Voltex

And also, whatever happened to the Gamma backstory you mentioned a while ago on your blog?

Like almost everything I plan, life circumstances caused me to postpone it indefinitely. Don't expect it, like, ever. Another major reason I decided not to go through with it is because I didn't like how it was going to go, so it's no longer canon, and really, ALMIGHTY is the sorta villain that needs at least a little mystery. I also figured that it wasn't going to help anyone if I wrote an epic as a backstory for a comedy.

I do plan to play with the backstory a little in The AfterWords, however. It's just a matter of when.

-ibrow

Thanks for clearing that up. Can't wait for Nex chapter.( :P)

Edit:Can't wait for the Throwbots or older HF!

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

All of the Throwbots are dead. I killed every single one of them in the bloodbath that is known as Tahu vs. Tahu: Deconstruction. As far as older HF goes, Meltdown and Rotor are guaranteed to make an appearance at some point, and if he's lucky, Xplode might get to shine for a bit as well.

I'm hoping to have either a new Piraka Show or a new Interview up this week. Or maybe a PSA would fit my current situation....

-ibrow

By the way, make RG the oppiste of Ebanus, to see which I iike best.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Dear Tahu Stars,

I understand your concerns with my armies, but I wish you wouldn’t take them into account. As you have told me before, my army is my business, and your army is yours. Please try to remember your own words in the future before being such a hypocrite. I’d expected better of you, although to be honest, I’m not really entirely sure why.

I hear that your new arrival has been causing you trouble – have fun with your duplicates and their mad schemes to take over the world. I, meanwhile, will sit content with my forces – Lewa Mata included – and we will plan for your destruction and inevitable defeat. I will do whatever it takes, Tahu Stars.

Anything it takes to remove you from the equation.

-Tahu Mata

Chapter 8 – The Old Timers

Furno groaned as the shockwave slammed him into a wall. He fought the overwhelming urge to shut his eyes, staring woozily at Gamma.

“What’s... what’s going on...?”

“I am initiating a plan that must be put into action.” Gamma said. “When you wake up... actually, allow me to correct myself. If you wake up, you must have a conversation with Lewa Mata immediately. Do you understand?”

“Whatever you say, man....”

Furno’s eyes finally closed, and he saw no more.

Lewa Mata cringed as a shockwave swept through the room, though he wasn’t affected. He opened his eyes slowly, and sighed knowingly when he saw that the computer was frozen. When he turned around, his suspicions were confirmed – everyone but him was frozen in time.

“Looking for me?”

The Toa Mata of Air turned and leapt out of his skin at the sight of Tahu Nuva.

“What the bloody heck, who are you?!” he cried out.

“Relax, it’s me... I’m Gamma. I mean, I’m ALMIGHTY.” Tahu Nuva said.

“Oh... that’s why you’re glowing purple and stuff.”

“Yes... now, enough chitchat. We need to discuss things, and I only have a moment.” ALMIGHTY said. “My power is rapidly decreasing – the Vezons gave me the chance I needed with their experiment, and I’ll use it to buy you more time. I have frozen time for everything within the property of this house. I do not know how much time you will lose, but when you wake up, remember him.”

ALMIGHTY pointed at the orange and white set on the computer.

“Free your friends, but always remember him. When he arrives, you must deal with him immediately. I know not whether he will be a friend or a foe, but either way, the chances are high that he will soon have the ability to kick your butt.”

“I wish fate didn’t hate me.”

“Don’t be cynical, Toa.” ALMIGHTY snapped. “Now, down in the Basement, I’ve left the sets Furno, Surge, Evo, Rocka, Nokama Metru, both of the Vezons, and several other... entities. Oh, and Takanuva Stars was there too... but on your orders.”

“Obviously... thanks for the information. I’ll detain them as soon as possible.”

“Leave the Vezons be. They may be of use yet. But capture the others – Nokama is the most important one. Takanuva Stars has not told you everything about her.”

“I wasn’t aware he knew anything.”

“You thought wrong... I must leave now. I will be gone for some time – do not wait up. Secure your rule over the house in my absence and you will be richly rewarded. Fail to do so... well, let’s just say death can’t stop my revenge.”

With a flash of purple energy, Tahu Nuva’s body flopped to the ground and shattered into a million pieces. A split second later, Lewa Mata began to feel extremely drowsy, and then he too fell into oblivion.

It was a long time later when Black Phantom woke up again. As luck would have it, he’d frozen just before toppling down the stairs, and so he was extremely (un)happy to find out that he’d get to finally live that wonderful (awful) moment.

