely cool. I like it! Nicely done!

Le comic sans meme Xdddddd

>tfw no Toa gf

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

There are no strings on me.

#9 Online ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 13-October 12
  • 927 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2012 - 09:25 AM

To KlakWest for keeping his short and sweet :lol-sign:

Well i am with him on the weapon/tool it do look cool and same with the mask it is a bit off but i can see that if you make the mask black it will be a Onu-Matoran. But it is a Fe-Maotran and i thank if you make the mask a blakc and silver Noble Huna it will look good and make the Bohrok foot silver. but that what i thank you make him what ever you want.

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

#10 Offline Toa Solon

Toa Solon
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 28-June 08
  • 724 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2012 - 04:22 PM

Gotta love the simple design. It's a classic. Very simple, but I still like it! haha

Credit to Spectral Avohkii Enterprises for the "Pride of Curses" banner, specifically Expired! and Credit to Populus for the Avatar.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users