“I hate my life.” he grumbled when he’d finished crashing down the entire flight, sprawling to a halt within the Living Room.

“Oh, um, hello there, uh, Black Phantom, uh, you know, hi.” Toxic Reapa said, having just woken up himself. “What’s, you know, up, and stuff? Do you, uh, do you uh, have any uh, idea uh, you know, what uh, what happened?”

“No, I don’t know what happened.” Black Phantom said, restraining his frustration at Toxic Reapa’s way of speaking. “Now, if you don’t mind, I must continue my search for the other Hero Factory sets.”

“Oh, hey Black Phantom, there you are!” the Red half of Splitface yelled, jogging over from the other side of the room. “Do you have any idea where Surge is?”

“Yeah, we need to rip his guts out!” the Gray Splitface said.

“We are feeling extremely violent swings of emotion regarding Surge, so we were hoping you could help us kill him to appease those emotions!” Red Splitface added hopefully.

Black Phantom sighed. “Come with me, I’m sure we’ll find them.”

“Hey Lewa... what the heck was that?” Pohatu Nuva asked.

Lewa Mata scowled as he scribbled down the code of the orange and white set on the computer.

“That was our friend upstairs.” he muttered. “We’re on our own now.”

“Oh... well, it’s always nice to hear good news.”

“Yeah... it’s always nice to hear good news.”

The Toa Mata of Air hurried away, and Pohatu Nuva bolted after him. The two hopped down the stairs, passing the Living Room where several Hero Factory sets seemed to be arguing, and ran down the hall to the Kitchen.

“What’s in here?” Pohatu Nuva asked.

“The old timers... they’re some very old friends of mine.” Lewa Mata said. “They were the reason Tahu Mata and I came into power in the first place, and they played a large part in us staying in power for so long. The boss had them frozen in here for after the war, assuming I would take power. Which I did, and so we’re here now.”

“Who are these old friends?”

“You’ll see in a moment.”

Lewa Mata opened a cupboard, pulling out several large bags of jellybeans and burrowing past several boxes of jellybean powder, which Pohatu Nuva pulled out. The secret deep freezer was now out in the open.

“You hid it behind these?!” Pohatu Nuva asked, incredulous.

“You wouldn’t believe the heart attack I had when those Matoran started gobbling them down.” Lewa Mata said, sighing. “Thank goodness that’s over.”

He pulled out the slip of paper, frowning in concentration as he spun the dial of the lock to the deep freezer to each number.

“Six... two... two... one.”

“We’re in?” Pohatu Nuva asked.

“We are in.” Lewa Mata said.

The deep freezer slowly hissed open, a cloud of frost billowing out and floating through the Kitchen. Lewa Mata stood tall as he searched the depths, looking for those he’d been told to find. Pohatu Nuva craned his neck, trying to spot them as the cloud engulfed them.

“I can’t see anything!” Pohatu Nuva protested.

“You aren’t supposed to, fool.” a voice rasped.

Something clubbed into Pohatu Nuva’s back and he collapsed on the floor, unconscious. Lewa Mata spun around, readying his axe, but a moment later a fist had found its way to his face and he was sent reeling into the door of the deep freezer.

“Lewa Mata, your skills grow dull.” another voice said disapprovingly. “We will have to correct that.”

“I don’t exactly get much time to practice anymore.” Lewa Mata spat. “We’re supposed to be allies, Turaga Onewa, not enemies.”

“I never said we were enemies.” Turaga Onewa said, glancing at him as the fog cleared. “You should not be so quick to assume.”

“You know what they say about assuming, after all!” Turaga Matau wheezed, laughing.

Lewa Mata rolled his eyes, shifting his axe into a position where he wouldn’t be inclined to “accidentally” chop someone’s head off.

“Well, I hope you have a good reason ready for assaulting me.” he muttered.

“That we do, that we do.” Turaga Onewa said, nodding. “It’s about a particular group of sets....”

“Ugh... what the heck happened?” Rocka asked woozily, shaking his head to clear it.

“I have no idea.” Evo said. “But whatever it was, I think it put us to asleep for a long time.”

“You’re a genius, Evo. Care to explain yourself?”

“Well, it’s simple, really.” Evo said. “When we first came into the Basement, that window still had a bit of ice on it and it was rather cold in here. Now there’s no ice, and it is freaking hot in here.”

“...fine, I’ll give it to you.” Rocka said, conceding. “So now I need to ask this – when are we?”

“Unfortunately Rocka, that is where my stroke of genius ends. The Basement is, for whatever reason, lacking in the area of clocks and other assorted means of measuring time.”

“You can measure time? You really are a genius, Evo.”

“Was that sarcasm, Rocka?”

“Yes, Evo, it was. Congratulations on spotting it, stupid.”

To Be Continued in Chapter 9: Over Again, Again -

“Hey Zaktan, where are the other two?” Hakann asked.

“Yeah, Thok and Vezok vanished awhile ago.” Avak said. “They didn’t take me, the stupid Skakdi.”

“I think they went to hang out with the new Hero Factory sets.” Zaktan said.

“Those sets are stupid.” Reidak muttered.

“I agree... who on earth goes into the Basement?” Avak asked.

“Lots of people, believe it or not.” Zaktan said casually. “Indeed, I go there on a weekly basis.”

“You what?!”

“Well, how else do you think I’m discovering how exactly I’m still alive?”

“Well... you have a good point.”

“I always have a good point... you Piraka just never listen to them!”

The finale approaches! Next week:

-One of our delightful heroes joins the dark side

-We see the Piraka in action some more

-And Lewa Mata will have a glint in his eye (ow)

Thanks to Cratak, Meta, RG, and MT for sending in GS forms for Season 2!

-ibrow

Any significance to Breeze's foot(brain attack) being the main part of the coming soon?

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

A whole brand spanking new chapter and you comment on my new banner?

Sheesh, I am underappreciated around here. Very well, I shall explain:

season_2_promo_banner_1.jpg

Ladies and gentleman, may I present to you the first teaser banner for The AfterWords: Season 2.

As you might be able to tell, the logo of the comedy has been modified to fit the new season; the text is now red and reads "Season 2"... and I made the "2" more noticeable. You may have also noticed the "coming soon" text. Don't pay any attention to that, I'm still writing S2Chapter 3.

The foot - well, I have nothing but this to say: why on earth would I bother showing you the rest of the set?

And in case you failed to notice, the background is the House, ominously shrouded in darkness woot woot.

-ibrow

“I am initiating a plan that must be put into action.” Gamma said. “When you wake up... actually, allow me to correct myself. If you wake up, you must have a conversation with Lewa Mata immediately. Do you understand?”

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think I would be so quick to agree to something like that.

I dunno, seems pretty ingenious to me.

Good chappy, brow brow.

Also I didn't read that much into the banner at all until you pointed it out. :P

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Though I will say, the way you set it up looks like a Gamma(Γ looking thing, Greek letter G).

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think I would be so quick to agree to something like that.

I dunno, seems pretty ingenious to me.

Good chappy, brow brow.

Also I didn't read that much into the banner at all until you pointed it out. :P

-MT

The banner isn't too significant overall, and it's certainly not the best. I'll probably show up with a few more before I debut the final one.

THough I will say, the way you set iit up looks like a Gamma.

The banner or the chapter?

-ibrow

THe coming soon, the position is set up like a Γ.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Still waiting for more of Gamma/ALMIGHTY

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Dude, superb Comedy here! I'm looking forward to your next chapter.

Glad you enjoyed it - check in every Friday for a new chapter.

Still waiting for more of Gamma/ALMIGHTY

You're about to be simultaneously very disappointed but very happy.

Well, on Friday at least.

-ibrow

Yay, more Strakk!(just guessing by the banner)

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Strakk played a big part in TvT, so I'm glad to see him back.

But why, out of any of the parts to show, was it Breez's foot?

Owell. She's still a good set (as I've heard, at least. Haven't had the time to actualy go out and get one of the Brain Attack sets, but I'll get to it one day).

Good last few chappys. I wonder what happened to the other Turaga...eh, LM probably disposed of them.

But why did ALMIGHTY posess TN when he could have on PN or even LM? Ah well, we shall find out then...

Can't wait for FRIDAY!

~LTT~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Absolutely! Strakk was one of my favourite characters. You can tell by how awesomely he killed Axonn. He debuts in Season 2 of The AfterWords just like he originally debuted in the second season of Tahu vs. Tahu.

Fridays, Gurrahk. Fridays.

I loooove Fridays.

Strakk played a big part in TvT, so I'm glad to see him back.

But why, out of any of the parts to show, was it Breez's foot?

Owell. She's still a good set (as I've heard, at least. Haven't had the time to actualy go out and get one of the Brain Attack sets, but I'll get to it one day).

Good last few chappys. I wonder what happened to the other Turaga...eh, LM probably disposed of them.

But why did ALMIGHTY posess TN when he could have on PN or even LM? Ah well, we shall find out then...

Can't wait for FRIDAY!

~LTT~

I can tell you for certain that at least Turaga Vakama is still alive.

ALMIGHTY is weak as of late, hence why he had to take over Tahu Nuva. However, he also did it for a (ishly sort of) good reason, which will be revealed... Chapter 9!

As for only Breez 2013's foot - she is there as a symbol of all the Brain Attack sets. The fact that I haven't shown you her face means something.

Y'know, I can actually draw inspiration from this, for my own endeavors. Not plagiarism. Inspiration. There's a difference. Looking forward to Friday!

Inspiration is always welcome.

season_2_promo_banner_2.jpg

You can see Strakk, showing he'll be playing a role, but both he and the House are obscured... what does this mean for Strakk?

-ibrow

OH NO SHE'S BEING CONTROLLED BY A BRAIN SLUG maybe. Just maybe.

You can see Strakk, showing he'll be playing a role, but both he and the House are obscured... what does this mean for Strakk?

Well, he was on TM's side (but so was LM...). At any *rate, it looks like he'll be part of the Rebellion (that club Pridak started up in DUD...what the name of it again?)

~LTT~

Edited by Link: Toa of the Triforce

OH NO SHE'S BEING CONTROLLED BY A BRAIN SLUG maybe. Just maybe.

Well, he was on TM's side (but so was LM...). At any *rate, it looks like he'll be part of the Rebellion (that club Pridak started up in DUD...what the name of it again?)

~LTT~

The "Lewa Mata is Evil Club".

It's not an official title, however. Pridak himself isn't really an official anything these days.

-ibrow

The banner is hurting my eyes, due to it being all nearly the same color.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Preview time: Season 2!! The color of the worldIs changingDay by day...Red - the blood of angry men!Black - the dark of ages past!Red - a world about to dawn!Black - the night that ends at last! “Their barricade holds strong still, sir.” “I don’t care if it holds strong! I said knock it down!” “It… it will be done, sir! Immediately!” “I doubt it. You haven’t done too well a job pleasing me so far.” We strive toward a larger goalOur little lives don't count at all! “What are they singing?!” “I-I d-do not kn-know sir….” “Destroy them! Now! I will not be stopped again!”Red - the blood of angry men!Black - the dark of ages past!Red - a world about to dawn!Black - the night that ends at last! “ATTACK! KILL THEM ALL!” “You heard him! Destroy them!” *-*-*-* I have often heard it quoted that war is destructive. Now, this is not to say that I do not agree with those statements, for I do agree with them. War is quite destructive, indeed. I have in fact seen if first hand. But that is not what this message is about. Often these quotes say that war serves no purpose. There it is that I must disagree. I believe that war can be very purposeful. War is such an easy way to do so many things. Why waste time and resources on an election that will take months, for instance, when you could simply blow up all of your rivals and take control that way? I share a bad example, but an example it is. War is underrated. Invasion is even more so. A good invasion can be quite stimulating for both sides. For the invading side, there is nothing like the taste of victory after thrashing your opponent and usurping their lands. For those being invaded, there can be nothing to stimulate their poor, exhausted minds more than the immediate possible threat of extinction and removal. Invasion is beneficial to all parties involved. Indeed, I sometimes wonder why being the leader of an invasion – or perhaps the leader of a group resisting invasion – is not a requirement to become a leader. Because if you are elected on that premise, it means you survived said invasion. And if you survived said invasion that means you won, whether you invaded successfully or held out defensively. And I believe those are the only true requirements we should judge leaders by. No, that is not because I am leading a very successful invasion as we speak. -Von Nebula *-*-*-* Lying on its side against the wall, snow having blown over top of it, was a canister that the orange and white set assumed was from the earlier lines of Hero Factory – something proven right when he noticed the orange lid that had popped off, lying to the side. Hey there. “W-what?! He glanced around frantically, but he could see nothing through the blinding white of the storm raging around the Bedroom. You ARE him, right? I didn’t get the wrong guy? “Uh… yeah, I am him. Who are you?” Who I am isn’t important, kid. What’s important is that you need to listen to me. We don’t have much time. “Don’t have much time for what?” Listen, kid. Enough questions, alright? You have no idea how much effort it is to retain this connection. Let’s just say that I’m a rather large piece of your past. “Alright… ten bucks says you’re in the canister.” Correct. “Why don’t you come out and speak with me face to face?” Listen, kid. I’m… well, there’s not really an easy way to say this. “Not an easy way to say what?” I dunno. I’ve never actually had to tell someone that the person speaking telepathically with them is dead. “You’re dead?” Yeah, pretty much. Sorry about the delivery, I guess. “Don’t be. It’s fine. But… is it normal?” Definitely… trust me. Lewa Mata has someone’s voice in his head all the time, and when I was alive, I was no different. Now, of course, it’s a different story – but seriously, kid, we need to get going here. “What do you mean?” I need you to revive me. *-*-*-* Once long ago, before the one known as Gamma rose up under the mask of ALMIGHTY, a prophecy foretold all that was to come under his rule – including the end of it. ALMIGHTY has been fighting the prophecy ever since, removing everything in his path that could lead to its fulfillment. When the dark one risesAnd the old one fallsBut where hope now diesLight shall someday be tall The red one, evil yet goodBetrayed by friendsBetrayer of foesDeath shall come firstThough he shall not feelDeath shall come nextHe will then stealBut to stop death he will notAnd to death he will goThe mighty’s fall he shall bring The green one, mind over foeBetrayer of friendsBetrayed by his foesDeath shall come firstThough he will dodge with reliefDeath shall strike nextHe will then fall tooBut to life he must still clingAnd to life he will still holdFor the mighty one’s fallMust have been foretold The great building stands proudBut even it must soon submitThe greatest fall to one not knownThough life will scrape throughIt will not for the shadow So when the gold one risesAnd the dark one fallsHope shall never dieAnd light will always stand tall. COMING SOON: THE AFTERWORDS: SEASON 2 The Fire is Rising Again. If you all wish me to do so, I can do some analyzing for you all of this preview. Feel free to do so yourselves as well, though with the prophecy, you'll probably need me. Chapter 9 of Season 1 comes tomorrow! -ibrow

Edited by Gavroche

-ibrow

Yeah, you might've missed the deadline :P. I think he might be able to do something for you two though...

And that preview is epic, but crazy and not understandable in any way :P. Explain, si vou plat? (did I do that right?)

~LTT~

Ooh, Shiny! Man, gotta love dem previews.

I wasn't aware that the preview was shiny, but it is quite the huggable lovable.

Hey iBrowCan I secure a GS spot for the next season?And I can't respond for the next 30 hours or so.....So yah. Just a reminder.

I'm going to have to say no, because you've missed the deadline thing by an entire week. I asked for people to pm me about guest starring in Season 2 several days before I released Chapter 8, so it's not like I didn't give you guys enough time. Perhaps Season 3.

Just have to ask, May I be a GS at the launch of the new Season?

Same goes for you. I already have the three guest stars, and I'm capping it because as cool as it is to be a guest star, the point of this comedy is not to write about BZP members as Bionicle creations. As I said, I gave several days, and Cratak had even only just gotten into the comedy before signing up, so it wasn't a fault of mine. Regardless of the time zones you live in, when you have three, four, five days to pm me about something that you want to do... pm me. If you're not checking here, then yes, you will miss stuff, because I'm not going to do a massive chain pm requesting that you all check the comedy. If you want to get in for stuff, or you want to keep up to date with the story, check at least twice a week (always on Friday, which is when I post chapters, and then I'd recommend either Saturday or Wednesday). If you don't care so much, don't visit as often.

-ibrow

Yeah, you might've missed the deadline :P. I think he might be able to do something for you two though...

And that preview is epic, but crazy and not understandable in any way :P. Explain, si vou plat? (did I do that right?)

~LTT~

Nah, you messed it up. Anyway, preview analysis:

1. Part of a fight that will take place during Season 2. The unnamed characters are two of the season's main villains.

2. A monologue from Von Nebula, spoken during TvT: Invasion. Has to do somewhat with current storyline.

3. An EXTREMELY important scene from one of the early chapters of Season 2 between two characters.

4. And then the prophecy, analyzed here to how ALMIGHTY has interpreted it and matched to events that have already occured with him:

Red lines haven't occured yet, teal ones have occured.

When the dark one rises - When ALMIGHTY risesAnd the old one falls - ALMIGHTY's former "god" master, AlphaBut where hope now dies - ALMIGHTY rules as a tyrantLight shall someday be tall - ALMIGHTY will be defeated The red one, evil yet good - Vultraz is a morally questionable character, but is a heroBetrayed by friends - Vultraz is betrayed by Kopeke and IcaraxBetrayer of foes - He betrays Mazeka and ALMIGHTYDeath shall come first - Killed by Dark VultrazThough he shall not feel - Vultraz is revived by GlobinDeath shall come next - He falls off the ColiseumHe will then steal - "Steals" his life backBut to stop death he will not - Doesn't try to stop deathAnd to death he will go - Killed by Macku in the finale of TvT: DeconstructionThe mighty’s fall he shall bring - His death causes another character to hate ALMIGHTY The green one, mind over foe - Zaktan's mind prevails over ALMIGHTY's enslavementBetrayer of friends - Betrays the King Vezon of his original universeBetrayed by his foes - Betrayed by Rotor in TvT: InvasionDeath shall come first - His first death in THMOVThough he will dodge with relief - Zaktan survives somehowDeath shall strike next - Repeated deaths throughout comediesHe will then fall too - Zaktan continues to lose and dieBut to life he must still cling - Zaktan still clings onAnd to life he will still hold - He is unable to dieFor the mighty one’s fall - ALMIGHTY falling from the ColiseumMust have been foretold - Told by the prophecy The great building stands proud - The Coliseum of Metru-NuiBut even it must soon submit - Takes heavy damage during battleThe greatest fall to one not known - The Coliseum falls on top of JallerThough life will scrape through - Jaller manages to surviveIt will not for the shadow - Jaller kills ALMIGHTY So when the gold one rises - Unknown; possibly Globin fighting ALMIGHTYAnd the dark one falls - ALMIGHTY dying thanks to JallerHope shall never die - Still occuring in the comedy with the ResistanceAnd light will always stand tall. - ALMIGHTY's defeat brings some sort of happiness

Dang, that's the hugest spoiler I've ever seen. Oh well.

This prophecy has had thousands and thousands of years to come to pass, and ALMIGHTY has almost unlimited power... it is up to you as to whether or not you believe that ALMIGHTY's interpretation of the prophecy is correct.

-ibrow

So when the gold one rises - Unknown; possibly Globin fighting ALMIGHTYAnd the dark one falls - ALMIGHTY dying thanks to JallerHope shall never die - Still occuring in the comedy with the ResistanceAnd light will always stand tall. - ALMIGHTY's defeat brings some sort of happiness

Sounds like ALMIGHTY has a plan. Maybe starting with the Resistance?

This prophecy has had thousands and thousands of years to come to pass, and ALMIGHTY has almost unlimited power... it is up to you as to whether or not you believe that ALMIGHTY's interpretation of the prophecy is correct.

-ibrow

By that, you want us to think that the prophecy is not correct, but it is. You're just going to add something to it later on in the story.

I sees wat you doin.

fmstaticbanner1.jpg

Record 6874

The League has been forced to enact the separation policy with the advent of the war. It is... worrying. Worrying that the situation has taken such a drastic turn for the worse in such a short time... it is but a month after the arrival of the Stars line, and already casualties are heavy on both sides.

It does not help that I must fight my closest friends to keep up the ruse, nor the fact that those of us in the war know not what will happen to those remaining outside of it. I hope they remain okay, and I hope the other members of the League and I never come to blows.

I can feel the presence of him... of ALMIGHTY in my mind. I fear I may soon fall to his power again. I fell to it once. I could fall to it again.

-Takadox, Agent T

Chapter 9 – Over Again, Again

“So Evo, what month is it?” Rocka asked.

“Well, it was late March when that weird dude did whatever he did...” Evo said, searching the computer screen. “And it says now that it is... late September.”

“Late September?!” Surge cried out. “That’s impossible!”

“Why is it impossible?” Evo asked.

“It’s impossible because time travel doesn’t exist!” Surge said.

“I’d beg to differ.” Rocka said. “Time travel most likely does exist.”

“But that’s literally impossible, the laws of physics don’t allow-”

“Surge, it is possible. It’s happened here several times.” Nokama said, interrupting. “So don’t bother fighting it. I would also recommend you not think about it too much.”

“Man, this place sucks.” Surge muttered.

“Tell me about it.” Rocka said, nodding. “It’s the fatty who’s operating the computer!”

“I’m not fat!” protested Evo.

“You know, I’m wondering why nobody has stopped us from using the computer yet.” Rocka said, glancing around the Bedroom. “Why is it so empty?”

“Everybody is hiding.” a new voice said.

“Vezok, what are you doing here?” Nokama asked.

“I’m here to help you guys become informed, of course.” Vezok said. “Well, not so much some of you specifically....”

“Can I get an answer as to why my presence here wasn’t even mentioned yet?” Thok asked.

“Shut it, Thok. I’m explaining stuff.” Vezok ordered.

“Well, explain it then.” Thok muttered.

“Basically, Lewa Mata is – wait a minute, where’s the red one?”

“What red one?” Thok asked.

“Not you, Thok. I’m asking the Hero Factory sets.”

“Oh, you mean Furno?” Rocka asked. “He’s... uh... hey... did anyone happen to see Furno leave?”

“Yeah, he left about fifteen minutes ago.” Evo said. “He said something about having a really urgent conversation and then being right back.”

“And you didn’t tell any of us?” Nokama asked.

“To be honest, it didn’t seem all that important.”

“Well, it was.” Nokama said.

“Alright, here’s the deal then everybody.” Vezok said. “We are going to go down to the Living Room and gather the Hero Factory sets we can before Lewa Mata hunts you down.”

“Why would he do that?” Rocka asked.

“Yeah, it’s not like he’s our leader or anything.” Surge said. “Furno never agreed to it.”

“Hey geniuses, what do you think Furno went to do just now?” Thok asked.

The three Hero Factory sets contemplated the issue for a minute before responding.

“We’ll go with you.” Rocka conceded.

“I said it before and I’ll say it again... this house sucks.” Surge muttered.

“Why did you bring him to me?” Lewa Mata asked.

Takanuva Stars shrugged, glancing around the Kitchen, annoyed that he’d never actually looked inside any of the cupboards.

“He didn’t bring me, I came myself.” Furno said. “Gamma sent me.”

“Who the heck is Gamma?” Lewa Mata asked. “Why would I trust you?”

“You wouldn’t, Toa.” Turaga Onewa said, chuckling. “However, you trust me, yes? And I was given the duty of telling you to listen to what the hero has to say before you kill him.”

“Alright then... better hurry it up Furno. You have approximately forty-five seconds before the deep freezer is ready to be activated again.”

“Well, when we were with the Vezons reviving Tahu Nuva, something froze everyone except for me that was within the vortex.” Furno explained. “This voice started speaking in my head – he told me how there was a certain ‘channel’ or whatever for each set, and the one we’d called back was Nex 2.0.”

“Which one did you call back?”

“Nex 2.0... or at least, we almost did.” Furno said. “However, the voice said that if I focused hard enough on his voice, we could revive him instead and we’d save everything. Stop ourselves from causing a huge disaster.”

“No doubt you would have.” Lewa Mata muttered.

“Sounds like a reasonable suggestion.” Turaga Matau said.

“Continue on, Furno.” Lewa Mata said, waving his hand.

“Well, obviously I concentrated really hard, and the guy got revived. He called himself Gamma, told me to come speak with you about the issue of whether or not to fall under your leadership.”

“Well, have you come to a decision regarding that?” Lewa Mata asked.

“Yes, I have.” Furno said. “I’ve decided to welcome you as our leader. I hope you’ll accept the 2012 Hero Factory sets into your reign.”

“You realize that means he can punish them however he wants for anything?” Takanuva Stars asked.

Furno shrugged. “Gamma told me to do it... I’m sure he wouldn’t lie to me.”

“No, I’m certain Gamma would never lie to you.” Lewa Mata said, his eyes glinting. “Turaga, where are they right now?”

“They are most likely in the Living Room.” Turaga Onewa said. “Would you like to request additional forces?”

“No, there’s no need.” Lewa Mata said. “Furno, you’ll help us, right? I think we could learn a lot from you if you help us detain your friends, and you could learn a lot from us too.”

“I agree.” Furno said, nodding. “I’ll help you do whatever it takes.”

“That’s what I’ve been hoping for all along, Furno.” Lewa Mata said.

“Hey Zaktan, where are the other two?” Hakann asked.

“Yeah, Thok and Vezok vanished awhile ago.” Avak said. “They didn’t take me, the stupid Skakdi.”

“I think they went to hang out with the new Hero Factory sets.” Zaktan said.

“Those sets are stupid.” Reidak muttered.

“I agree... who on earth goes into the Basement?” Avak asked.

“Lots of people, believe it or not.” Zaktan said casually. “Indeed, I go there on a weekly basis.”

“You what?!”

“Well, how else do you think I’m discovering how exactly I’m still alive?”

“Well... you have a good point.”

“I always have a good point... you Piraka just never listen to them!”

“Alright, here we are.” Vezok said. “Man, it’s been awhile since I was here.”

“You must not visit very often.” Evo commented.

“No, I don’t. There isn’t much of a reason to... or at least, there wasn’t until recently. Old habits die hard, I suppose.”

“Indeed they do!” a voice called from behind.

“Curses!” Thok yelled. “It’s Lewa Mata!”

“Thank you, Thok, for the rather anti-dramatic entrance.” Lewa Mata said sarcastically. “It’s very welcome.”

“Hey, nobody insults me like that!” Thok yelled. “I’m the master of sarcasm... sort of. Sets, assemble!”

Thok rushed towards Lewa Mata, Rocka and Evo following his lead. Lewa Mata grinned, and punched Evo away. Rocka dived towards him but was kicked to the ground, and then Thok received a fist to the face.

“Yes, all of you attack me!” Lewa Mata called. “I’m putting you all under arrest, and fighting back only makes it worse!”

“I’ve got Surge!” Furno yelled.

“I get Nokama.” Takanuva Stars said grimly.

“I will take Vezok.” Turaga Onewa said.

“Wait, who am I supposed to fight?” Turaga Matau asked.

“Who cares?” Lewa Mata asked. “Just keep score.”

Lewa Mata’s three opponents all stood to their feet, each of them a little out of breath. Rocka stepped forward as Thok and Evo took positions on either side of him.

“Alright Evo, you’re gonna have to work harder than Thok and I.” Rocka said. “On account of how fat you are.”

“I am not fat!” Evo protested.

“Prove it!”

Evo pushed him aside and ran forward, his feet thumping on the ground. Lewa Mata readied his axe as Evo charged, firing off several shots from his tank blaster. Lewa Mata ducked and dodged around them all, before running at Evo too. Evo roared an animal-like yell as he readied his tank arm for impact, and he crashed into Lewa Mata with so much force that the Toa stumbled back into the wall.

“Wow, you really are fat.” Lewa Mata commented.

“I am not!”

“You are too.”

Lewa Mata swung his axe, clubbing Evo in the head. He kicked the hero in the face and sent him sprawling, before Evo fell to the floor. Lewa Mata stood over him and swung his axe down broadside, clubbing Evo even harder than before and knocking him out cold.

“Alright... so who’s next?” Lewa Mata asked.

Rocka and Thok glanced at each other and then around where the private battles were beginning to rage.

“So typical of Evo to be the first one out.” Rocka muttered. “He is fat after all.”

“Oh, give it a rest.” Thok mumbled. “We have bigger problems.”

“Like what?”

“Well, first of all, Lewa Mata is about to whoop our butts.”

To Be Continued!

Coming up next week in the finale of The AfterWords Season 1!

-Will anyone actually die this season?!

-Has Furno truly gone to the dark side?!

-Will the Piraka do anything important?!

-AND... What is Takadox a part of?!

Find out next week (or not)!!!

-ibrow

Edited by Gavroche

“Surge, it is possible. It’s happened here several times.” Nokama said, interrupting. “So don’t bother fighting it. I would also recommend you not think about it too much.”

Welcome to the Legend of Surge: Ocarina of iBrow.

“No, there’s no need.” Lewa Mata said. “Furno, you’ll help us, right? I think we could learn a lot from you if you help us detain your friends, and you could learn a lot from us too.”

Surge finally accepts his destiny as a great detainer.

*sniff*

Nice chappy, iBrow. Sorry it took me a while to review, but owell. Also when did Lewa Mata get so good at fighting?

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Welcome to the Legend of Surge: Ocarina of iBrow.

Surge finally accepts his destiny as a great detainer.

*sniff*

Nice chappy, iBrow. Sorry it took me a while to review, but owell. Also when did Lewa Mata get so good at fighting?

-MT

ermahgerd someone posted.

Lewa Mata got so good at fighting some time during TvT.

-ibrow

Everyone else is too busy getting killed off in some random part of the Aftermath universe. :P -MT
Everyone except for me. The advantages of being an occasional commentator, I suppose.So, uh, anyhow. I'm finding this series fairly amusing so far - I started reading it near the end of the last season, before this whole Afterwords business started. I'm also pleasantly surprised that the titular Tahus weren't resurrected, as would be predictable (yet). :P

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...